Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 25 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:17 am

well it has been over a year and there is still some fresh salt around, lol.

I find it amazing that there are some NS that are genuinely happy that Naruto is married and is now the father of two sweet children, but there is this small portion of NS that will simply not accept it at all, still thinking that Kishimoto had suddenly come up with the pairings, not realizing that Kishimoto said that the deal was sealed at least midway through the story.

oh well what can be done?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:47 am

I really sad some NS fanatic never learn their lesson, when I visit narusaku.com even I never made oftensive remark they keep said me was a troll. Luckily their admin is open minded one.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Some NS still think they had it right all a long. In reality Kishi made them fall for the red herring and lie. I guess lack of reading and understanding skills is something some NS can not admit too.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:47 am

But actually their rage help us a lot indirectly, I believe a lot of us became NH after went through their flame baptist.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:09 pm

I don't know who you are friends with but I shipped NaruHina because I liked it. I couldn't care less about how others feel about NaruHina or what they had to say about it--and I did debate quite a bit over the years in this fandom.

The only thing that the fact that I a lot of people liking NaruSaku did was their claim of "NaruSaku is canon" back when I got in the fandom in 2007 was get me to read the manga (as prior to that I had only watched the anime & was planning to stay that way at the time). I had never been wrong about a pairing being endgame once I had declared a pairing is endgame (and I had declared NaruHina to be endgame in 2006) so I started reading the manga to determine if perhaps the anime had steered me wrong. I found that the anime was TRYING to steer me wrong, but wasn't successful as the manga was a zillion times clearer in promoting NaruHina (mainly by making a joke out of Naruto -> Sakura whereas the anime did try to make Naruto -> Sakura to be serious).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:48 am

Anime maker forget that Naruto core fans is kid and preteen, they hate cheesy opera like NS. Thanks for their "creativity", Kishi got hard time.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:15 am

Oh man. Those days where NaruHina was 100% confirmed were glorious.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:51 pm

Yeah, NS is tale of arrogance well known in net. Their forum actually have good rules but it never followed, the lesson is don't let anti hijack your ship since they made ship became ugly business.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:24 pm

to be honest I don't mind NS following the ship, as long as it is done in a respectful manner that doesn't make it look bad at any given time, you know fanart, fanfictions there is nothing wrong with that, I remember when NaruHina went canon, there were some really sporting NS out there accepting the reality and have moved on, but sadly there are some NS out there that are still salty and are still kicking and screaming calling foul.

a portion of NS doesn't even realise that Kishi decided mid way through the story, and yet it still claims that Kishi threw it all together at the last minute, maybe it should watch the interview from last year.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:28 am

I also do not mind if NS wants to follow its ship.

However, this portion of it which claims that Kishi decided the pairing at the last minute, might have focused too much on the anime and not the manga. Enough essays, discussions and facts were presented in regard to why NaruHina would become official, but it was constantly denied.

Well, this portion can cry as many rivers as it wants until it finally moves on...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:26 am

All depends on wether or not it fits your narrative. I guess for those who guessed wrong their narratives weren't met.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:46 pm

What you expect from anti ? Sad saw one upon time respectful fandom so invested by anti.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:15 am

Funny fact:... Even now anti still try in some times to say uncondenscending things.... you know..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25