Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

+61
Anchy97
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Saphira Shairla
endame
NerdyNemo-Kun
meow69
Starlight
aoieiram
joe_chip
NaruHina <3
lavender angel 3
avenircham
Beautiful Hime
Taushishi17
Fallere825
Subaru
MichaelInsanity
BlackNoon
Rin
JulaShona
bricksquad88
Konan
Skywardstrike
lily567
Haru Glory
Uzumaki Neji
engetsu
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
Zori
Irielo
Aredessa502
The Merchant
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
teeteealixo
darklewis
kagome1991
rolling~starr
SenpaiSamaSan
Bubbles
DarkHeart_Makea
Cherry_Bomb
racefan1992
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
narutohokage123
eromreven
Darkhope
Aelita
NekoKimio
itachi75
Mustang
jcena18
Rayleigh
Azuula
SID~
Batokusanagi
Yuri
65 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 9 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:57 am

^ Yeah, in chapter 642 Minato seemed surprised Naruto had Sage Mode, but back in the Pain invasion he told Naruto he already knew all about Jiraiya's death. One would think he also knew about everything else, including Naruto's Sage Mode. So in my opinion, he probably doesn't have the memories from back then. Which sucks.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 9 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 am

Strawberry wrote:^ Yeah, in chapter 642 Minato seemed surprised Naruto had Sage Mode, but back in the Pain invasion he told Naruto he already knew all about Jiraiya's death. One would think he also knew about everything else, including Naruto's Sage Mode. So in my opinion, he probably doesn't have the memories from back then. Which sucks.
Indeed. That is really confusing but Minato's part knew about Jiraiya's death because it was in Naruto at that time. Now what does the EdoTensei Minato knows? I don't think he's aware of what the part sealed in Naruto experienced. If he knows, then it would be really really weird. But I hope he does not.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 am

For Edo tensei Minato, this (the war) is happening the "next day" after he died. Gotta be pretty weird.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:39 am

I never lost hope...but yes, thank you.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:48 am

We recently got two flashbacks, that were very near to Hinata's confession. The one was in 559, when Naruto remembers Hinata trying to attack Pain and now Kurama reminded about talk with Nagato right after that event... So now we have two flashbacks from before and after confession has happened, the confession itslef is now in the middle of those two flashbacks. I hope it means that we soon will get the flashback of actual panel with Hinata's confession from Naruto's perspective.

For example, Naruto and Minato will be fighting with Obito in the barrier. Obito will say something like

"It is the end, Naruto, just give up. There will be no one to wait for you after all this"

And then Naruto will have a flashback of Hinata's confession and then him watching in her eyes during hands holding.

"She is waiting for me, she risked her life for me and I'm not going to let it be wasted! Wait for me, Hinata!!!"
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:36 pm

^That would be the killer blow for NarSak.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:30 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:We recently got two flashbacks, that were very near to Hinata's confession. The one was in 559, when Naruto remembers Hinata trying to attack Pain and now Kurama reminded about talk with Nagato right after that event... So now we have two flashbacks from before and after confession has happened, the confession itslef is now in the middle of those two flashbacks. I hope it means that we soon will get the flashback of actual panel with Hinata's confession from Naruto's perspective.

For example, Naruto and Minato will be fighting with Obito in the barrier. Obito will say something like

"It is the end, Naruto, just give up. There will be no one to wait for you after all this"

And then Naruto will have a flashback of Hinata's confession and then him watching in her eyes during hands holding.

"She is waiting for me, she risked her life for me and I'm not going to let it be wasted! Wait for me, Hinata!!!"
DO IT KISHI!
And I'd love the reference to Hinata's "wait for me" like how Naruto held
her hand when she said she'd be holding his. x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:22 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:We recently got two flashbacks, that were very near to Hinata's confession. The one was in 559, when Naruto remembers Hinata trying to attack Pain and now Kurama reminded about talk with Nagato right after that event... So now we have two flashbacks from before and after confession has happened, the confession itslef is now in the middle of those two flashbacks. I hope it means that we soon will get the flashback of actual panel with Hinata's confession from Naruto's perspective.

Makes sense, I hope this happens, very good prediction ^^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:36 pm

ah I can make a prediction here, I totally forgot about this thread. what I think will happen in events occurring in order.

1. Naruto and Minato will finish the fight, it would be somewhat symbolic for father and son to defeat Obito since he was the one that lead to this war and final battle.
2. Naruto and Minato seemingly get caught up in the explosion.
3. Hinata cries after seeing the explosion, she falls to her knees feeling that she lost Naruto.
4. Naruto appears in front of Hinata, says sorry for making her worry and walks up to her
5. Minato thinks about him and his wife and compares Naruto and Hinata to his past.
6. Naruto introduces Hinata to his father.
7. Minato gives his blessing to Hinata and starts to vanish, he tells Hinata to help Naruto follow his dreams.
8. Hinata acknowledges this and promises Naruto's father that she would always be there when he needs her the most.
9. Minato thank Hinata and leaves the area with a broad smile on his face as the newly formed couple watch as Naruto's dad can finally rest in peace.

right now it seems like the scene is set for Minato to meet Hinata and the canonisation of NaruHina
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:29 pm

51-mustang wrote:ah I can make a prediction here, I totally forgot about this thread. what I think will happen in events occurring in order.

1. Naruto and Minato will finish the fight, it would be somewhat symbolic for father and son to defeat Obito since he was the one that lead to this war and final battle.
2. Naruto and Minato seemingly get caught up in the explosion.
3. Hinata cries after seeing the explosion, she falls to her knees feeling that she lost Naruto.
4. Naruto appears in front of Hinata, says sorry for making her worry and walks up to her
5. Minato thinks about him and his wife and compares Naruto and Hinata to his past.
6. Naruto introduces Hinata to his father.
7. Minato gives his blessing to Hinata and starts to vanish, he tells Hinata to help Naruto follow his dreams.
8. Hinata acknowledges this and promises Naruto's father that she would always be there when he needs her the most.
9. Minato thank Hinata and leaves the area with a broad smile on his face as the newly formed couple watch as Naruto's dad can finally rest in peace.

right now it seems like the scene is set for Minato to meet Hinata and the canonisation of NaruHina
Wow, amazing prediction! I'd love it! Plus rep for you.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 am

I can honestly just hear the Japanese fans laughing at all of us, lol. The English and Japanese sentence structure is so completely different, it's hard to get an accurate translation. I believe the correct translation was : "Well... that's more or less it." Different translations come from different manga translators. An example would be mangareader and mangastream. There translations are bit different from one another, so when there is a translation pairing related that isn't very clear, it's a bit hard on us english-speakers.

The entire "splitting hairs" translation was odd for Naruto. From the translators I've spoken with, the raw sides a lot more towards the "Well, that's more or less it..." than "Well, if you're splitting hairs..."

Anyways, there's not really a difference. I don't see how it's a problem. Naruto and Sakura's relationship has been a bit conflicted. "More or less" suggests that their relationship is wavering between "Friend" and "Girlfriend". Nothing to give up on though, but it gives us a little hint inside Naruto's thinking.
Konan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Sakura caught Naruto out for lying to his father, that is the reason why she head butted, plus Mangastream translations are closer to the Viz translations, Mangapanda tend to be all over the place with their translations, they can have a really good week, but then they have really poor translations.

Mangapanda are just inconsistent, which in turn makes them unreliable.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Konan wrote:I can honestly just hear the Japanese fans laughing at all of us, lol. The English and Japanese sentence structure is so completely different, it's hard to get an accurate translation. I believe the correct translation was : "Well... that's more or less it." Different translations come from different manga translators. An example would be mangareader and mangastream. There translations are bit different from one another, so when there is a translation pairing related that isn't very clear, it's a bit hard on us english-speakers.

The entire "splitting hairs" translation was odd for Naruto. From the translators I've spoken with, the raw sides a lot more towards the "Well, that's more or less it..." than "Well, if you're splitting hairs..."

Anyways, there's not really a difference. I don't see how it's a problem. Naruto and Sakura's relationship has been a bit conflicted. "More or less" suggests that their relationship is wavering between "Friend" and "Girlfriend". Nothing to give up on though, but it gives us a little hint inside Naruto's thinking.
There is nothing to think about. Naruto confirmed right in the next chapter that he was making fun of Sakura. End of story.

If you follow the manga carefully, you will know, that when there is something serious is going on - it will be serious from the beginning to the end of scene, without any humor. That's why 633 is MUCH MORE stronger evidence of that Naruto and Hinata will be together after the war. But in my opinion they are already together, because Naruto's life was never just one, it's because Hinata were always by his side.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 am

Konan wrote:I can honestly just hear the Japanese fans laughing at all of us, lol. The English and Japanese sentence structure is so completely different, it's hard to get an accurate translation. I believe the correct translation was : "Well... that's more or less it." Different translations come from different manga translators. An example would be mangareader and mangastream. There translations are bit different from one another, so when there is a translation pairing related that isn't very clear, it's a bit hard on us english-speakers.

As GreatKungLao said, the exact translation holds little to no meaning, when in the very next chapter Naruto dismisses his comment as nothing but a joke towards Sakura. Whatever he said or implied, wasn't even serious. And as we saw, Sakura COMPLETELY DISAGREES with the fact that their relationship might be "wavering between friend and girlfriend". xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:33 am

I honestly don't understand why there is so much fuss about what Naruto said to Sakura in 631. It is what it is. It doesn't change anything so when people get all hyper-defensive about their respective pairing I don't understand :/
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:41 am

^ Because NarSak treats it like a love confession, when it was far from it. It was a comedy moment used to bring up a little bit of nostalgia, and nothing more. Also...

PLEASE, BEWARE

Remember we don't adress the fans here, nor the people who supports certain pairings. So try not to mention them or how they get for the pairing they support, since that's just one step away from addressing the fans instead of the pairing.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:00 pm

^

The name of the chapter was "Team 7." Not "confessions", wait that was already taken, by a TRUE confession. My bad. XD

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Chapter 631 is to much overrated by NS.
Naruto had such a pokerface that it didn't confirm anything what NS would like to be confirmed. And that is of my knowledge Naruto's feelings for Sakura, which Ns is clinging to. It's today an assumption, if he still has some feelings for her or not. It's not fact anymore like in chapter 3, because so much has happend since then and made this fact debatable.
Sakura's reaction didn't change at all. A simple reminder from the past Team 7, what the titel says us, "Team 7". Where is the NS moment? No romance, just nothing for the benefit of NS.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:18 pm

still this fact does remain for some of the neatruls. they just see naruto calling sakura his gf, and i ahve had neatruls telling me that this fact single-handidly sunk nh. they weren't rooting for ns simply for the fact of sakura's rejection.
-
i personally don't see this as a reconfirmation of romantic feelings for sakura, and the text doesn't really imply that either. naruto's speech, "more or less" easily can refer to a friendship.
-
i mean face it, Naruto and sakura lived together, trained together, ate together, camped out for weeks if not months alone with kakashi and sasuke. they were a team they are closer than mere freinds.
-
freinds are people you can share intimate secrets with and can form a bond, but can a freindship be compared the to the bond of soldiers?
-
it is said that the bond of warriors makes the love of a romantic couple pale in comparison.
-
this is why Team 7 is always so hectic. Sakura, NAruto and Sasuke have intense feelings for eachother. Sakura cares tremendously for NAruto and Sasuke, and Naruto does the same. Sasuke did the same as well when he was on the team.
-
it is a warriors bond.
-
Naruto and Sakura have fought for a long time and know eachother more than some married couples do, but this isn't due to anything romantic, it is due to their shared experiences, their trials, their life and death struggle.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:52 pm

What the neutrals forget is that Sakura caught Naruto out for lying, hence the reason for the headbutt, Chapter 631 didn't sink NH, it in fact ended any chance, if it hasn't already of NaruSaku from occurring.

Everything NS clings to is slowly but surely being taken away from them, Parallels to Kushina, sure there was onething Minato compared Sakura to Kushina, but the comparisons are squarely on Naruto himself. Anything a third person says is proven to be false and lastly we have the false confession which NS seems to think it was true, I remember telling it that Naruto saw through the lie Sakura was making, but the NS just asked me, how did I know it was a lie? and I said simple Naruto hates people who lie to themselves, hence Sakura was lying.

There is only one thing left for NS and all I have to say, is that it isn't much, the unconfirmed feelings of Naruto (or is it) that could easily be sunk in chapter 615 and expanded upon in chapter 633 where Naruto's feelings really rest, I simply cannot wait for it to be confirmed, Naruto's feelings rest with Hinata, well it basically is anyway, since we have seen Kishi's poor attempt at keeping it a surprise.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 am

I've made something for all of you:

Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:10 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I've made something for all of you:

Spoiler:
Another NaruHina parallel? DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 9 1287005144 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:12 am

JulaShona wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:I've made something for all of you:

Spoiler:
Another NaruHina parallel? DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 9 1287005144 
Yeah and the best thing of NaruHina is that it doesn't need to be paralleled with somebody else, it parallels with each other perfectly.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:16 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Yeah and the best thing of NaruHina is that it doesn't need to be paralleled with somebody else, it parallels with each other perfectly.
This is so wonderful that I might start to cry.DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 9 3516892631  They are so alike, which proves the constant paralleling with each other, but at the same time they are so different.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:24 am

JulaShona wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
This is so wonderful that I might start to cry.DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 9 3516892631  They are so alike, which proves the constant paralleling with each other, but at the same time they are so different.
It's because they are perfect as Yin and Yang. The thing why Yin Yang symbol has white point on the black half and black point on the white half is that every Yin posses a little of Yang and every Yang posses a little of Yin.

Naruto is Yang, but he does have a little of Yin.
Hinata is Yin, but she does have a little of Yang.

Now let's translate it on our laguage:
Yin-Yang = NaruHina

Yang is Naruto, but he does have a little of Hinata.
Yin is Hinata, but she does have a little of Naruto.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next