Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to find the main heroine in naruto

4 posters

Go down

how to find the main heroine in naruto Empty how to find the main heroine in naruto

Post by itachi75 Sun May 19, 2013 5:25 am

lets look at the defintion of the word Heroine.
"the principal female character in a story, play, film, etc."
for those of you who don't know the defintion of principle.
"most important, consequential, or influential "
-
so the main heroine is "the most important, consequential( definition fo consequenctial, important: of considerable importance, significance, or value), or influential female character in a story"
-
is there really any female with these qualities within naruto?
-
are there any femals that have influenced Naruto or the plot? i am sorry but the only one that comes to mind is tsunade or Hinata.
-
1. Tsunade. she is pivotal to the series, seh is hokage, everything naruto has done is with her permission, Naruto left to train at myobuko on her order, he trained with Jiryia on her order, he left to find Sasuke on her order, she has litteraly been the centerfold of importance in Naruto as far as females go.
-
however Tsunade ahsn't been influential. the only female that has influenced Naruto is HInata(except for Kushina, but she only appeared once).
-
during the Pain invasion, encouraged him to not give up with neji, talked him out of despair, she is constantly influencing the main hero. something we don't see out of any other female in the series.
-
so we can break the titile of heroine and split it between Tsunade and Hinata. Tsunade for most important and consequential and for influental goes Hinata.
-
idk thats my reasoning for it whats yours?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

how to find the main heroine in naruto Empty Re: how to find the main heroine in naruto

Post by Twin Steps Sun May 19, 2013 6:51 am

I agree, sadky. Though Sakura has influenced Sasuke, and he's a main character, doesn't that count?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

how to find the main heroine in naruto Empty Re: how to find the main heroine in naruto

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun May 19, 2013 7:40 am

Sakura is the main heroine. That's not even up for debate. She's the only female connected strongly to both Naruto and Sasuke (those two are the undisputed main characters of the series).

Sakura does affect the plot quite a bit. While Sakura has had much more of an influence on Sasuke than Naruto, there are things Naruto has (and has not) done due to Sakura as well. Sakura has taken actions due to both Naruto & Sasuke. Three arcs in Part 2 (one where Team 7 was reunited, one where Team 7/8 searched for Sasuke, and Kage Summit) were strongly influenced by Sakura's actions or things she did. Team 7 doesn't meet Sasuke if it weren't for Sakura against Sasori. The Team 7/8 hunt was based on Sakura's idea. The Kage Summit reunion was mainly a result of actions Sakura took (though Sai had a lot to do with that as well--but so did Naruto & Kakashi by not telling Sakura what they learned among other issues).

Sakura does not affect Naruto's personal development much (while Hinata does greatly affect Naruto's personal development), but that's not the same as the plot of the series.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun May 19, 2013 8:03 am

Sakura... is one of the most important characters to the plot. Kishimoto just tends to ignore that. I mean, come on, he ignored Naruto for half a year or so and he's the titular character. Like Yamasaki said, Sakura's decisions affect almost every major conflict that involve Naruto and the Sauce. There'd probably be more focus on her but let's face it, it's a war centered around Naruto who's fighting two Uchiha bad guys, so the focus is on Sasuke and Naruto.

Also. Shonen genre. Typically females aren't usually strong characters. It's sad but true a lot of times.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sun May 19, 2013 10:36 am

yeah sorr about that, i have been doing alot of research on older books such as Homer's epics and reading up on the creation of characters, and i was trying to apply it to the narutoverse, sorry about getting a little to carried away
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sun May 19, 2013 12:05 pm

You should post this on NB XD I'd love to see the reactions of Sakura fans
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun May 19, 2013 12:34 pm

No need to apologize. It's actually a decent topic idea if focused on "development" instead of plot. Of course, if it's limited to only the female characters then it will be a very short topic because only a select few get to develop in the story.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sun May 19, 2013 12:43 pm

@twin steps
i did and it didn't end well. i just posted and left. the base is full of new sakura fans, so i got bashed and beaten how to find the main heroine in naruto 3516892631
-
@yamaski
thank you, i appreicate that :)
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down