Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trailer for The <a class=

+37
Rivaille
Sweet Fluttershy
Humoresque
JMarieAllenPoe
Yagami1211
Strawberry
chloboshoka
phoenixmiko
H. Uzumaki
Zayde
Akarui-chan
GreatKungLao
bricksquad88
Orion
Subaru
Uzumaki Neji
racefan1992
Irielo
Jagsboy09
Naruto<3 Hinata
NaruHina <3
Purkle200
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
pingpong2411
zxcmdf
lily567
Azuula
endame
kagome1991
PrettyLittleLiars77
senjusana
Nineslashmonk
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Mustang
Zoey
Mikara
41 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 Empty Re: The trailer for The <a class=

Post by endame Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Maybe, but I didn't want to be spoiled about the kiss, I want it to be a really nice surprise when I watch the movie.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Well, the pictures about it are definitely not authorized spoilers.

I personally am not going to enjoy the movie any less if it gets spoiled.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Yagami1211 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDycTj1Kii0#t=260

look @ around 4:08

New scene revealed.
Spoiler:

Ultimate Spoiler, prepare your heart.
Spoiler:
The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 8894463

Subaru wrote:O MY GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!
Ultimate Spoiler a little more:
The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 3496782896 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 195309866 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 195309866 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 195309866

I saw these on tumblr and I freaked out!! I was glad we got these, but then I wanted to see more, and how dare they not show us anymore?!?! But of course I know we have to wait and anticipation is great, but OMG OMG OMG! *dead*

I can't control myself. XD I've been fangirling so much over my OTP, but I can't seem to stop. This is all just so unreal, and the movie is going to be the death of me.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:06 pm

I like that this is like a moment for us The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 4149123227 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 2575017008
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:03 am

OMG!!I expected a lot more from the kissing scene since there was a lot of hype surrounding it. And then I realised that the person taking the picture didn't take the entire scene.
Im waiting so badly for this movie.. the quality of the animation seems extraordinary.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:29 am

Strawberry don't die of a heart attack yet, save that for the weekend when the movie gets released.

alright time for me to admit something, even though i called Naruto initiating the kiss between him and Hinata, I am still amazed that he did initiate their first kiss together, the setting looks amazing and the way the scene pans out, it looks amazing.

the one thing i hope for is that it is as the critics say, so far they say it was one of the best for the Shounen genre, so it must be pretty good right, but then again, waiting for this weekend shouldn't be all that hard right, i mean how difficult can it be? I know some of you are about to have a heart attack with each spoiler, still say save that for the weekend, and that is an order folks, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:17 am

Each passing day it gets harder especially thanks to these spoilers The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 3516892631
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:20 am

Well for me, i have ways to keep myself preoccupied, World of Warcraft, KH2.5, newly obtained Fairy Tail manga.

rock n' roll, my sushi and asian food.

so with each passing day i am getting excited, but i know how to keep a lid the excitement, it is like a Volcano, ready to blow its top.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:03 am

My GOD HOW TO CONTROL MYSELF!! This is very beautiful.. specially Naruto and Hinata soundtrack... it makes me cry everytime I hear it..

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/12/the-last-naruto-the-movie-kishimoto-video-new-scenes-ending/

Last edited by lily567 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posting is against the rules, don't forget that when you want to add something, just click the edit button)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:05 am

Spoiler:
Only a few days... omg xD Aside this, I find it hilarious (for the poor NS) on how much Sakura supports Hinata to get Naruto's attention.
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:29 am

Watching Japanese anime paid off since I can understand here and there, I can watch these spoilers again and again. Tomorrow we're getting a double episode on hyuga sisters
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:51 am

Strawberry wrote:
Yagami1211 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDycTj1Kii0#t=260

look @ around 4:08

New scene revealed.
Spoiler:

Ultimate Spoiler, prepare your heart.
Spoiler:
The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 8894463

Subaru wrote:O MY GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!
Ultimate Spoiler a little more:
The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 3496782896 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 195309866 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 195309866 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 17 195309866

I saw these on tumblr and I freaked out!! I was glad we got these, but then I wanted to see more, and how dare they not show us anymore?!?! But of course I know we have to wait and anticipation is great, but OMG OMG OMG! *dead*

I can't control myself. XD I've been fangirling so much over my OTP, but I can't seem to stop. This is all just so unreal, and the movie is going to be the death of me.

Glad too see you are still alive Strawberry-chan. But it seems i'll have too go too your house and bring the paramedics when the movie comes out (i know a few.) :-P
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:15 am

Regarding the kiss scene, I guess it will look like a magic moment, with the moon behind...

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:Tomorrow we're getting a double episode on hyuga sisters

Like reading a fan fiction about the Hyuuga sisters, it could be interesting to watch those filler episodes to see how the anime team portrayed the relationship between Hinata and Hanabi. However, I would keep in mind that this is not a part of the original story and hope they won't exaggerate too much like it is sometimes the case.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:24 am

I know its not part of the movie but its really exciting since we have little about the relationship between the two right
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:20 pm

I kind of expected Hinata and Hanabi's sibling dynamic is similar to Haley and Alex from Modern Family - they have petty arguments but truly care for each other.

Or probably similar to Maddie and Mackenzie from Dance Moms.
Sweet Fluttershy
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:42 pm

More thoughts on the Soundtrack: I like Toneri's theme. Dark and Mysterious.

I also love Goodbye Forever. So Sweet and Sad.

Overall there seem to be three continuous themes: The classic naruto theme from part 1 that plays in at least three or four of the soundtracks (In particular the first, and the last Afterstory), Toneri's theme, which plays in lots of soundtracks, and the Romantic Naruhina theme which plays in lots of soundtracks. The rest are varying battle themes.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:I know its not part of the movie but its really exciting since we have little about the relationship between the two right

First of all, it's not a part of the manga, which is basically Kishimoto's original story. I am not "excited" about it, but just curious to see how the anime team (not Kishimoto) imagined Hinata and Hanabi's relationship. In another words, these filler episodes are like fan fictions to me. I would not use them in any serious discussion regarding Naruto as they do not count at all.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Yeah there is one thing that really interests me, is how the musical pieces will tie in with some of the scenes in the movie, I can picture how, the Naruto and Hinata song will play out, that shouldn't all to difficult to know when that piece will play out.

there is concerns that the actions sequences might not be up to scratch, but I am not sure of that one myself anyway, since this movie isn't meant to be a a action based movie, this movie is centred around romance, when i think about, anyone expecting top heavy on action will sadly be dissapointed, so i don't think we can go to the cinemas or get the DVD expecting something when that isn't what we are paying money for.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:30 pm

^Is the story based on romance or is it a "movie about love"? I make a difference between those two because romance would mean: tons of dates and so on...

But a movie about love could mean that the actions will serve the love aspect of the story. The fight between Naruto and Sasuke for instance belonged to action but it served the friendship theme.

The same way the actions which will occur in the movie: Hanabi being kidnapped by Toneri then Hinata... would serve the love aspect of the movie.

Anyway, as for the trailers I've watched until now, it seems there will be enough actions in the movie...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Well i certainly hope those concerns are unfounded, from the way the promoters are promoting the movie, to which they are doing an awesome job, this Naruto Movie is looking like the best so far.

my biggest hopes is to see how the music fits seemlesly with the scenes, the music sounds amazing, and if the scenes are played with those pieces at the same time, it would make the scenes more magical, i can already picture what is going to happen just by hearing some of the sound track.

now i am also hearing rumours that the movie could be put in manga form, not sure if that is true or not, can someone clarify if that is the case.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:24 am

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:29 am

love the picture where it seems like Hanabi is teasing her sister. oh and here is something that might pique your interests.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:46 am

MY GOD Naruto and Hinata fighting look so awesome !!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I'm in love!! you won this round Mustang xD!!! I was going to post it before you!! :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:48 am

Sorry to um burst your bubble Rickval, but how may i put this, look up to the previous post, lol

sorry Rick i was a little quicker off the mark, I am good for that sort of stuff, but let's get on the topic of how it looks, it is great to see the two girls kicking some serious ass in the movie, both Hinata and Sakura look like they are enjoying this fight, lol.

as for what the opening of this filler is showing, the movie is going to look really good, it also seems like the odds are stacked in Naruto's, Hinata's, Sakura's, Sai's and Shikamaru's favour I would say they are facing at least 100 or more enemies

Last edited by Mustang on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:54 am

I know already XD, I know... you know I love the parts that Naruto and Hinata are fighting.. but I love more the part which starts at 0:33 and ends at 0:42 I so love 'em!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next