Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto, find a girl like me!

+2
Irielo
narutohokage123
6 posters

Go down

Naruto, find a girl like me! Empty Naruto, find a girl like me!

Post by narutohokage123 Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:07 am

I don't know if it was done a thread about this before, if yes I apology.

Kushina: “I hope you don’t fall for a weird girl! Find… a girl like your mum!”

I can't ignore the "weird girl" thing, seriously!

Naruto: "A weird girl who keeps averting her eyes from mine.”

Naruto: “I initially thought you were a dark, plain, fidgety and weird girl.”

Naruto: “But I quite like people like you!”

The most interesting is that Naruto was confessed by this "weird girl", he went 6 tails for the her, Naruto acknowledged that the Hinata has been by his side all this time, he held hand with the her. Hinata interpreted that his hold hand has romantic implications. He also doesn't think she is weird anymore.
As I always thought Kish was referring to someone that wasn't Sakura.

Yah, we saw what you did there Kishi! Naruto, find a girl like me! 3495430729

Last edited by narutohokage123 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:43 am; edited 4 times in total
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Naruto, find a girl like me! Empty Re: Naruto, find a girl like me!

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:18 am

From the moment Naruto had the honesty to tell Hinata that he was before finding her weird but that he realized he liked people like her, he already showed that he was not considering her as a weird person anymore.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Plus, when Naruto knew about Hinata's feelings (for her confession), I think Naruto realized about the cause why Hinata averts her eyes from him, and he knows she's shy, and for her feelings, she is still shier with him, not weird.

With this, I want to say Naruto already doesn't think that Hinata is "weird" :)
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:02 pm

I'd go so far as to say it is quite possible he stopped viewing her as weird even before the proud failure speech. I think during her fight against Neji, Naruto saw not the weird shy girl he hardly knew, but someone like himself trying their hardest to be acknowledged and he connected with her. He respected her for not wanting to give up and encouraged her to give it her all, going so far as telling them not to stop the fight, so she could prove to herself she was strong. He did all of this because of everyone in the room, i believe Naruto understood her the most.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 pm

What if Sakura is the weird girl... Naruto, find a girl like me! 2271151913 

I mean.
A weird girl would be the one who has had all of the right reasons to fall for a guy like Naruto but do the complete opposite. Her heart belongs to Sasuke, and to some... her feelings may be deemed as weird.

Lets all be honest, here. Don't any of you find it a little strange, Sakura has had literally perfect set up to love Naruto but she steadies after the guy who commits crimes and what not?
(Not being Anti-SS)

I dunno... Maybe Sakura is the weird one.Lets all mention.... Inner Sakura. Naruto, find a girl like me! 3999935439 

Well, I most likely blew it out of proportion but hey. You never know.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by RosettaMyst Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:28 pm

MichelleHyuga wrote:Plus, when Naruto knew about Hinata's feelings (for her confession), I think Naruto realized about the cause why Hinata averts her eyes from him, and he knows she's shy, and for her feelings, she is still shier with him, not weird.

With this, I want to say Naruto already doesn't think that Hinata is "weird" :)

^This!^
Now that Naruto knows why she's like that probably doesn't think of her as "weird."
RosettaMyst
RosettaMyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down