Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina... How old??

+5
Orion
Irielo
lily567
NaruHina <3
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
9 posters

Go down

NaruHina... How old?? Empty NaruHina... How old??

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:48 am

Well as the title implies... how old do you think Naruto and Hinata are in the last chapter.. and well Bolt and Himawari too.. I mean I've been kind of making calculations and I think Naruto and Hinata are in their 30s' and bolt has 12 years old while Himawari is 6 years old.. so how old you think they are?? and well if you don't remember you can look at my spoiler it has them hope it is there =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina... How old?? Empty Re: NaruHina... How old??

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:10 am

I think Naruto and Hinata are in their twenties... mid to early.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 am

most likely late twenties early thirties somewhere along that line
because if they are in their early to mid twenties then tht means bolt was conceived when naruto and hinata were 19-20 or even b4 tht in which i find that impossible
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:22 am

mmm it is hard to know how old they are but I still stand with my decision xD... mmmm I do think bolt was conceived in the end of the movie.. but meh that's just my speculation so yes everyone else that wanna give their thoughts about this particular theme? besides Naruto and Hinata look way mature in chapter 700 compared to how they look in the movie... so mmmm.. NaruHina... How old?? 1906553478
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:01 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmm it is hard to know how old they are but I still stand with my decision xD... mmmm I do think bolt was conceived in the end of the movie.. but meh that's just my speculation so yes everyone else that wanna give their thoughts about this particular theme? besides Naruto and Hinata look way mature in chapter 700 compared to how they look in the movie... so mmmm.. NaruHina... How old?? 1906553478

How old Naruto and Hinata will be at the end of the movie? 19, 20? Or will there be any time skip? Actually, to add some spice to the whole thing, Hinata getting pregnant quite young (18 to 20 year old) and before getting married... For instance, what would be Naruto's reaction and then Hiashi's one after hearing that his daughter is pregnant...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:31 pm

I guess that Naruto and Hinata are around 30. Bolt is 10-12 and Himawari 7-9.
This would make sense.
Orion
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Irielo wrote:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmm it is hard to know how old they are but I still stand with my decision xD... mmmm I do think bolt was conceived in the end of the movie.. but meh that's just my speculation so yes everyone else that wanna give their thoughts about this particular theme? besides Naruto and Hinata look way mature in chapter 700 compared to how they look in the movie... so mmmm.. NaruHina... How old?? 1906553478

How old Naruto and Hinata will be at the end of the movie? 19, 20? Or will there be any time skip? Actually, to add some spice to the whole thing, Hinata getting pregnant quite young (18 to 20 year old) and before getting married... For instance, what would be Naruto's reaction and then Hiashi's one after hearing that his daughter is pregnant...

for in bold if that was the case, hiashi might have chased after naruto and threatening to castrate him for deflowering his daughter b4 marriage.
hey it is a possibility
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:11 pm

@Irielo well it's pretty clear that there will be a little time skip so I do think it will happen.. as for Hiashi's reaction I don't think he would get mad a lot.. I mean after all Naruto is the Hero of the leaf village... the Hero of the war who sealed the jyubbi with the help of the other shinobi and to boot it all up he's Kuramas' jinchuuriki, the new gama sannin ('cause the other two are still sannin pretty much because tsunade and orochimaru are alive), and future hokage, oh yeah forgot he's going to save the world for a second time.. so yeah... but still would be pretty funny to see that :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:14 am

Hiashi WILL get mad because his TEEN-AGED daughter got pregnent,doesn't matter who did it cuz at that early age,they should've used protection XD
And as for the age,sinCe naruto and hinata were only 16 when the war ended, i wouldn't count on it for them to have kids before 20.so that makes them atleast , say 30+.. plus naruto looks a bit too damn similar to Adult obito and mario (though them being 30 it's still guessing)
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:39 am

I would be guessing at around 29-30 is my guess for Naruto and Hinata.
for Bolt i am guess at around 9-10 and for Himawari, i am thinking about 6-7
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:53 am

well I did think of my ages because I thought that maybe bolt is going to be conceived at the end of the movie.. or Naruto gets surprised when Hinata tells him that she is pregnant with his child... and then we can kind of get a relevant number of their ages...?
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixmiko Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Well, we don’t yet know their canon ones but we can still speculate. My headcanon has Bolt being older than Himawari by about half a year to nine months at the least and two years at the most. I personally think it’s likely there’s a year between them.
phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:34 pm

I consider them in their 30s as Iruka & Kurenai seemed a bit old to me. In addition, Kurenai's daughter appeared to be 15-16 to me as well.

While it's not impossible for them to start having kids at 20 (Tsume & Mikoto I believe had their oldest child--Hana & Itachi--when they were 18 if I recall the databook correctly), Kushina had Naruto when she was 24.

I think Boruto is somewhere around 9-10 while Himawari is around 6-7.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down