Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 9 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 am

lily567 wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:it  says that this chapter was half ns and half ss
smh wow rlly?
obito  was talking about how others are willing to help naruto and sakura is one of them. she is his teamate and friend afterall.
naruto stubbled in 615 but hinata helped him along with kurama sooo......

oh Bubbles-chan, where are you. We need destruction please.
yes bubbles we need you to help destroy this ridiculousness
also look here
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=554292

ps can somebody please tell me how to put this link in "here"
that way you can click here and you would go into the link if you get what i mean

The person consistently demolishing Sakura is pathetic. I see also NS getting digs in as well. Hating is in full effect from this chapter. The butthurt level is over 9000.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:00 am

These complaints regarding Sasuke trying to kill Sakura and her still in love with him are coming up again after this chapter (685). Unfortunately, one does not want to see that Sasuke did give himself a chance to come back from the "madness" where he was. He did try to discover the truth in order to make a decision. Of course, emotionally, he still needs to recover from pasts' injuries but he made the right decision to come and fight by his comrades' side.

Thanks to that, he could even learned more about himself and some issues regarding the Shinobi World an his clan (encounter with Hagoromo and BZ's recents revelations).

As for Sakura, I am happy that she kept loving Sasuke. Her feelings for him gave her the motivation and the power to save him (685) and she also knows how important he is for the battle, similar to some extent to Hinata who showed Naruto how important it was for him not to give up in 615 .

If Sakura decided to move on from her love for Sasuke, if she lost faith in him and if she just saw him as a criminal, I doubt she would have been able to help in saving Sasuke and that would have been problematic for the outcome of the whole battle.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:22 pm

lily567 wrote:ps can somebody please tell me how to put this link in "here"
that way you can click here and you would go into the link if you get what i mean

Code:
[url=website link goes here]words you want to be read as the link go here[/url]
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:42 pm

NS can say al it wants, it wasn't even part NaruSaku, it was basically all SasuSaku, me thinks SasuSaku is going to take a big leap forward in the next chapter, I hope NS likes straws, because it seems like it will be grasping them for a hell of a lot longer.

This chapter didn't canonise any ship, what it did do is solidified SasuSaku, so much for Sakura moving on, she is still in love with one man, being loyal to her feelings is a commendable trait.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
lily567 wrote:ps can somebody please tell me how to put this link in "here"

Code:
[url=website link goes here]words you want to be read as the link go here[/url]
thank you yamasaki akaiko :)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:17 pm

The reason I brought some NS defenses to everyones attention because its basically me ranting to people who understand where I am coming from on a sane level.. Especially this recent chapter..

NaruSaku is sureee swallowing its words about SS being dead. LMAO. Omgosh it felt like chp 615 to me all over again only because of the acknowledgment, the beautiful acknowledgement from both Naruto & Sasuke on how far their girls can/will go for them! Hinata & Sakura. NH & SS. Made obvious since chapter 3. NaruSaku never was taken serious in any shape or form. Just comedy relief and friendship bonding as Sasuke's away for Sakura herself to become a better person towards Naruto & herself. In fact I would have found the manga to be boring if Naruto didn't have a crush on Sakura, it would have been bland. And it wouldn't have shown him how theres a girl out there for everyone especially him which is Hinata, it shows the difference to Naruto how much each girl [Sakura & Hinata] views him in a certain way. It shows development.

[Emotion development]

Sakura's development: Loving Sasuke in a mature way rather then a nuisance fangirl way, thats why in Kakashi's POV [Though I hate using 3rd person views] he wasn't mentioning about Sakura's new view on Naruto from her disliking him back in Part 1 because its obvious she has come a long way since then. Its irrelevant to their true goals.

Naruto's development - Maturing his feelings, accepting Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and acknowledges them both as something. Realizing Hinata's feelings and how far back she goes with him, being naive and everything shows him what someone is willing to do for him, as in sacrificing her life for him. Thus Chapter 469 & 470? Where he admits that he knows Sakura and had his head in other places, rather then an old crush she assumes he still has on her.  

Its only going to get better from here. Obito, Sakura & Sasuke need to get back there and how/when will Obito die, hopefully some light will be shed on the Uchiha massacre very soon. Hopefully more SasuSaku soon? :)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Chapter 685 proves that no matter what Sasuke and Sakura care for each other.We cannot conclude the moment to be love or whatever,but the eye contact was just enough.The way Sasuke held Sakura...OMG!Sakura gave it her all for her man.I wish to get a NaruHina moment that way.

NS as always,trying to bring the moment down by saying things like next chapter is going to be a troll,Sakura has no feelings for Sasuke and etc., I find it so ridiculous.

As for SS,their long wait is over.Finally they got a moment they deserved.I hope the next chapter will also have a little moment.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:40 pm

This is the problem with NS. The pairing if happened [Which it won't] would go against things morally. The way NS looks at this manga and its OTP being canon surprises me. Fan fiction I understand. But nothing more.

Sakura rejecting Naruto as much as she did, should be more then enough to show that she doesn't love Naruto that way. Sasuke being brought up in every shape and form with Sakura, should have touched senses. Hinata confessing a beautiful confession, finally showing her true deepest feelings about and to Naruto, of all this time when he never quite understood her.. should have been another red flag to NS. When nobody else gave a shit, Hinata did, and only her. Naruto never saying no to NH was a plus. But was it enough for NS to reconsider? No. Because there are obstacles NS would have to miraculously go through to make it prove it has a chance its happening.

Downgrading NH & SS moments and [Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke] character development that does not see fit in NS eyes as TRUE development is biased and all its got to keep its pairing afloat. Its never anything positive on those 4 only if it goes against what NS says then its wrong and "bad writing." NS needs ... No parallels, no panel time, not any 3rd person views that guess and assume. Actual deep positive moments between Naruto & Sakura that shows us hints of more then friendship.

Which to this day NS keeps waiting for and "looking" fwd to when that moment comes. CPR, in its eyes show "Kiss of life", "oohhhhh Sakura's lips touched Naruto's before Hinata's", "Hug Sakura gave to Naruto after war says alot." Very immature thinking. Oh thats so cute! Sakura trying to bring Naruto back to life considering he was dead. And it calls it a kiss? I agree it was a beautiful moment, but not the way NS is looking at it, all these moments are on Sakura's part, developing her character if NS has noticed. Its Sakura developing as a better, mature kunoichi then she was especially to Naruto in Part 1. Just like the hug after the pein arc [Not an embraced hug like she gave Sasuke in Part 1 ;) ], The not full hug, it showed great appreciation and care to know Naruto made it out ok, and she represented what the village and herself included sees of Naruto now just like Hinata always has. All these "NS moments" are being taken out of context in my opinion. Its no sided, and not any romantic undertones or anything like that are in those panels. It was CPR. It was a half ass glad your ok hug. Both beautiful, but just wrongly accused of what it meant.  

Now as for morally, Sakura always loved Sasuke, she knows of this, she knows she never could love Naruto the way she loves Sasuke. Its been drilled in our heads since Part 1. And knows Naruto shouldn't be with someone like her that wouldn't give him the love he truly deserves. Thus, her ACKNOWLEDGING Hinata's love for Naruto in the Pein arc. Big key hint there. Soon after being guilt tripped to confess to Naruto so he can go back to the village and not feel the burden on keeping that POAL. It was shown clear in there that, Naruto & Sakura had a big serious moment one ironically regarding that this thing between them could never happen because of what the truth really is, that Sakura loves Sasuke, even if Sasuke was unattainable she would be with Naruto for bad reasons, basically Naruto would be her rebound. But knowing Sakura she'd do it only to make Naruto happy but not herself. She wouldn't be. Naruto is smarter then that. This imo put an end to NS if it even had a chance. Naruto recently found out about Hinata's confession. And theres been so many positive feedback with NH.

Sakura morally would know Hinata has Naruto. Sakura herself still has feelings for Sasuke. Why would Kishimoto make a manga about a girl Hinata being the love interest from the get go that she is, be rejected by Naruto after a confession, for him to pick Sakura after all Naruto's seen and found out. To have Sakura live with knowing this, about Hinata, for her to be with Naruto instead? What the actual fudge? NS makes it as if its a drama series like a soap opera where even though Hinata as kind hearted and loving as she is, that though she confessed who cares NARUTO will supposedly reject her nicely and end up with Sakura who will do a 180 while Sasuke shows her hes not good for her? Thats pretty unbelievable. Just because NS hates Hinata & Sasuke [not all] makes it more biased. It all would make Naruto look like an idiot considering what he now knows of with the two girls just to choose Sakura. I find it absolutely funny how theres more to Sakura having to find out about Sasuke, which she has no knowledge of yet that will see where they can go from here.

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning the fans goes against the rules.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:36 am

those moments between naruto and sakura have ONLY been friendship
lemme ask you guys this
in part 1 naruto liked hinata as a person but had only liked sakura because she was pretty.
in part 2 the friendship between naruto and sakura got better compared to part 1 but as a person what does naruto like about sakura as a friend in terms of personality?
to which extent are naruto's feelings towards hinata?
because naruto could've rejected hinata but all he did since the confession was showing more than on a friendship level imo
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:54 am

You know guys? who do you think i feel more "threatened" regarding Naruto's love instead of sakura i feel like Ayame is a more strong opponent for Naruto's love instead of Sakura. Seriously how comes no one has talked about it before??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:16 am

This:
"Sakura's not trying to save Sasuke from the other dimension because she's in love with him. She's doing it because it's her job - it's what she has to do."

Sounds real familiar lol!!! This is what should be said about the CPR scene NS!!!!!
And btw, I am really tired of NS comparing chapter 685 to 615, chapter 615 was on a whole new level of canon lol and it just shows how scared ns is of the other parings and NS is aware that Sasuke does care about Sakura and Naruto cares about Hinata it just doesnt want to admit it.
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Even to this day NS still holds on to this panel in 457.

NS' one and only piece of 'foreshadowing' (let's call it that for the sake of argument) in the entire span of this manga. It's supposed to portray how no matter what Naruto loves Sakura and he's only waiting to bring Sasuke back to Konoha (literally 'to Konoha'; even if Sasuke's already with the good guys, if it isn't exactly to the gates of Konoha, it doesn't count) because he doesn't feel like he's worthy of being with Sakura, or that he deserves her, until he's fulfilled the sacrosanct POAL. However, with Sakura's goals of being useful in the war in general and in saving Sasuke in particular, I wonder if that statement from Naruto in 457 still applies.

As for the POAL, I certainly don't think that Naruto considers it important enough to bet his romantic life on it (and he doesn't need to), but that's not the point I'm trying to make here; the main point here is that at that time Naruto said what he said in 457, he was thinking that he had to save Sasuke by himself (even at the cost of his own life), but later with Itachi's words and Hinata's speech later, he learned that he can't do it all by himself and so trusting his friends was important. And right now, now saving Sasuke is a team effort with Naruto holding off Kaguya while Sakura and Obito went to bring Sasuke back from the sand dimension... and we all know what happened after. With this turn of events how is the 'foreshadowing' of Naruto's confession (not like it would make any difference) in 457 still applicable and why would anyone be looking forward to it? Sakura won't just stay back and let Naruto do everything and wait until Naruto brings Sasuke back, and she's showing it. It'd be funny if she ends up being more instrumental than Naruto in bring Sasuke back than Naruto.
Maybe NS is thinking that after the battle with Kaguya is over and team 7 is going back to Konoha, Naruto will take all the credit or something and confess. That would be all kinds of pathetic.

So, one less point for NS. Can NS get any worse?

ThisIsMyNinjaWay wrote:[color=#9966cc]
Hinata's confession - meant nothing, irrelevant. NS wins. Naruto has not gotten back to it. [Are you kidding?? Thats why it SHOULD be scared, cause why have it go out THIS long positively between the two just to have him REJECT The confession/Hinata in the end??]
Naruto though about Hinata's confession in 559.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:29 am

Cudislagne wrote:SasuSaku had eye sex in 615.

No kidding, SS might get some spotlight, and MAYBE SS can happen.

If Sasuke wanted, *no explicity intended* he could smash Sakura so hard.

CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE HOW TURNED ON SHE WAS? Smoothest thing ever from Sasuke!

This post has been modified by Anbu

Edit: Soz Guys, went kind of explicit. My apologies, but SAKURA WAS ON ANOTHER LEVEL, YOU GOT TO ADMIT.
You mean 685...? lol I wonder what you wrote  The Anti-<a class= - Page 9 407453418 
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:11 pm

i came across this
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm

lily567 wrote:i came across this
What about it?
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:12 pm

i wanted you guys to read it and check it out, there are some things in the posts that are worth reading especially about the it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:05 pm

lily567 wrote:i wanted you guys to read it and check it out, there are some things in the posts that are worth reading especially about the it
I only see SS there. Was that the point?
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
lily567 wrote:i wanted you guys to read it and check it out, there are some things in the posts that are worth reading especially about the it
I only see SS there. Was that the point?
even tho it is mainly ss, there are somethings in there about it (even tho it is minimal) and how ppl were demolishing it so called arguments
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Also, NS is butthurt because NS supposedly missed its mutal moments cause Kishi "trolls NS" its confused on why highlighting a "supposed dead horse" and not moments that mutally can bring Naruto & Sakura to a closer place. Thats the thing.. Naruto and Sakura are always going to be in that place, the friendzone place. Its taboo if NS ever happened because of the chain of events from part 1 to Part 2. NS is mad that Sakura saves Naruto, nothing happens, but when Sakura saved Sasuke something did xD come on, if NS eyes aren't opened yet then its in a long ride of dissapointment.

NS is also conviced that if Sakura doesn't get over Sasuke its bad for her development because he tried to kill her 2 times. Hell, Itachi killed his clan but I'm not saying killing is ok. Sasuke in that chapter where he tried to kill Sakura and KARIN, he was out of his mind completely, the darkest place he has been. And even Karin said to confirm the situation that "This isn't the Sasuke we love and know, hes like a different person." Not only that, Sakura attacked Sasuke 1st, he knew what she was up to, then tried a 2nd time. Like, he knew her, her body demenor and her actions.

It just showed that Sasuke was at his lowest he could ever be at, and needed to keep going where he was at to get where we want him to be at the end to make it more dramatic. NS hates Sasuke, if not hate him rather him with Karin. It doesn't want Sasuke to redeem himself, I feel Kishi will make a part soon that makes him have flashbacks at the mistakes hes done, and more to Sasuke's inner thoughts and emotions. Cause if anyone has noticed Kishi has purposely closed off Sasuke's emotions to us and facial expressions for a reason and its only a matter of time. Honestly, because I shipped SasuSaku so hard from the beginning along side NH I was quite dissapointed when Karin went back to CrAzIlY loving Sasuke. I grew so much respect for her that I actually seen a serious straight thinking Karin, not the obsessed crazy seducing any time she can in any moment Karin. Where she basically said to herself, " that she wasn't going to be in into Sasuke anymore after what just happened." This may sound contradicting but I never took Karins part in the series serious. I still don't. And just want closure between SasuSaku to show that its more then what was shown in that part. Then when she was in prison, went to crazy loving Sasuke or not back and forth, it made me laugh at it like wow Karin, now I remember why I never cared for you. Suigetsu and you have that love and hate relationship tension going on go with him! The Anti-<a class= - Page 9 1906553478 

People like to compare Naruto to real life. This is the Naruto world and thats real life. They both can mish and mash depending on how you look at it. Naruto is a fictional series. It has learning about life, morals, treating people a certain way. It teaches us. And if you ask me when it still comes to the Sasuke thing of him killing, and going crazy with Sakura and Karin. I think of what Tobirama said. That Uchihas are known to love so much but traumatic experiences make their mind biologicaly go the opposite/dark way to obtain their power. And if you really think about it it is Biology for that clan. Sasuke in a way got me an excuse for those moments. Even Kakashi said that he wasn't the same Sasuke you and Naruto know. Who knows what Sasuke was thinking in those moments, and compare that to real life there are people who have some sort of disorders, all kinds, emotional, mental, physical. Sasuke is in that category, and went through a tramautic event no one can understand. Naruto yes in a  way cause he grew up alone, Sakura no cause everything in her life was perfect. She just was in need of character development towards her treatment to Naruto and her understanding of Naruto because of Sasuke letting her know about it. And her development also has to make her learn more about Sasuke which she started to and was before he left the village. Thus her still in love with him now, and questioning why he isn't acting like the same Sasuke ESPECIALLY working with us, as the old team. Though he is on our side? Like theres more hes not saying?

Don't worry Sakura more information coming to you soon about your beloved Sasuke ;)

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forbidden words! >_< Also added some sentences.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:18 pm

As Itachi had earlier said,Sasuke is a blank canvas its upto how people paint him and with what.Because Sasuke had lost his parents and his entire clan.The person who killed them all was his very own brother.How would he feel??It was the mental trauma that had made him act that way.In Team 7,he did find happiness.But his quest for revenge made him seek power where he lost his thinking about comrades,teacher,villagers,etc.,

People only talk about Sasuke trying to kill Sakura twice.Hell..even Sakura tried killing Sasuke once!

After meeting the Hokages and fighting in the war he would know his mistakes and regret it.That's what Kishi has to show us in regard to Sasuke.He had already acknowledged Sakura's efforts in saving him.One day,he'll acknowledge her love for him to.But NS isn't ready to accept this.

Ino and Karin gave up on Sasuke.But Sakura thought of his well being and never gave up on him.She is loyal towards her feelings for him and that's why SS is going to happen.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 am

NH volume cover: great
SS volume cover: even better
NS butthurt: Priceless.

Come on Kishi, pull the pin on the hand grenade, end it already. We know where you are going with this, writing is on the wall.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:18 am

is volume 70 out as yet?

hinata loves naruto in a romantic way so  idk how it thinks  that she only loves naruto as a friend.
her confidence is growing really fast thanks to naruto

itachi: your father minato became hokage because he had your mother kushina and all the others

as mentioned in another thread
the chuunin exams were a stepping stone for naruto and hinata
naruto had started to be recognized in the chuunin exams, thanks to hinata showing him that she  believes in him and knows that he is a strong person.
thanks to hinata, naruto believed in himself and was able  to have the determination to protect his teamates from gaara as well as to defeat neji,  because of her love for him, she showed him wha loves was and how much she loves him which lead him to meet his dad and thenlead him to defeat pein. this in turn caused him to become the hero of the village
all in all he became the hero of the village because of hinata and others (minato, the toads he fought alongside of)

now in the war the others would be k11 and the alliance. everytime naruto is stuck or he feels like giving up, it is hinata  who encourages him to not give up and to go foward and  naruto understood that she is more than just a comrad and a friend and  that she means so much more to him.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:15 am

lily567 wrote:is volume 70 out as yet?

I didn't read MP's translation of 686, but MS's translation of 686 reminded Naruto fans that volume 70 comes out on August 4th since officially 686 comes out on July 28th and will be the last chapter officially released before volume 70 is released.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 pm

After showing NS the color page here's what it said.
NS: A fanart made my Kishimoto. It doesn't mean it will become canon, you know? I can't see it happening. :)
Me: Sakuras not in love with Naruto so NS is debunked ;)
NS:You really can't say that. We don't know her true feelings towards Naruto. I can't say she's in love with him, or she doesn't love him, so NS can't be debunked. ^^
Me: Sakura still has some feelings for Sasuke so how can NS even happen ?
NS: How do you know Sakura still has feelings towards Sasuke? She has a type of feelings, but they've changed. Kakashi said that he knew that she still has feelings for him, but a different kind. How do you know Sakura still has feelings towards Sasuke? She has a type of feelings, but they've changed. Kakashi said that he knew that she still has feelings for him, but a different kind. Saying that she doesn't romantically like Sasuke anymore. She feels like its her duty to save him from the darkness.
Me:  -_-
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next