Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 11 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Purkle200 Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:00 am

Irielo wrote:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:That's why I said Sakura dug ns grave long before all the other things happened... the thing with ns is that it is too anime centered.. yes we NaruHina fans used the anime too to get some points across but then we didn't need the anime anymore as per say 'cause NaruHina love story got it's own developement-- so nothing much to say

This post has been modified by Anbu

I don't understand this anime thing because you are generalizing here. You will still find a part of NH using the anime as well as a part of NS and you will also find a part of NH using the manga as well as a part of NS. One does not have to base himself/herself on the NaruHina anime fillers in part 1 to know that Hinata would probably become Naruto's love interest one day. What happened during the Chunin exams (healing cream,the blood vow, the Proud Failure speech...), was already a hint regarding Naruto's future romantic life.

Yup but some of NS will still be stubborn or be pissed of and go on a hissy fit about it if NH does happen while the rest of NS will just accept it or just not care.
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 am

OK sorry if I generalized but yeah a lot of ppl used the anime to base the pair off... but oh well it's better when it's in the original story and not somewhere else
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:37 pm

a portion of NS has already accepted the fate of NaruSaku. it kind of accepted it after the false confession, even admitting to the fact that Kishi all but ended any chances of NaruSaku ever happening.

but then again, it still relies on things like Parallels and third party POVs, most of which add nothing to a pairing in anyway, to me what takes the shine away from NaruSaku is the fact of how many times those two interact, sure it has that friendship quality, but when it comes to romance, it misses the goals by a country mile.

I still love the parallels with Kushina, that was hilarious, Sakura's temper first, then all the important parallels go to Naruto, if anything what makes the Sakura=Kushina parallel laughable, is the fact that Karin pretty much got that parallel too and some of the girls like Ino, have that similarity with Kushina as well. then when it comes to a positive parallel like Hinata for that matter, it still goes on about how Minato remembered Kushina in Sakura. forgetting what Kushina did for Naruto herself, like die for the one she loves, her son and her family. Oh well I guess it will find out soon enough.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:40 pm

I agree Mustang, thats exactly how I feel, NS always brings up how NS has always been endgame.. because of its development. But I see moments where it could have been made into moments that would build it to a romantic relation that NS wants, but as you said it MISSED the marks. Even the 3rd parties, did NS ever realize to add spice, obvious things NEW ppl would say when seeing the 2 together and assuming? The series is was of Naruto & Sakura that they didn't have Sasuke into the equation they were meant to be built up as a better friendship, a better bond. Mainly Sakura towards Naruto. Especially Yamato, it was soooo early in the show, him not knowing shit and he was going to say something on the lines of "Even the little things you do is just as good as nothing" or something on the lines of that, saw nothing romantic. Sai guilt tripping Sakura don't count for shit considering it ended in shit. And Minato *laughs* as I was saying.

As someone has said in here before, its NS who stops NS from happening, Naruto & Sakura themselves. If Kishi was serious on making NS finale I think we would be more cautious of NS, but the reason we can't look at NS as competition is because NH was set in stone from the beginning as a "Main guy will find out what he had all along and grow up." Yes NS tends to bring Sakura to this equation with Sasuke, but what NS doesn't get is Sakura was a BIG part in Sasuke's life whether he admits it or not. Sakura has also grown from Sasuke and hes a big part in HER life as well and they ARE something more then NS paints them out to be.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Yeah that would be me that Said that Naruto and Sakura are the biggest reasons as to why NS cannot occur.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Spoiler:

found this on nb
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:13 am

I find this interesting... but at the same time I don't like the first line ¬¬ well whatever.. what that person points out is true that Hinata has been there for Naruto in all aspects, not just some random moments...ok now I need to purge my mind out again for the first sentence... take care ¬¬.. and you know you could have put that post without the first line..... but meh doesn't matter.

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:17 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:I find this interesting... but at the same time I don't like the first line ¬¬ well whatever.. what that person points out is true that Hinata has been there for Naruto in all aspects, not just some random moments...ok now I need to purge my mind out again for the first sentence... take care ¬¬

Simple SasuHina doesn't exist, Sasuke and Hinata have never interacted, Hinata has no interest in Sasuke in that manner, and Sasuke isn't interested in Hinata either.

SasuHina, is usually a pairing that NS come up with in order to free up Naruto and Sakura.

in all I agree with the NB post.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:23 am

Well as I once said I don't like crack pairings.. 'cause it's thanks to those crack pairings that a lot of ppl I knew went in the wrong direction.. sigh.. and seriously I nearly went crazy, I tell you in real life I nearly went crazy because of those things (Thank GOD I know myself a lot "or at least I think so"). I think I'm in a process of slow recover that I implemented myself... hope to get better soon really soon... as for the post yes I agree.. as I said Hinata has loved Naruto since they were little and well I think Naruto too has had a special spot for Hinata in his heart all along so basically they have loved each other since they were little and well just need to wait and see how they come together ^_^!!  The Anti-<a class= - Page 11 1906553478 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:09 am

Rick would NS count as crack pairing ?
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:51 am

lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

found this on nb

Other then the crack pairing stuff, the rest i agree with comletely, especially the last part. Naruto and Hinata share a bond that goes deeper then most bonds he has with other people. Naruto has shown his true side too Hinata, even when he didn't know her that well he felt comfortable enough too open about his doubts and depression. Hinata made him feel better by telling him what she thought of him, honestly and in a comfort-like tone. What make Naruto and Hinata relationship great is that they are HONEST too one another, no lies, no BS, just honesty.
Purkle200 wrote:Rick would NS count as crack pairing ?

I know you didn't ask me but yes NS is a crack pairing, always has been.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:38 am

mmmmm I think even Kishimoto looks at NS as a crack pairing but dunno what I know is that after Naruto's rejection of sakura I never felt more doubts regarding ns 'cause it died then and there,,
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:22 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmmmm I think even Kishimoto looks at NS as a crack pairing but dunno what I know is that after Naruto's rejection of sakura I never felt more doubts regarding ns 'cause it died then and there,,

When NS died is a question of POV. Some think it died already in part 1 during the hospital scene, when Naruto thought something like "you really like Sasuke Sakura-chan". Some thought the Promise Of A Lifetime definitely put the pairing in the grave.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:11 am

I am going to say it was dying at the hospital scene and was put out of its misery at the POAL, those two moments in particular pretty much ended NS. in those moments, Naruto had discovered Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke and at the POAL, it was merely accepting that fact and showing signs that he cannot be holding onto something that will never be returned.

Naruto rejecting Sakura's false confession showed the amazing development in Naruto's character, showing that he has moved on from a crush, that he knew Sakura better than that, because he acknowledges Sakura's feelings towards his brother and isn't going to accept a confession that was centred around another person.

So what really killed NS are these few things.

1. Sakura's growing feelings towards Sasuke to the point of love
2. Naruto finding out in the hospital scene, accepting this fact in the POAL and decided to develop a friendship with Sakura instead of trying to force Sakura into liking him, which would result in creating a false romance.
3. the fact that Sakura, doesn't have any romantic interests in Naruto, she likes Naruto, but only as a friend.
4. There is no evidence to suggest that Naruto still has a crush on Sakura.

so by going on those four points the only thing between Naruto and Sakura that has developed quite nicely is a great friendship, more like Brother and Sister sort of thing.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:34 am

@Irielo good point yes it's a point of view thing but I think that it ended all doubts that Naruto was in love with sakura after all this time like @Mustang says that well Naruto grew out of his crush from sakura and loved/loves/will love Hinata
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:42 am

Actually Naruto thought about how Sakura loves Sasuke during the PoaL, not the hospital scene. The hospital scene had Naruto paying attention to Sasuke (in the manga all he got out was "Sasuke... you..." that you can interpret in terms of what he was going to say) and that was what caused him to leave. The anime changed it to have Naruto paying attention to Sakura and that being what caused him to leave. It's those subtle details (and some massively twisted scenes) that make me understand why some have the perception that they do when it comes to Naruto's feelings and the chances of NaruSaku.

While everyone has their own definition of a "crack pairing," I'd never consider NaruSaku a crack pairing. To be a "crack pairing," it would have to have never contained explicit or implied romantic feelings ever expressed by at least one member of the pairing toward the other in the official material.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:16 am

IMO what really really really sent the ghost of NS to the next world was when Sakura was looking down at badly hurt Hinata making the " Naruto looking and Sakura hug Sasuke in the hospital face" and thinks the magic words " Hinata you must really love naruto" NS bases it's paring off the false hope that Sakura will eventually love Naruto, why would she do such a thing if she already knows that Hinata loves him AND HAS ALWAYS KNOWN that Hinata felt some type of way about him? Now one might say that she would eventually do Hinata the same way that she did ino in competition for his love but Sakura has matured greatly (and she still loves Sasuke) and if that was the case which it will never be she would have done it a long time ago geez and Sakura not some jerk love stealer lol....
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:29 pm

NS anon - If it weren't for Sakura, Naruto manga would have ended in tragedy after 662 chapters and fans would be left wondering why they ever wasted their time reading such a pathetic story. You NH fans should be on your knees, thanking Sakura for keeping Naruto alive instead of faceplanting and praying a dead guy to protect Naruto. Without Sakura, Naruto wouldn't be alive right now to be shipped with your precious Hinata and to fulfill your fantasy dream ending.
LMAO!!! Oh? Really? All I'm going to say is Pein. Omgoodness.  The Anti-<a class= - Page 11 789588777 
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:51 am

....................................... not gonna say much just repeat my last answer here and all notifications regarding NS thread are closed for me " not worth wasting my time reading bs from it, all was said and done regarding ns and we NaruHina fans just need to wait the final developement between Naruto and Hinata nothing more".................................
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:41 pm

anybody watched this weeks chapter?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:18 pm

lily567 wrote:anybody watched this weeks chapter?

Don't think there was one this week. But in any case the rest of us on here live in the twlight zone, what does NS have too say?
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:03 am

I found this really annoying and frustrating..

NS wrote:
"NH may end up being canon as there are lot of fans for it."

Firstly,why would a ship get lot of shippers??It because of the moments the pairing gets.Its because of the development the pairing gets.And also how it matches with reality.

What NS fails to understand is that,a pairing is supported not because of third person's POV or parallels.But the individual moments and the feelings that the pairing has.For NH..there have been countless(Blood Vow,PF Speech,437,In your eyes,615,633 and so on..)

senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:18 am

it has nothing at all to do with who supports what, that doesn't reflect the story that is being presented to us as the reader of the series.

to say that is like it is blaming NH for NaruHina going canon because that isn't what it wanted to have. not realising that it is Kishi that makes the ultimate choice, if Kishi wanted to he could have made NaruIno, but we all know that isn't the case since Naruto and Ino rarely interact for that matter.

NH is supported because there is the belief in the potential that there will be a romantic relationship between the two at the end of the story, just like how NS supports that particular ship, because it believes there will be romance between the two characters.

it has nothing at all to do with the size of the fanbase that supports whatever ship, it is the author/editors that call the shots.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:59 am

senjusana wrote:

What NS fails to understand is that,a pairing is supported not because of third person's POV or parallels.But the individual moments and the feelings that the pairing has.For NH..there have been countless(Blood Vow,PF Speech,437,In your eyes,615,633 and so on..)

I wouldn't say the blood vow and PFS were romantic. I'd say they are were "bond forming, supportive moments." They were also about honesty as well.

437 was 1000% romantic in every sense of the word.

IYEM was romantic as well, given the fact that people around them were like "ok, we need too give these 2 some space."

615, see 437.

633, see 615 and 437.

677 i wouldn't say it was romantic but Naruto purposfully seperates Hinata from everyone else.

Everyone else: "S**t, everyone is in trouble."
Hinata: Naruto-kun. "huh? damn it. i'm coming Hinata!"

BTW the Naruto couple wiki does not point out Naruto seperating Hinata from everyone else but the Naruto wiki (Narutos relationships page) does. I find that weird. I also scratch my head at Naruto "hearing" Hinata call out too him mentally. I don't doubt the bond these 2 share but can someone explain that too me.

In any case NS does not have what i pointed out. All NS has is friendship and friendzoning.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:10 am

Guys look at the comments on this http://saiyanisland.com/2014/08/naruto-storm-revolution-hinata-and-naruto-scan/

What's your opinion on this a how can you counter those arguments in the comments
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next