Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuSaku Thread

+25
Skywardstrike
Rasengan671
Rin
lily567
GreatKungLao
Zora
Haru Glory
Zumeii-san
Aelita
Irielo
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
itachi75
bk00
Zori
Mustang
narutohokage123
kagome1991
Bubbles
Yamasaki Akaiko
CoolChels
Strawberry
Yuri
NekoKimio
29 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:47 pm

I couldn't rep you on NF for it, but thanks for your efforts ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:16 pm

SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 195309866
Bk00, love the SS parallel pics! I'm really hoping for something similar to FoD to happen before this manga ends. Also, Sasuke's side of SS. That is most important to me as far as SS right now. We know Sakura's feelings, like we know Hinata's. I want more of the boys reciprocation now. 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:11 pm

sasusaku is one of my favorite pairings.
-
and although i don't like sakura that much, i do love how she still loves sasuke no matter what.
also if you watched any of the Konoha high school i really love seeing htem together they are a really cute couple really good together.
-
 i even have some of thier best moments on my computre and i am currrently making a Manga music video about them. like i did for naruhina.
-
i do predict that Sasuke will do something soon involving her. and once more showing that SS is still moving strong
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:44 pm

I SENSE SASUSAKU OVERLOAD IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I will cry.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Once SasuSaku starts to pick up again, that's when we will see one of the other pairings will die out completely since any chance of it happening will be reduced to ashes, Sasuke will apologize to Sakura for all the pain that he has caused both Naruto and Sakura
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Thats for sure and I have a wallpaper on my laptop as my background with Sakura and Hinata saying "Our love so alike" and then  a few moments between  as well with the two of them as well as with Hinata and Naruto.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:17 pm

I didn't like Sakura, nor did I care about pairings for a while, though I did think Hinata and Naruto should be together since she was so sweet and nice to him and I thought he could use someone like that...but anyhow, I didn't become a full on SasuSaku fan until after I read a manifesto on them. 

I also found the SS fanclub on Narutoforums, and it prompted me to go back and look at all their moments and such. I didn't notice things before due to my dislike of Sakura and neutrality to pairings at the time.

But once I got over my (admitted) bias against Sakura (which was actually quite easy once I also read some manifestos on her and went back to see..and realized the anime helped do her much injustice) that's when I began to see what I didn't before. Sakura and Sasuke are two of my top favorite characters, so my love of the ship is intensified by that alone. 

Add on my love of the angst/deep love Sakura holds for him (and the ambiguous but possible feelings he may have in return) just make me DIE INSIDE for more SS goodness! 

So that leads me to this: When did you become a SS fan? :3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:19 am

^When Sakura called him a coward in the FoD. I became a fan for life with the hug after Sasuke started using the curse seal due to Sakura getting hurt. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:13 am

Imagine a Hug similar to the one in the FOD, except it's from the front, and it's reciprocated. I'd imagine it would be if Sasuke went crazy mazy again
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:13 pm

I have been for a good while and love their moments. Definitely loved the hugs as well.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:54 pm

The hugs are one of the greatest things about SS.
I know it's probably unlikely, but I'm still hoping for another one before the end of this manga. FoD Part II? x3 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Who knows there could be and I would love to see a kiss as well.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 am

I like SasuSaku, I guess I just don't fangirl over it as much as NaruHina. I liked it better in part 1 before Sasuke left. I stopped shipping it for while, then started shipping again when he came back, Sakura looked so happy to see him I was like "D'awww, okie I'll ship."
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:47 am

Bubbles wrote:
I know it's probably unlikely, but I'm still hoping for another one before the end of this manga. FoD Part II? x3 

I can feel it coming... SOON.

I actually shipped SasuSaku way before I started shipping NaruHina, so it does have a bigger priority in my heart compared to NH. Just speaking the truth. The SasuSaku moments in part 1, and the few that are in part 2, really connect with me somehow and if it ends up not being canon I will truly be forever crushed.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Don't have to worry about that. The two main ones were always NaruHina and SasuSaku. I always knew he would come back and that they too would be together!!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:26 am

I've seen some people saying that Sakura's doubting about her feelings for Sasuke? It's true?

I need someone to support me, I'm little sad.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:46 am

^ That's jumping the gun too quickly. It's not her feelings for him that she's doubting, it's Sasuke's true motives. We saw how happy she looked a couple of chapters back when Sasuke saved her and she thought he was good. Her sadness comes from Sasuke's possible evil intentions, not from her doubting her feelings for him.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:59 am

Strawberry wrote:^ That's jumping the gun too quickly. It's not her feelings for him that she's doubting, it's Sasuke's true motives. We saw how happy she looked a couple of chapters back when Sasuke saved her and she thought he was good. Her sadness comes from Sasuke's possible evil intentions, not from her doubting her feelings for him.

When I first read the chapter I understand like that but then I saw some people talking about her feelings and I become insecure and little sad.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 am

She's not doubting her feelings at all. That's why what's happening is tearing her up so badly. She does trust Sasuke, her words were true. She just has enough sense to realize what's happening and if you really look at the whole manga progression, she wants what's best for him. She wants him to be happy. She's seeing such darkness in him though and it's tearing her apart.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:27 am

I totally agree. But why she didn't tell the true to Sai? many are wondering about it.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 am

Here's something interesting I found, quite interesting if I do say so myself

I dunno about you guys, but after reading this chapter, I think I sense a MASSIVE NS trolling inbound, in the form of a powerful SS moment. SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 I9V1N8m In fact, I want to call it right now, even if it may be farfetched: Sakura and Sasuke are about to have their equivalent of the 615 NaruHina moment, somewhere in the upcoming chapters. This chapter shows that Sasuke isn't actually "evil", but he's grappling with his emotions since he's still being affected by the "Uchiha Emo Syndrome" as I like to call it. He's still filled with so much hatred, that's it's impairing his judgement and causing him to take extreme, irrational actions to achieve his newfound goal. And since there's no way he's going to stay this way or regress from all the development he's had since meeting Edo Itachi, it's most likely that someone is going to step up and guide him the right way; and this chapter is definitely hinting that Sakura is the most likely candidate. 

Not only that, but something Tobirama mentioned in 619, back in his explanation of the Uchihas, has been bothering me. He mentioned that Uchihas actually value love and friendship more than anything, but choose to seal it off. Which makes me think... what if Sasuke breaks this tradition? What if accepting Sakura's love is the key to finally purging his hatred and clearing his mind? Sasuke's thirst for revenge kept him from accepting Sakura's feelings at the end of Part 1, but now that his desire for revenge is gone, isn't it possible that Sakura's feelings could actually reach him now? And since this would be the first time Sasuke had some sort of affection he could actually hold onto (since Itachi is dead and doesn't really count), wouldn't it have a really profound effect on him? I can really imagine Madara trying to tempt Sasuke onto the wrong path at this point (the same way Obito tried to tempt Naruto), but Sakura stepping in to deliver her version of Hinata's 615 speech and possibly having a grand romantic gesture with Sasuke that's on the level of, or even beyond, the NaruHina hand-holding. SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 Qx1Xot5

If something like that were to happen, I even theorize it could cause Sasuke to awaken some new type of Sharingan we've never seen before, since Tobirama also mentioned that the Sharingan "reflects the feelings" of the person. If Sasuke is feeling love and affection, which are the most powerful emotions to an Uchiha, couldn't it awaken some kind of "True Mangekyo Sharingan" or something along the lines of that (Or even the Rinnegan, although that's probably even farther off)? After all, Sasuke would be the first Uchiha in this story to undergo that kind of change, wouldn't he? SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 YPEbEgW

But in the end, this could all be one big crack-pot theory, and I apologize if this all sounds embarrassingly stupid, or if this is generally the wrong place to be addressing this... SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 CkBmJDGBut my goodness, do I want this to be true~ Cause if it is, the amount of NS trolling would be DELICIOUS, with the poor zombie currently believing that Sakura's about to move on. Hell, if this prediction comes true, I could actually, finally have some respect for Sakura, because she'd finally be fulfilling her own desires with her own two hands, without relying on Naruto or feeling the need to give up on Sasuke and kill him. Do it, Kishi. Make me like Sakura and headshot NS all in one move. FREAKING DO IT.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:33 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:I like SasuSaku, I guess I just don't fangirl over it as much as NaruHina. I liked it better in part 1 before Sasuke left. I stopped shipping it for while, then started shipping again when he came back, Sakura looked so happy to see him I was like "D'awww, okie I'll ship."

I get what you mean but I have to admit I was pretty gaga for sasusaku during part 1 for sure cause they had so many moments it was ridiculous. Especially in the manga version. God...they were too adorable not to ship. I remember that episode in the anime when team 7 first met rock lee and he challenged sasuke, and lee kicked sasuke in the air. Then we see sakura practically have her arms out ready to catch him and she does. Yeah that's when I was like, "Oh yeah, you two are so perfect for each other." It was a done deal after that for me.

NekoKimio wrote:
Bubbles wrote:

I can feel it coming... SOON.

I actually shipped SasuSaku way before I started shipping NaruHina, so it does have a bigger priority in my heart compared to NH. Just speaking the truth. The SasuSaku moments in part 1, and the few that are in part 2, really connect with me somehow and if it ends up not being canon I will truly be forever crushed.

I shipped sasusaku before naruhina too myself which is kind of weird to me now since I basically heart naruhina like crazy. But their moments really got me during this whole series and I agree with you about if this pairing doesn't become canon I will be pretty bummed out.

Twin Steps wrote:Here's something interesting I found, quite interesting if I do say so myself

I dunno about you guys, but after reading this chapter, I think I sense a MASSIVE NS trolling inbound, in the form of a powerful SS moment. SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 I9V1N8m In fact, I want to call it right now, even if it may be farfetched: Sakura and Sasuke are about to have their equivalent of the 615 NaruHina moment, somewhere in the upcoming chapters. This chapter shows that Sasuke isn't actually "evil", but he's grappling with his emotions since he's still being affected by the "Uchiha Emo Syndrome" as I like to call it. He's still filled with so much hatred, that's it's impairing his judgement and causing him to take extreme, irrational actions to achieve his newfound goal. And since there's no way he's going to stay this way or regress from all the development he's had since meeting Edo Itachi, it's most likely that someone is going to step up and guide him the right way; and this chapter is definitely hinting that Sakura is the most likely candidate. 

Not only that, but something Tobirama mentioned in 619, back in his explanation of the Uchihas, has been bothering me. He mentioned that Uchihas actually value love and friendship more than anything, but choose to seal it off. Which makes me think... what if Sasuke breaks this tradition? What if accepting Sakura's love is the key to finally purging his hatred and clearing his mind? Sasuke's thirst for revenge kept him from accepting Sakura's feelings at the end of Part 1, but now that his desire for revenge is gone, isn't it possible that Sakura's feelings could actually reach him now? And since this would be the first time Sasuke had some sort of affection he could actually hold onto (since Itachi is dead and doesn't really count), wouldn't it have a really profound effect on him? I can really imagine Madara trying to tempt Sasuke onto the wrong path at this point (the same way Obito tried to tempt Naruto), but Sakura stepping in to deliver her version of Hinata's 615 speech and possibly having a grand romantic gesture with Sasuke that's on the level of, or even beyond, the NaruHina hand-holding. SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 Qx1Xot5

If something like that were to happen, I even theorize it could cause Sasuke to awaken some new type of Sharingan we've never seen before, since Tobirama also mentioned that the Sharingan "reflects the feelings" of the person. If Sasuke is feeling love and affection, which are the most powerful emotions to an Uchiha, couldn't it awaken some kind of "True Mangekyo Sharingan" or something along the lines of that (Or even the Rinnegan, although that's probably even farther off)? After all, Sasuke would be the first Uchiha in this story to undergo that kind of change, wouldn't he? SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 YPEbEgW

But in the end, this could all be one big crack-pot theory, and I apologize if this all sounds embarrassingly stupid, or if this is generally the wrong place to be addressing this... SasuSaku Thread - Page 2 CkBmJDGBut my goodness, do I want this to be true~ Cause if it is, the amount of NS trolling would be DELICIOUS, with the poor zombie currently believing that Sakura's about to move on. Hell, if this prediction comes true, I could actually, finally have some respect for Sakura, because she'd finally be fulfilling her own desires with her own two hands, without relying on Naruto or feeling the need to give up on Sasuke and kill him. Do it, Kishi. Make me like Sakura and headshot NS all in one move. FREAKING DO IT.

Whoever this person was, I agree with everything they said. It all made so much sense. And yes when it came to Sakura I will admit, I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to her. Maybe because of how the anime has portrayed her this whole time but I will say I started really liking her when she was getting some respect for Naruto and becoming really great friends with him and I admire her love for Sasuke even after everything he put her and Naruto through.

But if what this person becomes true, think of the NS trolling! It will be so...god words can't even describe the feeling one will have if this were to come true. Yes, Kishi freaking do it! We're all waiting for it!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:28 pm

narutohokage123 wrote:I totally agree. But why she didn't tell the true to Sai? many are wondering about it.

But she did tell Sai the truth to an extent. The reason her smile was fake is because that's how she operates when she's hiding something (as per Ino way back in Part 1--though only Sasuke & Ino have always seen through it, Sai has finally learned to see through it and Shikamaru can probably see through it too). Sakura knows that there is a building problem and there's no telling how that problem is going to resolve itself--in fact, it's possible that the problem can't be resolved (at least in her mind--but this is a "feel good" story, so it'll be resolved eventually).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:00 pm

These recent chapters and all Sakura's expressions and focus on her staring and thinking (at presumably Sasuke) is definitely a buildup for a SasuSaku moment/confrontation. It's undeniable.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 pm

I was thinking the same thing and found that theory very interesting. Even if that wasn't going to happen, an SS moment is to happen in a similar or other way no doubt. It is definitely understandable for her to find it hard to trust Sasuke especially with everything going on and knowing he is having problems. I know it will all workout though and will be happy at the end!!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next