Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

+9
Fallere825
lily567
Zori
Strawberry
Irielo
racefan1992
Yamasaki Akaiko
Aelita
Mustang
13 posters

Go down

what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? Empty what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Mustang Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:51 am

Okay guys this one should make us think for a moment, I am certain a lot of us have seen them, and some of them make you want to facepalm yourself, you know it is bad when you even have NS support you in your argument. this isn't bashing on NaruHina, just wanting to see what the rest of us have experienced.

for me the worst pro-NH statement I have seen is this one.

Naruto and Hinata should hold hands while fighting the Juubi.

to me this one was one of the dumbest statements I have seen, and it led to me have an argument with a fellow NH, I was even supported by NS when the argument started to heat up and get out of control.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? Empty Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Aelita Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 am

oooo This question makes you think

People who think that Naruto and Hinata will have some dramatic kiss smack dab in the middle of battle kinda make me chuckle cause it's so un-Kishi like

Hinata is better for Naruto because she has big boobs, while Sakura is flatchested (lol)

Most Pro-Naruhina arguments that involve Sakura bashing or that try to belittle Naruto and Sakura's bond ex: Naruto didn't care about the POL.

Declaring that Naruhina was canon immediately after 615 (it's not canon, not yet)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? Empty Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:04 am

Hinata deserves Naruto.

Nothing will top that one for me. Now, there are many bad attempts at making pro-NaruHina arguments or statements, but "deserving" statements/arguments spoken seriously have always bothered me.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:27 am

The hand holding one being diminished too "must hold hands all the time too win the war" stuff. Eh, while yes it was a nice and sweet scene (it was), there is a war going on.... you know death, destruction, chaos? Does one expect them too run around killing enemies while picking up daisy and flowers while others die?

Give me a break.......
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:39 am

51-mustang wrote:Okay guys this one should make us think for a moment, I am certain a lot of us have seen them, and some of them make you want to facepalm yourself, you know it is bad when you even have NS support you in your argument. this isn't bashing on NaruHina, just wanting to see what the rest of us have experienced.

for me the worst pro-NH statement I have seen is this one.

Naruto and Hinata should hold hands while fighting the Juubi.

to me this one was one of the dumbest statements I have seen, and it led to me have an argument with a fellow NH, I was even supported by NS when the argument started to heat up and get out of control.

Indeed, Naruto and Hinata holding hands while fighting is a lack of common sense imo.

Aelita wrote:oooo This question makes you think

People who think that Naruto and Hinata will have some dramatic kiss smack dab in the middle of battle kinda make me chuckle cause it's so un-Kishi like

Hinata is better for Naruto because she has big boobs, while Sakura is flatchested (lol)

Most Pro-Naruhina arguments that involve Sakura bashing or that try to belittle Naruto and Sakura's bond ex: Naruto didn't care about the POL.

Declaring that Naruhina was canon immediately after 615 (it's not canon, not yet)

I agree on the fact that being pro-Hina does not mean automatically to diminish Sakura and her character. Regarding the POAL, Naruto did care about it because he was quite depressed not to have been able to fulfill it. Moreover, denying Naruto and Sakura's bond just because it is a rival pairing is simply childish.

However, I understand that some might have thought that NaruHina was canon after 615. Many got carried away by this chapter and there is nothing wrong about it imo. The only problem is that some adopted a quite arrogant attitude towards NS and that was not right to go and troll NS like it happened in some places.

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Hinata deserves Naruto.

Nothing will top that one for me. Now, there are many bad attempts at making pro-NaruHina arguments or statements, but "deserving" statements/arguments spoken seriously have always bothered me.

I agree on that too. Hinata is not an obsessive love beggar. Hinata's resolve about her romantic life came after the "It's all in your eyes" moment, something which just happened according to the story-time. Hinata worked hard silently to reach where she has reached but to state that she worked that hard just to deserve Naruto is really absurd.

In fact Naruto is lucky to be loved by someone who cares about him the way she does.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:14 am

"Hinata sacrificed herself for Naruto so he has to love her back." what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? ZSndktK

That is one of the most ridiculous I've heard, because not only does it put Hinata as an obsessive girl who would go through such lengths only to have her love reciprocated, it also makes it seem like Naruto is obligated to return her love out of guilt and not because he wants to be with her. Which we all know, when NaruHina happens that won't be the case.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Hmmmm... worst

"Chapter 615 confirmed NH"

Okay, I have to admit when I was nooby on pairings I thought that too till I realized.. it wasn't.  what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 2801306734 
I see it as more of a huge step to being canon rather being canon because I don't know if everyone has noticed.. but there is no canon chapter of our shipping (sadly) but I guess we shall wait. It's not too far..... 

what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 2652159235 Kishi... I'm watching you....
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Strawberry wrote:"Hinata sacrificed herself for Naruto so he has to love her back." what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? ZSndktK

That is one of the most ridiculous I've heard, because not only does it put Hinata as an obsessive girl who would go through such lengths only to have her love reciprocated, it also makes it seem like Naruto is obligated to return her love out of guilt and not because he wants to be with her. Which we all know, when NaruHina happens that won't be the case.

yes I agree that that is the most ridiculas one

first of all, hinata sacrificed herself not for naruto to love her back but to show how much she cares and how much she loves him. hinata might be shy and gentle but when it comes to protecting the man she loves she will go all out to protect him and that is the case in the pein arc. she jumped in to protect him even tho she knew she didn't have a chance. it is like this, she wanted to protect him even if she knew it was suicide than to stand there and watch pein extract kurama further more kill naruto. yes she confessed, but that wasn't the main reason to jump in there. naruto asked her what she was doing there and it is dangerous and to get away, hinata just answered his question and she told him of how he affected her and how much he means to her and that she loves him and is willing to sacrifice herself if it means she can protect him. hinata has showed naruto the lengths she is willing to go to protect him because she loves him (and she wants to see him smile imo).

naruto being with hinata doesn't mean he is obliged to return her feelings but of his own free will. him being with her would suggest that naruto's heart made the decision that she is the woman for him and naruto has begun to realised that. naruto is a hero now so he will have all the girls after him now that they know that he is a hero. when naruto said it is because you have been by my side, he meant that all this time when he thought he will have never come this far and he thought he will fail, she proved him wrong all the time and that she was the one who was always there when he needed it the most and that without her being by his side always he would have never come this far and naruto understood that the will to never give up and move forward is what brought him his soulmate imo
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:57 am

^Regarding the Hinata's confession issue, some think that she jumped in because she had to confess, something which I personally don't agree with. Her main reason was to protect the one she loves and she had to explain to Naruto the reason of her intervention because he could not understand what she was doing here.

On the other hand, she knew she would have to face a deadly opponent and she knew she could die, don't you think she was not going to tell Naruto about her feelings anyway? In other words, do you think she was ready to sacrifice herself keeping her feelings for herself and not revealing them to Naruto?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:04 am

^ no she was willing to show how much she cares not only through actions but words as well.
and yes her main reason to jump in wasn't to confess to him, it was to protect him with her life at all cost.
her reason to jump in and her confession was basically all in one besides he did ask her a question and she did answer
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:46 am

When she jumped in to save Naruto, I felt that it was one of those things that she needed to do, remember her love for Naruto was building and there needed to be a time and place where she was finally going to tell Naruto.

her intervention against Pein was sort of her last chance because she knew that by facing Pein that there was a chance that she was going to get killed, but she also knew that she couldn't make her sacrifice without telling him, if she died without telling Naruto, then there would have been no chance that she would rest in peace, but by telling him, if she ended up dying then and there, she could rest peacefully, well that is the way I sort of see it, sure Naruto pushed it, but I felt that she was going to eventually tell Naruto that she loves him anyway.

Luckily she survived, which also allows for love to blossom between them. I have seen some pretty bad NH statements based on that moment, too many to count, but when I really think about it, her confession was important to Naruto and to push the story to the point it is at now.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 am

^

Agreed. Naruto ask why she was out there, she gave an answer but Naruto said "that is BS, why are you out here?!" Then well the rest is history....
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:43 pm

^ true he had asked her why she was there and she said she was being selfish and naruto said that was foolishness because he knows she is the most unselfish person and asked her the real reasons and as you said the rest is history
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Here a new one: "the video games are Pro-NH, when Naruto and Hinata are tagged teamed together they get 'secret lovers.' Canon people!"

Two words: means.... nothing.

Spoiler:
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:55 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Here a new one: "the video games are Pro-NH, when Naruto and Hinata are tagged teamed together they get 'secret lovers.' Canon people!"

Two words: means.... nothing.

Spoiler:

Yup ^ this. I'll admit being the NH fan that I am, ever since Storm 2 I've celebrated them being an actual team, but I wouldn't use it in an argument and it shouldn't be used in an argument. Like racefan rightfully says; it doesn't mean anything.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Honestly the dumbest NH arguments I've seen are the following:

1. The colors of their hair match well.
2. They are like Goku and ChiChi (Some of it I get but...still..what?)
3, 4, 5, etc... have already been stated.

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing mention of the shippers. (ANBU: Strawberry))
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Great question to ask 51-Mustang! what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 2697176399 
I've seen plenty of stupid statements.

1. Hinata "deserves" Naruto.  what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 315212000 

Hate the whole "deserving" argument. Not only does it reek of entitlement and obligation, but it sounds just like Naruto "deserving" Sakura because he was nice to her, ugh.

2. Hinata saved Naruto from Pein and confessed, he is now obligated to be with her.
 what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 4199134502 

Same as above. Naruto being obligated to love her back and be with her because she saved him.

3. Naruto "hates" Sakura for 469.  what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 2060583745 

Come on. Naruto does not hate Sakura. He was angry that she was lying to herself so he got serious with her and told her to her face basically that her words were not appreciated in a way that would make her stop. I don't doubt he doesn't appreciate those who lie to themselves, but taking it as meaning "Naruto now hates her" is like taking Naruto's 631 joke seriously when he stated Sakura is his GF (sorta/kinda).

4. Naruto never liked Sakura.  what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 3681310413 

Wrong. Naruto specifically expressed romantic interest in Sakura, despite the shallowness of it all.

5. Naruto loves Hinata and not Sakura.  what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 3815944965 

While I agree Naruto never loved Sakura, there is zero proof that he loves Hinata either.

6. 615 makes NaruHina canon.  what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 3848291250 

I think it makes NH most likely endgame, but it's a little much to call it canon since we still do not have Naruto's side to completely validate it. NaruHina takes two like every other pairing and though Naruto has shown positiveness toward Hinata's feelings so far, we still need final confirmation.

7. Hinata is just like Kushina = NaruHina canon.  what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 4054107101 

While I see some similarities between them, you can honestly make a parallel out the ass and force it, but it doesn't make the pairing any more viable. Using parallels stoops to NaruSaku levels, which NaruHina doesn't need to do.

8. Hinata has boobs = better than Sakura and Naruto likes boobs.  what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion? 181669290 

The whole boob argument is ridiculous. It does not matter who has bigger boobs. Sakura can have huge boobs and Hinata have smaller ones, but it won't make Sakura any better for Naruto. A pairing is all about who is best suited and having a nice set doesn't equate to that. NaruSaku doesn't work either way over NaruHina, but to use the boob argument just makes the pairing seem shallow, which it's anything but.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:20 am

I forgot about that and I don't know if that could count as a worst pro-NaruHina argument but when ch 631 came out with the "girlfriend" thing, some NH reactions went until stating that the manga was not worth to be read anymore. Really ridiculous...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:01 pm

"Naruto deserve Hinata" or vice versa
just the "deserving" arguments in general.

Love isn't an award, it's not just something you can get automatically. I see this argument a lot and I just facepalm every time.
~TowardsTheSun~
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:52 pm

~TowardsTheSun~ wrote:"Naruto deserve Hinata" or vice versa
just the "deserving" arguments in general.

Love isn't an award, it's not just something you can get automatically. I see this argument a lot and I just facepalm every time.

^Yes. I tend to read the reverse the most, but both are bad.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:49 am

I don't understand the secret lovers statement. Why would they need to be secret lovers?
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:42 am

That is because of the video games, we all know that the video games aren't really evidence towards the pairings, but they are nice little bits of fan service.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:44 am

^"Secret Lovers" is the name given when using a team of just Naruto & Hinata in the video games by CyberConnect starting with Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. They did get another name in addition to it ("Joined Hands") in the latest game to be released (Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution). The horrible point attempted to be made is that things that aren't related to the manga actually decide what happens within the manga. That's why racefan mentioned it as a horrible argument--and unfortunately, it is an argument that has been used.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Oh I see. I think I own two of the naruto games, but I don't think I've played them yet.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down