Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction

+9
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Aelita
eromreven
Twin Steps
Bubbles
Mustang
narutohokage123
Yuri
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction Empty Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction

Post by Yuri Wed May 29, 2013 12:15 am

I.FRIGGIN'.LOVED.THIS CHAPTER

Team 7 is finally back in action!

HA.RU.NO.SA.KU.RA > Proud of herrrr!!!

Hinata's: ''everybody want to become Hokage,'' *dies of feels overload*

Is that,,,, is that Sasuke smiling at Sakura and acknowledging her stregth? Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 1868816159

Okay, everything about this chapter. I loved it!!! Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 2139395408
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 29, 2013 12:31 am

This chapter was fabulous
SASUKE smile at Sakura power, Sakura just showed that she loves him and ignores Naruto, NaruSaku fans are piss of
good chapter
Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 528746348
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction

Post by Mustang Wed May 29, 2013 12:41 am

narutohokage123 wrote:This chapter was fabulous
SASUKE smile at Sakura power, Sakura just showed that she loves him and ignores Naruto, NaruSaku fans are piss of
good chapter

Yeah her calling to Sasuke and ignoring Naruto. Sasuke smiling at Sakura was the icing on a very sweet cake.
I guess their victory was short lived.

Oh well who gives a crap about that, all I can say is finally we get to see what Sakura can do, it seems like she has surpassed Tsunade as well which is fantastic, might not be the biggest Sakura fan but at least we have seen how far she has come as of this chapter, (not meaning death) I just hope she doesn't flat line in development like she did after the Sasori fight. I would have thought she would have gotten over Sasuke, but that didn't happen, but that doesn't matter because that means one thing for us NaruHina fans, (something we have known for a while now) Sakura isn't a threat to NaruHina, I can smell victory and it is almost upon us. a sweet, sweet victory.

oh and for my prediction, the Juubi will get it's ass kicked, by the three new Sanin.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 29, 2013 1:08 am

I'm so excited! I'm both a SasuSaku and a NaruHina fan so this is double exciting for me! Hinata isn't being pushed into the background (as expected) and is now with Team 8 and Ino-Shika-Cho. Hope all the rookies shine as well! Got Team 7 feels this chapter as well! Loved Sasuke smirking at Sakura's new power up. LOVED SAKURA in here as well, that's my girl, effing it up! Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 2865921181

So much for "Sasuke gives no effs about Sakura" and "NS is tru wuv!"
xDDD
Can't wait till next chapter. Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 772429833
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 29, 2013 1:13 am

narutohokage123 wrote:This chapter was fabulous
good chapter

Yes, yes, yes!!! Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 1906553478
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 29, 2013 1:22 am

This chapter felt too shirt, but it was great non the less. In just sad she didn't have slug sage mode
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 29, 2013 1:33 am

Yeah, so Sakura became badass. Nice. Sasuke and Naruto are still overprotective of her. Only now instead of crap ton of fire and a crap ton of shadow clones it's black fire from hell and a spiraling ball of death that attacks your cells.

Also, Sakura's slight jab at Tsunade and the youthful looks thing.

Though that'd be funnier if Tsunade wasn't probably dead.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 29, 2013 1:43 am

Okay after seeing this I just had to share it XD

Spoiler:
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed May 29, 2013 2:33 am

I'm so proud of Sakura! She became so badass in this chapter!!! I've been waiting for this moment since the Sasori fight Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 3605650157
She surpassed Shizune and she's hinted to have surpassed Tsunade in strength due to her not having to use any of the yin-seal to make herself younger lol. Hopefully we'll also be able to see her use a variation of Creation Rebirth.

I'm surprised that Kiba's still on that wanting to be Hokage thing. Yeah he mentioned something way back a zillion years ago during the Naruto vs Kiba fight, but I thought that his remark was mainly to taunt Naruto and wasn't that serious. Hinata's so cute haha. Errybody wants to be Hokage.
So the rookie nine's all there for some Chunnin exam nostalgia (sans team Gai since Neji's dead T_T)

Lol at Mads and his childish-ness. So instead of dealing with the clone you're just gonna sit their and pout, wait for Hashirama to deal with the Juubi and foil your plans-- just so you can face the real Hashi? Lol these two.

I enjoyed the classic Team 7 banter at the end with Sakura's attention going straight to Sasuke, Naruto feeling left out and some healthy SasuNaru rivalry.
I've always doubted SS, but I feel its actually starting to have a chance. Sasuke's smile at Sakura's development made me raise an eyebrow. I guess you could say that he's remembering how Sakura used to be and is impressed with her growth. But I mean, when's the last time we've seen Uchiha Sasuke smile, especially as a non-sarcastic compliment? Idk, made me ponder. Either way, I'm glad both Naruto and Sasuke are acknowledging Sakura's ability as a ninja.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 29, 2013 2:54 am

Honestly, the last time we saw Sasuke smile that I can remember was the whole "Thank You" scene pre time skip
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 am

Loved this chapter, Sakura is kicking ass!
And seeing Team 7 fighting together again gave me serious feels. :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed May 29, 2013 6:03 am

This chapter was so much better than last week's, in my honest opinion. I really liked seeing the rookies together. I was a bit confused about Kiba at first, didn't really recognize him without his marks. LOL! Loved how Shino and Hinata both made fun of him on the low. xD

Shino : "No one cares. You look pitiful, Sasuke stole your spotlight"
Hinata : "Whatever, so does everyone else."

Madara wants the real thin', Hashi. He's not settling for a clone. LOL.

We finally see what Sakura's power up is, and it makes sense. She reached the pinnacle of chakra control, which was what she excelled at in the first place. I just hope it doesn't always have a 3 years cool-down. Loved the differences between Sasuke's and Naruto's reactions to her power up. xD

Hoping to see more of Team 7 together next chapter. Sakura already took the lead, and Sasuke and Naruto got her back with Enton and FRS respectively. I want to see more of that.

Also, does anyone know what does this page mean? Specifically the part where Naruto and Hinata are holding hands?

Spoiler:
Bigger image:
Spoiler:

I mean, even if it doesn't say anything NaruHina-ish, just the fact that we got Naruto and Hinata holding hands, along with other panels of important events, is good enough for me.
Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 195309866
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 29, 2013 9:39 am

^I'm still reading around. I figure that someone has translated the words that go along with that panel. If not, I'm sure someone will eventually. I'm curious too.

eromreven wrote:Honestly, the last time we saw Sasuke smile that I can remember was the whole "Thank You" scene pre time skip

Technically, I think it would be when he was gathering Hebi/Taka as he looked upon "The Great Naruto Bridge." I remember that because I searched long and hard for a "smiling" Sasuke in Part 2 to use for a SasuSaku banner I made awhile ago. That was basically the only one I could find.

Loved the chapter, especially as I have hope for Team 8 now and I'd lost hope on them.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed May 29, 2013 9:57 am

I loved this chapter and was even more impressed and Sakura was absolutely amazing!! I loved when Sasuke was smiling at her to after she unleashed her strength and I am a SasuSaku fan. I loved that looked on Naruto's face as well as he said he shouldn't joke with her anymore or she would make him done for. lol I loved seeing all of team 7 working together and how Sasuke and Naruto defended her and ended up back to back. Even Hashirama acknowledged her saying that her strength could be even stronger than Tsunade and I believe Sakura has surpassed her. The ending was alittle funny as well. She sure proved herself and loking forward to what her and the rest of Team 7 will do in the furture. Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 3962228858
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 29, 2013 6:49 pm

my prediction will not happen next chapter and maybe not the next one after that.

but I get the feeling that there will be a NaruHina moment not too far from this chapter, I can see it going down like this.

Spoiler:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 29, 2013 6:53 pm

^^^Bro, you are giving me serious feels and excitement I cannot handle.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Sasuke looks back at Sakura after her first attack. xDDDD
LOVED Sakura getting her Yin seal! There's more to come too I'm sure!
Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu May 30, 2013 7:13 am

^ You already know and I myself can't wait.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu May 30, 2013 1:40 pm

I'd like a naruhina moment like the next guy, but am I the only one who'd prefer if Hinata didn't get saved by Naruto? Or for any other kunoichi to be saved by someone for that matter? I'm so tired of the damsel in distress theme in the manga. I know Sakura getting saved was just to show how Naruto and Sasuke have her back and she has their's (thus the panel where they're literally behind her after they covered for her) but hopefully its the last time we see her being "saved" by Sauce and Naruto because she can handle herself.

I mean being saved once in a while is ok, because everyone needs help sometimes. I don't know if Kishi finds that girls getting rescued often is charming or not, but it gets old real quick. I want girls who are strong and can take care of themselves, not girls who need to be saved all the time.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu May 30, 2013 11:17 pm

^You aren't the only one. However, I don't think Kishimoto actually has the girls get "saved" (outside of Sakura--which is why I want these moments for her so bad) all that often.

Other than 558 & 614, Hinata has never been saved, but she's also saved both Naruto & Neji (happened earlier on in the war arc during the briefly shown Hiashi/Hizashi fight) before--and in 614, Naruto was saved just about as much as Hinata. I can't recall Ino or Temari being saved. When Tenten was saved by Neji, Lee was saved at the same time. That was a teammate situation and had nothing to do with being female. Tsunade has been saved, but she's also saved others many times over.

I don't count the anime because that's not Kishimoto.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:20 am

I was looking forward to sage mode, but I can't say I'm disappointed with just the Yin seal. Badass Sakura is my kind of Sakura.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:01 am

Aelita wrote:I'd like a naruhina moment like the next guy, but am I the only one who'd prefer if Hinata didn't get saved by Naruto? Or for any other kunoichi to be saved by someone for that matter? I'm so tired of the damsel in distress theme in the manga. I know Sakura getting saved was just to show how Naruto and Sasuke have her back and she has their's (thus the panel where they're literally behind her after they covered for her) but hopefully its the last time we see her being "saved" by Sauce and Naruto because she can handle herself.

I mean being saved once in a while is ok, because everyone needs help sometimes. I don't know if Kishi finds that girls getting rescued often is charming or not, but it gets old real quick. I want girls who are strong and can take care of themselves, not girls who need to be saved all the time.

Can't disagree with this
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Aelita wrote:I'd like a naruhina moment like the next guy, but am I the only one who'd prefer if Hinata didn't get saved by Naruto? Or for any other kunoichi to be saved by someone for that matter? I'm so tired of the damsel in distress theme in the manga. I know Sakura getting saved was just to show how Naruto and Sasuke have her back and she has their's (thus the panel where they're literally behind her after they covered for her) but hopefully its the last time we see her being "saved" by Sauce and Naruto because she can handle herself.

I agree with you here. If anything, I want another moment with Hinata having Naruto's back again. Like a scene with Naruto fighting and some enemy is coming at his blind spot or whatever and Sakura and Sasuke can't block the attack in time and that's when Hinata just jumps in and blocks the attack and be all badass and Naruto will be even more impressed with Hinata...Yeah I think I like that idea. How about you guys? Naruto Chapter 632 Discussion & Chapter 633 Prediction 3578911543
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Ooh, I'd love that. I'm so proud of her, she's become so confident and strong~ I just love how she's been doing through this thing. So awesome.. :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Oh yeah, she has definitely been wonderful as well and loved how she too the lead and can't wait for Hinata to continue to be great.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next