Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutos reaction to Hinatas confession.....in words.

+4
itachi75
Irielo
lily567
racefan1992
8 posters

Go down

Narutos reaction to Hinatas confession.....in words. Empty Narutos reaction to Hinatas confession.....in words.

Post by racefan1992 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 am

As we all know the look Narutos face when Hinata said "i love you" was of obvious shock and disbelieve that those words came out of her mouth (truthfully).

So put his reaction into words, hell form your own scenerio if you wish from the time Hinata said "i love you" right before the time she attacked Pein or when he had a moment or two to himself to think about what Hinata said.

Use your imagination.

BTW lily567 gets credit for giving me this idea. Said something in one of the post put down on a thread.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Narutos reaction to Hinatas confession.....in words. Empty Re: Narutos reaction to Hinatas confession.....in words.

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:23 am

racefan1992 wrote:As we all know the look Narutos face when Hinata said "i love you" was of obvious shock and disbelieve that those words came out of her mouth (truthfully).

So put his reaction into words, hell form your own scenerio if you wish from the time Hinata said "i love you" right before the time she attacked Pein or when he had a moment or two to himself to think about what Hinata said.

Use your imagination.

BTW lily567 gets credit for giving me this idea. Said something in one of the post put down on a thread.
:D aww shucks,  its no problem
I will put back what I had then in the previous post

naruto: hinata... loves.. me
even tho I am an outcast, a loner and everyone despised me but you ... love me? all this time ?(just had to add the end piece)

Last edited by lily567 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add something)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Narutos reaction to Hinatas confession.....in words. Empty Re: Narutos reaction to Hinatas confession.....in words.

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Although I think Naruto's eyes told more than what words could have said, I'll give it a try.

"What?!? Hinata... loves me?" That would be his reaction on the spot, then he would think: "If I only knew..."
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:51 am

i think it was mainly shock to here something like that.
-
"S-s-some-someone loves me? that has never hap-ppened bef-ore, Hinata why? Why do i deserve something like that?"
-
naruto has never heard those words before(while he was when he was just born by his mommy and daddy but he can't remember that, we don't start developing memories until we are three years old, i study pyschology so i know)
-
he would basically be really surpised that he meant so much to someone, remember he spent the majority of his life being hated and looked down upon, so the notion of love whihc is a tier abouve griendship most have startled him,
-
i have had a rough life myself and when i received the words love it really shocked me and confused me. so i can pretty mcuh say for certaint hat naruto would be shocked.
-
this also explains the rage that resulted, Hinata has been a friend to him, and to see her die in front of him must have been horrible. i am not saying Naruto loved Hinata, just that she was a good friend, who presented him with something above the tier of freindship.
-
and to see that tier, or that new experience that he had never felt before and to see soemone attack the person caused him to explode with all the hate even causing him to hand his soul over to the nine tails to wreak vengeance on the attacker.
-
of course twin steps a member on this forum suggested that, "Hinata and naruto had a conversation about her confession after the pain invasion, due to the black colored panels indidcating a flashback," i seem to believe this.
-
but back to the OP i just feel that Naruto would be very confused do to the new experience, Hinata quickly attacked pain afterword, so he only got a few moments to think before Hinata was defeated.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 am

"Wh... What?... That's why she was always... Now I understand..."
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:08 pm

"No fucking way"

Shock, Realization and Awe

A Knee-buckling awe so great that emotion would completely overrun his senses, rendering his mind blank and his body useless.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:59 pm

I always interpreted that look as him wondering what he did to be worthy of love. He's pretty dense.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Naruto: "Hell yeah I love you too gurl!!!!!"

Joking✖‿✖
Naruto was probably really worried about her trying to fight with Pain and stuff...
But that "I love you" from Hinata is never going away, trust me!
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:17 pm

racefan1992 wrote:As we all know the look Narutos face when Hinata said "i love you" was of obvious shock and disbelieve that those words came out of her mouth (truthfully).

Use your imagination.

Narutos reaction to Hinatas confession.....in words. 407453418 (naruto)

i think he poo'd bricks when reality got up to date for him...

He really wanted sakura's "love" at first,
but a crush is a crush.

He chose her in Ult Ninja Starm 3 bonus mission as his type and bee thought they was the couplez yo Narutos reaction to Hinatas confession.....in words. 1512314842 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down