Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen

+16
racefan1992
lily567
engetsu
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Irielo
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
Aelita
itachi75
Batokusanagi
SenpaiSamaSan
Twin Steps
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
narutohokage123
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen Empty NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen

Post by narutohokage123 Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:02 am

In last few days I've seen NarSak really desesperate and using all types of arguments.
Because of its behavior and biased level I'm even more sure about NH and SS being the final pairing or at least being hinted.
I want hear(read) all of your arguments pro NH and agains NS, would be even better you could give your opinion about SS, if you likrs, deslike or dont care and if you think the pairing will be cannon.
I would be grateful if you use statements from the manga, panels, chapters...etc.
One more time try do not use parallels since I strongly believe it has nothing to do with the pairings, its just the mangaka way of writte the manga.
- Why you support NH;
- Arguments pro NH;
- Why you deslike or just dont care about NS;
- Arguments against NS;
- Your opinion about SS;
- Chances of each paring be cannon (%)

Try not be biased since I know that in every fandom exist biased fans, thought I rarely see someone from this fandom being biased and using pathetic arguments as NS.The most unbiased and  neutral possible, please.

Last question: Why is NS so desperare since chapter 634 release?

Last edited by narutohokage123 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removing mention of the fans: ANBU-Strawberry)
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen Empty Re: NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen

Post by ClassyLPS Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:36 am

I wanna put my stuff but my phone is dying. :U
Expect me later.. I'll be back. ;D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen Empty Re: NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen

Post by narutohokage123 Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:43 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:I wanna put my stuff but my phone is dying. :U
Expect me later.. I'll be back. ;D

Actually I'm using my phone too. Later I will share my arguments.
Waiting for yout post *-*
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:51 am

REMINDER

Guys, please, I would like to ask you NOT to mention the NarSak fans in any way, shape or form.
Attack the arguments for the pairing and debunk them all you want to.
But don't go ahead and call the fans names for making the arguments, we want to avoid that at all costs in this forum.

I'll go ahead and edit the OP, and ask to everyone in this thread to please, reply without mentioning the fans.
Refer to the arguments as "NarSak", or "NaruSaku" or "The Zombie"

I'll appreciate all of your cooperation.

That being said, on topic:

I support NaruHina because I love the relationship they have. It's mutual understanding and mutual support. Hinata's crush on Naruto bloomed from the kind of person Naruto was, and not from superficial reasons. It's amazing how much they've grown, and how their relationship has advanced to have them holding hands and being side by side.

Arguments against NarSak, there are too many. From Sakura's love for Sasuke even when he tried to kill her, to Sasuke being also the one who brought Naruto and Sakura closer (ironically), to their lack of understanding of each other. From Sakura just simply not caring about Naruto romantically, to Naruto accepting that and showing signs of moving on.

My opinion on SasuSaku is that it was the best pairing in part 1. In part 2, I stopped shipping it, but Sakura never has stopped shipping it.

Not good with making up %'s, but I would say NaruHina has the best chance of happening out of the three (NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak).

NarSak is desperate because Sasuke is back, and as soon as he got back we got to see Sakura being all happy and blushing at him. Sasuke is NarSak's worst nightmare.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:56 am

You know, the "Debunking Anti-NaruHina Statements" & "Anti-NaruSaku" threads already cover these topics, so this thread isn't really needed.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:03 am

^ I think the chances each pairing has, and how Sasuke's arrival has affected each pairing's chances could still be discussed here. It's more of a comparison thread. Though that'll be up to the Kage mods to decide. >.<
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:21 am

Strawberry wrote:^ I think the chances each pairing has, and how Sasuke's arrival has affected each pairing's chances could still be discussed here. It's more of a comparison thread. Though that'll be up to the Kage mods to decide. >.<

My idea of making this thread was exactly because what you said but I'm not really good expressing my self in english.
I hope its not gonna be closed since I would like to read all peple opinion about the topic.
Thank you :)
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:07 am

Okay okay I'm back. I'm going to try to make this short.

I support NaruHina because Hinata has been my favorite character since the beginning of the series and I loved how she admired Naruto when everybody else hated him. There is a TON of reasons I support it, but I don't want to take up a lot of space.

Naruto and Hinata understand eachother, they both have had harsh childhoods, Naruto didn't really have a family, and hated by the village, while Hinata's family saw her as weak and a failure.

I don't support NS because it doesn't work at all. I like Sakura, I like Naruto, but together.. Eh.
Them being together just wouldn't work, it would have to be very complicated, Hinata would have to die, Sasuke would have to die, and most of all, Naruto's and Sakura's feelings would have to magically change. (Sakura's more than Naruto's)

I like SS, I think Sakura being more mature and Sasuke being good now, (which some of you might think he's still evil which I don't mind at all.) this pairing has a high chance of happening. I liked this pairing more in part 1, I still like it but less so.

Here is my charts. :p
NH: 94%
SS: 75%
NS: 5%
SH: 1%
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 am

- Why you support NH;
I support NH because I have an emotional connection to it. I like NaruHina interactions, they make me go "awwww NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen 195309866" and that is difficult for me to admit, but there I said it. >_>
- Arguments pro NH;
The growth both characters go through when they interact with each other is awesome to watch. There is a deep bond that connects them to the point where they are each others beacon of light when they are lost in the darkness.
They trust in one anothers strength and determination yet worry for each others well-being; (The Written Test, Naruto v. Kiba, Neji v. Hinata, "It's All In Your Eyes)

They see the good in the other when they can't see the good in themselves; (Neji v. Hinata, "Proud Failure", Hinata's Confession, "It's All In Your Eyes, 615)

They empathize with each others hardships which makes them want to overcome their own; (Naruto v. Kiba (Hinata's thoughts on Naruto), Naruto v. Neji (Naruto's words about Hinata))

They understand one another and want to help each other through the dark times. (Neji v. Hinata, "Proud Failure", Hinata's Confession, 615)

What else can I say? Every interaction in the manga between them steadily built this relationship from trust, to respect, to admiration, to understanding, to mutual support and to love. They tackle life's hardships together, leaning on each other for support and courage.

I gave it a chance and it just totally collapsed upon itself. Now it's just dragging along pretending to be a serious ship when all it's being used for is as a comedic contrast to the dramatic, mature and serious way NH is handled by the author.
- Arguments against NS;
The Kage Summit "Confession" dismantled all the development between Naruto and Sakura that could have been viewed as Romantic development. Now it just clings to a flimsy parallel because neither Naruto nor Sakura are helping this ship at all. When Naruto met Hinata after her confession in the war he actually recalled it, smiled, and complimented Hinata's eyes ffs; When he talks to Sakura the first time after her confession he makes a joke and Sakura headbutts him... yeah.
- Your opinion about SS;
Don't care for it personally but Sakura sure does. I'm not sure if Sasuke actually wants a romantic relationship with anyone, his thoughts on that matter are practically non-existent, which is why I can't really see it happening on his part, but at least one of the two in this ship is giddy at the prospect, NarSak is a 0-sided pairing.
NH- 90%
SS- 50%
NS- 5%
No Pairings- 10%
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:29 pm

1-Why I support NH
Because of their positive, mutually supportive relationship. Helping each other when has been their theme since even the written test and Naruto mentions this in 559. He knows he can count on her and vice-versa. 

2-Arguments pro-NH
-NH doesn't need third parties of parallels or "main guy-main girl always happens" to sustain itself... and it's not treated as comedy relief.
-The nindo sharing. I think it's important how Kishi has referenced this in one way or another. It gives NH a sense of intimacy as it's a thing just between them. 
-It ties in to the above, but their mutual understanding and support. Many moments can be mentioned to support this, from the written test to 633.
-615. An argument in itself. It includes all of the above, but also the moment when it's obvious that Naruto is seeing Hinata in a completely different light than before. Many call this light "love" NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen 3495430729

Why I don't care or dislike NS
I dislike how NS needs to spin manga events and use all kinds of arguments that at no point mentions either Naruto's feelings for Sakura, nor Sakura's for Naruto's (e.g. parallels). In a sense a I also don't care about it, because 469 sunk the ship forever.

Arguments against NS
NS works by assuming that Naruto still likes Sakura, so the only argument necessary is that this is not what manga is showing, with a Naruto what has no issue with telling Sakura to stop lying to herself about her feelings for Sasuke and also having no issue when Sai explained Sakura's actions later. He was worried, though, about Sakura trying to kill the man she loves.
And also, the NS "pairing moments" being treated as comedy relief doesn't help.

My opinion on SS
I don't care about it. Some NH fans see it as an argument against NS, and I guess it could be, but I don't use it myself.

Chances of each pairing becoming canon
NH -99.9% It already sailed to me, but I'm accounting for a, not likely, troll by Kishi.
NS -0.01%
SS- Don't care
No parings- 0%
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:39 pm

i support narutox hinata becuase i am a person who deals in facts and factually this pairing is the most logical.
-
Naruto lets his proud dexterioty crumble around hinata, while it was is Omniscient around sakura. not to mention Batokusanagi's sig. Naruto's smile to hinat while he tenderly squezzes her hand it really shows that this ship isn't one sided.
-
NArusaku i view as a crack pairing like Sasuhina. Sakura and naruto have an amzing freindship. Sakura used to hate naruto now she is his friend. though she is still respulsed by the mere notion of being in a relationship. that isn't a bad thing though. guys need freinds that are girl and girls need a good friend that is a guy. and that is Naruto and sakura. i hate how NS fans potray thier friendship as a romantic moment. it is silly.
-
not to mention it has been 600+ chapters and Sakura still fangirls over Sasuke and will ignore naruto (631)
-
Sasusaku i like and i don't carea bout i have mixed feelings about it. one second it is almost on par with NH and then i hate it more than NS. so it is terribly annoying. lol
-
however.
-
Naruhina 85% chance of happening.
-
Narusaku 0% chance of happening
-
Sasusaku 72% chance of happening
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:16 pm

I support Naruhina because how beneficial it is for both Naruto and Hinata. They both relate to each other on a deep level. They are able to inspire one another in the most amazing way.

I tend to dislike NS more for its arguments than the pairing itself. However, I don't think NS would work out because Sakura's love for Sasuke would always overshadow any romantic relationship Naruto and Sakura have (as proven by the false confession). 

If this were a ship race to canonship, I think it'd look like this:

Naruhina: In the lead based on the surplus of moments its been receiving recently in a relatively short period of time. There are hints that Naruto has been developing feelings for Hinata with the "its in your eyes" moment and when Kiba teased Naruto for trying to look tough in front of Hinata, implying that he has feelings for her. Naruto's always had as sweet spot for Hinata though, based on how viciously he defended her and cheered her on against Neji despite not being that close to Hinata at the time. And how he exploded into 6-tail kyuubi mode, despite having previously promised not to, haven seen Hinata critically injured by Pein. What really pushed Naruhina in the lead was probably the moment of 615 where Naruto, who is now aware of Hinata's feelings, gently grabbed her hand and held it. The image of these two holding hands has reappeared several times in the manga, reaffirming its importance.

NaruSaku: Behind Naruhina, but not out of the game. It's glory days were in the first half of Part II. If we were to use shipping analogies, it took a critical hit to its engine in during the Kage Summit Arc.  Has been sitting stagnant ever since. Has been slowly filling up with water with every Naruhina moment that passes by. Sakura's continued love for Sasuke is also problematic for this ship. Was given a little hope in 631 with the confirmation of Sakura being similar to Naruto's mother Kushina. But in comparison to all the powerful moments Naruhina has received in the same arc, its still at a clear disadvantage.

Sasusaku: In my opinion, out of the big 3 its in last place. This is because unlike NH and NS, it has been lacking in mutual development since Sakura's confession at the end of Part I--which also can possibly be seen as its closure. Due to this, the ship lost a lot of momentum. However, it is now more possible than it once was with Sasuke's decision to join the good side. With that, the ship has come out of the darkness so to speak. For the longest, Sakura was single-handedly keeping this ship afloat (to the frustration of NS). Sasuke had willingly chosen to cut off all bonds with his leaf comrades, including Sakura, and for the most part showed general disinterest in romance which is problematic for SS. Sasuke's feelings towards Sakura have always been portrayed in an ambiguous way. This makes it easy to assume that Sasuke viewed Sakura more like an important comrade and as part of the surrogate family team 7 provided for him, which helped fill the void left by the one he lost. However, with his return Sasuke has a chance to develop romantic feelings for Sakura and possibly one day return her love. But the ship is in need of a big mutual moment to really compete with the other two of the big 3 right now.

Last edited by Aelita on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:03 pm

narutohokage123 wrote:- Why you support NH;
- Arguments pro NH;
- Arguments against NS;
- Your opinion about SS;
Last question: Why is NS so desperare since chapter 634 release?

Support NH
Without going into detail forever, I support NaruHina because I happen to love how supportive of each other they are and the fact that they understand each other so well despite seeming to be so different.
Arguments pro NH
I don't have time to list all of these. Hinata was in Naruto's corner before Naruto "earned" everyone else's respect and admiration. Naruto has trust issues, but is willing to trust Hinata and let her inside his thoughts in a way that he doesn't let anyone else in (except to some extent Sasuke--and that only happened when Naruto became desperate to have Sasuke stay; which of course means that it happened after Hinata was let in) in his age group. Naruto knows full well what it means for someone to love someone in a romantic way. Naruto also knows full well that the worse thing a person can do is lie about their feelings. Naruto is also on record for believing that his own actions speak better for expressing his feelings than his words do. However, Naruto does know that words are important and have lots of meaning. That's why everything that's been going on since chapter 437 is a big deal because Naruto isn't clueless anymore.

There's an understanding that passes between those two when they look at each other. That's one of the reasons I loved the "It's all in his/your eyes" moment so much. It took me back to Hinata's preliminary fight against Neji with the two looking each other in the eyes. It was this fight that I felt started Naruto on the path to understanding that previously thought to be "weird" girl named Hinata. I also like the smile that Naruto has for her. I love the fact that there's a give-and-take between the two where they seem to reciprocate the words or actions of each other. As I said before, it's their supportive and understanding nature towards each other that attracts me so much.
NaruSaku
As a ship, I have zero problems with it. As a pairing that's supposed to become official, it doesn't fit the narrative. Naruto stated that his goals were to be acknowledged by everyone and to become Hokage. He's got the first and is still working on the second. The only adjustment he has ever made to his goals is having Sasuke return as a condition on the Hokage thing. That's currently in the process of working itself out. Sasuke stated his goals as killing the man responsible for the massacre of his clan and being able to restore his clan. While that clearly has not been as clear cut as he thought it would be (always found it interesting that at the end only Danzo was implicated for causing Itachi to kill the Uchiha clan & Sasuke got to "kill" Danzo--technically Danzo killed himself, but Sasuke drove him to do it), he's been working towards his goals and achieving them too. Ironically, none of his goals conflict with what Naruto wants (outside of Sasuke's current intention of becoming Hokage, but I'm curious how that will play out--and I have theories on that, but that's beyond the scope of this topic). Sakura had one goal and that was to be acknowledged by Sasuke completely though she has branched it out to being able to protect both Sasuke & Naruto.

I always found it interesting that Kishimoto made certain that their goals never really conflicted with each other. It makes wrapping up the pairing situation very easy considering Naruto & Sakura could've been working on cross purposes on that score. However, only one of the two had romance basically put out there as a goal of sorts and that was Sakura.

I never felt that NaruSaku was going anywhere because Naruto doesn't understand Sakura where it matters (other than the fact that she loves Sasuke and wants his acknowledgement), Sakura doesn't understand Naruto where it matters (other than the fact that he'd do just about anything for Sasuke and wants his acknowledgement), but the biggest tip off was the "Promise of a Lifetime." This is the only pairing where the "third party" of a rival pairing has actually acknowledged the fact that there even is a rival or that the person loves someone else. Never has Hinata worried about Sakura or even acknowledged that Naruto likes her (much less that he loves her). Sasuke has never acknowledged Sakura supposedly liking (much less loving) someone else. The only character to have done so is Naruto and while he was sad about it in Part 1, he hasn't had a single issue with it in Part 2. Even when Sakura lied about loving Naruto, instead of having panels of either Naruto thinking about how he "loves" Sakura or how it could be possible that she's changing her mind, we got a brief SasuSaku recap (that was missing all of the major SasuSaku because Naruto wasn't present for those--we only got things that Naruto had actually witnessed).

The story is just not written in a way that makes NaruSaku a viable pairing based on actual story developments. There are too many things that should have been done differently if NaruSaku was actually intended.

I don't take the "date" requests in Part 2 seriously because context never supported them (Kakashi bailing on a team outing, Naruto lying about his fears for Sasuke, Naruto surprised to see Sakura on a day off). Anything from Sakura's perspective always required ignoring the fact that she's in love with Sasuke--and despite arguments to the contrary, no Kishimoto didn't make that ambiguous until chapter 469 or 540. Unless you felt Sakura was lying in chapter 181, she did things in every arc that either clearly showed her continued interest in Sasuke and/or lack of interest in Naruto. The only thing I could see somewhat wanting to take seriously on Naruto's end was the feeding scene, but the ending of it only illustrated the whole idea that NaruSaku is not meant to be.
SasuSaku
Pulls on a different set of heartstrings than NaruHina does for me, but pulls on those heartstrings it does. This one is so full of potential heartbreak that it's going to be nice to see it happen. This has so many moments that it's not even funny.
Chances
NaruHina: 100% 99.9%
NaruSaku: 0% 0.05%
SasuSaku: 100% 99.9%

As for "no pairings," the idea of "no pairings" died forevermore with the release of chapters 504 and 505. I still find Chouji's flashback of worrying about his ability to get married to be hilarious. If Kishimoto sees fit to have all the romance drama with the teens going on and allow Chouji to think about his own marriage prospects (in addition to having jokes and taking questions concerning Naruto's future son), there will definitely be pairings at the end.
Desperation
Outside of those who do not think Kishimoto knows how to write a story with developments (i.e. those who think NaruHina, NaruSaku, NaruIno, NaruTen, NaruTema, NaruKarin, NaruKarui, etc. all have an equal chance of happening), the idea of what pairings are going to be endgame has always been against NaruSaku even if there was a time when it was only a plurality instead of a majority. However, the amount of people believing that NaruSaku has no chance has grown substantially and it is definitely a majority now. It's gotten worse because of the expected SasuSaku to come. The only thing that has really changed over the course of the series is the the order most think it will happen in. For a very long time, most felt SasuSaku would happen first and then NaruHina. That attitude has actually switched a bit though there are still many who think SasuSaku then NaruHina.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:10 pm

For me I love NH because of the huge developments between them. It all started out as a crush, but progress into love for Hinata. They are very similar. Hinata may not have been seen as an outcast and shun by the whole village like Naruto was, but Hinata was from her own clan. She knew similar pain as Naruto and developed his Ninja way as her own. She too always wanted to be acknowledged by him like he did from from everyone and wanted to change herself. She wanted to always catch up to him and be with him so she worked hard. They really understand eachother and can read one another as seen in those "All in your eyes moment" . She knows him more than anyone it seems like and how she would do anything for him and to protect him like with Pein and in this war. I love how her and Naruto both made each other feel better when the other one was feeling down. Naruto knows she loves him and is definitely developed feelings and will return her love. He even took her hand and thanked her for always being by her side and smiled at her and squeezed her hand. That shows it right there. Their chances are very high and will most likely be.

As for NS, I never saw them as a couple. Naruto used to really like Sakura, but now he likes her as a friend. I see them as a brother sister friendship and that is all that it is meant to be. Sakura loves Sasuke and always will and has nothing romantic for Naruto. Their have really been no romantic moments between them, other then her blushing at the beginning and asking him if she was more of a woman if that counts. Naruto has accepted this fact of her love of Sasuke and has moved on from it, especially after the "false confession" where this is confirmed to be true even from Sai and Naruto both. The girlfriend thing was definitely a joke in my eyes and she was freaked out by it and even hit Naruto by headbutting him. Their just good friends and chances of happening 0%.

I love SasuSaku as a couple and always have. Like NaruHina, they too have had good development back in Part 1. Like the case with Hinata and her love for Naruto, Sakura started with a crush and fell in love with Sasuke. She will always love him as it has been seen several times. She became more than just a fangirl and no longer is. I think in some ways they too could read each other and knew one another a little bit better like with Naruto and Hinata. Sasuke and Sakura developed a strong bond and were important to one another. Sakura wanted to be there for him and be a supporter to him. To me I believe that not only did Sasuke really care about Sakura, but I think that he had feelings for her as more than just a friendship. What it is is a mystery, but was something though. With Sasuke being back, it definitely has brought them back. I think there are more moments in store for the two of them. It makes sense to seeing as how Sakura still loves him and I believe Kishimoto had a reason for it as with Hinata's love being the same for Naruto after these years. I think that SasuSaku has a very high chance like NaruHina does and I think he possibly will reciprocate her feelings.

Sorry if this was a long post, but there was so much for me to say and couldn't help myself!!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 am

I'm enjoying read all of your postd.I've been a NH fan since many time agobut I never was into the fandom itself so its really interesting read all of yor opinions.
I will post my opinion about this but I'm without my computer so I can only post simple things as this :(
Thank you.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:01 pm

NaruHina was there already from the beginning and then developed exponentially. The last developments are so obvious that to deny these is like hiding the head in a hole like ostriches do.

So NaruHina: 99%

SasuSaku had cute moments during part one but lacks proper developments in part 2. Yes, Sakura loves Sasuke but there is still a big question mark about Sasuke's feelings. Something must happen between these two.

SasuSaku: 50%

NaruSaku: The only way it could happen would be if Hinata and Sasuke die. Then Naruto and Sakura could come together to support each other after the loss of the ones they loved. Even if only Sasuke dies, Sakura would not throw herself in Naruto's arms. She would need a lot of time to get over it.

NS: 1%
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 pm

My results:

NaruHina: 99.99% Only .1 is for the small chance Kishi will asspull or go with open ending.

SasuSaku: Right now, 79.99%. It's only not as high as NH because of possible asspull, open ending and the fact that we've yet to hear Sasuke's answer.

NaruSaku: 0.001% that one percent possibility of asspull is the only reason its even getting this much from me.

I don't believe Kishi will asspull, but I can't rule it out as a possibility just yet so...but I'm pretty darn confident NH will happen!
NaruHina, SasuSaku and NarSak chances of happen 1906553478 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:27 am

All my NaruHina reasons of supporting this love are here:
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t46p30-what-are-your-reasons-for-liking-naruhina#8178
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t287p30-how-will-you-react#8154
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t150p30-favourite-naruhina-moments#8375
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t150p30-favourite-naruhina-moments#8380
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t150p30-favourite-naruhina-moments#8385
NaruHina to happen for me is 100%. I believe in Kishimoto. He never stops to surprise me as a reader and I can see, that he is actually care about his readers and since he made by himself all those NaruHina developments, I have bo doubt, that he loves NaruHina himself a lot. Not making NaruHina would mean to disappoint your readers, totally and it also would be mean, that Neji's death was pointless. He wouldn't do that, I just believe.

SasuSaku. I actually support this pairing as well, but not as strong, as NaruHina. I just want them to be together as well. And I think that Sakura's love for Sasuke is actually beautiful in some sense. A lot of people blame her for loving Sasuke even after all evil things he did and after he tried to kill her. Well, the true love means never give up on a person you love and that is exactly what Sakura is doing right now. Just imagine for a second, if Naruto gone mad, would Hinata stop loving him immediately (and that is exactly what people want Sakura to do with Sasuke)? No, she would continue loving him and would try all her best to bring him back, just like Sakura doing for Sasuke. To love means saving your loved one from himself, when he consumed by darkness. That is what happened actually in Chapter 615 - Naruto become desperate because of all things, that happened with him during 614-615, but Hinata never stops believing in him and she did what she has to - she protected Naruto from his inner evil, which was ready to land his hand to Obito and go to "ideal world". So it's actually up to Sakura and her love to save Sasuke from evil, rather than to Naruto.
I always like to parallel SasuSaku to Padme and Anakin. Even after Anakin tried to kill Padme, right before passing away, Padme said "Obi-Wan, I believe there is still good within him" - Sakura just the same, she fell in love with good Sasuke and it hurts her to see, what he became and it is her duty to save him from Darth Vader and bring good old Sasuke back.

SasuSaku for me - 100%. Simply because by making these two pairings canon, Kishimoto will show, how woman's love can be loyal and can save the one you love, would it be saving him from an enemy or from himself. To change such strong feelings of Sakura or Hinata would mean to ruin the manga and making it's author a terrible writer. But Kishimoto is an excellent writer and artist and he will do justice for both NaruHina and SasuSaku, because all that long road for both pairings should lead to where they deserve to be - happy end.

NaruSaku. Chapter 631 - right now even for Naruto a romance between him and Sakura is nothing more, but a reason to make a joke. Should I say more?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:30 am

Bright my friend and very convincing!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:31 am

Irielo wrote:Bright my friend and very convincing!
Thanks.

Everything I can add to my post is that Naruto was joking about him and Sakura together not only in 631, but already right after Sakura's fake confession. First thing that he was thinking is that "This joke is not funny". Naruto has grew a lot. The old Naruto would totally be hyped about something like that coming from Sakura, but now - he doesn't see her seriously in a romantic way anymore, he moved on to the right woman.

Naruto grew from crush on Sakura, he grew from being hysterically acting about Sasuke (just look at Naruto, when Sasuke came to the battlefield - old Naruto would jump and screaming "SASUKE!!!") and he grew enough to see and accept Hinata and even to love her. I think it was exactly Hinata, that made him understand, what "to love" truly means, because after that he took Sakura's confession as a joke (which actually really looked that way after Hinata's confession) and Kushina saying him "I love you" brought him the same face as Hinata's confession did, because he saw, that Kushina's "I love you" is just as pure as Hinata's, which is also lead us to "Find a girl like your mother" thing - it was exactly about Hinata.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 am

Yes, right. There is often this parallel between Kushina and Sakura. But they are alike in personalities whereas Hinata and Kushina are alike in heart.

Naruto understands now that the personality is something quite superficial. In opposition, in the heart, the soul, lies the truth. And this truth he can see and feel it with Hinata.

He finally realized what was inside himself long time. In fact he could not put his finger on it but now he has become more mature and he sees and feels clearly that his heart was always connected to Hinata's heart.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:58 am

Irielo wrote:Yes, right. There is often this parallel between Kushina and Sakura. But they are alike in personalities whereas Hinata and Kushina are alike in heart.

Naruto understands now that the personality is something quite superficial. In opposition, in the heart, the soul, lies the truth. And this truth he can see and feel it with Hinata.

He finally realized what was inside himself long time. In fact he could not put his finger on it but now he has become more mature and he sees and feels clearly that his heart was always connected to Hinata's heart.
And that's why I call chapter 615 the culmination. It is the culmination of Naruto's realization. I would really like to call this chapter as a total victory for NaruHina, but I wouldn't until something even more bigger will happen.

And about all that hype from NaruSaku after chapter 631. It was a joke from Naruto and a moment from Kishimoto to bring back old Team 7 days, when Naruto is fooling around and Sakura punches him, which didn't happen for a long time. And the way how Naruto answered on Minato's question is clearly shows, that he was fooling and joking around. If he was serious, would it be done in a such comedy manner? And if Minato was asking something like "Naruto, do you have a girlfriend?" or if Hinata was behind him during original question, the scene would be like that:

Naruto turns his head to Hinata, looking in her eyes one more time, then turning back to his father and answering something like "Yeah... I think from now on I actually do! And it seems like I did this whole time".
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 am

SasuSaku isn't as likely as people seem to think.

I remember Sakura saying she knows Sasuke's smile is fake with the weirdest look on her face, like it's killer her or something.

And think about it, Sasuke can never fully atone for what he did, there's no real way for him to ever go back to Konoha again.

I strongly believe he's going to die in defense of Konoha eventually, it's the only endgame I can see.

Naruhina obviously stands a good chance at this point, but something tells me it's not going to be as simple as that. I can see something happening to keep it from happening.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:26 am

engetsu wrote:SasuSaku isn't as likely as people seem to think.

I remember Sakura saying she knows Sasuke's smile is fake with the weirdest look on her face, like it's killer her or something.

And think about it, Sasuke can never fully atone for what he did, there's no real way for him to ever go back to Konoha again.

I strongly believe he's going to die in defense of Konoha eventually, it's the only endgame I can see.

Naruhina obviously stands a good chance at this point, but something tells me it's not going to be as simple as that. I can see something happening to keep it from happening.

the only thing would be sakura suddenly falling for naruto and to be honest naruto isn't a child who would jump around saying "sakura finally loves me " he is mature.  we have to wait and see how naruto's feelings stand concerning both women.  I find that naruto is smiling a lot more when he is around hinata than with sakura. naruhina stands a good chance because of  hinata positively supporting naruto and naruto giving positive feedback
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:40 am

engetsu wrote:SasuSaku isn't as likely as people seem to think.

The only thing which can keep it from happening would be if Hinata and Sasuke die. If you tell me that all these characters will get a sudden twist of heart, then all the developments and the characters themselves will somehow lose their credibility.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next