Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction

+6
Yuri
Twin Steps
Mustang
animehime94
BlackNoon
TinaBeanz
10 posters

Go down

Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction Empty Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction

Post by TinaBeanz Tue May 14, 2013 7:17 pm

TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction

Post by BlackNoon Tue May 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Spoiler:
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction

Post by TinaBeanz Tue May 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Spoiler:
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by animehime94 Tue May 14, 2013 9:08 pm

BlackNoon wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
animehime94
animehime94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Well I kind of expect nothing to happen between Naruto and Hinata, I think we need to be patient, we can't keep expecting NaruHina scenes in every chapter, plus we have to remember Sakura is doing her job as a medic-nin.

I don't think there is much to worry about NS has fallen to pieces since the Kage Summit, we all know what will happen.

Sasuke: get up you loser (with sarcasm)
Sakura: (stops what she is doing to see if this is real) Sasuke kun, Sasuke Kun, Sasuke Kun.
Naruto: hey what about the healing?
Sakura: what is that bitch doing here? (glaring at Karin)

here is my opinion on the situation, too much of a good thing can be bad
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue May 14, 2013 11:32 pm

A post of mine from another forum......

"Naruto, I’ve always been chasing you, even now. But ounce this war is over, I’ll be next to you, holding your hand, walking with you!” ~ Hinata

” Naruto, you’re always left with all the hard work. But next time, I…. Everyone will be fighting together!”

Its safe to say both of these have come to pass. Now, Hinata’s monologue & speech were both romantic. Hinata saying “it’s time you stood with me, Narito” & Naruto afterwards holding her hand and thanking her.

Sakura’s, on the other hand is not romantic, but rather, it’s friendship. Notice in her speech she says that we’re all comrades fighting together. Notice how Naruto, rather than doing everything on his own, is now relying on others, and Sakura, which was hinted at in her speech.

Both of the their speeches are two different things. Anyone who can’t see that has to take their shipper goggles off. Hinata’s was romantic, Sakura’s was platonic. There was no NaruSaku in this chapter, and there never will be in any others.

If I were you, I’d be worried about Sakura’s precious Sasuke, whom she hasn’t gotten over.

Honestly, this is actually why I hate Naruto / Sakura interaction. Its because everytime I read a chapter with those two, whether Sakura is healing Naruto, talking with him, or standing within a 2 meter radius next to him, NaruSaku fans will always go “OMG Nawsakooora mom3ntou! It iz Caninz!!!” while completely going on to ignore Sasuke, Sakura’s real feelings, Naruto’s changing feelings for Hinata, Hinata herself, 615, 540, & 469.

I can’t wait for Sasuke to show up, then well finally see how “confused” skwa Chan really is.

But really, how can this even be considered as NS when Naruto doesn’t even look at sakura(unlike with hinata), say anything to her(unlike hinata), or make any sort of romantic gesture(unlike with hinata).

And what the hell is this I see about “Sakura finally acting like a heroine”? So apparently, being the heroine means getting the main’s D? You people are sickening, for real. Can I not get one Sakura or naruto/sakura interaction without these NS fans calling it An NS moment? (and leys all just ignore that, if going by that lulgic, sasuke is a main as well)
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Twin Steps wrote:A post of mine from another forum......

"Naruto, I’ve always been chasing you, even now. But ounce this war is over, I’ll be next to you, holding your hand, walking with you!” ~ Hinata

” Naruto, you’re always left with all the hard work. But next time, I…. Everyone will be fighting together!”

Its safe to say both of these have come to pass. Now, Hinata’s monologue & speech were both romantic. Hinata saying “it’s time you stood with me, Narito” & Naruto afterwards holding her hand and thanking her.

Sakura’s, on the other hand is not romantic, but rather, it’s friendship. Notice in her speech she says that we’re all comrades fighting together. Notice how Naruto, rather than doing everything on his own, is now relying on others, and Sakura, which was hinted at in her speech.

Both of the their speeches are two different things. Anyone who can’t see that has to take their shipper goggles off. Hinata’s was romantic, Sakura’s was platonic. There was no NaruSaku in this chapter, and there never will be in any others.

If I were you, I’d be worried about Sakura’s precious Sasuke, whom she hasn’t gotten over.

Honestly, this is actually why I hate Naruto / Sakura interaction. Its because everytime I read a chapter with those two, whether Sakura is healing Naruto, talking with him, or standing within a 2 meter radius next to him, NaruSaku fans will always go “OMG Nawsakooora mom3ntou! It iz Caninz!!!” while completely going on to ignore Sasuke, Sakura’s real feelings, Naruto’s changing feelings for Hinata, Hinata herself, 615, 540, & 469.

I can’t wait for Sasuke to show up, then well finally see how “confused” skwa Chan really is.

But really, how can this even be considered as NS when Naruto doesn’t even look at sakura(unlike with hinata), say anything to her(unlike hinata), or make any sort of romantic gesture(unlike with hinata).

And what the hell is this I see about “Sakura finally acting like a heroine”? So apparently, being the heroine means getting the main’s D? You people are sickening, for real. Can I not get one Sakura or naruto/sakura interaction without these NS fans calling it An NS moment? (and leys all just ignore that, if going by that lulgic, sasuke is a main as well)

Wouldn't worry about them so much Twin Steps, I have seen an NS fan using an out dated data book to prove NaruSaku is still in the running, I think it was before Sakura's false confession, the data book never said anything about afterwards, also NS fans expect main heroine to get with the main hero, that doesn't happen all the time I mean look at Harry Potter for example everyone want Harry Potter to get with Hermione but didn't. Harry went with Ginny Weasly who wasn't really a main female.

the thing that irritates me about NS fans is basically the same as you, but there are some that take it too far, like I have seen NS fans using the healing thing as a hint, much like everyone else has, then they downplay every amount of development that NaruHina gets and then when NH fans say that NS has no development since C450 where NS had the chance to bloom but didn't they get all defensive about it and continue to downplay NaruHina with no evidence to back up their claim.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 15, 2013 12:58 am

I've gotta admit that after all of the high expectations that I had of Hinata being beside Naruto when Minato arrived, the latest chapter did come kind of like a hard blow. It's not Hinata who's standing there, it's Sakura..... Right in the guts.

But... we can't lose hope! after all chapter 615 is still imprinted freshly in our minds.

I liked Obito and Kakashi's conversation, I doubt that Kakashi's words will reach to hm that easily though, perhaps while being on the verge of death Obito will start evaluating Kakashi's words, but never before that time. Remember that even Nagato had to die because he had already killer way too many people.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 15, 2013 1:12 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I've gotta admit that after all of the high expectations that I had of Hinata being beside Naruto when Minato arrived, the latest chapter did come kind of like a hard blow. It's not Hinata who's standing there, it's Sakura..... Right in the guts.

But... we can't lose hope! after all chapter 615 is still imprinted freshly in our minds.

I liked Obito and Kakashi's conversation, I doubt that Kakashi's words will reach to hm that easily though, perhaps while being on the verge of death Obito will start evaluating Kakashi's words, but never before that time. Remember that even Nagato had to die because he had already killer way too many people.

Nah I doubt Naruto would shoot Hinata down, especially after chapter 615, 437 and 558-9, there has been far too much development to have it end in a moment, I don't really consider Sakura being there as a problem, I sort of took it as her doing her job as a medical ninja, she has to heal her allies and friends, plus Sakura has already been friend zoned so already so I have nothing to worry about, there will be a NaruHina moment but I think it will happen at the end of this fight or before the end of the fight.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 15, 2013 1:28 am

Well, we have still to hear his reply to her confession!! *is excited once again*
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 15, 2013 1:43 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Well, we have still to hear his reply to her confession!! *is excited once again*

He will reply, there has been so much development from both parties that there is no way Naruto would shoot down Hinata's confession, if he does it means that Kishi has basically abandoned the development that was made in the last 200 or so chapters, which in turn would be bad writing.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed May 15, 2013 1:51 am

in any case thank God for Minato coming and breaking inzamigi*sorry if i spelled it wrong. every chapter was just a circle with the same thing happening. and now.
the kages, sasuke, taka and orichimaru are here.
-
if any of you are a sasusaku fan i do believe your pairing will have some screentime Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction 528746348
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 15, 2013 2:10 am

I don't think we will see any moments in the next chapter, but we will see the battle starting to come to an end, I feel that NaruHina has more development to come before this fight is all over.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed May 15, 2013 2:34 am

i do believe that naruhina will get a couple more moments but now really isn't teh time for that. unfortuanetly Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction 3516892631 we have to stop the evil trinity first.
-
though i must admit i was hoping for minato to see Naruto and Hinata together. it can still happen at least that is what i am hoping for.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 15, 2013 3:13 am

I liked the NS friendship in this chapter. I was like 'TELL 'EM GUURL.' ...but then thinking of the shippers ruined it for me. All hell is about to break loose.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed May 15, 2013 6:41 am

I loved the little Sakura moment. Not only because she is in desperate need of panel time, but because the difference between her interaction with Naruto and Hinata's interaction with Naruto is THAT huge. The NaruHina moments tend to have that romantic undertone: Looking at each other's eyes, smiles and hand holding. The moments between Naruto and Sakura lately don't have ANY of that. AT ALL.

I'm not going to lie though, I too was expecting Hinata to be by Naruto's side when Minato arrived. But she's still there, and I am glad for it. Besides, Naruto and Sakura should be close by when Sasuke arrives. Team 7 reunion is coming.

Once again, Ino stepping up! You go girl! Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction 1342989217

It seems Obito's hole in his chest is not really a Genjutsu like I had thought at first... He really has no heart... I'm glad Kakashi put him in his place, though.

Expect the other Kages to arrive in the battlefield next week along with the NarSak trol- I mean, Sasuke. ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Strawberry wrote:I loved the little Sakura moment. Not only because she is in desperate need of panel time, but because the difference between her interaction with Naruto and Hinata's interaction with Naruto is THAT huge. The NaruHina moments tend to have that romantic undertone: Looking at each other's eyes, smiles and hand holding. The moments between Naruto and Sakura lately don't have ANY of that. AT ALL.

I'm not going to lie though, I too was expecting Hinata to be by Naruto's side when Minato arrived. But she's still there, and I am glad for it. Besides, Naruto and Sakura should be close by when Sasuke arrives. Team 7 reunion is coming.

Once again, Ino stepping up! You go girl! Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction 1342989217

It seems Obito's hole in his chest is not really a Genjutsu like I had thought at first... He really has no heart... I'm glad Kakashi put him in his place, though.

Expect the other Kages to arrive in the battlefield next week along with the NarSak trol- I mean, Sasuke. ^.^

I agree, there would be no point of a true team 7 reunion if Naruto and Sakura aren't in the same location, the difference between NaruHina and NaruSaku was seen in this chapter and it has been painfully obvious where Kishi was heading with the pairing thing anyway.

other than that the last minute entrance of Minato was epic.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 16, 2013 4:18 pm

itachi75 wrote:i do believe that naruhina will get a couple more moments but now really isn't teh time for that. unfortuanetly Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction 3516892631 we have to stop the evil trinity first.
-
though i must admit i was hoping for minato to see Naruto and Hinata together. it can still happen at least that is what i am hoping for.

make the duo, because Kakashi is the one going to deal with Obito, I have even seen some reviewers even saying that Obito might do a switch, Naruto, Hinata and their allies need to focus on Madara and the Juubi
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 17, 2013 7:25 am

I don't want Obito to do a switch Naruto Chapter 630 discussion & Ch 631 prediction 2090635755
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun May 19, 2013 4:37 am

^I don't either, but I think that he will... and then die.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Wed May 22, 2013 11:19 am

I was just... Just, so very pleased with this chapter.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down