Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

+45
Rivaille
senjusana
JulaShona
avenircham
~TowardsTheSun~
jayhlin
Severian
Amaranth
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
IIRUNEII
Hiraishin
engetsu
Zumeii-san
naruhina123
lily567
Fallere825
Rin
CoolChels
mangafreakyay
GreatKungLao
Irielo
kagome1991
rolling~starr
ClassyLPS
Bubbles
Zori
Vir
Yamasaki Akaiko
eromreven
Azuula
itachi75
Batokusanagi
Mustang
eagleeye4042
Venus Omega
Super Panda
SoulFire
Yuri
DerelictV
Strawberry
BlackNoon
SID~
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
dovey
49 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

Post by Mustang Fri May 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Bubbles wrote:I just really love the idea of these two outcasts in their own right ending up together. Not just because of that, but because of the way they are. Hinata, who lacked self-confidence and drive, saw Naruto, who was bullied and ostracized by the entire village, continue to strive to prove them wrong instead of running away as she had.

The thought of her being inspired to improve herself (not for Naruto, but because of his strength and determination, it encouraged her to try harder. Hinata being moved by his inner strength (and later building his self-esteem with her acknowledgment of this strength [98]), was just the beginning of how I began to love this pairing.

When Naruto figured out about the Hyuga Clan, he was the only one who believed in her to keep fighting, even when it seemed hopeless. Although she did lose, Hinata gained an inner fire that everyone acknowledged. Naruto being the only one who wasn't surprised. I just love how whenever these two have moments, they aren't insignificant. They are meaningful and add to the pairing significantly. They build each other up. NaruHina isn't just about Hinata being with the one she loves.

It's about Naruto deserving to be happy. And I believe Hinata could definitely make him happy. Someone who laughs at his humor, understands the pain of being an outcast, shares his nindo, loves him, encourages him, brings him out of the depths of despair and is willing to sacrifice herself in an instant for him is absolutely perfect for him. NaruHina is a beautiful and positive ship that I will most definitely go down with. <3

Amazing work there my friend, this deserves a rep+. couldn't have said it better myself
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

Post by Bubbles Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:^Hell to the yes~
NaruHina FTW! :D
I love the thought of unconditional love in this pairing.
NaruHina gives me so many feels I just can't asdfghjkl;;
>\\\<

Same here! And with all the love Kishi has been giving NH so far, I'm expecting more moments soon!
What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 195309866

51-mustang wrote:

Bubbles wrote:-snip

Amazing work there my friend, this deserves a rep+. couldn't have said it better myself

Thank you! What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 1524285581
NH is love. <3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Bubbles wrote:
ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:^Hell to the yes~
NaruHina FTW! :D
I love the thought of unconditional love in this pairing.
NaruHina gives me so many feels I just can't asdfghjkl;;
>\\\<

Same here! And with all the love Kishi has been giving NH so far, I'm expecting more moments soon!
What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 195309866

51-mustang wrote:

Bubbles wrote:-snip

Thank you! What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 1524285581
NH is love. <3

Well the good thing is that NaruHina has a few hidden trump cards, there will be a moment in a future chapter but I am not expecting it yet, the other thing I love about NaruHina is the fact that it has become less one sided with Naruto seemingly accepting Hinata's love for him, she is becoming more confident and has resolved to hold his hand after the war. I think the resolution will be two sided which is great, Naruto to reply to Hinata's love and Hinata to take Naruto's hand and to walk with him through the village all after this war is decided. What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 195309866
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat May 25, 2013 7:50 am

^^
Exactly, which is why I'm so pumped! I believe in NH 100%! Hinata has been doing her thing in this war. She's become a strong-willed, confident lady who is willing to fight and die for those she loves. <333

I remember when I first read 615! I thought it was Naruto's hand raising...then next page, BAM! Hinata gives him a little wake-up smack. My mouth dropped. Then when they held hands?!
What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 2865921181
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 25, 2013 8:00 am

^My heart had the worst spasms and I literally thought I was dying.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat May 25, 2013 8:28 am

Bubbles wrote:I remember when I first read 615! I thought it was Naruto's hand raising...then next page, BAM! Hinata gives him a little wake-up smack. My mouth dropped. Then when they held hands?!

Chapter 615 was one of the few chapters that made me go "is this real life?" as I was reading it. I literally wondered if I was dreaming. I couldn't even put my feelings into words. Only chapter 437 caused a similar reaction out of me in the entire time I've been following the manga weekly (which I started doing in the early 400s).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat May 25, 2013 8:50 am

NekoKimio wrote:^My heart had the worst spasms and I literally thought I was dying.

I jumped on the couch and practically screamed. xDD
It was 12:00 in the morning.

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Chapter 615 was one of the few chapters that made me go "is this real life?" as I was reading it. I literally wondered if I was dreaming. I couldn't even put my feelings into words. Only chapter 437 caused a similar reaction out of me in the entire time I've been following the manga weekly (which I started doing in the early 400s).

615 was the first big NH moment I was a part of in the fandom, so lucky I began to read the manga before then.

I was an avid anime english dub watcher until the fillers got to be too much, then the english dub stopped for a long time. Finally I broke down and watched Japanese sub...SO MUCH BETTER.

I've now gone back and started to re-watch it in english sub. xD When the Japanese sub ran out (which I do believe was around the beginning of the war arc), I couldn't take it and began reading the manga. I've been a week-by-week reader since.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun May 26, 2013 3:00 am

^I got into the online fandom when Cartoon Network was about to start the "fillers" stretch (and I'm one of very few NH fans I know that did not like the NH fillers much). It was a combination of knowing the upcoming episodes were fillers, what I was hearing about pairings in the fandom, and my knowledge that manga/anime series usually have things twisted by the anime version (if the manga is the original) that caused me to choose to catch up with the manga. By catching up, I chose to read the manga from chapter 1 to the present (and the "present" was 2008 at the time). That took me awhile but I did catch up somewhere around the Taka/Killer Bee fight being the current event.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by rolling~starr Tue May 28, 2013 6:25 am

Her knack at inspiring him and pushing him to never give up and him doing the same for her as well is the main reason why I love them together.
rolling~starr
rolling~starr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue May 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:^I got into the online fandom when Cartoon Network was about to start the "fillers" stretch (and I'm one of very few NH fans I know that did not like the NH fillers much). It was a combination of knowing the upcoming episodes were fillers, what I was hearing about pairings in the fandom, and my knowledge that manga/anime series usually have things twisted by the anime version (if the manga is the original) that caused me to choose to catch up with the manga. By catching up, I chose to read the manga from chapter 1 to the present (and the "present" was 2008 at the time). That took me awhile but I did catch up somewhere around the Taka/Killer Bee fight being the current event.

I wish I'd gotten into it that early! What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 2801306734
I was a Potterhead for most of my childhood. xDDD

I don't mind the fillers sometimes, but when it's getting around an exciting part of the show and it just goes into months of fillers, it annoys the heck out of me. I'm like, GAH! I WANT THE CANON EPS NAO! What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 1531524494

I was a bit surprised by how much the anime changed things sometimes though, that's another reason why I decided to finally read the manga. I just got into the show the beginning of last year. So happy I did. What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 740082921

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu May 30, 2013 4:32 am

Bubbles wrote:^^
Exactly, which is why I'm so pumped! I believe in NH 100%! Hinata has been doing her thing in this war. She's become a strong-willed, confident lady who is willing to fight and die for those she loves. <333

I remember when I first read 615! I thought it was Naruto's hand raising...then next page, BAM! Hinata gives him a little wake-up smack. My mouth dropped. Then when they held hands?!

Funny thing about that, I actually didn't see that chapter until like a week after it came out and when I saw all the commotion about Naruhina, I was like "What's going with my naruhina?" and then I saw it...then my whole world became so much better. What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 704842727

NekoKimio wrote:^My heart had the worst spasms and I literally thought I was dying.

You thought you was dying? Me! I thought I was dying from sheer happiness if that's even possible What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 789588777

Bubbles wrote:Chapter 615 was one of the few chapters that made me go "is this real life?" as I was reading it. I literally wondered if I was dreaming. I couldn't even put my feelings into words. Only chapter 437 caused a similar reaction out of me in the entire time I've been following the manga weekly (which I started doing in the early 400s).

I thought the exact thing cause I was like is this really real? Am I really seeing this? What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 2090635755 I had to read it at least 5 times to confirm that is was indeed real!

Now the reason I love naruhina: I always liked the opposites attract concept and with these two it just works and makes sense. The fact Hinata has loved Naruto since they were kids just sealed it for me because she loved him when he was despised my the village and viewed as a failure. She always cared about his well-being no matter what. Wanting to get stronger and improve herself because of him was just inspiring to me.

And now she has improved so much to the point that I am just so proud of her to come such a long way and now even Naruto has no choice but acknowledge this fact. God, everything about naruhina makes you feel all warm inside with love and happiness.

Another reason to love this wonderful pairing is the fact of the matter is that Naruto and Hinata deserves to be happy and being happy with each other will do just fine! What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 80908678
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:49 am

I love NaruHina because it's about a love which goes beyond appearances and personalities, something which has to do with a deep souls' connection.

In my opinion, Naruto always felt that but never could put his finger on it. He grew up without knowing what is parents' love.

And the only one who has always believed in him, like a parent does, the only one who has shown a mother's love, ready to jump in front of the danger (Pein) to protect her child was Hinata.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:47 am

As I said in my introduction thread, love is a beautiful thing. It's not only a feeling, but the force. Love can change you, love can help you, love can make people happy, love can everything.

And when it goes to romantic love between man and woman, between two soulmates, this is the moment, when this force shows it's full potential. Potential of ability to make one huge and whole thing out of two ideal parts, like ying and yang. And all of this is what NaruHina about, it represents love in it's best.

Naruto and Hinata are two parts of a whole. They help each other overcome their flaws and at the same time making their good sides even more stronger and better. Naruto completes Hinata and Hinata completes Naruto. And Naruto's universe and it's story making this love sub-story even more amazing, because it can be shown in a lot of amazing ways and situations, where you just watch or read and it makes you feel like air, makes you feel warm and happy. And Naruto has those moments - chapters 98, 437 and 615, which I'm re-reading a lot of times. Those are the most precious and strong points of development of these characters and their relationships.

Eveytime, when Naruto was feeling like he can give up, there was always Hinata as his ultimate supporter. When he thought, he wouldn't defeat Neji, Hinata told him that he CAN and WHY HE CAN do this, she cheer him up by describing, how she sees him and his ability of never give up.
When Naruto wasn't even trying to fight Pain further, Hinata came to rescue him. And her confession is (without a joke) is my most favorite chapter in the series right now. Naruto turned 6 tails not only because of rage, but because after all those Hinata's words he got new purpose to fight - love. When Jiraiya, Kakashi and Fukasaku were killed, Naruto didn't turned any tails. And when Pain stabbed his arms and legs, he was like ready to give up, because everything was already lost, even village was destroyed. But then comes Hinata, explains about how strong Naruto helped her, that he is the one who saved her and that she is not afraid of dying to protect him... Because she loves him - all of that reminded him about, what he was fighting for from the beginning, to help people, to find peace and Hinata is the very first he actually saved and it was a long time before he got acknowledged by anyone, even by Iruka. Hinata loves Naruto the way he is - with him being not too perfect, with all his flaws and good sides - and if this is not true love, then what is? Even Sakura still loves Sasuke with all his flaws and bad things he has done - this is also a true love - true love means never give up on a person you love and if he somehow became a villain, it is in your hands to go and try help him.
And finally 615 - the key moment, the culmination and Naruto's realization. When Darth Obito was calling Naruto to the Dark Side, it looked like he actually could join him to create world, where everyone is alive and all bad things are gone, even if it's just an illusion. But Hinata slaps him and you can see in Naruto's eyes, that he actually understand something at last. Hinata reminded him about his nindo and that she shares the same nindo with him - as I said, they are two parts of a whole, even when it comes to nindo. Hinata even explains Naruto, that dream of Jiraiya of people come to understanding of each other has finally come true - all those shinobi of Shinobi Alliance are right now shares common goal, common believes, common thoughts - they are united, connected and all thanks to Naruto and his brave and kind words, it's thanks to him that all ninjas became comrades, a family. She saved Naruto from the Dark Side, she cheered him up once again, she filled him with herself becoming once again a two parts of a whole.

If NaruHina is not a representative of true love, then I don't know, what kind of world I'm living in. But they are  representatives of true love for me.

They also remind me a lot of one more my favorite couple - Clark and Lois. And right below there will be wedding vows of Clark and Lois to each other from Smallville series. If you will listen it carefully, you will see, that they have described not only themselves, but Naruto and Hinata relationships as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqmFaGkLbIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36r5crAQbSc

What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 Naruhina-ss-1
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:39 am

^ Just awesome~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:49 am

Amazing.........you rock GreatKungLao!!!

You truly understand the beauty and meaning in NaruHina and explained it way better than I ever could.

Continue being awesome, man!
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:06 am

mangafreakyay wrote:Amazing.........you rock GreatKungLao!!!

You truly understand the beauty and meaning in NaruHina and explained it way better than I ever could.

Continue being awesome, man!
Thank you very much. I'm really happy to finally be able to share all of my thoughts with same NaruHina supporters as I am. Unfortunately not every Naruto's reader care about love aspect of this manga, while this is one of the main things of this story. Even Obito still thinks about Rin, he loves her till very end and I really don't want him to die like that, it was painful to look at him in chapter 636, not everyone understands, that he is just a victim of circumstances - could you imagine youreslf loosing all your dreams and your only love by hands of best friend? And then there was Darth Madara near to him and his twisted peace idea - if you sum up all of this, it will make go crazy anyone. And why I also like Obito is that he also saw in chapter 615, that there is something more and really strong between Naruto and Hinata, I guess he even go jealous and then angry. I hope Naruto and Minato will save Obito or if they couldn't, I hope for some strong dialogue between Obito and Naruto, where Obito will say to Naruto something like "Naruto... I saw how you and that Hinata girl look at each other... Please, don't loose her like I lost Rin...".
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 am

I agree! so many of the villains went mad because of they terrible pasts and circumstances. It would be awesome if Naruto could change Obito like he did Nagato...but that is probably me asking for too much.
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:55 am

mangafreakyay wrote:I agree!  so many of the villains went mad because of they terrible pasts and circumstances.  It would be awesome if Naruto could change Obito like he did Nagato...but that is probably me asking for too much.
I think he will change him, but wouldn't be able to save him =(
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 am

Sorry, don't you think it would be better to talk about that in the "Naruto Discussion" corner and the predictions for chapter 637?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:01 am

Irielo wrote:Sorry, don't you think it would be better to talk about that in the "Naruto Discussion" corner and the predictions for chapter 637?
Definitely. Sorry, I just got carried away.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Whoops! sorry!What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 407453418 
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

I agree with everything you said there sir. Very well thought out and I am glad too that there are people who appreciate NaruHina for who they are and what they are! What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 1408507735 
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 am

Well.....I don't know how to put this, but I believe it just works. I don't know how else to explain it.....
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 am

I like them for a lot of the reasons already mentioned. When i first got into the manga and anime right away Hinata became my favourite female character and i have been backing her and her dreams since then. What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 2 3497021318 

What i like the most about this pairing is that together they better each other, and i think that is one of the most important things in a relationship. *nods*
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:51 am

They are and have a great connection.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next