Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

+61
Anchy97
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Saphira Shairla
endame
NerdyNemo-Kun
meow69
Starlight
aoieiram
joe_chip
NaruHina <3
lavender angel 3
avenircham
Beautiful Hime
Taushishi17
Fallere825
Subaru
MichaelInsanity
BlackNoon
Rin
JulaShona
bricksquad88
Konan
Skywardstrike
lily567
Haru Glory
Uzumaki Neji
engetsu
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
Zori
Irielo
Aredessa502
The Merchant
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
teeteealixo
darklewis
kagome1991
rolling~starr
SenpaiSamaSan
Bubbles
DarkHeart_Makea
Cherry_Bomb
racefan1992
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
narutohokage123
eromreven
Darkhope
Aelita
NekoKimio
itachi75
Mustang
jcena18
Rayleigh
Azuula
SID~
Batokusanagi
Yuri
65 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by ClassyLPS Sat May 25, 2013 7:29 am

Now that it's been while since 631 I really am not worried at all anymore.
Actually now that I think about it, I find it funny I was even worried in the first place. :p
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 25, 2013 7:40 am

I'm not worried at all, don't get me wrong. It's other's happiness that I cannot stand. lol
It will be shortlived though. The shipping war is starting to get hot though, and I hate that.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat May 25, 2013 7:46 am

I can't stand that some of the NS fans are celebrating like
"OMGZ Narusaku is freakin' cannon he said she was his GF omaigawd. Suck it Hinata!"
It pisses me off.
I'm okay with the ones that are happy but not shoving it down the throat of every NH fan they see.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat May 25, 2013 8:09 am

They can go ahead and celebrate though. I'm just going to lmao when they get a massive troll. (I hope it's courtesy of Minato too.) Thou giveth, and thou taketh away.
DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 1287005144
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 25, 2013 8:12 am

Bubbles wrote:They can go ahead and celebrate though. I'm just going to lmao when they get a massive troll. (I hope it's courtesy of Minato too.) Thou giveth, and thou taketh away.
DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 1287005144

No truer words have ever been spoken.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat May 25, 2013 9:08 am

Isn't Naruhina's nickname "A Patient Love"?

Just relax guys, keep calm, have faith and be patient. Don't let NS ruffle your feathers too much. Their false sense of victory agitates me too, but we need to take a deep breath, keep our heads held high and be patient.

Naruhina will come. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 2992799908
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat May 25, 2013 11:15 am

That's a nice post, Darkhope (spoiler tags would help, though). If you compare like that, it's funny that NS fans are celebrating after the recent chapter. More so when SS is back in the picture.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat May 25, 2013 11:25 am

@Darkhope

You summed it up pretty nicely there!

NS interactions can't compare to NH anymore, the difference is just to great between them.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 25, 2013 8:20 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:@Darkhope

You summed it up pretty nicely there!

NS interactions can't compare to NH anymore, the difference is just to great between them.

That was evident at the Chunin exams before Naruto's fight with Neji, and then we saw it reach a new level after the confession and in the war when Naruto saved Hinata from the disguised Zetsu, we didn't really see Naruto interact with Sakua until the most recent chapter which even that wasn't a lot to consider romantic since we have seen that so many times since the start of the series, But I do believe that before Hinata's confession Sakura did have a chance for a while but in the end nothing eventuated from it.

Now that NaruHina is in pole position I don't think the most recent chapter has taken any amount of momentum from NaruHina, when I re-read the chapter a moment ago I laughed a bit from the interaction and realized even more that it didn't really mean too much, I think I said this in another thread that the relationship between Naruto and Sakura is more of a brother/sister type of relationship which is the reason why I just don't see it working and it just seems wrong in any arena really because NS is nearly completely Sasuke centric which doesn't bode well for NaruSaku in my opinion.

NaruHina on the other hand has a more natural feel about it, their interactions are more meaningful than that of NS. their moments are better presented and it is evident that NH is Kishi's intention, if that is the case then there is nothing to worry about when it comes to the last chapter. plus Hinata's development goes hand in hand with NaruHina development, when all NS development (or lack of) revolves around Sasuke
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 am

51-mustang wrote:
That was evident at the Chunin exams before Naruto's fight with Neji, and then we saw it reach a new level after the confession and in the war when Naruto saved Hinata from the disguised Zetsu, we didn't really see Naruto interact with Sakua until the most recent chapter which even that wasn't a lot to consider romantic since we have seen that so many times since the start of the series, But I do believe that before Hinata's confession Sakura did have a chance for a while but in the end nothing eventuated from it.

Now that NaruHina is in pole position I don't think the most recent chapter has taken any amount of momentum from NaruHina, when I re-read the chapter a moment ago I laughed a bit from the interaction and realized even more that it didn't really mean too much, I think I said this in another thread that the relationship between Naruto and Sakura is more of a brother/sister type of relationship which is the reason why I just don't see it working and it just seems wrong in any arena really because NS is nearly completely Sasuke centric which doesn't bode well for NaruSaku in my opinion.

NaruHina on the other hand has a more natural feel about it, their interactions are more meaningful than that of NS. their moments are better presented and it is evident that NH is Kishi's intention, if that is the case then there is nothing to worry about when it comes to the last chapter. plus Hinata's development goes hand in hand with NaruHina development, when all NS development (or lack of) revolves around Sasuke

Yes Hinata and Naruto's interactions are always treated as serious for both of them, and the times it does get a little comedy something serious is stated by Hinata:
"I don't want you to disappear here..." during the written exam where her shyness and nervousness could be seen as comedic, the awkward silence before the "Proud Failure" speech, Kiba teasing Hinata about almost fainting around Naruto right before she goes out to see him off and promises to become stronger and when Naruto and Hinata meet up again after the timeskip Hinata is again nervous about talking to Naruto because she wasn't ready to confess yet.

So even when NH gets comedy moments there is always an undertone of seriousness which makes the scene more powerful.
When NS gets comedic moments, of which the vast majority of them are, there is no tension between the two parties (that doesn't involve Sasuke), no epiphany or true growth of understanding of each others emotions, and nothing that really builds up to anything at the end other than friendship.

I see NS as a very dragged out Lee/Saku. Sakura disrespects Lee at first and considers him beneath Sasuke, Lee proves himself and Sakura starts to respect Lee; not to mention LS plays of the same gags NS does making them not very unique.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by rolling~starr Tue May 28, 2013 6:20 am

What really irked me was the Kushina/Sakura comparison, disgusting
rolling~starr
rolling~starr

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue May 28, 2013 10:14 am

^I agree. It annoyed me, because it was so shallow. Don't get me wrong, I love Minato, I just think the comparison he made of Sakura to Kushina, was nothing special. Like, we could've switched Sakura for any other girl who freaks out and punches guys like she did, and he would've said the exact same thing. No matter how I look at it, I feel it's nothing special.

Going by that, Kushina is not only like Sakura, but also like Ino, Karin, Tsunade, Shizune, Temari, etc, etc, etc.

Then again, the fact that is was nothing special and shallow (amongst other things), makes me realize there is nothing to worry about.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 307228669
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 28, 2013 1:04 pm

rolling~starr wrote:What really irked me was the Kushina/Sakura comparison, disgusting

Minato was only really making a comparison on Sakura's temper, not much else
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 29, 2013 1:19 am

Now I'd like to see what he has to say of Hinata always protecting her hubbie
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed May 29, 2013 2:00 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Now I'd like to see what he has to say of Hinata always protecting her hubbie
Me as well, I'm very eager like I can't wait till he actually acknowledges them DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 1906553478
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed May 29, 2013 2:49 am

You know what I'd really like?

For once the battle's over and it's time for all the Edo-Hokage to go, for Minato to go up to Naruto and be like "So that's not your girlfriend?"
and Naruto would respond "Nah, Sakura-chan and I are just good friends" while scratching the back of his head.
"So, there isn't a special girl you'd like to tell me about?"
"Well... there is someone..."
and Naruto would glance in Hinata's direction with a small smile and pause, with Hinata completely unaware.
And then they'd go on to last remarks from Minato about family, being Hokage and such.

hey a fangirl can dream right? DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 195309866
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed May 29, 2013 4:32 pm

^ Hey I like that dream! No shame in that.

I'm gonna be completely honest: when chapter 631 came out i didn't read it right away like most people mostly because of all the commotion I read about it on facebook. People were going crazy and I was curious as to what was going on until some their comments about how Narusaku might be coming true. When I saw that I swear I had like a mini nerd panic attack and because I don't have wifi at my house to see for myself what these people were talking about, I had to text a few friends to give me details.

Thank goodness I have such wonderful friends cause they me told it was nothing to worry about and that I should read the manga stream translation since it's the most accurate translation of Naruto, and that Naruhina is still pretty much in the lead. So that made me feel so much better i tell you. And hearing all you guys saying the same thing makes me feel really good too so I don't need to worry.

Those NS fans are really vicious aren't they? You should some of the forums I read on manga fox -shudders- really mean. They just bash my poor little Hinata! But Hinata has a lot of fans too it would seem, which I'm glad for. I heard that Naruhina is getting really popular in Japan, is that true?

Last edited by kagome1991 on Fri May 31, 2013 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 29, 2013 4:37 pm

I'm cool with nice, smarter, NS fans. But not the ones that seem like they just graduated 3rd grade. Just speaking nonesense that I don't even get half the time, and you can't correct them 'cause they just say the same thing over and over again! -_-
Sorry, I'm not hating, I just dislike those kinds of NS fans..
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 29, 2013 4:42 pm

kagome1991 wrote:^ Hey I like that dream! No shame in that.

I'm gonna be completely honest: when chapter 631 came out i didn't read it right away like most people mostly because of all the commotion I read about it on facebook. People were going crazy and I was curious as to what was going on until some their comments about how Narusaku might be coming true. When I saw that I swear I had like a mini nerd panic attack and because I don't wifi at my house to see for myself what these people were talking about, I had to text a few friends to give me details.

Thank goodness I have such wonderful friends cause they me told it was nothing to worry about and that I should read the manga stream translation since it's the most accurate translation of Naruto, and that Naruhina is still pretty much in the lead. So that made me feel so much better i tell you. And hearing all you gus sayign the say thing makes me feel really good too so I don't need to worry.

Those NS fans are really vicious aren't they? You should some of the forums I read on manga fox -shudders- really mean.

Then when you read the next chapter on Mangastream, it was nothing but a big troll, Naruto said himself no more teasing Sakura unless he wants to become a blood stain. which showed everyone he wasn't taking what his dad asked seriously. there are some really nasty NaruSaku fans out there, I have had problems with them in the past, you will find the biased NaruSaku fans the biggest problem because they say that if NaruHina becomes canon then they will drop the series entirely which I find sad because they don't actually realise the NaruHina is basically almost canon anyway, just one more moment between the two and the pairing debate is over.

What you will find is that the NaruSaku fans celebrated far too early and now they will see that it amounted to nothing but a joke, then at the end of C632 we find Sakura ignoring Naruto and calling over to her precious Sasuke Kun. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 3495430729
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed May 29, 2013 8:18 pm

^ I swear that is so true. It's crazy how they went all insane when this happened! And I Have to admit that seeing them this gleeful is irritating me a bit. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 3725747089
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 29, 2013 9:01 pm

kagome1991 wrote:^ I swear that is so true. It's crazy how they went all insane when this happened! And I Have to admit that seeing them this gleeful is irritating me a bit. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 3725747089

I said this before the most recent chapter, let the NaruSaku fans have their moment, it will lose its lustre in the next chapter, but then again I think a lot of us saw this coming, we sort of knew that Kishi had a habit of trolling NaruSaku and with that history there was no way it was going to happen the way the die hard NaruSaku fans wanted it to.

also the best thing to do when they get this overconfident is to look back at the times when NaruSaku had the chance to evolve into something special and then remember that it was all a big troll from Kishimoto himself. I swear after last weeks chapter the NaruSaku fans wet themselves with excitement, then after this week there were tears of sadness to find out that they were being trolled, the best one would be chapter 469 then followed up by chapter 470, then four chapters later with 474 when Naruto found out why Sakura did what she did. Sakura hugging Naruto in 450 was a nice example, I remember a NaruSaku fan making a video a while ago, 'NaruSaku is canon, even Hinata accepts it,' I was like um Yeah (scratches the back of his head, then laughs at the person for making such an assumption) which is just pathetic to make such an assumption since Naruto never returned the embrace.

So Kagome, just remember, that when ever there is a NaruSaku 'moment' happens, look back at the times when it could have evolved into something between them and then look at the next chapter, that pretty much epitomises NaruSaku.

Also there is not misinterpretation of NaruHina, when Sakura was healing Hinata it was like she accepts it knowing that there was no way she could do what Hinata, all that for Naruto
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by darklewis Thu May 30, 2013 5:53 am

hmmm I do agree that the Sakura/Kushina comparison was just... it annoyed me. =__=

What I think about that moment is that Kishi needed to do that. I mean, we have to admit that if Kishi keeps on sprinkling NaruHina moments, he would lose a chunk of fans... I was referring to the fans that aren't really considered as fans because they're only fans that only care about pairings, NOT THE WHOLE NARUTO STORY.

So, Kishi goes back and forth with the two Naru pairings as to confuse people so that it won't be TOO obvious. (though we all know which pairing is gonna be canon XD) He knows that some people (hardcore irrational and delusional NarSak fans) would view that moment in a ROMANTIC light... even if it was intended for comedic purposes and Minato's thought helped in confusing them too. That was one of his business strategies, I think ^^;
darklewis
darklewis

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu May 30, 2013 5:59 am

If Kishimoto really wanted to end it, he could. he is just playing the game.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 30, 2013 2:02 pm

darklewis wrote:hmmm I do agree that the Sakura/Kushina comparison was just... it annoyed me. =__=

What I think about that moment is that Kishi needed to do that. I mean, we have to admit that if Kishi keeps on sprinkling NaruHina moments, he would lose a chunk of fans... I was referring to the fans that aren't really considered as fans because they're only fans that only care about pairings, NOT THE WHOLE NARUTO STORY.

So, Kishi goes back and forth with the two Naru pairings as to confuse people so that it won't be TOO obvious. (though we all know which pairing is gonna be canon XD) He knows that some people (hardcore irrational and delusional NarSak fans) would view that moment in a ROMANTIC light... even if it was intended for comedic purposes and Minato's thought helped in confusing them too. That was one of his business strategies, I think ^^;

I just recently had a few NaruSaku fans tell me to read chapter 631 then say something, so I told exactly what was said on this page........ he/she didn't accept what I said, in fact they got made, well at least I think they did. so I just told them to read chapter 632 DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 383670149
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri May 31, 2013 5:50 am

Darkhope wrote:This post is a friendly reminder of what we’ve had and a comparison. I advise many of you not to lose hope. Think of it this way, NaruSaku fans remained strong and withstood three weeks worth of chapter 615. If they can do that, can’t we NaruHina fans withstand one week of chapter 631 (which isn’t even as brutal as 615 was for them; lets face it, we deal with one page while they deal with an entire chapter) Anyway….

Compare this….

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 VKI9c8o

To this

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 8mEO4q9

And compare this…

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 N04fE6v

To this

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 PhznG9x

Don’t forget these factors! Oh hohoho! Compare this…

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 UDwB4st

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 O79KtNf

To this

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 Da7BS1U

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 Gog3y9T

AND FINALLY! Compare this one little page full of Naruto’s blank expression and Sakura’s angry face….

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 2SMNbQT

To this

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 8kJgpTv

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 9vgEEWx

AND THIS!

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 OHD4IkY

So yeah. :) Just chillax, sit back, and ride it out. There’s plenty more moments to come, good and bad. But in the end, think about which pairing is more likely.

First of all, can I just say that I love you for this post right here? My god, after seeing this, you can't really worry about a damn thing after seeing this! My OTP is stronger than ever before DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 3 2035981432
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next