Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Go down

what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Mustang on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:51 am

Okay guys this one should make us think for a moment, I am certain a lot of us have seen them, and some of them make you want to facepalm yourself, you know it is bad when you even have NS support you in your argument. this isn't bashing on NaruHina, just wanting to see what the rest of us have experienced.

for me the worst pro-NH statement I have seen is this one.

Naruto and Hinata should hold hands while fighting the Juubi.

to me this one was one of the dumbest statements I have seen, and it led to me have an argument with a fellow NH, I was even supported by NS when the argument started to heat up and get out of control.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Aelita on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 am

oooo This question makes you think

People who think that Naruto and Hinata will have some dramatic kiss smack dab in the middle of battle kinda make me chuckle cause it's so un-Kishi like

Hinata is better for Naruto because she has big boobs, while Sakura is flatchested (lol)

Most Pro-Naruhina arguments that involve Sakura bashing or that try to belittle Naruto and Sakura's bond ex: Naruto didn't care about the POL.

Declaring that Naruhina was canon immediately after 615 (it's not canon, not yet)
avatar
Aelita


Posts : 377
Gender : Female
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:04 am

Hinata deserves Naruto.

Nothing will top that one for me. Now, there are many bad attempts at making pro-NaruHina arguments or statements, but "deserving" statements/arguments spoken seriously have always bothered me.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:27 am

The hand holding one being diminished too "must hold hands all the time too win the war" stuff. Eh, while yes it was a nice and sweet scene (it was), there is a war going on.... you know death, destruction, chaos? Does one expect them too run around killing enemies while picking up daisy and flowers while others die?

Give me a break.......
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Irielo on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:39 am

51-mustang wrote:Okay guys this one should make us think for a moment, I am certain a lot of us have seen them, and some of them make you want to facepalm yourself, you know it is bad when you even have NS support you in your argument. this isn't bashing on NaruHina, just wanting to see what the rest of us have experienced.

for me the worst pro-NH statement I have seen is this one.

Naruto and Hinata should hold hands while fighting the Juubi.

to me this one was one of the dumbest statements I have seen, and it led to me have an argument with a fellow NH, I was even supported by NS when the argument started to heat up and get out of control.

Indeed, Naruto and Hinata holding hands while fighting is a lack of common sense imo.

Aelita wrote:oooo This question makes you think

People who think that Naruto and Hinata will have some dramatic kiss smack dab in the middle of battle kinda make me chuckle cause it's so un-Kishi like

Hinata is better for Naruto because she has big boobs, while Sakura is flatchested (lol)

Most Pro-Naruhina arguments that involve Sakura bashing or that try to belittle Naruto and Sakura's bond ex: Naruto didn't care about the POL.

Declaring that Naruhina was canon immediately after 615 (it's not canon, not yet)

I agree on the fact that being pro-Hina does not mean automatically to diminish Sakura and her character. Regarding the POAL, Naruto did care about it because he was quite depressed not to have been able to fulfill it. Moreover, denying Naruto and Sakura's bond just because it is a rival pairing is simply childish.

However, I understand that some might have thought that NaruHina was canon after 615. Many got carried away by this chapter and there is nothing wrong about it imo. The only problem is that some adopted a quite arrogant attitude towards NS and that was not right to go and troll NS like it happened in some places.

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Hinata deserves Naruto.

Nothing will top that one for me. Now, there are many bad attempts at making pro-NaruHina arguments or statements, but "deserving" statements/arguments spoken seriously have always bothered me.

I agree on that too. Hinata is not an obsessive love beggar. Hinata's resolve about her romantic life came after the "It's all in your eyes" moment, something which just happened according to the story-time. Hinata worked hard silently to reach where she has reached but to state that she worked that hard just to deserve Naruto is really absurd.

In fact Naruto is lucky to be loved by someone who cares about him the way she does.
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Strawberry on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:14 am

"Hinata sacrificed herself for Naruto so he has to love her back."

That is one of the most ridiculous I've heard, because not only does it put Hinata as an obsessive girl who would go through such lengths only to have her love reciprocated, it also makes it seem like Naruto is obligated to return her love out of guilt and not because he wants to be with her. Which we all know, when NaruHina happens that won't be the case.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
avatar
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Zori on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Hmmmm... worst

"Chapter 615 confirmed NH"

Okay, I have to admit when I was nooby on pairings I thought that too till I realized.. it wasn't.   
I see it as more of a huge step to being canon rather being canon because I don't know if everyone has noticed.. but there is no canon chapter of our shipping (sadly) but I guess we shall wait. It's not too far..... 

  Kishi... I'm watching you....
avatar
Zori


Posts : 395
Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by lily567 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Strawberry wrote:"Hinata sacrificed herself for Naruto so he has to love her back."

That is one of the most ridiculous I've heard, because not only does it put Hinata as an obsessive girl who would go through such lengths only to have her love reciprocated, it also makes it seem like Naruto is obligated to return her love out of guilt and not because he wants to be with her. Which we all know, when NaruHina happens that won't be the case.

yes I agree that that is the most ridiculas one

first of all, hinata sacrificed herself not for naruto to love her back but to show how much she cares and how much she loves him. hinata might be shy and gentle but when it comes to protecting the man she loves she will go all out to protect him and that is the case in the pein arc. she jumped in to protect him even tho she knew she didn't have a chance. it is like this, she wanted to protect him even if she knew it was suicide than to stand there and watch pein extract kurama further more kill naruto. yes she confessed, but that wasn't the main reason to jump in there. naruto asked her what she was doing there and it is dangerous and to get away, hinata just answered his question and she told him of how he affected her and how much he means to her and that she loves him and is willing to sacrifice herself if it means she can protect him. hinata has showed naruto the lengths she is willing to go to protect him because she loves him (and she wants to see him smile imo).


naruto being with hinata doesn't mean he is obliged to return her feelings but of his own free will. him being with her would suggest that naruto's heart made the decision that she is the woman for him and naruto has begun to realised that. naruto is a hero now so he will have all the girls after him now that they know that he is a hero. when naruto said it is because you have been by my side, he meant that all this time when he thought he will have never come this far and he thought he will fail, she proved him wrong all the time and that she was the one who was always there when he needed it the most and that without her being by his side always he would have never come this far and naruto understood that the will to never give up and move forward is what brought him his soulmate imo

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Irielo on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:57 am

^Regarding the Hinata's confession issue, some think that she jumped in because she had to confess, something which I personally don't agree with. Her main reason was to protect the one she loves and she had to explain to Naruto the reason of her intervention because he could not understand what she was doing here.

On the other hand, she knew she would have to face a deadly opponent and she knew she could die, don't you think she was not going to tell Naruto about her feelings anyway? In other words, do you think she was ready to sacrifice herself keeping her feelings for herself and not revealing them to Naruto?

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by lily567 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:04 am

^ no she was willing to show how much she cares not only through actions but words as well.
and yes her main reason to jump in wasn't to confess to him, it was to protect him with her life at all cost.
her reason to jump in and her confession was basically all in one besides he did ask her a question and she did answer

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Mustang on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:46 am

When she jumped in to save Naruto, I felt that it was one of those things that she needed to do, remember her love for Naruto was building and there needed to be a time and place where she was finally going to tell Naruto.

her intervention against Pein was sort of her last chance because she knew that by facing Pein that there was a chance that she was going to get killed, but she also knew that she couldn't make her sacrifice without telling him, if she died without telling Naruto, then there would have been no chance that she would rest in peace, but by telling him, if she ended up dying then and there, she could rest peacefully, well that is the way I sort of see it, sure Naruto pushed it, but I felt that she was going to eventually tell Naruto that she loves him anyway.

Luckily she survived, which also allows for love to blossom between them. I have seen some pretty bad NH statements based on that moment, too many to count, but when I really think about it, her confession was important to Naruto and to push the story to the point it is at now.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 am

^

Agreed. Naruto ask why she was out there, she gave an answer but Naruto said "that is BS, why are you out here?!" Then well the rest is history....
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by lily567 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:43 pm

^ true he had asked her why she was there and she said she was being selfish and naruto said that was foolishness because he knows she is the most unselfish person and asked her the real reasons and as you said the rest is history

_________________


avatar
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Here a new one: "the video games are Pro-NH, when Naruto and Hinata are tagged teamed together they get 'secret lovers.' Canon people!"

Two words: means.... nothing.

Spoiler:
Although 0.01% of me thinks Kishi is giving the video game producers a little nudge. Just me tho.
avatar
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Fallere825 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:55 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Here a new one: "the video games are Pro-NH, when Naruto and Hinata are tagged teamed together they get 'secret lovers.' Canon people!"

Two words: means.... nothing.

Spoiler:
Although 0.01% of me thinks Kishi is giving the video game producers a little nudge. Just me tho.

Yup ^ this. I'll admit being the NH fan that I am, ever since Storm 2 I've celebrated them being an actual team, but I wouldn't use it in an argument and it shouldn't be used in an argument. Like racefan rightfully says; it doesn't mean anything.

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
avatar
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Amoroq on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Honestly the dumbest NH arguments I've seen are the following:

1. The colors of their hair match well.
2. They are like Goku and ChiChi (Some of it I get but...still..what?)
3, 4, 5, etc... have already been stated.

This post has been modified by ANBU.


Last edited by Strawberry on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing mention of the shippers. (ANBU: Strawberry))
avatar
Amoroq


Posts : 30
Gender : Male
Location : That one place...

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Bubbles on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Great question to ask 51-Mustang!  
I've seen plenty of stupid statements.

1. Hinata "deserves" Naruto.   

Hate the whole "deserving" argument. Not only does it reek of entitlement and obligation, but it sounds just like Naruto "deserving" Sakura because he was nice to her, ugh.

2. Hinata saved Naruto from Pein and confessed, he is now obligated to be with her.
  

Same as above. Naruto being obligated to love her back and be with her because she saved him.

3. Naruto "hates" Sakura for 469.   

Come on. Naruto does not hate Sakura. He was angry that she was lying to herself so he got serious with her and told her to her face basically that her words were not appreciated in a way that would make her stop. I don't doubt he doesn't appreciate those who lie to themselves, but taking it as meaning "Naruto now hates her" is like taking Naruto's 631 joke seriously when he stated Sakura is his GF (sorta/kinda).

4. Naruto never liked Sakura.   

Wrong. Naruto specifically expressed romantic interest in Sakura, despite the shallowness of it all.

5. Naruto loves Hinata and not Sakura.   

While I agree Naruto never loved Sakura, there is zero proof that he loves Hinata either.

6. 615 makes NaruHina canon.   

I think it makes NH most likely endgame, but it's a little much to call it canon since we still do not have Naruto's side to completely validate it. NaruHina takes two like every other pairing and though Naruto has shown positiveness toward Hinata's feelings so far, we still need final confirmation.

7. Hinata is just like Kushina = NaruHina canon.   

While I see some similarities between them, you can honestly make a parallel out the ass and force it, but it doesn't make the pairing any more viable. Using parallels stoops to NaruSaku levels, which NaruHina doesn't need to do.

8. Hinata has boobs = better than Sakura and Naruto likes boobs.   

The whole boob argument is ridiculous. It does not matter who has bigger boobs. Sakura can have huge boobs and Hinata have smaller ones, but it won't make Sakura any better for Naruto. A pairing is all about who is best suited and having a nice set doesn't equate to that. NaruSaku doesn't work either way over NaruHina, but to use the boob argument just makes the pairing seem shallow, which it's anything but.
avatar
Bubbles


Posts : 1104
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Irielo on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:20 am

I forgot about that and I don't know if that could count as a worst pro-NaruHina argument but when ch 631 came out with the "girlfriend" thing, some NH reactions went until stating that the manga was not worth to be read anymore. Really ridiculous...

_________________
avatar
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:01 pm

"Naruto deserve Hinata" or vice versa
just the "deserving" arguments in general.

Love isn't an award, it's not just something you can get automatically. I see this argument a lot and I just facepalm every time.
avatar
~TowardsTheSun~


Posts : 26
Location : Procrastination Land~

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:52 pm

~TowardsTheSun~ wrote:"Naruto deserve Hinata" or vice versa
just the "deserving" arguments in general.

Love isn't an award, it's not just something you can get automatically. I see this argument a lot and I just facepalm every time.

^Yes. I tend to read the reverse the most, but both are bad.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by chloboshoka on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:49 am

I don't understand the secret lovers statement. Why would they need to be secret lovers?
avatar
chloboshoka


Posts : 74
Gender : Female
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Mustang on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:42 am

That is because of the video games, we all know that the video games aren't really evidence towards the pairings, but they are nice little bits of fan service.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt
avatar
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:44 am

^"Secret Lovers" is the name given when using a team of just Naruto & Hinata in the video games by CyberConnect starting with Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. They did get another name in addition to it ("Joined Hands") in the latest game to be released (Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution). The horrible point attempted to be made is that things that aren't related to the manga actually decide what happens within the manga. That's why racefan mentioned it as a horrible argument--and unfortunately, it is an argument that has been used.
avatar
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by chloboshoka on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Oh I see. I think I own two of the naruto games, but I don't think I've played them yet.
avatar
chloboshoka


Posts : 74
Gender : Female
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: what is the worst Pro-NaruHina statement in your opinion?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum