Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction

+12
PrettyLittleLiars77
Zoey
Fallere825
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Irielo
meow69
endame
bricksquad88
lily567
JulaShona
Rivaille
Mustang
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:03 am

^

Like everything dealt with in 699, then have a "peak into the future" with 700 type thing. But that is just me.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 698 discussion and 699 prediction

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:44 pm

700 is the epilogue. The only question is how far into the future it goes--and it's farther than the movie considering we know who is the Hokage within it (which is following Obito's sayings in 688). Based on what Obito said, it'll have to be far enough into the future for Naruto to have actually become Hokage--and I don't think most could see the series ending without seeing Naruto in that spot.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:27 pm

^You bring an interesting point here Yamasaki. Indeed, there is still this issue regarding Naruto becoming Hokage... Do you think it could be that the epilogue would show several timeskips, for instance, one after 2-3 years and another one after 5-10 years and so on?

It would be a kind of journey in the future with its stops at some important "stations" of Naruto and other characters' lives.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:55 am

Regarding the next chapter, I don't think Sakura will be able to "reattach" Naruto and Sasuke's arms, if you carefully see the page 7 of the chapter http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/698/7

We can see their arms being literally, demolished by their own attacks, I don't know how they will deal with this (who knows, maybe zetsu arms just like the half part of the obito's body)

I agree with a chapter that shows Naruto in different points in the future, I'm calling a final page with a last view of the hokage mountain with Naruto's face in it and Naruto looking at it on the roof of the hokage building and maybe with Hinata beside him along with their friends.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Just a heads up to those who visit NarutoForums from here. Our reliable spoiler provider at NarutoForums is using the usual riddles to tell us about chapter 699 right now. I'm wondering if 700 will come next. I'm also posting this here because there will be some legitimate spoilers coming out soon. Of course, there will be plenty of fakes too.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Well Yamasaki there are tons of them around, i have seen so many fake interviews and articles that it wouldn't surprise me.

so right now all we have to do is wait for the Mangapanda release, that is all that interests me now, how the last 2 chapters will play out.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:57 pm

Not sure about this, but ending the IT requires touching hand-seals.
In that final rasengan and chidori clash, the seals most likely touched before being destroyed by the explosion.

Since Naruto and Sasuke wake up at sunrise, and I remember the IT is only supposed to take one night to zetsu everyone, the only thing I can see happening to end IT and save alliance from becoming zetsu is that final clash ending it.
This way Kishi has much more panel time to write certain other things
like NH and SS big hints in 699.The alliance will show up after Sakura heals them both and Sasuke apologizes to her.(hopefully) Maybe as the alliance shows up, Naruto looks around while being unable to move,happy seeing his friends still alive but still worried, until he sees Hinata standing nearby, and as they look into each other's eyes,
all is understood. After Naruto recovers while Hinata stands by him,(meanwhile Sakura is standing with Sasuke,)the kages wrap things up and are getting ready to leave,Naruto speaks to the alliance in typical naruto style, and soon enough the villages are heading back their own separate ways, yet they are connected by a will of fire, to be specific, naruto. As Tsunade and the leaf shinobi head back to Konoha, you can see Naruto and Hinata smiling, holding hands,and looking at the Hokage mountain and the rising sun in the distance.

Well at least that's what I hope happens in 699, it'll probably focus a lot on naruto doing some speech to keep the nation's at peace, but I feel there's got to be at least one more NH handhold in the manga, otherwise it makes Hinata's determination to do so less well written, at least to me.
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:06 pm

well the thing about them being disarmed (sorry for the tasteless pun) is that they will get a new arm each, there are some readers saying that it will be white Zetsu, but my guess is that they will get a new arm each from Hagoromo, you know his last act before he leaves the world to those two and he does have the creation of all things technique, so that is what convinces me that it will be him.

of course Sakura would be the one to help them since she is a medic nin, there will certainly be half a chapter dedicated to team 7, I don't see too much happening in the paring side of things, but maybe something small would be pretty good.

I think we will see when chapter 700 comes at the same time.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2