Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trailer for The <a class=

+37
Rivaille
Sweet Fluttershy
Humoresque
JMarieAllenPoe
Yagami1211
Strawberry
chloboshoka
phoenixmiko
H. Uzumaki
Zayde
Akarui-chan
GreatKungLao
bricksquad88
Orion
Subaru
Uzumaki Neji
racefan1992
Irielo
Jagsboy09
Naruto<3 Hinata
NaruHina <3
Purkle200
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
pingpong2411
zxcmdf
lily567
Azuula
endame
kagome1991
PrettyLittleLiars77
senjusana
Nineslashmonk
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Mustang
Zoey
Mikara
41 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

The trailer for The <a class= - Page 11 Empty Re: The trailer for The <a class=

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:26 pm

I saw the bit about the snow fighting on facebook but I ignored it but wow the movie is going to be the best The trailer for The <a class= - Page 11 1906553478 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 11 704842727
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:36 pm

I don't know why!! BUT I LOVE SO MUCH THIS SPOILERSS!! IT'S THE FIRST TIME I LOVED SO MUCH SPOILERS!! MY GOD I LOVE THEM!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Makes you want to watch the movie sooner right, its funny how people don't look forward to manga spoilers but this is another story
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:35 pm

I think the manga had a more authentic feel about it, while the movie, people were like meh, it is good and all, but when we really think about it, the manga means a lot more to the reader while something like the anime version or the movie tends to mean a little less.

but since this movie is canon some people might not appreciate it, but for now i don't think the people mind having some of the spoilers since we already know where it is heading, so we kind of ecpect it to happen in that sense as well, which is why I feel people don't seem to mind at all since the Manga did give it a way a little.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Hmmm I agree with you Mustang, regarding the manga I didn't like spoilers, it still hurts to have been spoiled for the last two chapters (maybe it's just me) but anyway that's in the past.

When it comes to this movie, knowing we wont be able to watch it until several months after, at least for me that's the main reason why I don't mind spoilers, of course I agree that we already know what is gonna happen so this spoilers only serve to spoil the how and not the what happens.

Just my imagination:
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:17 pm

I would absolutely love to see the snowball part.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:22 pm

and Hinata beats them all in the Snowball fight, lol.

here is my thoughts on the Snowball fight.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:30 pm

Wait...you saw it Musto? What page put it up?
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:36 pm

No i was joking about the end result of the snowball fight.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Oh.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Mustang wrote:I think the manga had a more authentic feel about it, while the movie, people were like meh, it is good and all, but when we really think about it, the manga means a lot more to the reader while something like the anime version or the movie tends to mean a little less.

but since this movie is canon some people might not appreciate it, but for now i don't think the people mind having some of the spoilers since we already know where it is heading, so we kind of ecpect it to happen in that sense as well, which is why I feel people don't seem to mind at all since the Manga did give it a way a little.

Exactly! Actually, the movie will just show how NaruHina became official. As the outcome regarding the pairings has been made undeniable in chapter 700, the readers know already even before watching the movie who will end-up with who. The movie will just show how it happened.

endame wrote:Hmmm I agree with you Mustang, regarding the manga I didn't like spoilers, it still hurts to have been spoiled for the last two chapters (maybe it's just me) but anyway that's in the past.

When it comes to this movie, knowing we wont be able to watch it until several months after, at least for me that's the main reason why I don't mind spoilers, of course I agree that we already know what is gonna happen so this spoilers only serve to spoil the how and not the what happens.

Just my imagination:

I am also annoyed about the spoilers for the last 2 chapters. But, it could not be helped, as they "invaded" several Naruto-related sites on the Web.

To the bolded: My thoughts exactly.

Reply :
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:50 am

I certainly hope we don't get what we had with the last 2 chapters, that was almost unfair really, but i don't think they would allow.

what i have liked so far with some of the spoilers is that they tell us some of the things that happen, but they haven't gone into greater detail in what happens in those particular scenes, which i feel is the way to go, they are only giving small tidbits of information while trying to keep it a surprise for the viewer.

So far all we know is that some time before the movie Naruto did indeed fall in love with Hinata, but only interprates it as the same as loving Ramen, but soon discovers that it isn't the same and maybe even sharing cup ramen with Hinata.

the other thing i really like is the fact that in this movie it seems that Hinata takes centre stage with Naruto. While Sakura takes a more supporting role in this movie from the looks of it, even if she is part of the main cast, still love the fact that she is a NaruHina shipper, that is like giving NS the middle finger.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:55 am

Mustang wrote:the other thing i really like is the fact that in this movie it seems that Hinata takes centre stage with Naruto. While Sakura takes a more supporting role in this movie from the looks of it, even if she is part of the main cast, still love the fact that she is a NaruHina shipper, that is like giving NS the middle finger.

That's right!!! Hinata is the heroine this time!!! and I find it very hilarious to know Sakura is a NH shipper, I think she supported Hinata's feelings for Naruto since she discovered it back in the pain arc.

Thinking about it, it must be very difficult to be a NS shipper at this point, like cmon even Sakura is supporting them!!

To the bolded part: Like you always said, Sakura and Naruto are the main enemies for NS LOL!!

Last edited by endame on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:52 am

endame wrote:
Mustang wrote:the other thing i really like is the fact that in this movie it seems that Hinata takes centre stage with Naruto. While Sakura takes a more supporting role in this movie from the looks of it, even if she is part of the main cast, still love the fact that she is a NaruHina shipper, that is like giving NS the middle finger.

That's right!!! Hinata is the heroine this time!!! and I find it very hilarious to know Sakura is a NH shipper, I think she supported Hinata's feelings for Naruto since she discovered it back in the pain arc.

Thinking about it, it must be very difficult to be a NS shipper at this point, like cmon even Sakura is supporting them!!

To the bolded part: Like you always said, Sakura and Naruto are the main enemies for NS LOL!!

Sakura being the heroine or not this time has nothing to do with the pairings. Should I remind you that Sakura is not only loved by NS, but that there are NH shippers (including myself) who also like her?

Where I do agree is that Sakura being a NH shipper would be a major slap to NS face. Anyway, it was to be expected from Sakura, who already noticed how Hinata was always looking at Naruto during the Chunin exams, and realized the meaning behind her intervention against Pein. Besides, as a true friend, Sakura is for sure, happy for Naruto that he found a girl who really loves him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:12 am

Hmmm I understand what you say Irielo, the only thing I want to clarify is that I always wanted to have Hinata being the center of attention regardless pairing stuff, isn't it nice to see her in such a major role in this movie? maybe my last post sounded a little biased, my bad.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:17 am

endame wrote:Hmmm I understand what you say Irielo, the only thing I want to clarify is that I always wanted to have Hinata being the center of attention regardless pairing stuff, isn't it nice to see her in such a major role in this movie? maybe my last post sounded a little biased, my bad.

It's ok endame! I also appreciate a lot that Hinata seems to have a major role in this movie. However, it should not be a reason to diminish Sakura's worth as a character. Actually, liking a character should (basically) have nothing to do with supporting a pairing.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:54 am

Sure!! I liked Hinata's character since the chunin exams, when I didn't even know anything about pairings, it was just to see all the strength she showed to change herself for me to like her character, I like Sakura as well but Hinata caught my admiration first, that's why for this time I'm all for Hinata being the heroine and I would love to see her fighting along with Naruto and co not only as the damsel in distress.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:18 am

endame wrote:Sure!! I liked Hinata's character since the chunin exams, when I didn't even know anything about pairings, it was just to see all the strength she showed to change herself for me to like her character, I like Sakura as well but Hinata caught my admiration first, that's why for this time I'm all for Hinata being the heroine and I would love to see her fighting along with Naruto and co not only as the damsel in distress.

I don't know where this nonsense giving the picture that Hinata is a "damsel in distress" comes from. Actually, what could be seen in the manga, is that Hinata came often to Naruto's rescue.

Who was freaking out during the Chunin writing exam? Naruto. Who tried to help him? Hinata.

Then, Naruto boosted Hinata's confidence up when she fought against Neji
Who was doubting himself before his match against Neji? Naruto. Who helped him to overcome his doubts? Hinata.

Who was pinned down to the grown by a deadly foe? Naruto. Who helped him to fight back? Hinata.

Then, Naruto saved her while she was fighting White Zetsu.

Who was so desperate to the point of giving up to the enemies (after Neji's death)? Naruto. Who help him to get out of despair? Hinata.

So, Hinata is not the kind of girl/woman who would always need to be rescued like a "damsel in distress". She has already proven, that she is actually the heroine standing silently but efficiently behind the main hero's achievements and when the latter is in distress.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:33 am

You're right Irielo, is just that these spoilers give me the impression that Hinata will be a prisoner of Toneri and Naruto will have to come to rescue her.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:06 pm

I'm hopping that she fights and even if she loses I hope its not a quick loss
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:25 pm

We'll find out on December 6/7th when the spoilers go flying everywhere. :)

There's a supposed spoiler where she definitely acts very heroine-ish, while setting up the climax at the same time because the action puts Naruto in the worst situation since she goes away to do it, supposedly making him so down in the dumps he's lost all motivation. (To keep it vague since I'm not using a spoiler tag.)

Some have complained about his loss of motivation because he "never gives up" and it doesn't fit him, but I would counter about the Hero's path, and how its part of the story for the hero to be emotionally or physically defeated at some point in the story. It happens at least once in every arc in Naruto, and someone (Sasuke, Shikamaru, Iruka, Hinata, Kurama, Parents, and many more) gets him re-motivated using emotional or physical means. So really, this has -always- happened, but they're not really thinking about it.

I also love Sakura and Shikamaru's roles in this movie. Shikamaru seems the awesome person you want on your team for any heroics, and Sakura to me has always felt like the unwavering heroine or sidekick, always loyal and giving it her all. She's a sidekick in this movie more so than heroine, but I know her passages will definitely take the spotlight.

I do hear Sasuke does not get much of a role at all, which is okay (He has always gotten the short end of the stick in movies, poor guy.)

And of course, I am so happy for Hinata finally being a heroine. Sure, she'll need to be rescued a few times, but so far she sounds very strong in this movie.

Lastly, I've heard that Hanabi's eyes empower some other super eye, which is why one of the spoiler picture of her shows them without it. Does anyone else know more about it, or what it is called?
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Well Naruto losing his motivation is understandable, because in this movie he actually understand more about how much Hinata means to him and has even fallen in love with her, so him interpreting the situation in the wrong manner, to which is kind of Hinata's fault as well, for not telling them what she was planning, i feel like she intended to do it on her own because of her sister and she didn't want the other to worry about her, especially Naruto, but as we all know Naruto has fallen in love with Hinata and he takes it pretty harshly.

Naruto's never say die attitude, stems from alot of sources, but there is one source that matters the most, and that is of Hinata, so when he things he has lost her, he begins to lose hope, but then again, when you se someone you love go with someone else for whatever reaso, that is the thing that hurts the most and that is what Naruto is experiencing.

I am willing to bet as she is being taken away, Hinata looks back and silently appologises to Naruto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:59 pm

I like both NS and NH and Sakura and Hinata are two of my favourite characters, so I think it's really nice to see Sakura rooting for Hinata. I've never seen Hinata as a damsel in distress, I do think she is a heroine in her own right and she's shown that many times throughout the series.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Well I don't know why but the spoilers that have been leaked until now have gotten me the impression, that it will be a really upsidedown side/side feel ride in this movie =¿ huff so many things I really want to see this movie very but very much you think we can get a link here when the movie gets in the internet?? and better yet if we get the translations and well it is kind of understandable if Naruto kind of loses his spirit some... I mean it is a part of growing up too and it is better if you pass that hard part.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:35 pm

endame wrote:You're right Irielo, is just that these spoilers give me the impression that Hinata will be a prisoner of Toneri and Naruto will have to come to rescue her.

There is no problem about Naruto rescuing Hinata. The thing is how the movie is going to display it. Often, movies tend to exaggerate things to increase the tension. This exaggeration of things for dramatization purposes, can sometimes lead to convey such image like "the damsel in distress".
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next