Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction Empty Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction

Post by Mustang on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:00 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

NARUTO CHAPTER 685 DISCUSSION AND 686 PREDICTIONS

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction Jl41nn
It's out!
Date: 7/15/14
Title: All You Have!!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/685/1

here it is my friends, a little earlier than expected but hey let me ask this little question.

did we just have a small SasuSaku moment

Last edited by Mustang on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction Empty Re: Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction

Post by Azuula on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 pm

OMG OMG OMG loved that sasusaku moment.

Awesome chapter. 5/5
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction Empty Re: Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction

Post by Bubbles on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:17 pm

OMG OMG OMG! SASUSAKU MOMENT!

It might be little in comparison to other moments, but you know what, this is the first SS moment in how long again? I'm taking it, wrapping it up and keeping it close to my heart! And dat eye smex tho.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:19 pm

^ Bubbles I'm gonna make you the female of the month award for Azuula's favorite sasusaku shipper. Don't ask why, JUST EXCITED. Lol
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Manga stream said at the end there will be a massive announcement next week!
I wonder what it will be!  Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction 676744975   Is it SS canon

Sakura putting in work to find to her beloved Sasuke! Is it just me, did Sakura's hair looked longer than before?

I'm confused is Obito talking about Naruto or Sasuke on page 16 on mangastream?

Enjoyed the SS moment, Now we need a NH moment to happen!
Those eye panels tho intense!

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Azuula wrote:^ Bubbles I'm gonna make you the female of the month award for Azuula's favorite sasusaku shipper. Don't ask why, JUST EXCITED. Lol
REALLY? I am excite, thank you Azuula-chan!  Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction 3740098352 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyNemo-Kun on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Though i already expected this i would be lying if i said i didn't scream like a 14 year old girl after reading this chapter Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction 2455688457 
Props to Sakura for being such a BADASS!!!

Now to my Prediction, and it sounds kinda weird:
Since they are still in the main dimension and Sakura is tired, Sasuke will probably carry Sakura bridal style and give Obito chakra to get back to the ice dimension, and it sounds kinda sad put i don't think Obito will get back with them  Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction 2257489412 
Also when they get back Sasuke is gonna give Sakura to Kakashi and tell her to rest probably, and proceed to help Naruto with Kaguya.

What i am really interested and excited to see next chapter is what Sasuke is gonna say to Sakura  Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction 2697176399 

NerdyNemo-Kun
NerdyNemo-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:41 am

Sasuke doesn't need to say a thing, his eye contact with Sakura is enough.

Sadly this chapter didn't have much going for it, it was really just Sakura and Obito doing what they could to save Sasuke, with a small SasuSaku moment thrown into the mix, I liked what Obito said about Sakura in this chapter, he said even though Sasuke might stumble, she is always there for him when he needs it the most.

this moment happened sooner than expected, but the more I think about it the more I feel that the placement was perfect, for this minor moment, I guess it will be the talking point over the week, how this is going to hurt NS so much, lol.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:06 am

:::::::::)))))))))) sasusaku grrrr I hate these kind of endings Kishi bakes a pie but only gives me a little piece I guess I have to wait until next week to get another piece :) and ^^^^ I can only imagine the pain of NS lol
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 am

It's about time! Fans saying that Sasuke could care less about her..well, from what we saw, they were wrong! Okay, he did try and kill her a couple of times way back when, but people can change. Yay! SasuSaku! :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:52 am

And so.. how are NrSk doing?? I see SS is standing up on it's own so yeah..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:23 am

@Sacred Fire: Obito was talking about Sasuke, because he knows full well that he experienced the same thing as Sasuke, if next week happens to be the canonisation of SasuSaku (which I highly doubt at the moment) it will be huge for the story.

the thing is Sasuke has stumbled a lot in this story and yet Sakura has never judged him for it. again this is showing the loyalty of Sakura's feelings towards a person who on one occasion has tried to kill her, maybe Obito felt some guilt at his past transgressions. This chapter also showed at the end that Sasuke for his broody nature does indeed care about Sakura and everyone around him.

in reality this chapter was nothing but a SasuSaku centred chapter (no shipping goggles on) I get the feeling that the next chapter will give Sakura some information about the massacre, before Obito sends them back to the fight allowing him to die in the process.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:19 am

Mustang wrote:@Sacred Fire: Obito was talking about Sasuke, because he knows full well that he experienced the same thing as Sasuke, if next week happens to be the canonisation of SasuSaku (which I highly doubt at the moment) it will be huge for the story.

the thing is Sasuke has stumbled a lot in this story and yet Sakura has never judged him for it. again this is showing the loyalty of Sakura's feelings towards a person who on one occasion has tried to kill her, maybe Obito felt some guilt at his past transgressions. This chapter also showed at the end that Sasuke for his broody nature does indeed care about Sakura and everyone around him.

in reality this chapter was nothing but a SasuSaku centred chapter (no shipping goggles on) I get the feeling that the next chapter will give Sakura some information about the massacre, before Obito sends them back to the fight allowing him to die in the process.
Thanks for the reply! The Announcement could be about the Naruto movie coming out this year.

I understand now! Indeed Sasuke does care for Sakura you can tell that last eye panel is probably Sasuke's way of apologizing to her and thanking her for saving him from dehydration.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 am

Actually, if Mangastream is correct, Obito was referring to Sakura helping out Naruto. The quote comes from what Kakashi told Obito (when Minato stopped Kakashi from killing Obito) is supposed to be the reason that Naruto is different from Obito... when Naruto stumbles, others are willing to help him out.

I kind of wished Kishimoto didn't spend so much time explaining what happened last chapter... though sometimes I try to remember that I'm reading a story targeted for people one-third my age and if I was 10-12 that I might not have caught on as well.

Anyway, I greatly enjoyed Sakura's determination showing through and the SasuSaku moment at the end in particular when Sasuke prevented her from landing on the ground. I'm hoping that Managstream's translation of Sasuke saying "thanks" (though I expect it to be plural "you" instead of singular assuming Japanese does make that distinction in its language) is correct because that would make it even more awesome. ^_^

I think the announcement will be in relation to the upcoming movie (which should be worked on I think), some form of official spin-off being created (as Rock Lee is supposed to be ending very soon), or that he's taking a break for some reason. Obviously, there are a multitude of other possibilities the announcement could be about, but I can't see it being a spoiler to the story.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:02 am

i am wondering aboout the question mark sakura gave to obito, it is like she doesn't understand who obito meant and idk if it is just me but i noticed like there is a softness in sakura's eyes as well.

in the last panel when sasuke said thanks, he meant both but i think he meant sakura more because of her determination to keep the portal open up long enough for sasuke to get through. in a way this chapter especially at the end is just like 615 in a way

Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:15 am

Omg!This chapter ended up the way exactly as I predicted it to be.The SasuSaku moment!Sakura really deserves her moment with Sasuke.Finally... =D
I wonder what NS would say now!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:06 am

OH! OH! OH! What did we get today? Was there not a tender SasuSaku moment? Sasuke catching Sakura after being saved by her and Obito. The look SS exchanged during this moment was intense.

Sakura looked tired but relieved to see Sasuke fine and close to her and it was as if her and Sasuke's eyes were talking to each other... I think Sasuke's face's expression was telling Sakura he would like to tell her so much things and that he was thankful and proud of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:17 am

I am happy, it happened! what i predicted since chapter 679, she was gonna save him somehow and now it happened!!, i see NS downplaying again :D

I see that you guys are wondering whether Sasuke said thanks to Sakura or to both of them, to tell you the truth i was certainly sure that he said it to Sakura, you know the panel when he says it we see sakura's vest, i think that it's what it means (and i read the spanish version which says "i made it thanks to you" in singular not plural, gracias a Ti not Ustedes )

I am also wondering which announce we'll get next week, i was thinking maybe kishi will tell us "naruto is gonna end by december" i hope not though, and also expecting more SS yeah!!! the way this chapter finished i get the feeling that we will get it, again yeah!!!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 am

senjusana wrote:Omg!This chapter ended up the way exactly as I predicted it to be.The SasuSaku moment!Sakura really deserves her moment with Sasuke.Finally... =D
                                                                                NS: NOOOOO !
NH and SS: YES !

YES SASUSAKU HAS WON WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Last edited by lily567 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posting is against the rules)
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 am

Hope we can sing together that song soon, WE (NH, SS), i think NS is doomed since long ago but this is the stone over the grave dont you think so? sorry for NS (not really jajaja LOL)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 am

Purkle200 wrote:
senjusana wrote:Omg!This chapter ended up the way exactly as I predicted it to be.The SasuSaku moment!Sakura really deserves her moment with Sasuke.Finally... =D
                                                                                NS: NOOOOO !
NH and SS: YES !

YES SASUSAKU HAS WON WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

It isn't over yet. Don't spray the bubbly drink of victory and run around with the trophy.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:18 pm

If Sasuke said "thanks," he said it to both of them. Sasuke knows it would've been a combination of Obito's abilities and Sakura's chakra that allowed him to get to them.

The reason for wondering if Sasuke said "thanks" is due to the fact that there are two very different translations. The Mangapanda version that linked to on the first post does not have Sasuke even saying thank you at all. The Mangastream version has Sasuke saying thanks. There are other differences between the two versions, but that was the most glaring difference between the two in the chapter. The other difference refers to Obito's comment to Sakura that caused her to momentarily confused.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by pingpong2411 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:19 pm

What I don't like about this chapter is the explanation. It was too long. I mean, it was pretty obvious, no need to explain that long, but as Yamasaki Akaiko said, I think it's necessary to do that. And WOW! Badass sakura and obito!!!! Great job, both of you. You saved the day. So sad that Obito is going to die. I really like him in this chapter.

And for the SS moment...

Okay, I'd never shipped SS before. I didn't even like it. But after reading this chapter, especially that last page, I think I've fallen for it HARD. I admire Sakura's determination. With her pushing herself to the limit, trying her very best (along with Obito), I was reminded of Hinata. I realized both ships have some commons, and I guess that's because the power of love :))) Oh and the eye contact. It was soooo adorable. I hate to say this, but I have to admit that I like it even more than the "All in your eyes" moment between Naruto and Hinata. I'm feeling so guilty right now XD. Dang it!! How could those 2, 3 little panels make me love SS that much!!! I sure will reread all other SS moment. Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction 789588777 

About the "thank you" Sasuke said at the end, I'm really confused, too. I'm not sure if it's translated from the raw or not, but in my language version, it's "you" in singular. Hell they even capitalized that word XD. I guess they ship SS lol. But I think he would be a jerk if he only said thanks to Sakura, so a plural "you" is more appropriate.

Overall, I really hope that we get to see more SS in the next chapter. Even one panel is okay with me. Go, SS!!! Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction 704842727
pingpong2411
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:40 pm

SS reeks sex... so no need to feel bad for liking it more then the 'In your eyes' moment.

Personally, I like the IYEM more... because NH is my OTP, but that eye contact was just... wow.

Really great chapter.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:42 pm

OMG!!! Shaking and trembling right now... I'm FLIPPING out... holy shit. No words. NO words. I'm speechless.

NH & SS for the muther f****** win!  Naruto chapter 685 discussion and 686 prediction 2035981432
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum