Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

+61
Anchy97
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Saphira Shairla
endame
NerdyNemo-Kun
meow69
Starlight
aoieiram
joe_chip
NaruHina <3
lavender angel 3
avenircham
Beautiful Hime
Taushishi17
Fallere825
Subaru
MichaelInsanity
BlackNoon
Rin
JulaShona
bricksquad88
Konan
Skywardstrike
lily567
Haru Glory
Uzumaki Neji
engetsu
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
Zori
Irielo
Aredessa502
The Merchant
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
teeteealixo
darklewis
kagome1991
rolling~starr
SenpaiSamaSan
Bubbles
DarkHeart_Makea
Cherry_Bomb
racefan1992
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
narutohokage123
eromreven
Darkhope
Aelita
NekoKimio
itachi75
Mustang
jcena18
Rayleigh
Azuula
SID~
Batokusanagi
Yuri
65 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 Empty DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 12:10 am

Previous Points:

***UPDATED 02-05-2014 (AFTER CHAPTER 663)***

Things to keep in mind:

Sakura is doing her job as a friend, medic, and teammate. CPR is not romantic.

Hinata knew about his heart stopping first. That counts for something.

Last edited by yukine. on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:29 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding stuffs -yukine.)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 am

Wow. It was just one chapter and we already now how Naruto feels about Sakura. Not to mention Sasuke-kun is there and talked to her before even saying anything to Naruto.
It's Team 7 reunion time and the old jokes were back. It's been a while since Sakura punched Naruto for saying something silly.
If NS does become canon, it won't be because of single chapter and one based solely on Team 7's long due reunion.
Also, the Hinata panels are Kishi's way of saying: "don't worry about it guys, you know I ship NH, too."

615, folks. 615, don't forget DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 2697176399

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Wed May 22, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by SID~ Wed May 22, 2013 12:35 am

LOLOLOL .. The whole Minato saying Kushina thing surprised me .. Like watheffffff .. But I'm sure NaruHina will still happen !!! .. I mean the whole hand holding thing was there for a reason >.< !
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed May 22, 2013 12:41 am

I believe he done that on purpose to surprise people ._.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayleigh Wed May 22, 2013 12:44 am

Agreed
Rayleigh
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by jcena18 Wed May 22, 2013 1:45 am

Awwww.. frankly speaking.. this Narusaku moment makes me sad.. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 3516892631

Will this mean that minato somehow fore-see naruto likes sakura on his first sight of them together and for asking if she was her girlfriend?? He also admitted that she remind her of kushina.. said to take care of his son..(somehow it sounds to me that minato was approving sakura for naruto) and naruto most likely re-affirmed once again obviously that he likes sakura by means of joke.. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 1803189508

Does it mean that the Naruhina holding hands was just for kishi-sensei saying "ok naruhina fans I gave you what you want and its all done" DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 2801306734 awwww..
jcena18
jcena18

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed May 22, 2013 1:49 am

jcena18 wrote:Awwww.. frankly speaking.. this Narusaku moment makes me sad.. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 3516892631

Will this mean that minato somehow fore-see naruto likes sakura on his first sight of them together and for asking if she was her girlfriend?? He also admitted that she remind her of kushina.. said to take care of his son..(somehow it sounds to me that minato was approving sakura for naruto) and naruto most likely re-affirmed once again obviously that he likes sakura by means of joke.. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 1803189508

Does it mean that the Naruhina holding hands was just for kishi-sensei saying "ok naruhina fans I gave you what you want and its all done" DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 2801306734 awwww..

I'll just stop reading if that is what he done...
Nah he hasn't done that, I believe he's dong this to confuse people,, minato still didn't meet hinata. Imagine how it will be like if he acknowledges naruhina :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 2:00 am

What worried about two pages? come on there is still along way to go in the game, I doubt Kishi would rubbish all the NaruHina moments, plus I don't think Minato fell in love with Kushina because of her temper.

plus how many characters assumed Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend? and got it wrong? maybe Kishi is Trolling NS, he has done that a fair bit in the past, Kishi has a record of making it seem like NS is going to happen but a chapter or two later he throws a curve ball to debunk it.

plus NS hasn't had much chance to develop since the failfession in chapter 469-70, mostly because there is a war, but maybe because Hinata's confession has had an impact.

And as Azuula said he is doing it to confuse people, better than making it predictable.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed May 22, 2013 2:12 am

umm, i am suprised this shocked you. Kushina and Sakura are violent, so its obvious Minaot will see the similiarites and make the comment. we knew this was going to happen since 629 when Sakura started to heal naruto.
-
and did you all think Naruto gave up on Sakura? Naruto may be developing feeling for Hinata, but remember hsi words, "More or less" meaning he himself isn't sure of his positon with her. remember with Konhamaru he said, "yes" now he said, "more or less" so this time its ddifferent something changed his answer.
-
not to mention Hinata said she wants to walk with naruto after the war.
-
today's chapter was simply made for Team 7 reunion and we should take it as such.
-
btw its not like Sakura said, "yeah i like him to" if that had happened then we would be in trouble instead we got, "quit it and let me heal you!" meaning she still doesn't care for him. so it is still one sided with Naruto still liking her, his answer has me wondering if he does or not. i mean what happned to his resolve?
-
mind you the kages took a major backseat in this chapter, team seven's reunion complete smothered the fact that Minato knows bijuu mode. i was like, "how!"
-
i mean unless you can train in the reaper death seal he would ahve no time to manipulate the chakra.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 22, 2013 2:13 am

Azuula wrote:
jcena18 wrote:Awwww.. frankly speaking.. this Narusaku moment makes me sad.. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 3516892631

I'll just stop reading if that is what he done...
Nah he hasn't done that, I believe he's dong this to confuse people,, minato still didn't meet hinata. Imagine how it will be like if he acknowledges naruhina :)
Also, this Minato doesn't have the memories of being inside of Naruto, so he doesn't know that Naruto already rejected Sakura. And of course he doesn't know about Hinata.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 22, 2013 2:15 am

I got discouraged, not gonna lie. I think he might've done it for humorous effect though. There's too much positive development for NH. If NS suddenly makes a comeback, it'll be disappointing and just kind of confusing.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 2:24 am

Did you guys look at the Mangastream translation, they are usually pretty good with their translations as well. I read it and laughed more than I did with the Mangapanda translations maybe because there is usually a few mistakes with the Mangapanda translations
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 2:25 am

I'm off to read the mangastream's translation, perhaps it's less NS-ish?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 22, 2013 2:33 am

MS translation: "Umm... the thing is. Yeah, you could say that... I mean, if you're splitting hairs"
Like I said, classic Team 7 antics: Nardo makes a joke, Sakura punches him. Makes sense considering the name of the chapter.
Let's be like Hinata and not worry about it.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 2:40 am

Yeah see nothing to worry about, have to thank Alastier for that one.

it was more of a comic relief moment, and it only received one page so why are we so worried and feeling down on mates? I mean crikey Mangastream sort of made it look like it meant nothing.

Plus wouldn't Sakura have to approve as well, Naruto didn't blush or stutter, he didn't even have that cheeky grin he normally has, it was casual response. plus how many characters have assumed NaruSaku and got it wrong? this one could be the third one which would make it funnier since it was Naruto's dad
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 22, 2013 2:52 am

Yeah, not a single panel given to Naruto considering the question seriously, but two of Hinata who strangely didn't interact with the group (even though her team was there). Kishi knows this pairing is separate from all the Team 7 drama.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 am

and still NS fans are jumping for joy.

can't wait to have the last laugh. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 3657412632
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 22, 2013 3:04 am

51-mustang wrote:and still NS fans are jumping for joy.

can't wait to have the last laugh. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 3657412632
Well, I imagine they are. I mean, "NS moments" mostly consist of this kind of interaction DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 1287005144
NS thought NH was over after the hug (definitely a more meaningful moment that this) and they were wrong. And like that moment, Hinata doesn't look upset or worried at all.
Also, the Sasusaku fans must also be happy with this chapter. Sakura was the first person Sasuke noticed when he arrived.

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Wed May 22, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 am

But in all honesty it's great to see Team 7 reunited and the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke rekindled, should be a sweet fight coming up
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed May 22, 2013 4:09 am

:) :) I can't wait to see Sasuke, sakura and NAruto fight together :) :) (don't know what Sakura can do but meh i will give her the benefit of the doubt :) )
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed May 22, 2013 4:53 am

I'll admit, NS got something to cheer about in this chapter, but I'm not too worried.

The mangastream version has a better translation. To me Naruto's hesitation is really Naruto being unsure on how to explain his relationship with Sakura, to his father. Its complicated at the moment.
I can imagine Naruto's thoughts: Uh, err, well its kinda complicated, We're really close, I'm a little unsure where my feelings stand at the moment, she's in love with this other guy, there's this other girl, things are kinda crazy right now, but Sakura-chan is my friend and she's a girl... so I guess you could say that? If that's what you mean?

Sakura's reaction was classic and played true to the Naruto-Sakura banter dynamic. With her getting annoyed at him and beating him up despite healing him at the same time. I found her head-butting him because her hands were too busy healing to punch him, hilarious XD. The whole moment is for comedy relief.

And you have to remember, Minato doesn't know the backstory on Naruto and Sakura's relationship. All he saw was a pretty girl healing his son and wondered if that was his girlfriend. It's kinda like How Obito saw Hinata with Naruto and assumed that Hinata was Naruto's Rin, or how Madara saw Hinata and Naruto together and assumed that Hinata and Naruto were a thing.
Technically no one is anyone else's boyfriend or girlfriend. So in answer to Minato's question, no, Sakura is not Naruto's girlfriend lol.
Sakura is still in love with Sasuke. Naruto still acknoweleges and accepts Sakura's love for Sasuke. Sakura still only has feelings of friendship towards Naruto. Hinata still loves Naruto. And Naruto's feelings still remain unconfirmed.

The only thing that truly remains annoying in this Chapter that its confirmed that Sakura can indeed be seen as a parallel to Kushina. This strengthens the "Kushina said find someone like your mother!" arguments, and will make them more annoying to deal with.
But remember, a couple can not become canon through third-party speculation alone. They would need solid romantic interaction, which NS has been lacking in the last 200 chapters. (Sakura's speech in 630 was more of a Sakura being a badass and stepping up to the plate and character development moment. She was talking about her friendship and comradery with Naruto and the alliance so her speech was pretty platonic)

Just have faith in NaruHina DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 3139784573
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 22, 2013 5:37 am

Like I said, it worried me at first, but then I thought about how much development NH got, how Sasuke just got here, and how Minato knows NOTHING about anyone or their backstories and all the worry and doubt went away.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Wed May 22, 2013 6:44 am

Well I'll say it again -

I just think it was to remind us of the old Team 7. Hence the chapter title. This time though, Naruto didn't blush and he was pretty much messing with Sakura. She rejects the idea of being his girlfriend (again). Minato sees her temper and compares her to Kushina. So?

I love how Sasuke says Sakura name first and gives that look. NS = comedy. SS = serious. This will blow over - if NS survived three weeks worth of 615 then I think we can mange this. We've been through worse.

Nothing is new - NS gets something from a third party that knows nothing. -_-' If he had been there while Naruto was holding Hinata's hand it would be a different story. He just happened to land when Sakura was healing Naruto.

NS can celebrate all it wants but this will most likely be the last thing it ever gets now that Sasuke is good and Hinata is there.
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 22, 2013 7:36 am

See it this way, guys:
Minato: Is that your girlfriend?
Naruto: Yeah, you could say that... if you're splitting hairs.

Naruto's right, Sakura IS his female (girl) friend. So, yeah, in a way she is his girl-friend. You need a lot of hair-splitting to get to that conclusion, though DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 1287005144
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 am

Or Naruto's more of a player than we thought and is taking a leaf out of Keima Katsuragi's book and trying to woo both of them. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 3496782896
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next