Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata: the heroine behind the curtain

+2
lily567
Irielo
6 posters

Go down

Hinata: the heroine behind the curtain Empty Hinata: the heroine behind the curtain

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 am

I just wanted to share some thoughts about Hinata with you. To me, she is the heroine behind the curtain. She does not need to be glorified nor celebrated but her kindness and her love gave her strength to support Naruto to make him the hero he is. Already after the Proud Failure Speech and Naruto's victory against Neji, the people of Konoha started to realize his potential and showed enthusiasm by applauding him. By her words thus, Hinata motivated Naruto in this moment. She was his heroine and that's why he was looking for her after this match.

After defeating Pein, Naruto was considered the new hero of the Leaf and was celebrated like a star... One can't deny Hinata's decisive action and her touching confession during this fight. Nevertheless, when Naruto came back, she was very happy and relieved to see him back, shedding tears of joy and she even did not show any sign of envy nor jealousy when Sakura was hugging him. She was only smiling gently (chapter 450)...

Hinata is not the kind of person who will seek for social acknowledgement but she will seek acknowledgement from the people who really count for her. That's why, she remained in the crowd without showing off, shouting loud or jumping on Naruto's neck to remember him what she did for him or whatsoever.

Such humility from her makes her character even more touching and likable because she is also a heroine but a heroine who remains behind the curtain...

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Hinata: the heroine behind the curtain Empty Re: Hinata: the heroine behind the curtain

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:40 am

Irielo wrote:I just wanted to share some thoughts about Hinata with  you. To me, she is the heroine behind the curtain. She does not need to be glorified nor celebrated but her kindness and her love gave her strength to support Naruto to make him the hero he is. Already after the Proud Failure Speech and Naruto's victory against Neji, the people of Konoha started to realize his potential and showed enthusiasm by applauding him. By her words thus, Hinata motivated Naruto in this moment. She was his heroine and that's why he was looking for her after this match.

After defeating Pein, Naruto was considered the new hero of the Leaf and was celebrated like a star... One can't deny Hinata's decisive action and her touching confession during this fight. Nevertheless, when Naruto came back, she was very happy and relieved to see him back, shedding tears of joy and she even did not show any sign of envy nor jealousy when Sakura was hugging him. She was only smiling gently (chapter 450)...

Hinata is not the kind of person who will seek for social acknowledgement but she will seek acknowledgement from the people who really count for her. That's why, she remained in the crowd without showing off, shouting loud or jumping on Naruto's neck to remember him what she did for him or whatsoever.

Such humility from her makes her character even more touching and likable because she is also a heroine but a heroine who remains behind the curtain...

I agree with everything here

hinata loves him, wants what is best for him, she believes and knows he will become hokage and she will help anyway she could, she wants him to be happy
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Hinata: the heroine behind the curtain Empty Re: Hinata: the heroine behind the curtain

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:52 pm

lily567 wrote:I agree with everything here

hinata loves him,  wants what is best for him, she believes and knows  he will become hokage and she will help anyway she could, she wants him to be happy
Indeed, Hinata helped Naruto by her words and actions and she will continue to do that. According to me, she helped him personally when she made the Proud Failure speech but during the fight against Pein, that was a bit different. Yes, she helped Naruto that day but the village as well. Without her intervention, Naruto would have been probably taken away by Pein. So, her action was crucial for Naruto and Konoha.

However, she did not try to get any reward because of that. By acknowledging Hinata's importance in his life during the handhold, Naruto put her in a spotlight because this happened in front of the whole alliance and enemies. Even her speech after Neji's death impressed those who were there. She was the only one who was able to bring Naruto back to his senses. If Naruto decided to join Obito at that time, one could imagine the disastrous consequences for the alliance and the outcome of the war.

Again, she helped Naruto and saved the alliance too. If that's not heroism, then I don't know...

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:46 pm

One who doesn't seek reward will end up with a reward that is just how it is sometimes, even without asking for it, that is what a true hero/heroine is.

in the end regardless of not ever seeking the reward, she will get the greatest reward of the lot, Naruto himself.

the thing is no one can deny, if it wasn't for Hinata's decisive actions and words there is no way Naruto could have gotten to where he is now, one could say that he is starting to realise even more, especially with chapter 615. he would have never defeated Neji, he would never have defeated Pein and he wouldn't have earned the level of respect from the village, he would have joined Obito and Madara. So in reality Hinata is the unsung heroine of the series, not seeking glory only what's best for Naruto, putting her life on the line knowing that it could cost her, her life. So what Kishi has done is made her the character that made Naruto the hero of the village, the hero the shinobi world and made him a man.

There is one thing that we also should note is Hinata's influence beyond the Pein saga, her love for him allowed Naruto to meet his parents, to gain control over Kurama's chakra, become friends with Kurama, fight against all the odds after a friend's death.

you know some may say that she is a weak character, because she use to always stand back watching her friends and family put themselves in danger. but there is more to strength that brute force and that is something Hinata has displayed on numerous occasions, her kindness and determination is her strength and it seems that it has affected Naruto in many ways, her empathy allows her to help Naruto overcome doubt because she knows him on a higher level than most of the other characters.

Saving Naruto on multiple occasions has saved the world, so that makes Hinata an unsung heroine, not seeking any glory, but for the happiness of Naruto. This could in turn lead Hinata to have the life she seeks as it would be Naruto to chooses her in the end.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:28 am

51-mustang wrote:One who doesn't seek reward will end up with a reward that is just how it is sometimes, even without asking for it, that is what a true hero/heroine is.

in the end regardless of not ever seeking the reward, she will get the greatest reward of the lot, Naruto himself.

the thing is no one can deny, if it wasn't for Hinata's decisive actions and words there is no way Naruto could have gotten to where he is now, one could say that he is starting to realise even more, especially with chapter 615. he would have never defeated Neji, he would never have defeated Pein and he wouldn't have earned the level of respect from the village, he would have joined Obito and Madara. So in reality Hinata is the unsung heroine of the series, not seeking glory only what's best for Naruto, putting her life on the line knowing that it could cost her, her life. So what Kishi has done is made her the character that made Naruto the hero of the village, the hero the shinobi world and made him a man.

There is one thing that we also should note is Hinata's influence beyond the Pein saga, her love for him allowed Naruto to meet his parents, to gain control over Kurama's chakra, become friends with Kurama, fight against all the odds after a friend's death.

you know some may say that she is a weak character, because she use to always stand back watching her friends and family put themselves in danger. but there is more to strength that brute force and that is something Hinata has displayed on numerous occasions, her kindness and determination is her strength and it seems that it has affected Naruto in many ways, her empathy allows her to help Naruto overcome doubt because she knows him on a higher level than most of the other characters.

Saving Naruto on multiple occasions has saved the world, so that makes Hinata an unsung heroine, not seeking any glory, but for the happiness of Naruto. This could in turn lead Hinata to have the life she seeks as it would be Naruto to chooses her in the end.

^ you've said it all
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:39 am

@51-Mustang said it better then i ever could.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:35 pm

the great thing about Hinata is the fact that no matter what she does, she never seeks a reward, she just goes out of her way to do it, because she loves Naruto. the greatest heroines/heroes don't seek rewards they just do it for what they stand for. I find it sweet to see what extent Hinata is willing to go for Naruto.

you know good things come to those who seek no reward, because they know the person they love is all that matters, so putting her life on the line for the one she loves is all that matters, because she knows that he has the potential to become a great hero and be respected by everyone. amazing really when one doesn't get a reward, they always get something they don't expect, this is something Kishi has been teasing for a while now, I wonder when someone doesn't seek a reward, always gets one even when they don't expect it.

So the question is, will Hinata get what she seeks, even though she never expected it? and how will it go down. we know that Hinata will be there when Naruto needs her the most, she will be there as an advisor, but we all know that she will be there as a wife, so we will se what happens later, but I am willing to bet a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:49 pm

51-mustang wrote:the great thing about Hinata is the fact that no matter what she does, she never seeks a reward, she just goes out of her way to do it, because she loves Naruto. the greatest heroines/heroes don't seek rewards they just do it for what they stand for. I find it sweet to see what extent Hinata is willing to go for Naruto.

you know good things come to those who seek no reward, because they know the person they love is all that matters, so putting her life on the line for the one she loves is all that matters, because she knows that he has the potential to become a great hero and be respected by everyone. amazing really when one doesn't get a reward, they always get something they don't expect, this is something Kishi has been teasing for a while now, I wonder when someone doesn't seek a reward, always gets one even when they don't expect it.

So the question is, will Hinata get what she seeks, even though she never expected it? and how will it go down. we know that Hinata will be there when Naruto needs her the most, she will be there as an advisor, but we all know that she will be there as a wife, so we will se what happens later, but I am willing to bet a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Actually if ending up together with Naruto is a reward for Hinata, Hinata is a reward for Naruto as well. Naruto did not expect any confession from her, he did not expect that she would jump in front of the danger and fight for him because she loves him. The way she talked to him after Neji's death also shows that she can make abstraction of her own feelings just to bring back to his senses the one she loves. Naruto therefore can always count on Hinata without fearing of being betrayed and without having the shadow of doubt that she might have (romantic) feelings for someone else...

Hinata is like a gift sent by life to Naruto.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Irielo wrote:
51-mustang wrote:the great thing about Hinata is the fact that no matter what she does, she never seeks a reward, she just goes out of her way to do it, because she loves Naruto. the greatest heroines/heroes don't seek rewards they just do it for what they stand for. I find it sweet to see what extent Hinata is willing to go for Naruto.

Actually if ending up together with Naruto is a reward for Hinata, Hinata is a reward for Naruto as well. Naruto did not expect any confession from her, he did not expect that she would jump in front of the danger and fight for him because she loves him. The way she talked to him after Neji's death also shows that she can make abstraction of her own feelings just to bring back to his senses the one she loves. Naruto therefore can always count on Hinata without fearing of being betrayed and without having the shadow of doubt that she might have (romantic) feelings for someone else...

Hinata is like a gift sent by life to Naruto.
exactly !
he didn't expect hinata of all people to fall for him.
she made him get respect and acknowledgement at the chuunin exams, she made him into a hero and she is the one who slowly made naruto into a man.
naruto ending up with hinata would mean he got everything he needed.
naruto finally understood in chapter 615 that she has always been there for him from the beginning and because of her a lot of good things came into his life, such as respect, acknowledgement but most importantly love which she alone(as a girl) gave when no one else did.
for some reason I have a feeling that naruto said more or reacted more besides the smile and hand squeeze and kishi decided tha the is not going to put all the juicy detail out until the time is right
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:56 am

Oh yes, Hinata is definitely the unsung heroine of this story. She's so selfless, that is makes my heart just swell up. I just love that karma is just gonna come back around to reward her later for all her hard work, dedication, and love that she has shown throughout the story. It's just gonna reward her with the one thing she's been wanting for so long and that's Naruto. And that makes me so happy, you don't even know.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:43 pm

Oh wow I really love your observation it makes me feel warm inside. Hinata: the heroine behind the curtain 195309866

Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down