Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would You Rather: Naruhina

+8
Skywardstrike
Haru Glory
Zori
Strawberry
Fallere825
Aelita
Irielo
GreatKungLao
12 posters

Go down

Would You Rather: Naruhina Empty Would You Rather: Naruhina

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Would you rather Naruto end up with Hinata but never become hokage? Or have him become Hokage but end up with nobody and or Sakura? Would You Rather: Naruhina 2801306734 

Back to top Go down

Would You Rather: Naruhina Empty Re: Would You Rather: Naruhina

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 pm

If I had to choose only from these two, then I will go with NaruHina.

The reason is simple - Hinata will make Naruto happy, while been alone as Hokage wouldn't do same for Naruto.

What is the point of achieving your dream if you can't share it with most important person in your life, who was one of the key reasons of you to be able to achieve this dream?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Between Hokage and Hinata, I'd chose Hinata, between a title and love, I'd chose love...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Hopefully in the manga Naruto wouldn't be needed to choose. His father was able to be Hokage and having family at the same time, Naruto will be able too.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:35 am

Hokage

get money and fuck these hoes jk, jk, sorry I need to stop listening to rap so early in the morning lol.

It's also "the needs of the many vs the needs of a few" kind of thing going on. Who needs Naruto more, the village of the Leaf or Hinata? Hokage isn't just a title. As a leaf shinobi Naruto would have to be what ever the village needs him to be, its guardian, its protector (ala the dark night), if the village needs him to become its Hokage, he would become it. (think about how Kakashi almost became Hokage even though he didn't really want the position-- because the village needed him to do so)

Also Naruto has been striving for this for so long, I don't think Hinata would want to see that taken from him. It'd be a sacrifice on both of their parts but if it were for the better good I think they would take it.

Though Naruto probably wouldn't have to make a choice. Hashirama, Hiruzen and Minato all were married and had families when they were Hokage.

Last edited by Aelita on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:45 am

Aelita wrote:Though Naruto probably wouldn't have to make a choice. Hashirama, Hiruzen and Minato all were married and had families when they were Hokage.
^ This.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 am

I agree I would choose Hinata. He really wanted to be Hokage to get the respect of others, witch has already been done.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Though i doubt he'll ever have to make that choice, i'd have to go with Hinata.

I can't see him protecting or looking after the village any less if he isn't the hokage. As the hokage (in addition to caring and protecting the village like he already does) all he would really be getting is administrative privileges (and responsibilities) as well as paperwork imo. Would You Rather: Naruhina 3725747089 

...and well having your face on the side of a mountain must be cool. As for the recognition part of it, that's set, pretty much the entire ninja world acknowledges him now. Which i think gives him just as much weight, politically, as the hokage position would.

That's only if i had to pick though. I would very much like to see him become the hokage with Hinata by his side
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:10 am

I don't think he'll be forced to choose. For me, it's a difficult choice, because those are two things I really want Naruto to get: hokage title and Hinata. But if I had to choose, I want to see NaruHina happen more than I want to see Naruto become hokage, if I'm being honest. Because Naruto's dream to become hokage originally was because he wanted to be acknowledged, and he already has that. So I could count it as if his hokage dream has already been achieved. xD Though I still want to see both, and I think the OP didn't ask us if Naruto had to choose, rather he asked us as readers what would we want to see more.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:59 am

Strawberry wrote:I don't think he'll be forced to choose. For me, it's a difficult choice, because those are two things I really want Naruto to get: hokage title and Hinata. But if I had to choose, I want to see NaruHina happen more than I want to see Naruto become hokage, if I'm being honest. Because Naruto's dream to become hokage originally was because he wanted to be acknowledged, and he already has that. So I could count it as if his hokage dream has already been achieved. xD Though I still want to see both, and I think the OP didn't ask us if Naruto had to choose, rather he asked us as readers what would we want to see more.
"Its not the ones who become hokage, get acknowlege, its those who are acknowledged become hokage"
                                                     -Itachi Uchiha
Would You Rather: Naruhina 704842727 
I had to do that, sorry..
I seriously rather him get with Hinata, but I don't think we will be forced to choose. We can both icings on the cake, but if we so happen not have 2....I go with NH.
Ignore my retarded little sayings.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:52 pm

I'd go with Hinata. Achieving a dream gives him momentary satisfaction but true love is something that will keep him happy for the rest of his life.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:29 am

Hell, thats a difficult one...I...i dont know.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:32 pm

I can't help but notice that there seems to be some slight confusion about the choice; nothing the OP said suggested that Naruto would have to choose between the two. It's just asking what we the readers would prefer to see if we can't have both.

That said, I'd take NaruHina then Ino can become the Hokage.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Why not both? Naruto can have a wife and a title.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:19 pm

^ Oh, he will. He'll be hokage and he'll marry Hinata. Would You Rather: Naruhina 307228669 

I think the topic is about you as a reader, which one would you rather see happen if you couldn't have both.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:02 am

He'll be hokage, just like his father and be married with hinata <3

It's like Kushina's turn (remember she paralulz naruto) to become hokage instead of minato (remember he paralulz hinata) it's just so lovely <3
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:22 am

Irielo wrote:Between Hokage and Hinata, I'd chose Hinata, between a title and love, I'd chose love...
Itachi said his dad could only do it with his WIFES help and friends.

no hinata no kage anywho.
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down