Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 631: Anti-NH

+13
Darkhope
ClassyLPS
racefan1992
Vir
NekoKimio
dovey
eromreven
Aelita
Twin Steps
Alasteir
Azuula
Mustang
Yuri
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto 631: Anti-NH Empty Naruto 631: Anti-NH

Post by Yuri Tue May 21, 2013 11:28 pm

I have a feeling our ship has just been dealt a great blow.

Minato already ships them together

Sakura reminds Minato of Kushina

Naruto calls Sakura his girlfriend and Sakura doesn't deny it

Hinata is just watching and has no spotlight at all.

I think Kishi handled this situation in the worst way possible
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Naruto 631: Anti-NH Empty Re: Naruto 631: Anti-NH

Post by Mustang Tue May 21, 2013 11:37 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I have a feeling our ship has just been dealt a great blow.

Minato already ships them together

Sakura reminds Minato of Kushina

Naruto calls Sakura his girlfriend and Sakura doesn't deny it

Hinata is just watching and has no spotlight at all.

I think Kishi handled this situation in the worst way possible

Well I am still not too worried about it, he only said in a way right, doesn't mean romantically, even though he said Sakura had the temper of Kushina, I still have very little to worry about, I am more interested in what the extreme NH and NS fans are going to say. Plus Naruto's reaction was more of a joking manner than anything. So I would still be weary of it all at the moment, wouldn't want to see people jumping the gun at this stage, it could be another big troll on NS by kishi, he has done it in the past there is nothing stopping him from doing it again

I don't think we have too much to worry about at the moment, only Kishi knows who Naruto will end up with, I still think NaruHina has the advantage at the moment.

I have already seen NS fans saying that NaruSaku is here, because Minato has shipped them together already, I have already told them not to jump to conclusions it's still too early to tell what's really going on.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue May 21, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm just a tad bit annoyed at Naruto -.- though if Sakura really is his final choice, then I will respect it.

Minato's ''take care of my son'' just did it for me.

Hinata's face here is priceless, I must admit

Naruto 631: Anti-NH Gd4p06n

''hey, that's my man!!''

damn it kinda hurts, not to worry too much though, Minato is still to get to know Hinata
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue May 21, 2013 11:56 pm

he still doesn't know about hinata.. and yes I HATED THAT PART :| cant wait till minato acknowledges hinata...
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Like I said I wouldn't worry too much, Minato only said something about temper, plus we have to remember that Hinata does have things in common with Naruto's mother as well. Plus Sakura's reaction didn't exactly spell romantic either, neither did Naruto's reply is was almost as though he was just joking around, in a serious situation.

NS fans are already jumping for joy, they are already celebrating , because they think NS is canon now *facepalm* they are already saying Minato has shipped them together just because he asked if Sakura was his girlfriend, remember he only just recently held Hinata's hand and the development that NH has received in the war has been massive, I doubt Kishi would abandon that due to the possibility of NH being his grand design, if that is the case then we need to trust that Kishi would make it interesting, yes this chapter sort of annoyed me with some of the NS, but I still think it will be NH in the end.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 12:02 am

BUT MY KOKORO IS HURTING!! T___T

anyway, now on to a more serious note, was this Naruto's reply to Hinata's confession? a big NO, cause Im still in luv with the girl I had a crush on ever since I was a kid.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 12:08 am

the thing is, you don't always end up with your first crush.

Naruto hasn't responded yet and this still doesn't count as a response, a response will only count when it comes from his mouth, I doubt he would turn Hinata's confession of love down because Hinata's confession has been on his mind since she did confess her love.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Wed May 22, 2013 12:16 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:BUT MY KOKORO IS HURTING!! T___T

anyway, now on to a more serious note, was this Naruto's reply to Hinata's confession? a big NO, cause Im still in luv with the girl I had a crush on ever since I was a kid.

I wouldn't worry about it. (new here by the way, came out of lurking). Thing is, if this is Kishi's idea of turning down NH and making NS a possibility then he really needs to start making serious NS moments. This was comedic in nature since Naruto's facial expression and the way he said it wasn't exactly indicative of serious romance, and Sakura did respond to it negatively as usual. The parallel was more of a Sakura/Kushina parallel with their temper, and Minato never said it aloud. When we put it into perspective, this means that to Kishi, who never makes comedic NH moments, considers NS to be for comedic relief. This chapter can be seen that way. Chapter 615 was too huge for Kishi to troll it. Had Naruto blushed, and been glad at the idea that his own dad paired him up with the girl he (as NS fans believe) loves, then it would have been an actual NS moment. But considering the chapter was called Team 7, it could also be seen as nothing more than a throwback to how they acted in part I.

This is the difference between NH moments which are always serious and are never comedy relief, and NS moments which has always been Naruto hitting on Sakura in someway, and Sakura rejecting it, or hitting him. Except, as you can clearly see, Naruto is not reacting to the idea of Sakura being his girlfriend as he would have back in part I and early part II.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 12:22 am

51-mustang wrote:the thing is, you don't always end up with your first crush.

Naruto hasn't responded yet and this still doesn't count as a response, a response will only count when it comes from his mouth, I doubt he would turn Hinata's confession of love down because Hinata's confession has been on his mind since she did confess her love.

Alasteir wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it. (new here by the way, came out of lurking). Thing is, if this is Kishi's idea of turning down NH and making NS a possibility then he really needs to start making serious NS moments. This was comedic in nature since Naruto's facial expression and the way he said it wasn't exactly indicative of serious romance, and Sakura did respond to it negatively as usual. The parallel was more of a Sakura/Kushina parallel with their temper, and Minato never said it aloud. When we put it into perspective, this means that to Kishi, who never makes comedic NH moments, considers NS to be for comedic relief. This chapter can be seen that way. Chapter 615 was too huge for Kishi to troll it. Had Naruto blushed, and been glad at the idea that his own dad paired him up with the girl he (as NS fans believe) loves, then it would have been an actual NS moment. But considering the chapter was called Team 7, it could also be seen as nothing more than a throwback to how they acted in part I.

This is the difference between NH moments which are always serious and are never comedy relief, and NS moments which has always been Naruto hitting on Sakura in someway, and Sakura rejecting it, or hitting him. Except, as you can clearly see, Naruto is not reacting to the idea of Sakura being his girlfriend as he would have back in part I and early part II.

Welcome Alaster, you came at a difficult time ;p

I don't know anymore... What Alaster says is true though, NH moments are more serious, intense and meaningful. People keep saying it was just for comedic relief, but can we really say that? Wouldn't that just be us being hypocrites? And obviously Team 7 is back together, and Sakura has shown not to be the emotional girl she always became whenever Sasuke was around, she has finally shown to have matured, now we've got to see if she still likes him or not, or if she's suddenly switched sides within a day.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Wed May 22, 2013 12:26 am

Well Sakura did react to Sasuke's appearance in the biggest way. Everyone else was more shocked by what he said, she was shocked by his appearance. This didn't strike a blow to NH because it wasn't a moment. I do believe a moment has to be mutual, which NS has very little of. Minato asked if Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend, and he didn't give a straight answer, he instead said
"yeah something like that" after a few umms, with no positive facial expression.

Put simply. Kishi puts a LOT more effort and length to NH moments than he does to these. If Naruto just said "no she's just a friend." it wouldn't be comedic now would it. :D

(And thanks for the welcome)

EDIT: I would also like to add that Naruto sort of told Sakura to go back into the Kitchen. He never did that with Hinata, at least not in the light hearted way he did with Sakura in that chapter. Honestly the whole chapter was a lot of comedy relief. Moment was sort of needed imo (the comedy lol)
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 12:28 am

uhm, well, to me it still is kind of implying that Naruto still has feelings for Sakura. Even if it was brought over in a comedic way typical of Team 7. And i know, Sakura's expression was the one given the most focus on, I'm glad she didn't cry like how I assumed she would.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 12:29 am

Alasteir wrote:Well Sakura did react to Sasuke's appearance in the biggest way. Everyone else was more shocked by what he said, she was shocked by his appearance. This didn't strike a blow to NH because it wasn't a moment. I do believe a moment has to be mutual, which NS has very little of. Minato asked if Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend, and he didn't give a straight answer, he instead said
"yeah something like that" after a few umms, with no positive facial expression.

Put simply. Kishi puts a LOT more effort and length to NH moments than he does to these. If Naruto just said "no she's just a friend." it wouldn't be comedic now would it. :D

(And thanks for the welcome)

EDIT: I would also like to add that Naruto sort of told Sakura to go back into the Kitchen. He never did that with Hinata, at least not in the light hearted way he did with Sakura in that chapter. Honestly the whole chapter was a lot of comedy relief. Moment was sort of needed imo (the comedy lol)

welcome to the party.

Yes I agree with you on that, you explained it better than I did.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Wed May 22, 2013 12:35 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:uhm, well, to me it still is kind of implying that Naruto still has feelings for Sakura. Even if it was brought over in a comedic way typical of Team 7. And i know, Sakura's expression was the one given the most focus on, I'm glad she didn't cry like how I assumed she would.

If it was it isn't exactly very strong feelings. Kishi has yet to show any sign of Naruto's feelings for Sakura. By that I mean, one would think that Naruto would be blushing, or smiling. But he wasn't. His expression was almost blank. I don't think of that as a sign of feelings. And the way he responded to Minato was also unclear of romance.

Besides, the best part is that NS fans believe that Kishi trolled NH, but as we all know, what NS really wanted was for Minato to make a direct comparison between Kushina and Sakura about their hair color outloud. Yet, instead, Kishi pointed out their tempers, and their tempers only, in a comedy relief moment. In other words, it can be said that Kishi trolled NS by stating that he still holds the couple to be for comedic purposes.

If you still feel down, reverse the moments. Would this be a good NH moment? :D
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 12:36 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:uhm, well, to me it still is kind of implying that Naruto still has feelings for Sakura. Even if it was brought over in a comedic way typical of Team 7. And i know, Sakura's expression was the one given the most focus on, I'm glad she didn't cry like how I assumed she would.

I was kind of hoping that Sakura wouldn't react like a child when she saw Sasuke, and it would be very interesting to see what she is capable of in the next chapter.

plus I doubt we have anything to worry about, it wasn't like it was a romantic moment between the two, more or so a comedy relief sort of thing, we do need some laughs through out the series, we have to also remember that, this wasn't (what the NS fans call) a giant FU to NaruHina. to me it doesn't imply much to point towards NaruSaku. think of it this way Naruto said more or less which to me means that Sakura is a girl and a friend but not a girlfriend, there was not romantic tone in it all, like some NS fans seem to believe and that Naruto now seems to be taking after his father when it comes to romance. which is quite funny as well. since we know that Naruto is helpless when it comes to romance.

Plus we need to wait for Naruto to reply directly to Hinata's love, why would Kishi foreshadow things like in Hinata's monologue? I think NaruHina holds all the cards at the moment.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 22, 2013 12:41 am

Minato doesn't know about sasuke and hinata, just like Yamato and sai.
even if Sakura is like kushina, so is Naruto, thus that whole thing falls flat on its face.that whole scene was comedy, just like all other NS moments.

Calm down.

Our thing id like to say though, is that I noticed hinata never appeared With her teammates and had her own panels. I hope she does something
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 12:43 am

@Alaster You're bringing my hopes up again, but I still feel crushed from the inside =.= It's just the way Kishi is dealing with all of this, it's like he knows that there are shipping wars going on and he simply likes to play with all of us, for all we know, NaruHina will become canon next month, and the hope given to the NaruSakus in this chapter will be left crushed and in bits. Anyway, someone's gotta be the loser and the other the winner, I'm just hoping we get the long end of the straw this time around

@ 51-mustang Well, at least Sakura showed some maturity (with Sasuke)

What I'm most bothered by is the fact that there will no doubt be some narusakus teasing us about it, and I know that the same thing happened the other way 'round too when 615 happened.

@TS We can't deny the fact that Sakura and Kushina's tempers and personalities ARE alike, this was even pointed out by Minato (which I thought he shouldn't have) but now I'm just clinging to a string of hope for Hinata to prove herself in front of Minato (i almost typed in Hinato xD)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:@Alaster You're bringing my hopes up again, but I still feel crushed from the inside =.= It's just the way Kishi is dealing with all of this, it's like he knows that there are shipping wars going on and he simply likes to play with all of us, for all we know, NaruHina will become canon next month, and the hope given to the NaruSakus in this chapter will be left crushed and in bits. Anyway, someone's gotta be the loser and the other the winner, I'm just hoping we get the long end of the straw this time around

@ 51-mustang Well, at least Sakura showed some maturity (with Sasuke)

What I'm most bothered by is the fact that there will no doubt be some narusakus teasing us about it, and I know that the same thing happened the other way 'round too when 615 happened.

@TS We can't deny the fact that Sakura and Kushina's tempers and personalities ARE alike, this was even pointed out by Minato (which I thought he shouldn't have) but now I'm just clinging to a string of hope for Hinata to prove herself in front of Minato (i almost typed in Hinato xD)

Well you have to remember the only reason why NS fans parallel Minato and Kushina was because Minato fell in love with Kushina because of her hair color. as I do recall they wanted Minato to mention how Sakura's hair reminded him of Kushina's hair, and mention it to Naruto. Now THAT would be a big NS moment (relatively speaking, when you compare it to every other NS moment). But instead Kishi didn't do that. He only referenced her temper. And I doubt Minato fell in love with her temper. Not exactly a good quality.

If anything this was a blow to NS because if it WERE serious, from the eyes of a NS fan, it shows that their pairing is still back to step one. No progression whatsoever. Naruto getting rejected.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 12:50 am

think of this way Gin, when ever there is a NS moment Kishi rips it to pieces a few chapters later, look what happened in chapter 469-470 and then in chapter 474.

let the NS fans have their little celebration, then a few weeks later they will be trolled by Kishi, then we do all the laughing because we know that Kishi has that habit of trolling NS. I also doubt Kishi would leave NaruHina hanging to dry this late in the game.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Wed May 22, 2013 12:52 am

Besides, what kind of writer deliberately makes long moments, and whole chapters devoted to a particular pair/thing/plot or whatever, then completely contradicts it and destroys it? Since the only reason why a writer would do that is that they draw pleasure from disappointing fans. Kishi doesn't seem to be this type of person. :D
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 1:00 am

[quote="Alasteir"]
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:

Well you have to remember the only reason why NS fans parallel Minato and Kushina was because Minato fell in love with Kushina because of her hair color. as I do recall they wanted Minato to mention how Sakura's hair reminded him of Kushina's hair, and mention it to Naruto. Now THAT would be a big NS moment (relatively speaking, when you compare it to every other NS moment). But instead Kishi didn't do that. He only referenced her temper. And I doubt Minato fell in love with her temper. Not exactly a good quality.

If anything this was a blow to NS because if it WERE serious, from the eyes of a NS fan, it shows that their pairing is still back to step one. No progression whatsoever. Naruto getting rejected.

yeah you're right about Minato only looking at the surface and not what's really on the inside. but remember that Naruto doesn't mind Sakura's temper, just like how Minato could deal pretty fine with Kushina's.

51-mustang wrote:think of this way Gin, when ever there is a NS moment Kishi rips it to pieces a few chapters later, look what happened in chapter 469-470 and then in chapter 474.

let the NS fans have their little celebration, then a few weeks later they will be trolled by Kishi, then we do all the laughing because we know that Kishi has that habit of trolling NS. I also doubt Kishi would leave NaruHina hanging to dry this late in the game.

I hope it happens this time around too.

Alasteir wrote:Besides, what kind of writer deliberately makes long moments, and whole chapters devoted to a particular pair/thing/plot or whatever, then completely contradicts it and destroys it? Since the only reason why a writer would do that is that they draw pleasure from disappointing fans. Kishi doesn't seem to be this type of person. :D

Perhaps Kishi is such a kind of bad troll?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 1:02 am

^what Alasteir said.

Kishi has built NaruHina up so why would he go and destroy it in an instant? why would he have had so much emphasis on Naruto taking Hinata's hand and have Naruto make flashbacks on Hinata's confession, plus it wouldn't have the same impact if Naruto said he already has a girlfriend wouldn't it? lol.

All the foreshadowing, the build up why would he destroy it?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 1:05 am

So you're all just saying this was typical Team 7 development? Like in the good old days?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Wed May 22, 2013 1:06 am

[quote="ɢɨɳ ★"]
Alasteir wrote:
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:

yeah you're right about Minato only looking at the surface and not what's really on the inside. but remember that Naruto doesn't mind Sakura's temper, just like how Minato could deal pretty fine with Kushina's.

51-mustang wrote:think of this way Gin, when ever there is a NS moment Kishi rips it to pieces a few chapters later, look what happened in chapter 469-470 and then in chapter 474.

I hope it happens this time around too.

Alasteir wrote:Besides, what kind of writer deliberately makes long moments, and whole chapters devoted to a particular pair/thing/plot or whatever, then completely contradicts it and destroys it? Since the only reason why a writer would do that is that they draw pleasure from disappointing fans. Kishi doesn't seem to be this type of person. :D

Perhaps Kishi is such a kind of bad troll?

There was no reference whatsoever that Minato finds Kushina's temper attractive. As you said, he pretty much just puts up with it. In other words, it isn't bad enough to overpower Kushina's positive qualities. Kishi himself has put too much effort into Hinata, and deliberately (unless he is being mind controlled, it is his manga) chose to keep her loving Naruto, and even had Naruto hold her hand, with the (which I argue is foreshadowing) side text that Naruto will never let go of Hinata's hand, which is hard to take literally in the given context, yet was put there for a reason.

This chapter just showed that whatever feelings Naruto has for Sakura, they are less than what they were in early part 2, because his dad pairing them, didn't provoke any positive reaction from Naruto. And love is an emotion, not something someone like Naruto could bring forth at will.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed May 22, 2013 1:12 am

Pairing wars pay the bills
Kishi's still building suspense with who's the endgame pairing going to be. Narusaku got a moment this chapter. Is it as strong as the previous NH moments? No. Is Narusaku going to develop more after this and become canon? I don't know, but I doubt it honestly. Kishi has built Naruhina up too much lately to just throw it to the side. But its still going to be annoying hearing all the "see Minakushi Narsaku parallels!".

Anyhow the thing that stuck out in this chap to me was sauce's sudden dicision to run for Hokage. I mean dafuq did that come from?
Also, can I just say that Sakura-chan is stepping the fuck up! no more sitting on the sidelines! Fighting with her full power besides her teammates! I've been waiting for this moment since the Sasori fight. Naruto 631: Anti-NH 4277565325
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 1:15 am

I think I can explain where that came from, when he was getting a story from the Hokages.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next