Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next romantic moment: NaruHina or SasuSaku?

+2
Fallere825
Irielo
6 posters

Go down

The next romantic moment: NaruHina or SasuSaku? Empty The next romantic moment: NaruHina or SasuSaku?

Post by Irielo Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:36 pm

We are all expecting a next NaruHina moment to confirm our lovely pairing, but could it be that the next romantic moment will be a SasuSaku one.
Thinking about it, NaruHina has got a lot of attention during the war arc... That's why, it would not surprise me if the next romantic moment belonged to SasuSaku although I don't care for that pairing the way I do when it comes to NaruHina.

Will the next romantic moment be a NaruHina one or a SasuSaku one?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The next romantic moment: NaruHina or SasuSaku? Empty Re: The next romantic moment: NaruHina or SasuSaku?

Post by Fallere825 Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:28 am

I'm expecting the next one to be a NaruHina moment, but a SasuSaku moment next could be possible. I figure any moments we're going to have next are going to be happening after the war and it'll be a matter of which we see first, and since NH has gotten a lot more development Kishimoto may do the SS scene, depending on what Sasuke decides to do after all this, before doing the NH scene.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

The next romantic moment: NaruHina or SasuSaku? Empty Re: The next romantic moment: NaruHina or SasuSaku?

Post by narutohokage123 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 am

Honestly I can tell it's gonna be SasuSaku moment next and it's gonna have impact!
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Edit: just delete my post lol I misread the title. Sorry.

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by kirmazah on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addressing the fans is not allowed. (ANBU: Strawberry)r)
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:44 pm

^

Friendly advice, you may want to change the bolded. Try to refrain from addressing the fans and stick to the pairing itself e.g "it' instead of "they" etc. Honestly pairing war aside I haven't considered NS a possible pairing for the longest while now, imo it's NaruHina, ShikaTema and possibly SasuSaku so the next proper romantic moment will have to be one of them.

Last edited by Strawberry on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing quote that mentioned the fans. (ANBU: Strawberry))
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Lickstermik wrote:^

Friendly advice, you may want to change the bolded. Try to refrain from addressing the fans and stick to the pairing itself e.g "it' instead of "they" etc.
Thank you.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:23 pm

@kirmazah Please, notice that this thread does not concern NaruSaku at all but NaruHina and SasuSaku

@Lickstermik Thank You!

Back on topic: I think that there is a possibility that NaruHina will be only hinted until the epilogue where we might get a picture of Naruto and Hinata in the end because NaruHina got quite a lot attention in the war and was even presented on the Vol 64 cover.

If Kishimoto is intending to make SasuSaku canon, then the next moment could belong to them (Sasuke and Sakura).

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Well I think that the next moment, (no bias intended) will go to NaruHina, that one should be a confirmation moment as well, and it will be a NARU moment as well since we do need a true confirmation from that knucklehead.

as for SasuSaku, I think I will follow soon afterwards
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down