Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here is a good argument

5 posters

Go down

here is a good argument Empty here is a good argument

Post by itachi75 Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:29 pm

I really like this argument
here is a good argument 126712_v0_600x
itachi75

Back to top Go down

here is a good argument Empty Re: here is a good argument

Post by lily567 Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:40 pm

I can't see it here is a good argument 2801306734 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:54 pm

lily567 wrote:I can't see it  here is a good argument 2801306734 
Copy the image url and put it in a new tab, it worked for me.

And interesting, I always thought about that. here is a good argument 1906553478 
~TowardsTheSun~
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

A good argument for what, though? Anyway, I find it questionable because if she kept it short so that Naruto wouldn't think she liked Sasuke (when was that even a concern?), then does that mean that in part 2 she stopped caring (before she confessed, of course)?
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:08 pm

lily567 wrote:I can't see it  here is a good argument 2801306734 
It's the "Hinata's hair was short in Part 1 because we think girls can only make hair choices based on love interests and there can't possibly be any other reason for it."

Yes, I know that's not what it says exactly, but that's exactly the message it sends. Hinata didn't even know that she was in love with Naruto back in the academy (or even when she was a genin fighting in the chuunin exams against Neji) but she's making hairstyle choices based on "Naruto." This is why I think people make Hinata out to be much more "Naruto-obsessed" than she's ever been or shown to be in the manga.

Hinata's hair was always short until Part 2 (including before she met Naruto). Funny that most Hyuugas (lately there have been exceptions I'll admit) we've seen had long hair and Hinata wasn't very much accepted as a Hyuuga in Part 1. Hinata is clearly accepted as a Hyuuga in Part 2 and her hair is long like most everyone else in the clan (particularly those related to Hiashi). I wish the idea that her hair length could possibly have something to do with her clan or position within it was more popular than it is. Though I'll admit, just about any theory is better than one that makes Hinata out to be so superficial.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down