Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruto manga 671 discussion and 672 predictions

Go down

naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions Empty naruto manga 671 discussion and 672 predictions

Post by lily567 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:06 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

NARUTO CHAPTER 671 DISCUSSION AND 672 PREDICTIONS

naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions Naruto_Logo_107w

naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions 5PeDFCx

It's out!

Date: 2-3/04/014
Tittle: Naruto and the hermit of the six paths.. !

----

it seems the  theory about kaguya having the byakugan  was true despite it was a lil obvious in a way.
that explains why the hyuga clan is so protective etc

I guess the sage of the six paths decided to talk to both naruto and sasuke at the same time to save time and it seems that they both came to one agreement

naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions Empty Re: naruto manga 671 discussion and 672 predictions

Post by bricksquad88 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:13 pm

I had figured that the Sage was talking to both Naruto and Sasuke. Didn't think we'd be shown it like that, however. Anyways, I thought it was a good chapter. Next week will be good I hope :)
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions Empty Re: naruto manga 671 discussion and 672 predictions

Post by Bubbles on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:31 pm

I am very curious as to what Sasuke's answer was to RS. Whatever it was, it was enough to give him his chakra! Also, it was true, Kaguya was a byakugan weilder! :3

I did like this chapter, and I'm glad Kishi is going to show more of Gai next week. I'm actually enthused about the upcoming chapter.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:49 pm

That was something positive that Hagoromo did admit his mistake when he spoke about choosing Ashura over Indra. It seems that as reincarnations of Indra and Ashura, Sasuke and Naruto have been chosen to bring peace. I'm also curious to know what did Sasuke tell to Hagoromo. Naruto obviously wants to protect his friends, thus his bonds, could it be that Sasuke expressed the same wish?

Anyway, this chapter went even deeper in some spiritual concepts like the transmigration of souls/chakra... It was also interesting to see how Hagoromo drew a parallel between Kaguya and Madara. Yes, Kaguya had the Byakugan + the power of the Sharingan but eating the fruit led to an excess of power. So, according to Hagoromo, Madara should not have mixed Hashirama's cells to his and did not understand actually the deep meaning of the stone tablet.

Is Gamamaru actually the Great Toad Sage?

All in all, I liked this chapter. I was pleased to see the Bijuus again and I'm happy that next week, we will get back to Gai's fight against Madara.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Irielo wrote:That was something positive that Hagoromo did admit his mistake when he spoke about choosing Ashura over Indra. It seems that as reincarnations of Indra and Ashura, Sasuke and Naruto have been chosen to bring peace. I'm also curious to know what did Sasuke tell to Hagoromo. Naruto obviously wants to protect his friends, thus his bonds, could it be that Sasuke expressed the same wish?
I felt it was really positive too. I liked that he admitted this. I will be so happy if Kishi shows that Sasuke expressed this same wish. I mean, whatever it was it was enough for RS to put trust in both him and Naruto, so I'm thinking it is likely positive.

Anyway, this chapter went even deeper in some spiritual concepts like the transmigration of souls/chakra... It was also interesting to see how Hagoromo drew a parallel between Kaguya and Madara. Yes, Kaguya had the Byakugan + the power of the Sharingan but eating the fruit led to an excess of power. So, according to Hagoromo, Madara should not have mixed Hashirama's cells to his and did not understand actually the deep meaning of the stone tablet.

Is Gamamaru actually the Great Toad Sage?

I liked that as well. As for Gamamaru, I think it is. Gamabunta, Gamakichi, Gamamaru.

All in all, I liked this chapter. I was pleased to see the Bijuus again and I'm happy that next week, we will get back to Gai's fight against Madara.
I was expecting it to be a bit boring, but I really did enjoy it. ^-^
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Bubbles wrote:I felt it was really positive too. I liked that he admitted this. I will be so happy if Kishi shows that Sasuke expressed this same wish. I mean, whatever it was it was enough for RS to put trust in both him and Naruto, so I'm thinking it is likely positive.

This Kishi... He is always so mysterious when it comes to Sasuke. But if I'm not wrong he told Sasuke he was going to give him something related to Indra. So, is it a Ninjutsu power-up for Sasuke and a Ninshuu power-up for Naruto? Or maybe I did not understand this scene well...

I liked that as well. As for Gamamaru, I think it is. Gamabunta, Gamakichi, Gamamaru.

True. With all these "Gama...", it should have been obvious to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Well I guess one of my predictions came true, it took a while but it occurred last chapter and coming up to the next, both Naruto and Sasuke met with the So6P and will get a power up from him.

Night Moth, let's hope this attack will do a significant amount of damage to Madara, it said near the bottom of the second to last page, Gai's final attack will pierce Madara, won't kill him, but I do hope it shows Madara that there is more to come.

me thinks were are getting a little closer to a pairing moment, I am thinking in the next few chapters maybe later as well, I hope it isn't much at this stage, but I do have a feeling that it will be NaruHina.

I think Gai will die and Naruto will proceed to transfer chakra to the people that need it the most, and a possible (very slim but possible chance) of a NaruHina moment, which I would like to see happen maybe later in the next 3-4 chapters.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:54 pm

Irielo wrote:
This Kishi... He is always so mysterious when it comes to Sasuke. But if I'm not wrong he told Sasuke he was going to give him something related to Indra. So, is it a Ninjutsu power-up for Sasuke and a Ninshuu power-up for Naruto? Or maybe I did not understand this scene well...

Well, according to the chapter, RS said "In the past, I left it all to Ashura and didn't pay enough attention to Indra. So now, I'll give my power to you (Sasuke), Indra's reincarnation."
So that led me to believe this time, he actually split the power between the two, as he did not do with Indra and Ashura.

True. With all these "Gama...", it should have been obvious to me

Yeah, Kishi isn't always subtle with that stuff. lol I would be shocked if it wasn't the toad.

51-mustang wrote:Well I guess one of my predictions came true, it took a while but it occurred last chapter and coming up to the next, both Naruto and Sasuke met with the So6P and will get a power up from him.

Night Moth, let's hope this attack will do a significant amount of damage to Madara, it said near the bottom of the second to last page, Gai's final attack will pierce Madara, won't kill him, but I do hope it shows Madara that there is more to come.

me thinks were are getting a little closer to a pairing moment, I am thinking in the next few chapters maybe later as well, I hope it isn't much at this stage, but I do have a feeling that it will be NaruHina.

I think Gai will die and Naruto will proceed to transfer chakra to the people that need it the most, and a possible (very slim but possible chance) of a NaruHina moment, which I would like to see happen maybe later in the next 3-4 chapters.

I am excited to see what else Gai is going to bring to the table. He really impressed me with the 8 gates, and now he's got more coming! I'm glad Kishi didn't do him any injustice. Gai is a true soldier. As for a NH pairing moment, I'm still not going to expect anything, but we haven't had a really legit one in a while, so I wouldn't say no to it as if I ever would, that's for sure.
naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions 1906553478 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Well, according to the chapter, RS said "In the past, I left it all to Ashura and didn't pay enough attention to Indra. So now, I'll give my power to you (Sasuke), Indra's reincarnation."
So that led me to believe this time, he actually split the power between the two, as he did not do with Indra and Ashura.

True. Sorry, I was a bit stupid to ask this question because it would not make sense that Hagoromo would give something which he believes is the cause of wars to Sasuke (Ninjutsu).

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:36 pm

Irielo wrote:
True. Sorry, I was a bit stupid to ask this question because it would not make sense that Hagoromo would give something which he believes is the cause of wars to Sasuke (Ninjutsu).
No worries! d:

Anyway, this chapter was good. Do you have any predictions for the upcoming chapters? I'm hoping to see Team 7 fighting together again, but I feel with these new powerups (and they'll surely be crazy), it might not happen. But who knows, Sakura still hasn't unsealed fully, her byakugo. And Kishi managed to place byakugan into the equation, basically wrapping up that loose end, so it only makes sense that next he wraps up the fact that Sakura was originally a genjutsu type, and thus should have some badass new powerup as well. please please kishi please!

Something I noticed...
naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions Tumblr_n3ekept4yS1qzkaq7o1_500
Here, Naruto and Sasuke are sitting down, yet we clearly see them standing throughout this chapter. Does this perhaps mean they have woken up? o:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:02 am

^ I didn't notice that. o: Yes, I think that could be it. They are waking up finally.

Anyways, I swear, these last three chapters I could hear a little "Hallelujah" chorus in my head. I am so glad I am back to a chapter like this one. xD Yes, some things could've been guessed and kind of obvious, but to see them actually confirmed by the Sage himself is still really cool.

I don't know, I guess it's nice to finally get a glimpse to how this will be solved and Madara will be defeated. Just a glimpse, but it's something. And I like how the whole situation with Guy is being dealt with. He's going out with a bang, and I couldn't expect more for his character.

Good chapter! I really hope this keeps up and it gets even better.

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:15 am

Good chapter this week (I hope they keep it up)...and we have quite a lot to come. Woot for the connection of the Byakugan too.

@Bubbles...I think you may be right...I was trying to work out why they looked strange in that last panel but looking at it again it does look like they're sitting up  now.

I won't let go of your Hand!!
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:33 am

Loved this chapter today it seem that SOS6P's mother did had the bakugan also loved the colour cover the ying and yang
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:22 am

I really enjoyed this chapter. Really glad to see Sasuke after all this time. Can't wait til next week.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am

kagome1991 wrote:I really enjoyed this chapter. Really glad to see Sasuke after all this time. Can't wait til next week.
Hey Kagome! Haven't seen you around in a while. How have you been? :3 And yes, it was a really enjoyable chapter. I'm hoping this keeps up in following chapters.

can you spot whose NOT in Naruto's friendship circle?:
naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions Tumblr_n3evzkJ3oQ1rve6v7o1_500
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:06 am

Bubbles wrote: Anyway, this chapter was good. Do you have any predictions for the upcoming chapters? I'm hoping to see Team 7 fighting together again, but I feel with these new powerups (and they'll surely be crazy), it might not happen. But who knows, Sakura still hasn't unsealed fully, her byakugo. And Kishi managed to place byakugan into the equation, basically wrapping up that loose end, so it only makes sense that next he wraps up the fact that Sakura was originally a genjutsu type, and thus should have some badass new powerup as well. please please kishi please!

Something I noticed...
naruto manga 671 discussion and 672  predictions Tumblr_n3ekept4yS1qzkaq7o1_500
Here, Naruto and Sasuke are sitting down, yet we clearly see them standing throughout this chapter. Does this perhaps mean they have woken up? o:

If Naruto and Sasuke did wake up, I can imagine that we will see Team 7 soon together. However, I don't know for Kakashi because I think that the latter will be pretty exhausted after using his eye that often. I don't know, there is a possibility that this eye becomes blind... He could eventually get Obito's Rinnegan instead (kind of repetition of what happened when he got the Sharingan) but it would depend on what is going on with Madara right now... I think he will get a chakra power-up in case Naruto decided to share his chakra again...

Anyway, them waking up now would suggest that the people outside did a great job because in chapter 670, Hagoromo told Naruto that it would depend on what the people who are outside do. What Hagoromo has given to Naruto and Sasuke has more to do with a spiritual power-up imo and that's why they met him in the mind dimension.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:13 pm

is it me or in the last few pages the sage was talking about indra's mother, his wife and how the world is like how she would have been?
was his wife in a sense similar to kaguya or there was an error in the chapter?

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:09 pm

There's an error if you're reading MangaStream. For the entire chapter they referred to Kaguya as Ashura & Indra's mother instead of grandmother. Kaguya isn't Hagoromo's wife so it was an easy error to spot.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:28 pm

ohhhhh thank you

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum