Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope Minato meets Hinata

+7
Graeystone
zanetaC13
Fallere825
narutohokage123
Irielo
lily567
Beautiful Hime
11 posters

Go down

I hope Minato meets Hinata Empty I hope Minato meets Hinata

Post by Beautiful Hime Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:58 am

I'm hoping when the battle cools down a little more, Minato and Hinata meet. I believe Minato will also think she is a good fit for Naruto. I can't keep thinking how much a like they are too..I remember when he met Sakura how she kinda reminded him of Kushina, Well, Minato and Hinata is a lot a like too. Shy, but quite the fighter. :D
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

I hope Minato meets Hinata Empty Re: I hope Minato meets Hinata

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:32 am

I am hoping too but don't forget the only reason he compared sakura to kushina was because of the temper . nothing else. hinata might not have the temper but she is a fighter, she is caring loving supportive etc. those are more valid( srry couldn't find a better word at the moment) than a temper. it is not only when he meets hinata but when he sees the interaction between his son and hinata he is smart enough to know that something is going on between those two
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:45 am

lily567 wrote:I am hoping too but don't forget the only reason he compared sakura to kushina was because of the temper . nothing else. hinata might not have the temper but she is a fighter, she is caring loving supportive etc. those are more  valid( srry couldn't find a better word at the moment) than a temper.  it is not only when he meets hinata but when he sees the interaction between his son and hinata he is smart enough to know that something is going on between those two
That's just a dream, but if Minato sees Hinata and NaruHina's interaction, I would like him to give her the Yin part of Kurama. Hinata was never afraid of Naruto because of the nine-tailed fox and she did not hate him because of that. Naruto and Hinata complete each other and that would be an amazing way to complete Kurama again... So, please let me dream although I know this scenario is quite improbable.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:00 am

Minato only said that Sakura temper is similar to Kushina. Minato did look unpleased by her violence towards Naruto. Don't forget that Kushina said to Naruto find a women like her and I'm pretty sure she wasn't referring to someone with her "violent" tendencies (usually Kushina wouldn't admit she's violent) but her good points, as love him with all her heart, devotion and protect him with her life.

Last edited by narutohokage123 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:03 am

narutohokage123 wrote:Minato only said that Sakura temper is similar to Kushina. Minato did look unpleased by her violence towards Naruto. Don't forget that Kushina said to Naruto find a women like her and I'm pretty sure she wasn't referring to someone with her "violent" tendencies (usually Kushina wouldn't admit she's violent) but her good points, as love him with all her heart, devotion and protect him with her life.
exactly
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:06 am

lily567 wrote:
narutohokage123 wrote:Minato only said that Sakura temper is similar to Kushina. Minato did look unpleased by her violence towards Naruto. Don't forget that Kushina said to Naruto find a women like her and I'm pretty sure she wasn't referring to someone with her "violent" tendencies (usually Kushina wouldn't admit she's violent) but her good points, as love him with all her heart, devotion and protect him with her life.
exactly
I think Hinata fits the hole perfectly. When Kushina's said that most people think it was Sakura but Kish's don't give hints so easily, he was obviously thinking about someone else .
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:14 am

narutohokage123 wrote:
lily567 wrote:
exactly
I think Hinata fits the hole perfectly. When Kushina's said that most people think it was Sakura but Kish's don't give hints so easily, he was obviously thinking about someone else .
I honestly don't know why people said it was sakura when she said that cause clearly it wasn't her plus why would a mother tell her son that to find a girl with a temper. I am sure she meant find someone who loves you just as much as I do, someone who believes in you, who cherishes you. I think she had a hidden hint in there but itachi uncovered it (lack of a better word) I hope Minato meets Hinata 3516892631 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Hoping for this too (fingers and toes crossed). Maybe just before he leaves after giving Naruto the other half of Kurama or even if they don't get a chance to meet I'm hoping he notices the two of them and says something about it while remembering both Kushina and himself, or even something like "Oh...seems I had it wrong earlier" I hope Minato meets Hinata 3495430729
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by zanetaC13 Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:21 pm

i'm hoping minato meets her too I have a hunch that minato knows what hinata did for naruto during the pain arc
zanetaC13
zanetaC13

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 am

zanetaC13 wrote:i'm hoping minato meets her too I have a hunch that minato knows what hinata did for naruto during the pain arc
I wish but that piece of Minato probably faded away into nothingness or the afterlife while the rest of Minato was stuck in the Shinigami Stomach.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:47 am

Graeystone wrote:
zanetaC13 wrote:i'm hoping minato meets her too I have a hunch that minato knows what hinata did for naruto during the pain arc
I wish but that piece of Minato probably faded away into nothingness or the afterlife while the rest of Minato was stuck in the Shinigami Stomach.
Since everyone is now connected to Naruto thanks to Ino, let's hope that it will trigger some kind of flashback for Minato about what happened in 437-442.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am

And 614-615! I hope Minato meets Hinata 704842727
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:17 am

There is some kind of 'gender reversal' going on-
Loud and brash - Kushina and Naruto.
Quiet and reserved - Hinata and Minato.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:54 pm

I hope Minato meets Hinata. When he appears to Naruto (fight against pain, when Naruto tried to pull out the seal) Minato said he saw everything from inside Naruto (ex. Jiraiya's death) It guess he saw what Hinata did and what Hinata said to Naruto (love confession), so I think Minato when meets Hinata, he's going to remember what I said before and it's possible that he thinks or says something good about Hinata like 'she's a good girl, i'm sure her feelins are good a pure...' Or he could say to Naruto 'Was she the girl who helped you against pain, right? ... She was willing to die to protect you, I think she really loves you, son' or something.. Hehe I'd love it! Something for Naruto remembers Hinata's confession and Hinata's feelings ~~*
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:19 pm

MichelleHyuga wrote:I hope Minato meets Hinata. When he appears to Naruto (fight against pain, when Naruto tried to pull out the seal) Minato said he saw everything from inside Naruto (ex. Jiraiya's death) It guess he saw what Hinata did and what Hinata said to Naruto (love confession), so I think Minato when meets Hinata, he's going to remember what I said before and it's possible that he thinks or says something good about Hinata like 'she's a good girl, i'm sure her feelins are good a pure...' Or he could say to Naruto 'Was she the girl who helped you against pain, right? ... She was willing to die to protect you, I think she really loves you, son' or something.. Hehe I'd love it! Something for Naruto remembers Hinata's confession and Hinata's feelings ~~*
I don't think Minato can remember about anything because technically it's not really possible. The part of him which was sealed inside Naruto is gone and the Minato who is now fighting is an Edo Tensei who does not know what the sealed part knew. So Minato sealed a part of him in his son before dying and this part "lived" an independent life compare to the dead Minato. Now, it's the same dead Minato who has been revived through Edo Tensei and logically the Edo Tensei Minato should not be aware of what his sealed part knew.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:40 am

Irielo wrote:
MichelleHyuga wrote:I hope Minato meets Hinata. When he appears to Naruto (fight against pain, when Naruto tried to pull out the seal) Minato said he saw everything from inside Naruto (ex. Jiraiya's death) It guess he saw what Hinata did and what Hinata said to Naruto (love confession), so I think Minato when meets Hinata, he's going to remember what I said before and it's possible that he thinks or says something good about Hinata like 'she's a good girl, i'm sure her feelins are good a pure...' Or he could say to Naruto 'Was she the girl who helped you against pain, right? ... She was willing to die to protect you, I think she really loves you, son' or something.. Hehe I'd love it! Something for Naruto remembers Hinata's confession and Hinata's feelings ~~*
I don't think Minato can remember about anything because technically it's not really possible. The part of him which was sealed inside Naruto is gone and the Minato who is now fighting is an Edo Tensei who does not know what the sealed part knew. So Minato sealed a part of him in his son before dying and this part "lived" an independent life compare to the dead Minato. Now, it's the same dead Minato who has been revived through Edo Tensei and logically the Edo Tensei Minato should not be aware of what his sealed part knew.
Maybe, you are right... but, I think there is a possibility that Minato remembers everything about that moment because in the chapter 644 from manga, Minato says to Naruto "I'd have liked to talk to you more time". Naruto responds "Men don't talk. We understand everything with just a glance" ... It would have sense if Minato was disappearing or something, but no, Minato has much more time here...
Minato says it for the moment when Naruto tried to pull out the seal or when Minato sealed Kyuubi inside Naruto. For me, it has more sense in the moment against pain. But both are probable... Plus, in case that Minato says that for another reason, OK... but, to dream is not bad....
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 am

To tell you the truth, if Edo Tensei Minato knows what his sealed part experienced in Naruto, then that would be really weird imo. Why then he would have asked Naruto it Sakura was his girlfriend? Why would he not say a single thing about Hinata?

To me, if he did not say anything about her, that's because he does not know what sealed part Minato knew and that would make much more sense. Anyway, I would like him to meet Hinata and to know how much she loves his son with all her heart.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 am

It's OK, each person has a different opinion and all opinion are valid and I respect them. About Sakura, maybe he just remembers one girl that helped his son before (Hinata ^^, but he thought she could be Sakura), or because he remembers that Naruto likes Sakura, from inside I think he could to realize about it... Maybe Minato didn't say a single thing about Hinata because is not the moment or he feels that he doesn't have to say anything, plus, it's almost obviously he doesn't say something about Hinata, 'cause it is a "shonen", and normally, in shonen; "pairing love" is not the most important...
But, I insist, maybe you're right, probably he doesn't remember anything, maybe remembers just a little, I don't know, just Kishi knows LOL!

Just let's continue supporting this pairing, NaruHina ~~ :D :) <3
I hope Minato meets Hinata 1906553478 
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 pm

This definitely needs to be a thing that happens, like within the next few chapters. I have a feeling that one or two of the revived Kage aren't going to last much longer.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:44 pm

MichelleHyuga wrote:
It's OK, each person has a different opinion and all opinion are valid and I respect them. About Sakura, maybe he just remembers one girl that helped his son before (Hinata ^^, but he thought she could be Sakura), or because he remembers that Naruto likes Sakura, from inside I think he could to realize about it... Maybe Minato didn't say a single thing about Hinata because is not the moment or he feels that he doesn't have to say anything, plus, it's almost obviously he doesn't say something about Hinata, 'cause it is a "shonen", and normally, in shonen; "pairing love" is not the most important...
But, I insist, maybe you're right, probably he doesn't remember anything, maybe remembers just a little, I don't know, just Kishi knows LOL!

Just let's continue supporting this pairing, NaruHina ~~ :D :) <3
I hope Minato meets Hinata 1906553478 
I did not write that Minato "doesn't remember anything". I meant that it's practically not possible that he has any memory about it. Let's say there are two Minatos: the sealed one and the one who died. The sealed one has the memories because he lived in Naruto. The dead one does not know anything about it because he is dead but now the same dead one has been brought back to life through Edo Tensei. So, the only memories that this Minato can have don't go further as his death which happened the day Naruto was born.

So sealed Minato is not the same like Edo Tensei Minato. I hope it was clear enough...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down