Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto manga 662 discussion

+14
NaruHina <3
Ponyta
Yamasaki Akaiko
Strawberry
Rasengan671
Beautiful Hime
Fallere825
The Merchant
joe_chip
Mustang
Bubbles
Irielo
BlackNoon
lily567
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Subaru Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:39 am

This chapter really gripped me!

I am so sad that Hinata fell.. It hurts me to read when other people start to mock her..because I understand her well. I hope Hinata will find the strength to get up and get to Naruto. I want to Naruto see Hinata beside him when he open eyes... Now it's my dreamboat  naruto manga 662 discussion - Page 2 3495430729 )))

I do not see any hint of NaruSaku yet .. but I'm a little worried .. i hope Kishi didn't make a mistake!! Otherwise, why was it necessary to spend so much  panels on Hinata?!

Also frustrates me that everyone forgot about Killer Bee (I mean in manga). I don't like him so much. But does he realy died?? So stupid and quietly? this is... so.. unexpected for me.

Guys, please, can you explain me? On the last page of this chapter I read "the series will take a break next week...". But http://shonenjump.com/e/ wrote "WJ No.9 on sale 1/27/2014(Mon.) in Japan! Open with color pages of "NARUTO"!" How is this possible?
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Subaru wrote:This chapter really gripped me!

I am so sad that Hinata fell.. It hurts me to read when other people start to mock her..because I understand her well. I hope Hinata will find the strength to get up and get to Naruto. I want to Naruto see Hinata beside him when he open eyes... Now it's my dreamboat  naruto manga 662 discussion - Page 2 3495430729 )))

I do not see any hint of NaruSaku yet .. but I'm a little worried .. i hope Kishi didn't make a mistake!! Otherwise, why was it necessary to spend so much  panels on Hinata?!

Also frustrates me that everyone forgot about Killer Bee (I mean in manga). I don't like him so much. But does he realy died?? So stupid and quietly? this is... so.. unexpected for me.

Guys, please, can you explain me? On the last page of this chapter I read "the series will take a break next week...". But http://shonenjump.com/e/ wrote "WJ No.9 on sale 1/27/2014(Mon.) in Japan! Open with color pages of "NARUTO"!" How is this possible?

Bee: He hasn't been forgotten. However, if Kishimoto reveals what has happened with Bee (who I expect is going to be alive), it'll spoil the "how are they going to save Naruto" thing Kishimoto is milking until chapter 666 or 667.

Chapter Releases: The chapter we just read illegally is the chapter that will come out in Japan on Monday, January 27th. That is also the day that Viz will release it's translation of chapter 662. The illegal raws of chapter 662 should come out this weekend. The latest will be on Monday after it comes out in Japan officially. That means when issue no. 10 comes out next week (illegally for us on Wednesday, Jan 30th; but legally on Monday, Feb 3rd) there will not be Naruto. When issue no. 11 comes out the following week (illegally for us on Wednesday, Feb 5th; but legally on Monday, Feb 10th), that's when we'll get chapter 663. We get the chapters before they come out in Japan. That's the main reason I think some places (such as NarutoForums) limit the usage of the "scanlation release."
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko, thank you very much for the detailed answer))) Now I understand

About Bee ... well, let's hope he's still alive =) although it reminds me of the story of the Yamato. I still do not know whether he is alive or dead. Kishimoto seemed to have forgotten about him) I read somewhere. that Yamato was killed. But not sure if this can be trusted
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Subaru wrote:Yamasaki Akaiko, thank you very much for the detailed answer))) Now I understand

About Bee ... well, let's hope he's still alive =) although it reminds me of the story of the Yamato. I still do not know whether he is alive or dead. Kishimoto seemed to have forgotten about him) I read somewhere. that Yamato was killed. But not sure if this can be trusted

Regarding this Yamato issue, some think that it might be him who is now controlled by spiral Zetsu, given Tsunade's surprise, seeing him using Mokuton, and given Orochimaru's words too. Do you think it's Yamato who is now manipulated by spiral Zetsu?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:59 pm

+rep and thanks Yamasaki for detailed info

maybe it is yamato maybe it isn't plus besides hashi,(and madara) yamato was the only one who can use the mokuton plus I can understand orichimaru's suspection because he was the one who 'created' yamato after all. besides where is yamato after all these chapters(and years) and if my memory serves me right, yamato was taken at the turtle island by either zestu or obito (honestly can't remember) but I think obito wanted to use yamato for something so maybe this is it.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:18 am

lily567 wrote:+rep  and thanks Yamasaki for detailed info

maybe it  is yamato maybe it isn't plus besides hashi,(and madara) yamato was the only one who can use the mokuton plus I can understand orichimaru's  suspection because he was the one who 'created' yamato after all.  besides where is yamato after all these chapters(and years) and if my memory serves me right, yamato was taken at the turtle island by either zestu  or obito (honestly can't remember) but I think obito wanted to use yamato for something so maybe this is it.

No, Yamato did not disappear for years. The events on Turtle Island happened very recently according to the story.

Anyway, here is a quote I took from Yamasaki Akaiko which I find quite accurate regarding the story time.

Story-time/manga chapters:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:21 am

I didn't yrs manga time, it has been about a yr real lfe/time since that and that is what I meant. I should have clarified that more
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:29 am

^Sorry then, my bad. Anyway, some even think that Yamato could have been a hidden villain all this time, a traitor who could just reveal himself when no one is expecting something like this to happen... Such surprising scenario would for sure create a shock but before going that way, it would be good to analyze the situation when Obito met with Madara and the situation with Orochimaru.

Yamato's abilities are a result of his experiments. If Yamato is Spiral Zetsu, that would only mean that Madara and Orochimaru have worked together in the past.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:08 am

I was thinking about this last night:

From reading the Naruto wiki (about Naruto himself) that all the tailed beasts (minus Killer Bees) gave Naruto a gift of chakra. My thinking his he still has that gift inside of him but needs Killer Bees part (and the other half of Kurama maybe) in order too do something. Because i remember Naruto talking too all the tailed beasts (minus Killer Bees) about something that Kishi didn't get into very much (i think as a the beasts were talking they just got a speech bubble with dots in it).

If anyone here gets where i'm coming from, please let me know. I hope i'm making sense.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:25 am

racefan1992 wrote:I was thinking about this last night:

From reading the Naruto wiki (about Naruto himself) that all the tailed beasts (minus Killer Bees) gave Naruto a gift of chakra. My thinking his he still has that gift inside of him but needs Killer Bees part (and the other half of Kurama maybe) in order too do something. Because i remember Naruto talking too all the tailed beasts (minus Killer Bees) about something that Kishi didn't get into very much (i think as a the beasts were talking they just got a speech bubble with dots in it).

If anyone here gets where i'm coming from, please let me know. I hope i'm making sense.

I think two Bijuus were missing: Shukaku and Gyuki. Do you think it could be used for now to save him or are you thinking of a future power-up for Naruto which would have something to do with this gift he received from the Tailed Beasts?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I was thinking about this last night:

I think two Bijuus were missing: Shukaku and Gyuki. Do you think it could be used for now to save him or are you thinking of a future power-up for Naruto which would have something to do with this gift he received from the Tailed Beasts?

I don't know really. They either know something we don't or they planned ahead in case of such an event (which i doubt, so i'll lean in the direction of "they know something we don't."
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Seemingly MangaPanda had the correct translation (according to someone who I find trustworthy). So, Hinata was definitely sending a prayer.

Yamato has been gone for about 3 years I think. I'm actually drawing a blank on when he was last shown though I'm pretty sure it had to before 520. It's been 140+ chapters since then and we usually get 48(?) chapters a year. I'm also expecting that we'll see Yamato soon due to what Tsunade said... which also could fit Orochimaru having an idea of what to do. Kabuto is the one who "powered up" Zetsu using Yamato. If Kabuto did it, then Orochimaru would have an idea of how it was done along with Yamato being a result of Orochimaru in the first place.

Yes, it is Shukaku and Gyuki that never gave chakra to Naruto because neither bijuu was used to fight against Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, & Gai.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Severian Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:56 am

Irielo wrote:

Interesting... I do recall something about the 10 tails jinchuriki not dying on removal of tailed beast. If naruto catches them all mixes them together is there a possibility of an out there?
Severian

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 am

Regarding this chakra the 7 Bijuus gave to Naruto. Now, there are theories stating that Naruto will possibly meet the So6P when he is at the death's door, do you think that there is something of the So6P sealed in the Bijuus' chakra a bit like sealed Minato in Naruto?

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:21 am

I'm not sure if I agree with the idea that So6P saving Naruto, though I do agree that we will probably get more info on him than just his name and the story involving his mother.

I do agree with idea that Naruto having chakra from almost all the bijuu will play into his survival here. It can't be just getting Minato's part of Kurama, though that will need to be step one. That might even play part of the roll in why Gyuki chopped off his tail. Kurama is better at transferring chakra than anyone else. Kurama can get what's missing if need be from a piece of Gyuki and possibly even Gaara himself.

My current far outthere theory goes with Obito using Chiyo's jutsu to save Naruto, particularly as Obito has already decided to "die" to attone for his role in causing the current mess. I'm still trying to figure out what Obito is likely to end up doing to help out because I'm pretty positive that he will end up helping in someway before he goes out officially.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:48 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I'm not sure if I agree with the idea that So6P saving Naruto, though I do agree that we will probably get more info on him than just his name and the story involving his mother.

I do agree with idea that Naruto having chakra from almost all the bijuu will play into his survival here. It can't be just getting Minato's part of Kurama, though that will need to be step one. That might even play part of the roll in why Gyuki chopped off his tail. Kurama is better at transferring chakra than anyone else. Kurama can get what's missing if need be from a piece of Gyuki and possibly even Gaara himself.

My current far outthere theory goes with Obito using Chiyo's jutsu to save Naruto, particularly as Obito has already decided to "die" to attone for his role in causing the current mess. I'm still trying to figure out what Obito is likely to end up doing to help out because I'm pretty positive that he will end up helping in someway before he goes out officially.

To me, Naruto meeting the So6P would not be a problem but I personally would not like Naruto to get saved by him. Regarding Obito, yes, I think he will have to do something to help before he disappears.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:33 pm

This chapter was ok there wasno enough progression for me though...

My prediction:NARUTO WILL DIE Hashirama gave Sasuke some "senju juices" and may have told Sasuke to purposely get hit by Madara and like Madara,Sasuke at the brink of death will awaken his own rinnegan and he will be able to control the 10 tails as well and bring naruto back to life and either naruto will get back his half of the ninetails AND his dads half so he can go super sayan 3 or his dad will just give him his half...

***taushishi17
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:56 am

my prediction will remain the same. I feel that there is a good chance that Naruto and Sasuke will meet up with the people that died for them and then the Sage of the Six paths, what will happen from there will be up to Kishimoto, but I don't think it will be Sakura, Hinata or Karin that will save Naruto and Sasuke, it will be someone else that will save Naruto and Sasuke.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2