Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

+61
Anchy97
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Saphira Shairla
endame
NerdyNemo-Kun
meow69
Starlight
aoieiram
joe_chip
NaruHina <3
lavender angel 3
avenircham
Beautiful Hime
Taushishi17
Fallere825
Subaru
MichaelInsanity
BlackNoon
Rin
JulaShona
bricksquad88
Konan
Skywardstrike
lily567
Haru Glory
Uzumaki Neji
engetsu
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
Zori
Irielo
Aredessa502
The Merchant
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
teeteealixo
darklewis
kagome1991
rolling~starr
SenpaiSamaSan
Bubbles
DarkHeart_Makea
Cherry_Bomb
racefan1992
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
narutohokage123
eromreven
Darkhope
Aelita
NekoKimio
itachi75
Mustang
jcena18
Rayleigh
Azuula
SID~
Batokusanagi
Yuri
65 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 8 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:20 am

engetsu, it was around 2006-2007.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 8 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:23 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I heard a rumor that when 615 happened, some of the shonen jump staff (I hear some are NH fans) actually cheered out loud and celebrited.
That probably could be true, because there was an interview, where Shonen Jump asked Kishimot if any of love stories will be further evloved. Kishimoto said, that he actually didn't thought about it too much, but now when you asked, I think I will try to do my best! Then Shonen Jump said "We hope Hinata will get her chance" and Kishimoto replied "Me too". So Shonen Jump was concerned about NaruHina a long time ago. This interview was before Hinata's confession, even before Part 2.

If what your saying is true...maybe we have the folks at WSJ to thank for reminding kishi to develop the relationship.

Interesting thought...
Here is the scan of translated Shonen Jump issue:
Spoiler:

Some would say that what he said was "a vague answer." I wouldn't say that. He kinda tipped his hand. IMHO he isn't a very good poker player when it comes to this sort of thing.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:26 am

By the way, that celebration rumor about Shonen Jump and 615. That would explain, why SJ magazine went on 3-4 weeks break after chapter was released, lol.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:55 am

GreatKungLao wrote:By the way, that celebration rumor about Shonen Jump and 615. That would explain, why SJ magazine went on 3-4 weeks break after chapter was released, lol.

Hey if NaruHina got confirmed I'm not joking when I say I'd get smashed with my roommates, even though I'd have to get my brother to get the booze, stupid laws here.

Prolly wouldn't tell roommates what the occasion was though. Although I know one does watch naruto, don't think he's a shipper.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:01 am

engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:By the way, that celebration rumor about Shonen Jump and 615. That would explain, why SJ magazine went on 3-4 weeks break after chapter was released, lol.

Hey if NaruHina got confirmed I'm not joking when I say I'd get smashed with my roommates, even though I'd have to get my brother to get the booze, stupid laws here.

Prolly wouldn't tell roommates what the occasion was though. Although I know one does watch naruto, don't think he's a shipper.

Lol believe me, I'm so celebrating when this ship is officially confirmed! When I tell others why I'm celebrating they probably won't be surprised since they know how I am when it comes to anime. I take my anime and manga very seriously~ DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 8 4000836493 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:15 am

kagome1991 wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Lol believe me, I'm so celebrating when this ship is officially confirmed! When I tell others why I'm celebrating they probably won't be surprised since they know how I am when it comes to anime. I take my anime and manga very seriously~ DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 8 4000836493 

Yeah just watch....right after it gets confirmed we get another 631 pulled on us, just watch. 

If that happens, kishi will have to go into protective custody if he wants to live.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 am

engetsu wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Yeah just watch....right after it gets confirmed we get another 631 pulled on us, just watch. 

If that happens, kishi will have to go into protective custody if he wants to live.
"Everything that has a beginning, has an end". I'm sure, that there will be NaruHina moment, that even Kishimoto himself wouldn't able to troll anymore. Some things need to come to it's conclusion and since manga is coming to it's end, NaruHina will get it's time to shine brightly than the sun.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:27 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:
engetsu wrote:

"Everything that has a beginning, has an end". I'm sure, that there will be NaruHina moment, that even Kishimoto himself wouldn't able to troll anymore. Some things need to come to it's conclusion and since manga is coming to it's end, NaruHina will get it's time to shine brightly than the sun.

We don't know for sure that this is the end of the manga, but I do remember making that thread a while back about the possibility of naruto continuing past this arc and that it would be cool to see NH confirmed and developed through another arc.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:38 am

engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:
engetsu wrote:

We don't know for sure that this is the end of the manga, but I do remember making that thread a while back about the possibility of naruto continuing past this arc and that it would be cool to see NH confirmed and developed through another arc.
Anyway, everything that have left is another interaction between Naruto and Hinata, which we didn't get after 615. I'm sure there will be one in the near future, where Naruto's feelings will be finally revealed and we all will go to celebrate with the rest of the world.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

Anyway, everything that have left is another interaction between Naruto and Hinata, which we didn't get after 615. I'm sure there will be one in the near future, where Naruto's feelings will be finally revealed and we all will go to celebrate with the rest of the world.

Yes my friend, I'll celebrate for sure. This NaruHina love story gives hope to those who have a more pessimistic than optimistic way of seeing things like me... Really if you look at it, this love story is simply done but has something so deep, true and ideal... Fiction is sometimes even often far more better than this s..t reality.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:13 am

Irielo wrote:Yes my friend, I'll celebrate for sure. This NaruHina love story gives hope to those who have a more pessimistic than optimistic way of seeing things... Really if you look at it, this love story is simply done but has something so deep, true and ideal... Fiction is sometimes even often far more better than this s..t reality.
I sense a very strong Obito spirit within you, my young padawan. Now, rise Darth Irielo, it is time for our Empire to strike back.

But on a serious note, NaruHina love story definitely helped me in real life, inspired to do so much things, that I usually would be afraid to do or just wouldn't have enough balls to do. So I wish only the best for NaruHina.

Kishimoto, all my prays goes for you and your family, just please - bring us the most obvious confirmation for NaruHina in the near future. Made this NaruHina moment so strong, that there will be no more excuses to deny it.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:Yes my friend, I'll celebrate for sure. This NaruHina love story gives hope to those who have a more pessimistic than optimistic way of seeing things... Really if you look at it, this love story is simply done but has something so deep, true and ideal... Fiction is sometimes even often far more better than this s..t reality.
I sense a very strong Obito spirit within you, my young padawan. Now, rise Darth Irielo, it is time for our Empire to strike back.

But on a serious note, NaruHina love story definitely helped me in real life, inspired to do so much things, that I usually would be afraid to do or just wouldn't have enough balls to do. So I wish only the best for NaruHina.

Kishimoto, all my prays goes for you and your family, just please - bring us the most obvious confirmation for NaruHina in the near future. Made this NaruHina moment so strong, that there will be no more excuses to deny it.

Lol
Spoiler:

Sometimes I'm asking myself if Kishimoto realizes what the effect of these love stories have in people's life. He has written a shonen manga but the love issue is something which make all of us now discussing on this forum despite we come all from different corners of the earth and from different cultures. Kishimoto-Sensei: you are amazing! But please don't fool us and keep your good job with NaruHina.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:12 am

I was browsing the internet and found one very good quote, that perfectly describes NaruHina:

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. (c) Lao Tzu.

It goes really well with current NaruHina.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I was browsing the internet and found one very good quote, that perfectly describes NaruHina:

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. (c) Lao Tzu.

now that I am a lot more sober than I was yesterday, I think I can continue with my replies, (lol)

why yes that quote suits NaruHina perfectly. Judging by that particular quote Naruto in fact deeply loves Hinata, since he gained both courage and strength from Hinata and the same goes for Hinata (well that is very obvious)

now that I am not drunk like I was yesterday, (my bad, was totally stressed because my UNI home page refused to work for me) I can easily say that without being drunk that NaruHina is basically canon, due to recent events, so there is still nothing I should worry about.

And I promise to reply more often while sober.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 am

51-mustang wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:I was browsing the internet and found one very good quote, that perfectly describes NaruHina:

now that I am a lot more sober than I was yesterday, I think I can continue with my replies, (lol)

why yes that quote suits NaruHina perfectly. Judging by that particular quote Naruto in fact deeply loves Hinata, since he gained both courage and strength from Hinata and the same goes for Hinata (well that is very obvious)

now that I am not drunk like I was yesterday, (my bad, was totally stressed because my UNI home page refused to work for me) I can easily say that without being drunk that NaruHina is basically canon, due to recent events, so there is still nothing I should worry about.

And I promise to reply more often while sober.
@GreatKungLao That is a wonderful citation which fits perfectly to NaruHina

@51-mustang Don't worry my friend. I'm not always sober when I write too... lol
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:54 am

That was once on my sig but i got rid of it.

Perhaps when canon happens i'll bring it back.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 am

The title of this thread is odd, we don't need to "hope" for NH to happen, it's already happening. Really 631 was not a NS moment, it was a Team 7 moment, 632 confirmed Naruto wasn't being serious(even though that was already obvious in 631.)
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

I remeber when I said, I am going to stop reading. Lol...
I didn't... just got a little angry, found out later..it wasn't what I thought it was. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 8 1083899712 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Zori wrote:I remeber when I said, I am going to stop reading. Lol...
I didn't... just got a little angry, found out later..it wasn't what I thought it was. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 8 1083899712 
I remember when this thread was made. I was like "seriously, this is making you guys give up 'hope'?" It's like 615 slipped out of people's minds.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:06 pm

[quote="Batokusanagi"][quote="Zori"]I remeber when I said, I am going to stop reading. Lol...
I didn't... just got a little angry, found out later..it wasn't what I thought it was. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 8 1083899712 [/quote]I remember when this thread was made. I was like "seriously, [i]this[/i] is making you guys give up 'hope'?" It's like 615 slipped out of people's minds.[/quote]Lol. Atleast, I sticked my shipping, I usually say stuff like that when I am just pissed off, but I'll be back Lol.
One of my friends, actually stop shipping NH. I was like "whoa whoa whoa whoa, you going to far, One can not simply stop shipping NH"
XD
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:33 am

I always found Minato's misunderstanding and Naruto's reactions as something played for laughs. Though I find it weird that Minato basically knew about all the current events (Leaf's destruction, Jiraiya's death, etc) happening with Naruto but seemingly had no idea about Hinata's confession.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:35 am

J Ken wrote:I always found Minato's misunderstanding and Naruto's reactions as something played for laughs. Though I find it weird that Minato basically knew about all the current events (Leaf's destruction, Jiraiya's death, etc) happening with Naruto but seemingly had no idea about Hinata's confession.
I can't remember but did he know about that? If he knew then I would find it really weird indeed.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 am

Irielo wrote:
J Ken wrote:I always found Minato's misunderstanding and Naruto's reactions as something played for laughs. Though I find it weird that Minato basically knew about all the current events (Leaf's destruction, Jiraiya's death, etc) happening with Naruto but seemingly had no idea about Hinata's confession.
I can't remember but did he know about that? If he knew then I would find it really weird indeed.
I think he only knew via pein invasion when naruto talked to him but I don't think now that he knows about it now because why would he ask naruto if sakura was his girlfriend if he knew all the events that happened with naruto.don't forget that when naruto spoke to naruto it was only his charkra
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:47 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
I think he only knew via pein invasion when naruto talked to him but I don't think now that he knows about it  now because why would he ask naruto if sakura was his girlfriend if he knew all the events that happened with naruto.don't forget that when naruto spoke to naruto it was only his charkra
So it was. It was actually only a part of himself he left in Naruto. And this part had the duty to close the seal in case 8 tails appeared. So I don't think he knows what this part knows. Now that you have sent raw pictures of 643, one can see that there is a communication between Yang and Yin Kurama, maybe through that Minato will now learn what happened on this day.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:50 am

Sorry for my wording I meant more about how he knew everything about the invasion beside Hinata's Confession and know that I think about it Naruto's Sage Mode. Those two things turned the entire tide of the battle.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next