Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how did they find out?

3 posters

Go down

how did they find out? Empty how did they find out?

Post by lily567 Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:39 pm

i was wondering now and after readingsome naruhina fanfics
how did the villagers find out about naruto being thehost of kurama?
if my memory serves me right only the third hokage and other trusted ninjas were there by where minato was?
so how did they find out and who told them? was it the third hokage or was a danzo(in fanfics it is known that it was danzo sometimes who spread the news), it is a possibility that he could've spread it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

how did they find out? Empty Re: how did they find out?

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:11 am

First of all, one just has to open his/her mouth in a village so that everybody will come to know about something (with some distortions of the top of it). If that happened this way, I don't know who might have opened his/her mouth about it.

Secondly, Hiruzen's order was given on the spot. However, that does not mean that he did not tell the villagers what happened afterwards given that people of the village died as well as the Hokage of the 4th generation. I guess, some explanations were needed about how things went and what happened to Kyuubi.

Thirdly (basing myself on the second point), I think it has more to do with how the villagers perceived the fact that Kyuubi was now sealed in Naruto. In that regard, Iruka (despite being concerned about Naruto) expressed the mindset of most of the villagers until Hiruzen told him what was Minato's aim when the latter sealed Kyuubi in Naruto: him (Naruto) to be seen as a hero and not as a curse.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Irielo wrote:First of all, one just has to open his/her mouth in a village so that everybody will come to know about something (with some distortions of the top of it). If that happened this way, I don't know who might have opened his/her mouth about it.

Secondly, Hiruzen's order was given on the spot. However, that does not mean that he did not tell the villagers what happened afterwards given that people of the village died as well as the Hokage of the 4th generation. I guess, some explanations were needed about how things went and what happened to Kyuubi.

Thirdly (basing myself on the second point), I think it has more to do with how the villagers perceived the fact that Kyuubi was now sealed in Naruto. In that regard, Iruka (despite being concerned about Naruto) expressed the mindset of most of the villagers until Hiruzen told him what was Minato's aim when the latter sealed Kyuubi in Naruto: him (Naruto) to be seen as a hero and not as a curse.

I go with the bold.People would have asked what had happened to the Kyuubi and the question should have been answered as it is important for people to know so that they don't trigger any emotions on the Kyuubi's Jinchuriki.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 pm

i see, that makes sense
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down