Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Believe it or not guys, I looked up NS comments regarding why they support/love/want NS to happen. I mean I know a part of NS likes it cause it is either Pro-Sakura, a Anti-Sasuke or Anti-Hinata. But regardless of that, I wanted to know what won it over with NS cause of my curiosity. One that I read was as soon as "The Promise of a Lifetime" happened, that won a part of NS over. And is it weird to me that I found that odd? I mean I thought that was a lovely moment between Naruto & Sakura but the POAL wasn't that big to me as a romance blossomer. What I got from it was how Naruto was going to go bring Sasuke back, and confirmed it with Sakura considering he realized how much it meant to her with the tears. If anything I find this to be Pro-SasuSaku.

Maybe its just me again but I always thought of Naruto accepting Sakura loving Sasuke on many occasions. I seen him comedic ask her out and such just as a "See what happens thing" but not anything serious as to expect they will end up together. Thats what gets me with NS, I admit, Naruto still had a crush on Sakura coming back to Konoha, but never was that big on pushing himself on her like he use to, it was less of that, Fillers was where it was more Naruto being perverted crushy goofball on Sakura but not in the manga much at all. I accept Naruto having a crush on Sakura but I can't help but feel and know a part of NS feels it too that the vibe has changed with Naruto with Sakura since Hinata's confession, and since Sakura's failfession.

NS expects Sakura to change her heart at the very end, I find that out of character and nothing showed that she will go that way. I see NS change its tone from SS is dead to, there needs to be closure and every pairing will get a moment but NS will get the last laugh. Which I find very out of character with whats been going on lately. Like the cover page with Pro-SS for example, NS flipped out cause it is confused on why Kishi would do that considering to it that Sakura is falling for Naruto just doesn't know it yet, thats an assumption with no proof. Then says its just a cover page, for fan service.... why make a big deal of it then justify Kishi as trolling NS. It makes no sense. I doubt Kishis throwing these types of pictures and character placement just to have NS happen in the end. I don't see anything that shows Kishi would go that way with NS in a serious romantic tone. I just don't. He seems to have made it clear that Naruto & Sakura's bond have matured especially mainly on Sakura's part.

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : "Some" is like "they". Please Address the arguments and don't target the people. Thanks!)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:26 pm

it is funny how Kakashi remembers Sakura's childish crush, but also uses Kakashi's words to prove that Sakura is moving on, NS is forgetting that when someone moves on it takes time for the person to fully move on, Sakura isn't going to sudden change from one guy to another like NS wants her too.

of course the colour picture is an art piece by Kishimoto himself, we aren't debating that, what NS is doing now is purely damage control, it simply will not accept the fact that Sakura still loves Sasuke, being different to what it was before, means that her feelings for Sasuke are mature, wanting to help him from the darkness is something she feels is her duty.

it is trying so hard, yet the previous chapter had a moment which spanned a couple of panels, but it said a lot.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Thats really sad :/ if you like NS thats all good, I respect that but I find a good bit or less that NS is biased. [Not only some hating certain characters such as Hinata & Sasuke] but because supposedly NH and SS never had development but consider NS's panel time and 3rd person views as proof. And it just baffles me that it calls NH and SS one sided when NS has been one sided too, but what throws a wrench for NS with that is Naruto has a "Hinata" that confessed to him, a LOVE confession from a girl who has been on his side when nobody else was that he NOW realizes and knows about.... and another thing is Sakura never shown that she is falling for Naruto, EVER! Plus confirmed from NS is now of what its saying is that the very end NS will happen and Sakura will change her mind in the very end, and see that Naruto will treat her better then Sasuke. But Hinata won't treat Naruto better then Sakura? LOL! Contradicting much???

And the moments we do bring up for NH or SS in these recent cases, it gets shot down as friendship growing, closure, as Hinata development, but why can't NS's moments possibly be Sakura development and Sakura accepting Naruto in a maturer way then she did before? It doesn't look at the whole picture. I don't think NS understands that IF NS happened it would put a strange vibe on the story of what has been built upon since Part 1. Why have Naruto end on a quick mind switcheraroo note from Sakura? If NS has development why is NS saying that the last minute Sakura will pick Naruto over Sasuke? Contradicting again?? NH and SS have moments, mutual moments that CAN be built upon to a relationship status mainly NH... I feel NS is the one misinterpreting the story. Not because I'm a NH and SS fan but because I can't find one single moment that pushes both Naruto & Sakura into a romantic light. Main characters, it being shounen, Panel time, and 3rd person views don't count. Plus I like all four characters. I'm not Anti any of them.

THOUGH fun note here, NH has had 3rd person view too, Kurenai, Kiba & Sakura. [NS] main person. Acknowledge NH. Know both of them and what their relationship is capable of. Not assume like Sai, Yamato and Minato. And out of all those ppl, Minato's was the most comedic one, and Yamato never finished his sentence. And don't get me started on Sai xD. And Sakura herself never personally went to Naruto to confess her love, or EVEN thought about it, she was with Shizune at the time. Until Sai guilt tripped her, and she found out about them going to kill Sasuke. Just saying.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added sentence.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:30 am

Hinatas confession has yet too be addressed. While it hasn't been addressed, it has been brought up (briefly, atleast the rescuing part not the confession itsself.) Naruto has shown no signs of rejecting Hinata, in fact everytime they interact it is nothing but postive for the both of them.

IYEM: Not 100% romantic but more of a "deep understanding" moment.
615: Yeah, 100% romance intended, concidereing circumstances it didn't have too happen but it did.
633: 100% romantic for "N" and "H".
672: Naruto was willing too go and get Hinata, even if it meant him dieing. Saskue stoped him tho, and brought his attention back too the task at hand. Some including NS called Naruto a "douche bag" for even thinking about it. I got a single finger salute for those who think that way.

NS has no more bullets too fire and NS doesn't like getting shot at. SS and NH aren't firing the shots tho, it is Kishi.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 am

oh yeah totally, 672 was a small parallel to 437, Hinata was willing to die for Naruto. Naruto showed in 672, that he was willing to go to Hinata's side even if it meant that he was going to die because of it.

as rightly pointed out by Racefan, 615 didn't need to happen, but it did, what NS isn't liking is the fact that Naruto thanked Hinata for being at his side, but it wants to use that everyone was at his side, all it seems to cling to is past chapters and the POAL, oh well, I cannot wait for after this fight, NS is going to implode like crazy, it is already in damage control after the previous chapter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:45 am

racefan1992 wrote:672: Naruto was willing too go and get Hinata, even if it meant him dieing. Saskue stoped him tho, and brought his attention back too the task at hand. Some including NS called Naruto a "douche bag" for even thinking about it. I got a single finger salute for those who think that way.

Mustang wrote:oh yeah totally, 672 was a small parallel to 437, Hinata was willing to die for Naruto. Naruto showed in 672, that he was willing to go to Hinata's side even if it meant that he was going to die because of it.

To the bolded parts: I think you were meaning chapter 677 guys, right?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:01 am

opps lost count lol, I guess that happens when your memory isn't exactly perfect,  The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 2801306734 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:54 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:672: Naruto was willing too go and get Hinata, even if it meant him dieing. Saskue stoped him tho, and brought his attention back too the task at hand. Some including NS called Naruto a "douche bag" for even thinking about it. I got a single finger salute for those who think that way.

Mustang wrote:oh yeah totally, 672 was a small parallel to 437, Hinata was willing to die for Naruto. Naruto showed in 672, that he was willing to go to Hinata's side even if it meant that he was going to die because of it.

To the bolded parts: I think you were meaning chapter 677 guys, right?

Oops thanks. Too many chapters too remember.  The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 3228835635 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:23 am

Mustang wrote:opps lost count lol, I guess that happens when your memory isn't exactly perfect,  The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 2801306734 

racefan1992 wrote:Oops thanks. Too many chapters too remember.  The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 3228835635 

Lol! You know, when it comes to NaruHina, then...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:12 pm

there was a mini parallel between naruto and hinata
hinata caught in IT-i can't move
naruto caught by Kaguya - i can't move
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:13 am

We all know that NH is endgame pairing. NS is in denial by not accepting it.

The most ironic part of the whole debate is Sakura acknowledging Hinata's love.She knows very well the positive relationship they both share.Still it seems Sakura loves Naruto and the failfession was after all true. Duh?!

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by racefan1992 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed "People" from the post since it does address fans, try using "NS" or "a part of NS" or "a segment of NS")
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Me: Close Friends. She's not his best friend Sasuke is        
NS:  Where was sasuke? oh right betraying and trying to kill naruto.
where was sakura? oh right supporting him and even cheering him up when naruto was depressed about tsunades coma. I don't think you know what friend means.  
Me: The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 2060583745 Naruto still considers him his best friend and brother no matter what he does and Sakura still cares for Sasuke despite what he has done to her and Naruto and Konoha.
NS: i dont care what naruto considers.

sakura has not ever betrayed him or tried to kill him, making sakura his best friend, not sasuke.

caring for someone whos lost their way and turned evil, doesnt make them your friend.

Please tell me why NS is so idiotic and so Anti Sasuke  or Anti Hinata ?
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 am

Purkle200 wrote:Me: Close Friends. She's not his best friend Sasuke is        
NS:  Where was sasuke? oh right betraying and trying to kill naruto.
where was sakura? oh right supporting him and even cheering him up when naruto was depressed about tsunades coma. I don't think you know what friend means.  
Me: The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 2060583745 Naruto still considers him his best friend and brother no matter what he does and Sakura still cares for Sasuke despite what he has done to her and Naruto and Konoha.
NS: i dont care what naruto considers.

sakura has not ever betrayed him or tried to kill him, making sakura his best friend, not sasuke.

caring for someone whos lost their way and turned evil, doesnt make them your friend.

Please tell me why NS is so idiotic and so Anti Sasuke  or Anti Hinata ?

NS never cared about the characters in the ship. NS just wishes for NS too happen then all will be right with the world.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:46 pm

NS missed the point of the most recent chapter, you know compared to Obito and Madara, Sasuke never really had the chance to go all evil, it is really grasping at the straws forgetting what the last chapters have been telling the reader, Madara, Obito and Sasuke were all manipulated.

So according to NS, being manipulated means that the three Uchiha were evil and cannot be redeemed, which also proves that it is missing the entire point of the chapter, it needs to look at characters like Zabuza for that matter, he was evil in the things he did, almost killed all members of Team 7.

So to go around and say that Sasuke was all evil, is just misunderstanding the story entirely.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Mustang wrote:NS missed the point of the most recent chapter, you know compared to Obito and Madara, Sasuke never really had the chance to go all evil, it is really grasping at the straws forgetting what the last chapters have been telling the reader, Madara, Obito and Sasuke were all manipulated.

Although I think that they have been all manipulated does not make them innocents all of a sudden, I agree on the fact that Sasuke can't be put in the same basket as Madara and Obito. I think NS, despite using the argument stating that the new generation will surpass the former ones, misses the point completely again, to realize that Sasuke did surpass Madara and Obito.

Instead of letting himself manipulated by a given "truth" and keeping on going on a destructive path, he tried to seek for the truth behind the appearances. By doing so, he could get a different outlook from what he thought he knew. That's why he made the decision to fight with the alliance and not to destroy Konoha. Sasuke gave himself the chance to think outside the box compared to Madara and Obito.

This is not a coincidence that Kaguya/BZ was surprised to see Indra and Ashura's transmigrants (Sasuke and Naruto) working together.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:05 pm

I read what yall are saying and its true.. I read NS opinions cause I want to know where its heads at. Why it thinks that way, so I can understand it better even if it doesn't make sense, curiosity gets me. It seems the parallels is its biggest thing. And it feels that Naruto will overcome what Jiraiya & Obito couldn't do, yet compares NS to MinaKushi as well.

The problem with this is Jiraiya ACCEPTED Tsunade loving Dan. As long as she was happy. Considering DanTsu was heavily confirmed [More then just a fodder idolized model she liked] more in the war arc, for example where Dan kissed her on the forehead. He never pushed on her to fall for him. Her dream was to have Dan still alive. Plus Oro/Jir/Tsu did not have a Hinata. [Dan MAYBE but I hate using parallels regarding the pairing comparing game o_e] Cause Naruto & Hinata have their own story.

Obito liked Rin yes, but it is never confirmed even with this recent chapter that they could have happened, she always had eyes for Kakashi. Nothing in any romantic light ever went further with ObiRin then just her wanting Obito to fulfill his dream and was a support system. Just like its been shown for how Sakura is supportive of Naruto's dream. Doesn't mean she has to love him too. Example, her and the shinobi alliance running to the battlefield, Hinata's was on a positive future love interest aspect, promising, confident outlook. Where Sakura was all about supporting Naruto and finally going to catch up with him. Plus Obi/Rin/Kaka didn't have a Hinata.

Minato & Kushina, Minato comparing a bit of Sakura's temper to Kushina doesn't APPROVE of her being Naruto's gf, or show that just because 1 trait is similar [the trait KUSHINA hated the most about herself] doesn't make NS canon. In fact That moment was debunked when Naruto was fighting side by side with Minato and Minato saw Kushina in Naruto and had nostalgia. Hinata's determination of love that she has for Naruto reminds me of Kushina. And Minato being the introvert guy he was that Kushina thought of as a weak, scrawny guy is similar to Hinata's status that Naruto 1st had on Hinata. Oh and did I mention they didn't have a 3rd party? A.K.A Hinata or a boy version of Sakura to cpmete with Minato, added to the mix?

I prefer character moment development not parallels from other genrations, it aggravates me. But regardless of whos like what I find parallels between Naruto/Hinata, with eachother. Things they do and say. They both have the same thoughts, connection with eachother, that that they can feel what the others thinking or going through. Its a different vibe with them then Naruto/Sakura. Their vibe has always been "there for you." Idk how obvious it is that Hinata was made purposely for Naruto's love. I doubt seriously Kishi did all that on her character and for Sakura to acknowledge NH as a positive thing just for NH not to happen.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:33 pm

you got some good points there
in another thread, it was mentioned bout the missus thing and splitting hairs.
when i look for the meaning, something struck me
splitting hairs mean something about details that are not important but in that chapter, minato pointed out an unimportant detail in a way and that was the comparison between the two tempers
i mean if minato wanted to really compare the two, he ould've said something about care or something along that live, something important if you get what i mean
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Yep, when Naruto answered that, I was at 1st like "Wth are you trying to say Naruto? Yes or No? And my question to you Naruto is.. when?" LOL cause the last thing INVOLVING Naruto & Sakura on ANY level of emotion, was her failfession. So of course Naruto is going to answer awkwardly confused, my thing is, his faces/answer back in the past would have been clearer, I mean if NS wants to hold onto Naruto fooling around, not being serious with his Dad and Sakura then it can keep it o_e  
The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 3725747089 

Its like this, after Hinata's confession, NS went into "Oh shit!" mode, scared to know Naruto could get back to her confession. Of course damage control flooded in and when Sakura went to hug Naruto AFTER punching him, it called it a moment. Which when I watched it I saw it as she hugged him cause she cares, she is worried cause of how reckless he was, and it showed for Sakura's character development, how much shes grown to hug Naruto. It was beautiful. The hug was not romantic, love, or in any light affection. It was a half a hug, caring, gentle touch of hands to show how much she appreciates his safety and what he did for the village. And its also supported after. Showing recognition from the village as well RIGHT after Sakura's hug...panel after panel after panel. Even Hinata, was happy! It showed Naruto was accepted FINALLY. And Sakura was that main symbol of it. Hinata had nothing to worry about cause she knows shes been accepted him since the beginning of the story, and in her mind shes like "Its about time people saw Naruto the way I always seen him!" But noooo, its Hinata accepting NS half ass canon hug?? Ok, sure.

Then Sakura's Failfession @ the time, NS thought this was it, this was going to top Hinata's confession and Naruto will FINALLY get the girl he wants? The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 1906553478 and oh! after being guilt tripped and calling him the idiot that loves you! Sakura Haruno traveled far and wide to give Naruto a confession that REEKED of Sasuke, Silver Medal & "Stop while your ahead!" The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 3623970685 .

It was thoughtful I give her that but no..just..no lol BIG blow to NS, where NS was pissed, part of NS wasn't! In fact damage control flood back in when Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice after she tempted to do the same [twice], but he was not in his right mind where NS tend to not care, it just doesn't like him.

Now all these interactions NH had after that Failfession of Sakura's was positive good, and called "Freindzoned" by NS. But yet the moment its proud to have is the Minato 631 thing. It seems logical for NS I mean considering its last moment between the 2 characters in general for NS anything was when Naruto told her off, like it was, in that Failfession. And after that hand hold scene with NH it stuck some daggers in NS and it tries to stay afloat with Minato's assumption/comparison of a trait, and a CPR that was to save his life, for the hope of Naruto finding out and acting all fanboy. Things are set in stone, NS sets itself up to go in self doubt then come back up again with the main x main, shounen, 3rd people love us we rock party, and anything else that it comes up with. Ill stick to the beautiful moments that have been shared between Naruto and Hinata, not moments where everytime Sakura asks a question to Naruto, or say Naruto's name out of worryness, or hopes Naruto's alright is a step closer to Sakura falling for Naruto!

this Post has been edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cannot mention fans in any posts, please keep it to SasuSaku, SS, NarSak, NS, NH or NaruHina.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:36 am

Of course NS is grasping at the straws, it knows that there isn't much left it can cling to.

Third Person POV = Destroyed.
Naruto's Crush = what happened to that crush again?
The failfession = don't make me laugh.
Sakura moving on = really?
Naruto is in love with Sakura = come on where is the proof?
Kakashi = facedesk.
Naruto friendzoning Hinata = completely in damage control.
Sai = really?
Sasuke is beyond redemption = desperate.
Main X Main = grasping at the straws.
Shonen sterotyping = glares at it.
the every time Naruto and Sakura interact is romantic development = spits out my beer

all these things that have been brought up have been answered by the characters themselves, Sasuke isn't evil like NS thinks he is, Naruto has shown no signs of friendzoning Hinata, Sai, I think we all know where that is heading. Sakura has shown no signs of moving on. but then again, it wouldn't be entertaining if we didn't have these arguments from NS, gives us something to demolish for the sake of it.

it seems to be holding to whatever it can. showing double standards and presenting something that doesn't contribute to the pairing, Sakura friendzoned Naruto, Naruto acknowledges this fact, he isn't going to push the envelope, because he knows that Sakura loves Sasuke. Naruto has matured to the point that he knows that his crush is not going to evolve at any time.

really what NS doesn't realise is that the biggest threat to NaruSaku, is Naruto and Sakura. the biggest reason as to why NS will not occur is because of those two, yet NS seems to cling to all of the above, especially since the two characters have all but destroyed that particular ship.

so the only thing NS is going to do is bash Hinata and Sasuke, in order to make NaruSaku look good, which is sad, because Hinata and Sasuke have nothing at all to do with NaruSaku, especially Hinata, Sasuke is the third wheel, but NS could have developed so many times by now away from Hinata and Sasuke, but that never happened either.

One could dare say, NaruSaku has had friendship development, but in a romantic sense, there has been no romantic development.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:30 am

Let's not forget what neji mentions back in 614-15 about how naruto and hinata share the same destiny...as totally just friends while sakura physically abuses naruto to show her tru wuv, after "getting over" evvvvil sasuke and confessing to naruto for realz this time.

Really at this point idk what NS is thinking, NH has a confession from hinata+blood bond+massive character development of Naruto and Hinata from each other+destiny+both characters generally get along very well and can be themselves around each other+Hinata is VERY determined to be with naruto... plus sakura and sasuke basically had eyesex a few chapters ago.

Pretty soon sasuke might finally tell sakura he cares or something, and I doubt any amount of BS from NS could really fix that final hole in the ship.
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:45 am

Uzumaki Neji wrote:Let's not forget what neji mentions back in 614-15 about how naruto and hinata share the same destiny...as totally just friends while sakura physically abuses naruto to show her tru wuv, after "getting over" evvvvil sasuke and confessing to naruto for realz this time.

Really at this point idk what NS is thinking, NH has a confession from hinata+blood bond+massive character development of Naruto and Hinata from each other+destiny+both characters generally get along very well and can be themselves around each other+Hinata is VERY determined to be with naruto... plus sakura and sasuke basically had eyesex a few chapters ago.

Pretty soon sasuke might finally tell sakura he cares or something, and I doubt any amount of BS from NS could really fix that final hole in the ship.

Yep, yep, yep.

NS likes too forget (or have re-visionist history) that Saskue DOES care about Sakura, he just shows it in his own way. Naruto shows he cares for Hinata in his own way (although he is kind of obvious about it too be honest).

Naruto and Sakura care about one another but show it in a friendship (friend-zoned) way.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am

..... Nothing good to say... Only I say this all recaps to Sakuras' false confession... then and there Naruto FRIENDZONED Sakura... and to tell the truth she dig the ns grave in long before her confession.. The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 531517552 The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 3725747089 why continue discussing with ns.. but ohh well..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:18 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:..... Nothing good to say... Only I say this all recaps to Sakuras' false confession... then and there Naruto FRIENDZONED Sakura... and to tell the truth she dig the ns grave in long before her confession.. The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 531517552 The Anti-<a class= - Page 10 3725747089 why continue discussing with ns.. but ohh well..

No, no, it was the other way around Sakura friendzoned Naruto.

that stemmed all the way back with the hospital scene, where Sakura hugged Sasuke with Naruto standing there watching it happen, it was there he had to accept facts and then there was the POAL which confirmed it for Naruto, NS loves to use that as an example of romantic development, but that proved to be an anti-NS moment, as it shows that it hurt Naruto, knowing that his crush was going nowhere, from there on, Naruto showed signs that he was moving on from his crush, but then again NS will always claim that Naruto is in love with Sakura and show no evidence pointing towards that ideal scenario

so let's have a quick recap shall we?

POAL: was Sasuke centric. Sakura requested that Naruto bring back Sasuke for her, because she confessed her love for him, the only one she could turn to was Naruto, even though it hurt Naruto, he had to accept that Sakura loves Sasuke.

False Confession: was Sasuke centred, Naruto shot it down like a Spitfire ace, because he knew that Sakura loves Sasuke, and he knew Sakura better then that, he also knew that Sakura would never abandon Sasuke in that manner, that would just make Sakura look fickle, to which Naruto knew better than that.

Sai: ah yes, Sai, ok, he was the one that led Sakura to do a guilt trip, which almost led to her getting killed. but it was also Sai that reminded Naruto that Sakura loves Sasuke, even if it means that she would sacrifice her life for the Uchiha, to which it almost basically happened.

Minato: the so called blessing, oh well, to bad for it, Naruto and Sakura both shot their own pairing in the foot, much to the discomfort of Minato, whom wished he had never asked.

CPR: NS still uses that? medical procedure doesn't count as romantic.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:50 pm

That's why I said Sakura dug ns grave long before all the other things happened... the thing with ns is that it is too anime centered.. yes we NaruHina fans used the anime too to get some points across but then we didn't need the anime anymore as per say 'cause NaruHina love story got it's own developement-- so nothing much to say

Last edited by Irielo on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use "it" and not "they" while addressing NS arguments. Thanks.)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:15 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:That's why I said Sakura dug ns grave long before all the other things happened... the thing with ns is that it is too anime centered.. yes we NaruHina fans used the anime too to get some points across but then we didn't need the anime anymore as per say 'cause NaruHina love story got it's own developement-- so nothing much to say

I don't understand this anime thing because you are generalizing here. You will still find a part of NH using the anime as well as a part of NS and you will also find a part of NH using the manga as well as a part of NS. One does not have to base himself/herself on the NaruHina anime fillers in part 1 to know that Hinata would probably become Naruto's love interest one day. What happened during the Chunin exams (healing cream,the blood vow, the Proud Failure speech...), was already a hint regarding Naruto's future romantic life.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next