Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 166 Hinata's Confession

+11
Bubbles
Zori
Yamasaki Akaiko
Strawberry
Graeystone
CoolChels
Batokusanagi
Mustang
racefan1992
ClassyLPS
kagome1991
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode 166 Hinata's Confession - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 166 Hinata's Confession

Post by jcena18 Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:48 pm

I am a previous NS shipper and I think this episode was the one that made me a NH, I was
really touch on hinata's determination to save naruto even she knows she'll be fighting a losing battle

The confession was so beautiful, no lies, full of emotions and made me cried a lot, the manga is good too, they show naruto's reaction after hinata confess which made him really surprise, I really love this couple and I wish kishi-sensei will make this two end up together in the end.. Episode 166 Hinata's Confession - Page 2 1906553478
jcena18
jcena18

Back to top Go down

Episode 166 Hinata's Confession - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 166 Hinata's Confession

Post by CoolChels Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:13 pm

I know, I loved how she was willing to go out there and fight for Naruto knowing that she couldn't win. This shows just how much stronger and courage she gained. I really don't know why they don't include some scenes in the animation that was in the manga.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:40 pm

^ I always wonder about that as well.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 pm

I might be a really tough person to break emotionally, but this episode almost did it for me, I would like to point out a few more things about Naruto's reaction in that episode, I saw that after the confession Naruto did have some reaction before she was cut down, Naruto crying out to Hinata when she was slammed into the ground was chilling, but his expression after being stabbed by the chakra rod and before going 6-tails was (in my opinion) well captured.

to me he had that shocked expression, unsure of what to say and how to react to Hinata's confession, he remained uncertain until chapter 615 which was the biggest hint that he will return Hinata's love for him.

So over all Hinata's confession has played a massive part in Naruto's romance interest, and is still yet to be resolved entirely.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:13 pm

This was probably my most favorite episode in the entire series ( um..maybe one of the only few that i actually watched since i mostly read the manga and don't watch the anime much..i don't have much time actually). Anyway the reason for liking it so much would be the extra stuffs it had but still i liked manga better.
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 pm

I know that part touches me so, they were right with the reactions indeed.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2