Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by MichaelInsanity on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 am

RedReborn (My account on NarutoForums) wrote:Ever heard of foreshadowing? I see a lot of you talking about how canon NaruSaku is, but there has been 0 foreshadowing on them EVER getting together, and if you say Minato, you're only backing up NH. Not NS. Why? Because Naruto is like his mother.

Minato is like Hinata. They were both shy, reserved, and waited until later to actually attempt something with the other.

Not to mention, Naruto is a hyperactive person who needs someone to balance him out. Sakura? No. She'd shut him down, instead of helping him open up. For example, once again, she punched him in the head after he was asked if they were dating. She is in love with Sasuke, and even if he doesn't love her back, not EVERYONE has to get married and have a hubby.

Naruto is infatuated with Sakura. She's pretty. Ok. Now, what else is there? He has said nothing about what he likes about her other than she's pretty. It's infatuation boys and girls. Not Love. But it's a debate everyday, so until new evidence comes out, I'm seriously not sure there is anything else to argue about.

Infatuation: Infatuation is the state of being completely lost in the emotion of unreasoning desire.
Associated with: Selfish uncontrollable desire.
Sub categories: Short lived physical desire, crush, lust, hormonal activity, or addictive chemical reactions in the brain. Not revived with the same person without a deeper feeling.
(Sounds like Naruto thinking about Sakura)

Love: A decision to commit oneself to another and to work through conflicts instead of giving up.
Associated with: Physical chemistry over a fairly long period of time.
Sub Categories: Intimacy, commitment, security, the desire to please and help the other person.

^Now what's wrong here? Sakura hasn't shown interest in Naruto. So it's infatuation. It doesn't matter how you slice it.

Bottom Line: Infatuation is delusional. Not real. Love is unconditional and the real deal.
Patience: Infatuation is of the now. Love is a gradual process. It happens over time.

Over time. That's the key. So of course Naruto isn't rushing into Hinatas arms like a mad man. He wants to get to know her first. And hell, for all you guys know, him saying 'She's my girlfriend' might have been his way to test how Sakura REALLY felt, as well as, those who interpret it correctly, saying 'Shes a friend who's a girl'
I believe that if we continue reading this awesome series, we'll get what we want (; And so will Hinata.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by Irielo on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:16 am

^Very interesting analysis! I like the description of the difference about a crush and love. In fact, Kishimoto did that pretty well: girls know how to make the difference regarding their feelings earlier than boys in most of the cases. That's why Sakura and Hinata could confess to the ones they love.

Boys need more time to sought it out but Naruto has already started to reciprocate Hinata's feelings. Still have to wait for Sasuke who imo prefers to keep this kind of feelings for himself...
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 am

This is like something a neutral would say.

Very logical and well thought out, you even use actual dictionary definitions that can't be turned every-which-way.

And Naruto never said he was in love with Sakura, you pointed that out really well.

However i do kinda disagree with you on "Naruto needs to get too know her more." Eh, i think Naruto knows and gets Hinata really well (its all in your eyes moment?)

Other then that it is perfect. The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. 2697176399 
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by MichaelInsanity on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:51 am

racefan1992 wrote:This is like something a neutral would say.

Very logical and well thought out, you even use actual dictionary definitions that can't be turned every-which-way.

And Naruto never said he was in love with Sakura, you pointed that out really well.

However i do kinda disagree with you on "Naruto needs to get too know her more." Eh, i think Naruto knows and gets Hinata really well (its all in your eyes moment?)

Other then that it is perfect. The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. 2697176399 
Oh NO! I'm not neutral at all, I'm just being very realistic :P I mean, he MIGHT kiss hinata within the coming chapter, and tbh, that wouldn't be too fast. I meant, as they were, they were taking it slowly. A kiss seals the deal. ;D
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by lily567 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 am

very descriptive
basically what naruto had with sakura was only temporary since he said this himself" I don't really understand girls'
with sakura, it was only because she was pretty
with hinata, he saw her as a person, someone who he could really like and that is far more valid then the reason for sakura.

evn tho hinata was one of those girls who didn't do what sakura and ino were doing(keeping up with their looks) now don't get me wrong I think hinata is very pretty but naruto looked past all of that and saw hinata as a person, someone with a caring personality, someone who he can open up to without the fear of rejection.
naruto understood more about girls and about love from his mother . naruto has begun to see in hinata what kushina saw in minato but the difference is that naruto saw it in 98 not the moment when hinata saved him(well you could say he saw more of it)

_________________
The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by MichaelInsanity on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:34 am

lily567 wrote:very descriptive
basically what naruto  had with sakura was only temporary since he said this himself" I don't really understand girls'  
with sakura, it was only because she was pretty
with hinata, he saw her as a person, someone who he could really like and that is far more valid then the reason for sakura.

evn tho hinata was one of those girls who didn't do what sakura and ino were doing(keeping up with their looks) now don't get me wrong I think hinata is very pretty but naruto looked past all of that and saw hinata as a person, someone with a caring personality, someone who he  can open up to without the fear of rejection.
naruto understood more about girls and about love from his mother . naruto has begun to see in hinata what kushina saw in minato but the difference is that naruto saw it in 98 not the moment when hinata saved him(well you could say he saw more of it)
Exactly. The NS argument is always the same, and they never want to give valid proof. They're just so hopeful about it, and I'm like, 'Dude, this isn't correct' and all I hear back is 'NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE IT'S CANON. MUST HAPPEN' stahp. You're wrong xD
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:47 am

RedEyes wrote:
RedReborn (My account on NarutoForums) wrote:Ever heard of foreshadowing? I see a lot of you talking about how canon NaruSaku is, but there has been 0 foreshadowing on them EVER getting together, and if you say Minato, you're only backing up NH. Not NS. Why? Because Naruto is like his mother.

Minato is like Hinata. They were both shy, reserved, and waited until later to actually attempt something with the other.

Not to mention, Naruto is a hyperactive person who needs someone to balance him out. Sakura? No. She'd shut him down, instead of helping him open up. For example, once again, she punched him in the head after he was asked if they were dating. She is in love with Sasuke, and even if he doesn't love her back, not EVERYONE has to get married and have a hubby.

Naruto is infatuated with Sakura. She's pretty. Ok. Now, what else is there? He has said nothing about what he likes about her other than she's pretty. It's infatuation boys and girls. Not Love. But it's a debate everyday, so until new evidence comes out, I'm seriously not sure there is anything else to argue about.

Infatuation: Infatuation is the state of being completely lost in the emotion of unreasoning desire.
Associated with: Selfish uncontrollable desire.
Sub categories: Short lived physical desire, crush, lust, hormonal activity, or addictive chemical reactions in the brain. Not revived with the same person without a deeper feeling.
(Sounds like Naruto thinking about Sakura)

Love: A decision to commit oneself to another and to work through conflicts instead of giving up.
Associated with: Physical chemistry over a fairly long period of time.
Sub Categories: Intimacy, commitment, security, the desire to please and help the other person.

^Now what's wrong here? Sakura hasn't shown interest in Naruto. So it's infatuation. It doesn't matter how you slice it.

Bottom Line: Infatuation is delusional. Not real. Love is unconditional and the real deal.
Patience: Infatuation is of the now. Love is a gradual process. It happens over time.

Over time. That's the key. So of course Naruto isn't rushing into Hinatas arms like a mad man. He wants to get to know her first. And hell, for all you guys know, him saying 'She's my girlfriend' might have been his way to test how Sakura REALLY felt, as well as, those who interpret it correctly, saying 'Shes a friend who's a girl'
I believe that if we continue reading this awesome series, we'll get what we want (; And so will Hinata.
First of all, let me just say I love you and that awesome analysis cause it hit every point ever made. Second, be careful to refer to NS as "it" and not "they" as referring to the fans. Don't want you to get in trouble even though I know what you're trying to say. The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. 2697176399 
kagome1991
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:49 am

Oh I know, really late reply btw ;D haha but HEY! :D I've got stuff to add onto it now :3 and Kagome? Oh my God, Inuyasha fan? :DDD

Mkay laying it out now
This was my reply in a debate thread on Narutoforums.com

My awesome reply that is totally sex wrote:Hinata and Naruto have a nice little bond going on as well.. I mean you don't get much deeper understanding someone than knowing what is wrong immediately just by looking their eyes.

Also, how are you going to say they immediately had a bond, when all Sakura did in the first half of Naruto was call him annoying and punch him? The only reason she loosened up is because Sasuke made her think about her actions.

And Hinata has changed drastically since the first seasons. The fact that Sakura has been nicer to him because he's helping her search for not only their team mate, but the man that she loves isn't enough? I mean, hell, he's already been heartbroken once.

Also, in Sakuras 'confession' she was telling him he didn't have to search anymore. Like she was the reason he was doing it. It was bigger than that though. He even said so. He didn't care about the promise anymore, and he knew she was lying. Also, 'I hate people who lie to themselves' UHHHH That was a SERIOUSLY intense thing for him to say. Now I think with that being said, we really have no reason to believe DESPITE the girlfriend comment, that Naruto has feelings other than that of a friend for her anymore. I'd argue about the GF thing, but we've done past that like 5 times so, if you want reasoning, read back.

Uhhhh let's see what else... Um ok, him 'Never giving up' on Sakura is quite invalid now because of what I just previously stated. He knew she was lying, he called her out, and he even denied her request to return to the village with her. Does that speak loudly enough for you? I sure hope so, because even if she hadn't lied about her feelings, he still didn't want to stop looking, and he knows she still loves sasuke.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:58 am

RedEyes wrote:Oh I know, really late reply btw ;D haha but HEY! :D I've got stuff to add onto it now :3 and Kagome? Oh my God, Inuyasha fan? :DDD

Mkay laying it out now
This was my reply in a debate thread on Narutoforums.com

My awesome reply that is totally sex wrote:Hinata and Naruto have a nice little bond going on as well.. I mean you don't get much deeper understanding someone than knowing what is wrong immediately just by looking their eyes.

Also, how are you going to say they immediately had a bond, when all Sakura did in the first half of Naruto was call him annoying and punch him? The only reason she loosened up is because Sasuke made her think about her actions.

And Hinata has changed drastically since the first seasons. The fact that Sakura has been nicer to him because he's helping her search for not only their team mate, but the man that she loves isn't enough? I mean, hell, he's already been heartbroken once.

Also, in Sakuras 'confession' she was telling him he didn't have to search anymore. Like she was the reason he was doing it. It was bigger than that though. He even said so. He didn't care about the promise anymore, and he knew she was lying. Also, 'I hate people who lie to themselves' UHHHH That was a SERIOUSLY intense thing for him to say. Now I think with that being said, we really have no reason to believe DESPITE the girlfriend comment, that Naruto has feelings other than that of a friend for her anymore. I'd argue about the GF thing, but we've done past that like 5 times so, if you want reasoning, read back.

Uhhhh let's see what else... Um ok, him 'Never giving up' on Sakura is quite invalid now because of what I just previously stated. He knew she was lying, he called her out, and he even denied her request to return to the village with her. Does that speak loudly enough for you? I sure hope so, because even if she hadn't lied about her feelings, he still didn't want to stop looking, and he knows she still loves sasuke.
Yeah well it's been awhile since I been on the forum, Tumblr has me so busy lol And yes I am an Inuyasha fan. Just love it!

And you hit nail on the head with those statements! Wow, I'm glad I don't have an account with NarutoForums since people on there can be so vicious. But it's also good that people like you can debate and actually defend what you are saying.
kagome1991
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Well sometimes, I don't like doing it, but I have had to come to the point where I've lashed out and said
"Get your head out of Sakuras ass and read what I said. Read it again. Read it again. Do you get it now? Stop being so damn biased. And before you call ME biased, understand that being unbiased doesn't mean 'Agreeing with everyone' it means seeing both sides of the argument equally. If you are spewing Bullshit, I'm not going to agree with you."
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:11 pm

RedEyes wrote:Well sometimes, I don't like doing it, but I have had to come to the point where I've lashed out and said
"Get your head out of Sakuras ass and read what I said. Read it again. Read it again. Do you get it now? Stop being so damn biased. And before you call ME biased, understand that being unbiased doesn't mean 'Agreeing with everyone' it means seeing both sides of the argument equally. If you are spewing Bullshit, I'm not going to agree with you."
Well that can happen to the best of of people. There are times when someone just snaps at ignorant stuff. So it's cool.
kagome1991
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Lol, well when someone says to me 'Uhh SAKRA NEVUR DENIED NARDOS GF COM3NT!'
And I show them this
Image that proves them wrong:
The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Anti_narusaku___what_about_sakura__by_antinarusucku-d6g16la
And they STILL ignore reason, then I'm just like 'OH MY FUCK' you know? XD
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:33 pm

RedEyes wrote:Lol, well when someone says to me 'Uhh SAKRA NEVUR DENIED NARDOS GF COM3NT!'
And I show them this
Image that proves them wrong:
The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Anti_narusaku___what_about_sakura__by_antinarusucku-d6g16la
And they STILL ignore reason, then I'm just like 'OH MY FUCK' you know? XD
Oh I know lol I see it all the time of tumblr. I have face palmed myself so many times from NS failed logic. The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. 1803189508 
kagome1991
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:53 pm

RedEyes wrote:Oh I know, really late reply btw ;D haha but HEY! :D I've got stuff to add onto it now :3 and Kagome? Oh my God, Inuyasha fan? :DDD

Mkay laying it out now
This was my reply in a debate thread on Narutoforums.com

Spoiler:
My awesome reply that is totally sex wrote:Hinata and Naruto have a nice little bond going on as well.. I mean you don't get much deeper understanding someone than knowing what is wrong immediately just by looking their eyes.

Also, how are you going to say they immediately had a bond, when all Sakura did in the first half of Naruto was call him annoying and punch him? The only reason she loosened up is because Sasuke made her think about her actions.

And Hinata has changed drastically since the first seasons. The fact that Sakura has been nicer to him because he's helping her search for not only their team mate, but the man that she loves isn't enough? I mean, hell, he's already been heartbroken once.

Also, in Sakuras 'confession' she was telling him he didn't have to search anymore. Like she was the reason he was doing it. It was bigger than that though. He even said so. He didn't care about the promise anymore, and he knew she was lying. Also, 'I hate people who lie to themselves' UHHHH That was a SERIOUSLY intense thing for him to say. Now I think with that being said, we really have no reason to believe DESPITE the girlfriend comment, that Naruto has feelings other than that of a friend for her anymore. I'd argue about the GF thing, but we've done past that like 5 times so, if you want reasoning, read back.

Uhhhh let's see what else... Um ok, him 'Never giving up' on Sakura is quite invalid now because of what I just previously stated. He knew she was lying, he called her out, and he even denied her request to return to the village with her. Does that speak loudly enough for you? I sure hope so, because even if she hadn't lied about her feelings, he still didn't want to stop looking, and he knows she still loves sasuke.

Logical post is logical.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by MichaelInsanity on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:53 pm

I feel you.

You also have to imagine how Naruto would feel after said confrontation.

Confused because he has no idea what is going on with her

Angry because she lied

Distraught because he wants her but not like that

and SAD because let's say she doesn't love Sasuke anymore, first thought? 'Wow I'm second place. Wonderful. Fucking thanks bitch.' Now I'm just being real here. From a MALE perspective, I would be heartbroken and angry if I came second only because she couldn't get what she wanted in the first place.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity


Posts : 388
Gender : Male
Location : Virginia US

Back to top Go down

The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion. Empty Re: The argument that wins it all.. In my opinion.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum