Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how will you react?

+18
Irielo
kagome1991
Icarus
CoolChels
racefan1992
Strawberry
eromreven
Darkhope
ClassyLPS
Mustang
Twin Steps
Yamasaki Akaiko
dovey
Gakushin
Batokusanagi
Aelita
NekoKimio
itachi75
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

how will you react? - Page 2 Empty Re: how will you react?

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:22 am

^ Lol I think a lot of people have the kind of victory dance! how will you react? - Page 2 3187358519
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:52 am

I can see that.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:46 pm

I wouldn't be able to put my reaction in simple human's words.

Naruto (as manga/anime) was one of my greatest inspirations for real life's succeses. It really brought me courage to do a lot of new things, which I was afraid to try before. The story, the characters, themes that have been touched through the series - all of that impressed to my very soul. So I'm very greateful to Kishimoto for Naruto, it's like it was destiny for me to start like it. And of course my favorite character is Naruto - whole my life I was supporter of an absolute good, of characters, that always cares about others lifes, of stories, where good is the force, that can defeat everything, no matter how strong the opponent is. With video games it's always the same, if it's an RPG, my character will be just like Naruto or Superman - the person, who tries his best to help everyone and save everyone if it's possible.

And since I'm huge supporter of force of good, I think that one of the main abilities of Good is Love. Love is the good and good is the love. Love is the force, that can make us do impossible things possible. And by Love I mean all kinds of it - love between man and woman, love between friends, love between parents and children, love between brothers and sisters, etc.

That's why Hinata's intoduction to Naruto was on of the most key moments (besides Naruto being absolutely good character), why I became huge fan of this manga and reading it till today. Their relationships through the series is something precious to me, I would even say in a personal way. How they both supported each other, how they both have changed each other, how Hinata's love was always there, when Naruto was needed it the most (Chapters 98, 437, 615). It's just that their interactions between each other is something very warm, kind and good in Naruto series. Always, when you see them together, it's like it gives you strength and makes you feel happy, even though they are fictional characters.

So since NaruHina being one of the major things for me to become Naruto fan, it will make me if not the most, but really happiest person. It's like it will one of the dreams become true.

I know, that Naruto is a shonen manga, but Kishimoto did great job of showing, how strong Love is actually is. But he also shows, where it could bring you, if your love is misguided by circumstances, like Obito's love to Rin, Sasuke's love to brother, Nagato's love for friend and parents. But even with that, Love is a force for good and when you face this fact, you can actually change your mind and understand, that when you were at a separate road, you was unlucky to pick up wrong road, but it's not too late to turn back and try another road - the right road.

Through Hinata (and Sakura) Kishimoto is showing, how true and loyal love can make you stronger, how it can change you. Some people are saying, that Sakura stupid just because she still loves Sasuke, after he tried to kill her. Well my answer to that was always like that - remember Revenge of the Sith and Padme. Even when Anaking became Vader, she still loved him till the very end, even when he almost killed her, she then after, right before she died, she said to Obi-Wan, that she believes, that there is still good in Anaking and that you can bring him back. Sakura and Padme both fell in love with men, who wasn't always were evil/dark/bad - they became so because of the wrong road that they choose and it's all up to their Love to go and try bring them back on the right way, to make them back into those good persons, that they fell in love at the first time.

Sorry for the off-top, but here is the main point. By making NaruHina finally officially and obviously canonical, Kishimoto will show to shy girls, that you definitely should take a risk and confess your love for a person you love, because in the end it will be rewarded. While to boys, Kishimoto will show, that your love and true soulmate isn't always a brightest sun of your class (which was Sakura for Naruto back in school), which you fall because of her look, but it's actually a not very noticeable at the first time moon, but when you look at her longer and closely, you will find yourself, how blind you was all this time, because you should have watch not only by your eyes, but by your heart as well.

NaruHina becoming more official, that it is right now, will just make the world a better place, lol. I will be proud for reading Naruto for this long time and having a happy ending for one of the best love stories among fictional worlds. I will buy all volumes of Naruto and will put it as a front library of mine, so my children will read this and witness the story of a very strong boy and a very strong girl, that both made each other who they are through mutual love feeling.

Naruto and Hinata are as perfect as Clark and Lois.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 pm

You wrote about some very interesting and important aspects that are always there in Naruto, like love and friendship seen as a force to overcome obstacles and weaknesses.

It would be a nice topic...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 pm

I'd be like....well............Maybe i'll fall of my chair and celebrate for 6 days until the next chapter comes
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:32 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I wouldn't be able to put my reaction in simple human's words.

Naruto (as manga/anime) was one of my greatest inspirations for real life's succeses. It really brought me courage to do a lot of new things, which I was afraid to try before. The story, the characters, themes that have been touched through the series - all of that impressed to my very soul. So I'm very greateful to Kishimoto for Naruto, it's like it was destiny for me to start like it. And of course my favorite character is Naruto - whole my life I was supporter of an absolute good, of characters, that always cares about others lifes, of stories, where good is the force, that can defeat everything, no matter how strong the opponent is. With video games it's always the same, if it's an RPG, my character will be just like Naruto or Superman - the person, who tries his best to help everyone and save everyone if it's possible.

And since I'm huge supporter of force of good, I think that one of the main abilities of Good is Love. Love is the good and good is the love. Love is the force, that can make us do impossible things possible. And by Love I mean all kinds of it - love between man and woman, love between friends, love between parents and children, love between brothers and sisters, etc.

That's why Hinata's intoduction to Naruto was on of the most key moments (besides Naruto being absolutely good character), why I became huge fan of this manga and reading it till today. Their relationships through the series is something precious to me, I would even say in a personal way. How they both supported each other, how they both have changed each other, how Hinata's love was always there, when Naruto was needed it the most (Chapters 98, 437, 615). It's just that their interactions between each other is something very warm, kind and good in Naruto series. Always, when you see them together, it's like it gives you strength and makes you feel happy, even though they are fictional characters.

So since NaruHina being one of the major things for me to become Naruto fan, it will make me if not the most, but really happiest person. It's like it will one of the dreams become true.

I know, that Naruto is a shonen manga, but Kishimoto did great job of showing, how strong Love is actually is. But he also shows, where it could bring you, if your love is misguided by circumstances, like Obito's love to Rin, Sasuke's love to brother, Nagato's love for friend and parents. But even with that, Love is a force for good and when you face this fact, you can actually change your mind and understand, that when you were at a separate road, you was unlucky to pick up wrong road, but it's not too late to turn back and try another road - the right road.

Through Hinata (and Sakura) Kishimoto is showing, how true and loyal love can make you stronger, how it can change you. Some people are saying, that Sakura stupid just because she still loves Sasuke, after he tried to kill her. Well my answer to that was always like that - remember Revenge of the Sith and Padme. Even when Anaking became Vader, she still loved him till the very end, even when he almost killed her, she then after, right before she died, she said to Obi-Wan, that she believes, that there is still good in Anaking and that you can bring him back. Sakura and Padme both fell in love with men, who wasn't always were evil/dark/bad - they became so because of the wrong road that they choose and it's all up to their Love to go and try bring them back on the right way, to make them back into those good persons, that they fell in love at the first time.

Sorry for the off-top, but here is the main point. By making NaruHina finally officially and obviously canonical, Kishimoto will show to shy girls, that you definitely should take a risk and confess your love for a person you love, because in the end it will be rewarded. While to boys, Kishimoto will show, that your love and true soulmate isn't always a brightest sun of your class (which was Sakura for Naruto back in school), which you fall because of her look, but it's actually a not very noticeable at the first time moon, but when you look at her longer and closely, you will find yourself, how blind you was all this time, because you should have watch not only by your eyes, but by your heart as well.

NaruHina becoming more official, that it is right now, will just make the world a better place, lol. I will be proud for reading Naruto for this long time and having a happy ending for one of the best love stories among fictional worlds. I will buy all volumes of Naruto and will put it as a front library of mine, so my children will read this and witness the story of a very strong boy and a very strong girl, that both made each other who they are through mutual love feeling.

Naruto and Hinata are as perfect as Clark and Lois.

This was...beautiful!~ A true Naruto and Naruhina fan. Great post. +rep. how will you react? - Page 2 3516892631 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:40 am

kagome1991 wrote:This was...beautiful!~ A true Naruto and Naruhina fan. Great post. +rep. how will you react? - Page 2 3516892631 
Thank you =) There is no Naruto without Hinata and there is no Hinata without Naruto. Two parts of a whole.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:This was...beautiful!~ A true Naruto and Naruhina fan. Great post. +rep. how will you react? - Page 2 3516892631 
Thank you =) There is no Naruto without Hinata and there is no Hinata without Naruto. Two parts of a whole.

I couldn't agree more!~how will you react? - Page 2 195309866 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:04 pm

I just love your posts. Everything you say is very true and this is how it goes and this can be applied to reality how strong love really is.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:18 am

I'd scream, clap my hands, jump on my bed, fangirl, watch so many NH videos to keep myself pumped, spam this site and Narutoforums NH FC with my giddiness...and cackle evilly at the butthurt from the walkers and all the other haters who were mean and rude to NH fans for believing the ship had a chance and wasn't a "lost cause." I've seen a lot of arguments and rudeness and it pissed me off. All the cockiness and arrogance and self-back patting? If NH becomes officially canon, I'd have to force myself not to rub it in the faces of the condescending haters.

I'd be an all day party for me overall though. how will you react? - Page 2 3187358519 

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:02 pm

^ Oh yeah it's gonna be hard not to rub in their face after naruhina becomes canon. And I'm one of those "I told you so" type.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:09 pm

I know that's true, I respect everyone no matter what and wouldn't do such a thing. However, it still doesn't mean we can't do a victory dance. how will you react? - Page 2 457011728 
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 pm

^lol I know what you mean. I'm not even the bragging type, but I swear this track will be playing in the back of my head while watching the NH haters lose their shit on that fateful day

Won't troll or rub it in anyone's face cause that's mean, but I won't lie I feel like I'd feel a big sense of victory with Naruhina becoming canon, and a sense of satisfaction with the defeat of NarSak
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 pm

CoolChels wrote:I know that's true, I respect everyone no matter what and wouldn't do such a thing. However, it still doesn't mean we can't do a victory dance. how will you react? - Page 2 457011728 

You're absolutely right. We can do a victory dance!~ how will you react? - Page 2 2865921181 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:53 am

I just thought of an idea, that when Naruto will finally answer on Hinata's confession with something similar to it, I would not just celebrate in the internet and at my apartment. I thought it will be cool to buy an absolutely white t-shirt and then order to make a painting on it with some NaruHina art at front side and NaruHina moment from manga at the back or vice versa.

The point is, I definitely want to make something very significant. I would probably even order all japanese volumes of Naruto manga from everywhere I could find to collect it at home - in this way I will say a huge thanks to Kishimoto for making dreams of millions to come true.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum