Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction

+6
eromreven
NekoKimio
Azuula
TinaBeanz
Yuri
bk00
10 posters

Go down

Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction Empty Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction

Post by bk00 Tue May 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Check it out here

Discuss!

Last edited by bk00 on Tue May 07, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction

Post by Yuri Tue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Wtf is up with Obito?!? Does this mean thath Hashirama was also just a lump of flesh without a heart walking around? Or could this be because Obito is half plant and half human? But the left side of hs body didn't get crushed so it's impossible... Or could it be that Obito really did die but Madara revived him through Hashirama DNA. This is all too weird.

And I loved Hinata so much in this chapter. She was being a badass, acting independently of Naruto, taking charge of the army, that's just beautiful. I also loved that Sakura immediately started doing her job and then see the complete picture of the two girls supportig him, one from behind, and one in front of him.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction

Post by TinaBeanz Tue May 07, 2013 11:06 pm

^^^
its a HinaNaruSaku sandwich. Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction 789588777

Anyhow, I really enjoyed this chapter. I love how we are being shown how Hinata is still openly supporting Naruto, and will be there for him anytime he needs it (instead of supporting him quietly and in the background).

I was fangirling so hard seeing Hinata in the forefront of the protective circle around Naruto. Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction 2865921181 Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction 3740098352 Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction 4277565325 She is now the person she has been trying to become, strong. I'm hoping we get to see her kicking some butt (but, Kishi, you better not hurt or kill Hinata, even though I'm pretty sure she won't die. But still........)

And what's up with Obito? No heart? No pain? What?!?!?!? And FINALLY, we know about Rin. Geez!!!!! Took long enough.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by bk00 Tue May 07, 2013 11:26 pm

I think you're right about Obito. He's more Zetsu physically than he is mentally
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue May 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Somehow I suspect Rin's reason for dying isn't completely true. There must be something behind all of this. A force. Remember that Madara is able to control the Tailed Beasts. It may have also been his idea to make Rin the Sanbi's Jinchuuriki just as how Obito was also controlling the 4th MizuKage with his Rinnegan (Besides, Yagura was also the Sanbi's Jinchuuriki) And let's assume that all of this happened right after the 4th MizuKage got murdered by the Akatsuki. Obito is too stupid for not realizing this, he's too stupid for letting himself be swept away by emotions and holding a blind eye towards what's really behind all of this. Or it may even be that he's been Lying all this time. And Rin is not really the reason for him having started a war (just as he himself mentioned)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue May 07, 2013 11:46 pm

I loved this chapter, it was awesome :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue May 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Wait, this is incorrect. Yagura became the Sanbi's Jinchuuriki AFTER Rin's death. This means that Obito must've stolen the Sanbi and put it into Yagura in order to control him, but why did Obito do this? Was it to take revenge on the Bloody Mist?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 08, 2013 1:43 am

I had high expectations for the chapter, and overall they hit them pretty snugly. We finally got an explanation for Rin's death, which was one of the things I wanted the most. We also got some pretty good, large-scale and well drawn panels of Naruto that I've been missing so dearly. I also like anything having to do with KakaObi, so that was good in my book, plus maybe we'll get some resolve between them in the next few chapters. I'm expecting Obito to get TnJ'd and then die, to be quite honest. Sasucrew will most likely show up in at the least 3 chapters, so don't look forward to that too much right now. I think the next 2-3 chapters are going to be Kakashi & Obito centered with a few panels here and there of the alliance and the Sasucrew. The Sasucrew will probably make a stop where the Kages are.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 08, 2013 4:35 am

Obito is definitely more plant now than man.

That raikiri though. Totally jumping out of a spiraling wormhole and immediately ricocheting into a damn raikiri. Kakashi=boss

Sakura actually doing something. +1 Rep to Kishimoto

Rin as jinchuriki totally came as a shock, but I had it figured that she had been somehow brainwashed or something and made into an enemy. I guess I wasn't TOO far off.

Naruto actually being out of chakra. Has that ever happened? Ever?

Hinata being boss like. That's hot.

SakuNaruHina sammich for the win. Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction 3027595017
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 08, 2013 5:07 am

Some people had actually predicted Rin being a Jin
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 08, 2013 9:18 am

Hmmmm, but it could also be that Obito put Kakashi into a Genjutsu, but is that even possible to do?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 am

I just realized something horrible. If all those ninja only lived through the juubi’s tenpenchii thanks to the kyubbi cloak…..then….. WHAT THE F#CK HAPPENED TO NEJI’S BODY?!?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 am

What the fuck!! Nooooooo!!! Not only Neji's body! all of those corpses! Oh no! They won't even receive a proper funeral.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Wed May 08, 2013 10:00 am

HINATAAAAA <3

She isn't going anywhere. Haters gotta deal with it. ;)

Love how she is in front of Naruto, leading the charge. And don't forget about the panel where she is thinking of him!
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 08, 2013 10:09 am

Ah yes, that oe panel got kinda forgotten thanks to the other awesome panels right after. Hinata-sama~
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed May 08, 2013 10:37 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Hmmmm, but it could also be that Obito put Kakashi into a Genjutsu, but is that even possible to do?

I think the same. Obito put Kakashi under genjutsu to show him Rin's death, I think following that line, Obito's hole in his chest might have also been part of the Genjutsu. And his words meant to be symbolic. But if he literally has no heart... damn.

Anyways, I loved this chapter. It was very interesting and informative. I find it amusing how Madara gets bored quickly of his fights. xD Then again, he's eager to reunite with Hashirama! <3 Kishimoto, THANK YOU, for not letting Hinata fade into the background, like a certain zombie wanted her to. This chapter made me have some more respect for Obito as a villain. He's not doing all of this just because his childhood crush died, it's because the ninja system made her sacrifice herself for the village. That makes his turn more believable, in my honest opinion.

I was hoping to see Sasuke and the hokages this chapter, but I don't mind that we didn't see them. I still enjoyed it very much and I'm expecting next week to see how the battle between Kakashi and Obito unfolds.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 08, 2013 12:38 pm

So Rin jumped in front of Kakashi, who was trying to kill a mist nin with lightning blade, and died their place.....
Spoiler:
Do you guys realize how much deja vu Kakashi must have had when he killed HAKU??!!?
Spoiler:
Poor Kakashi Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction 3516892631 Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction 3516892631 Naruto Chapter 629 Discussion & Chapter 630 Prediction 3516892631
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 08, 2013 3:24 pm

You can kind of say this happens to Kakashi on a regular basis now. why am I laughing
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Wed May 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Hinata remaining close to Naruto, instead of fading into the background, makes me more hopeful that she'll be there when Minato finally arrives. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but it could lead to a very nice scene.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 08, 2013 4:26 pm

I love visting narusaku.com when hinata shows up in a chapter, gives me lots'o lulz.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Thu May 09, 2013 5:19 am

Strawberry wrote:
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Hmmmm, but it could also be that Obito put Kakashi into a Genjutsu, but is that even possible to do?

I think the same. Obito put Kakashi under genjutsu to show him Rin's death, I think following that line, Obito's hole in his chest might have also been part of the Genjutsu. And his words meant to be symbolic. But if he literally has no heart... damn.

Anyways, I loved this chapter. It was very interesting and informative. I find it amusing how Madara gets bored quickly of his fights. xD Then again, he's eager to reunite with Hashirama! <3 Kishimoto, THANK YOU, for not letting Hinata fade into the background, like a certain zombie wanted her to. This chapter made me have some more respect for Obito as a villain. He's not doing all of this just because his childhood crush died, it's because the ninja system made her sacrifice herself for the village. That makes his turn more believable, in my honest opinion.

I was hoping to see Sasuke and the hokages this chapter, but I don't mind that we didn't see them. I still enjoyed it very much and I'm expecting next week to see how the battle between Kakashi and Obito unfolds.

And I also remember that Madara put himself in his own Genkutsu Tsuki no Me. So yes him not having a heart, or Kakashi even piercing hom with Chidori was just a genjutsu :3
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue May 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Chapter 630 is out now!!!!
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down