Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Month 2015

+29
H. Uzumaki
OG SerenaChan
Sango-chan
JMarieAllenPoe
Humoresque
Zoey
Azuula
chloboshoka
Nanifatcats
Sweet Fluttershy
NaruHina--Goofball
Bubbles
Irielo
racefan1992
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Strawberry
CRZ_19
sasuke
sunnyplace-nh
aktee71
RawrrSakura
phoenixmiko
Miss Love
KajiWakahisa
annalovesfiction
Hinata-Boobs
Orion
Yamasaki Akaiko
dovey
33 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by sunnyplace-nh Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:51 pm

OOh! New Idea!
Great Gatsby
Disney Princess
Babysitting
French Court (AU)
sunnyplace-nh
sunnyplace-nh

Back to top Go down

Post by CRZ_19 Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:32 pm

1. Sports or Sport day (AU)
2. Karaoke
3. Honeymoon
4. Best kiss
CRZ_19
CRZ_19

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:08 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:When suggesting ideas, keep in mind that a prompt needs to be "small" in the amount of text or else it can't fit well when ads have to be made. It should also be as general as possible to allow for maximum flexiability when it comes to fandom creations.

@Everyone
This is VERY important when coming up with ideas. We don't want to limit peoples' creativity too much, nor do we want everyone's contributions to be basically the same.

Also, welcome to our new members! Thanks for coming to help! :D

I've added all of your suggestions to the list, but I feel like some are similar to each other. Another step we need to take is weeding out the similar ones. I'll work on this, but I'd also like your thoughts.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:24 am

Okay, here are some prompt ideas:

Dancing
Clothes switch
Stargazing
College AU

And some questions ideas if we use them:

What was your reaction when NaruHina became canon?
What is your favorite "Naruto looking at Hinata awestruck" moment? [Can someone phrase this better, please? I feel like I didn't phrase it very well ^^"]

By the way, I think last year we released the teaser banner before the prompts list was released. Are we going to do that again this year? o: I can try and make something again, but my laptop is not helping, so I don't want to compromise and let you guys down. ): If I can figure something out, I'll let you all know.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:59 am

maybe a poem prompt??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Okay, I managed to make a gif as a small promo. Please, don't feel obligated to use it as I know it's nothing special, but it's what I could do with the resources I have at hand. Feel free to discard if someone makes something better!

It's 1.81 mb, so it's just the right size for tumblr if you want to upload it there, dovey-chan. Also, if you do end up using it, I saved the file so I can add a date when we decide the release date of the prompts' list

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 2 9spkuUR
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:54 pm

^Personally, I think that's an awesome teaser. :)

Strawberry wrote:What is your favorite "Naruto looking at Hinata awestruck" moment? [Can someone phrase this better, please? I feel like I didn't phrase it very well ^^"]

What is your favorite moment where Naruto stares in amazement at Hinata?
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Strawberry wrote:Okay, I managed to make a gif as a small promo. Please, don't feel obligated to use it as I know it's nothing special, but it's what I could do with the resources I have at hand. Feel free to discard if someone makes something better!

It's 1.81 mb, so it's just the right size for tumblr if you want to upload it there, dovey-chan. Also, if you do end up using it, I saved the file so I can add a date when we decide the release date of the prompts' list

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 2 9spkuUR

that is awesome. It shouldn't be a teaser tho, it should be a thing itself.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Just as a progress report;
annalovesfiction and I are coordinating some advertisements for Tumblr. They'll both have a similar layout, but with our own little twist. They contain the usual "NaruHina Month 2015, Submit your ideas to the forum, voting, official release, etc."
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Okay... prompts/questions lists updated! (Still need to do some cleaning though)

@Strawberry-chan~~
Thanks so much for making that!! I think it's fine just as it is. We can use it nowish for some early advertisements, because rawrrsakura and annalovesfiction are working on ads as well.
The only thing I would consider changing would be to have it say "Official list of prompts coming soon."

@RawrrSakura~
Thanks for helping and for the update! Anna showed me what she's come up with so far. Really good. I'm excited to see what y'all do. :D
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyplace-nh Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:58 pm

New Ideas
Cravings
I'm Sorry
Rebuilding
Infinity
Red String of Fate
sunnyplace-nh
sunnyplace-nh

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Maybe an idea for the questions part:

When did Naruto start to fall in love with Hinata?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:19 am

You guys are working on NaruHina Month again I see! I would love to help anyway I can. I can relay our month back to NH FC on NF again if you'd like for one. ^-^
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina--Goofball Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:25 am

These are my suggestions for prompts:

Personality switch
Honeymoon
Growing old together
Surprise gone wrong
The proposal
Orange and Purple
Kiss
Soulmate
Romeo and Juliet AU
Naruto's confession
NH meeting MK
NaruHina--Goofball
NaruHina--Goofball

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:25 am

If you guys need any help with graphics, I'm here~! I can help with the promo on Tumblr, if needed!

More prompts:

-Birthday
-Gifts
-Holidays
-Itadakimasu~!

I'm not good with questions NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 2 2801306734 . Maybe 'What's your favorite NaruHina moment?' or " What's your favorite NaruHina quote?"
Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:45 am

Yamasaki, racefan and dovey-chan - Thank you! <3

Here's the little fix you asked for, dovey-chan!
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 2 1cTnWcX

And omg, seeing more people joining this year, and knowing we are canon makes me so excited! I saw the promo Annalovesfiction made, and now hinata-boobs is offering to help. We have a great team guys <3 *squeals*

Anyway! I... made something with the calendar... I don't want you guys to think I am imposing anything! I just worked on it quick since I have to send my laptop to repair soon, and I want to help as much as I can. We don't have to use it, I just wanted to show you guys an idea for the calendar. Here it is:

Spoiler:

I used those images, because those are the only renders I have at the moment. But if you want to suggest something else (like another color pattern or another images) do let me know! I was thinking of rendering these other images later on because I like them better, so tell which of these you like, or feel free to suggest others. Though I prefer if they are from official art, the anime or the sd series instead of fanart.

Spoiler:

Lastly, I have another suggestion. Do you guys remember last year we held that kick-starter event with our memories of chapter 615? How about we make a kick-starter this year, but telling our reactions to NaruHina becoming canon instead? (I know I already suggested this for questions, but we can scratch that >.< ) If it's too much, then we don't have to, I'm just throwing this suggestion out there since the kick-starter last year was such a nice touch. What do you guys think?

So excited for NaruHina month! *-*
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:54 am

Oh no Strawberry-chan, you are not imposing anything. On the opposite, it's great you are proposing/creating/using some good stuffs to make this special NaruHina month (as NaruHina is freshly canon) as beautiful as possible.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:42 am

Prompt/Question Ideas Updated!

@Bubbles~
Any way you want to contribute would be appreciated. Advertising on the NH FC sounds good. :)

@Hinata-Boobs~
I would LOVE for you to help with graphics and promotion! What you did last year was amazing!!! Anything you want to do is cool.
Strawberry has suggested another kickstarter. Maybe you can work on and advertisement for that? That's what you did last year too. :)

@Strawberry-chan~
Thanks! I will post it on the blog in the next couple of days! ^^
The calendar looks really adorable so far! May I suggest softening the colors of the renders? Or if you find something with soft colors, use that. I hope you understand what I mean by soft. (Bad at explaining)
Soft like...
Spoiler:
Yes, I had nearly forgotten about the kickstarter. Great idea!
Do you have an idea of a date? Last year we did December 27, Hinata's birthday. Sound good for this year?
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Thank you for your kind words, Irielo-san. I appreciate it! :')

You're welcome, dovey-chan!! And thank you for pointing that out. I rushed to make it, and I didn't think about how to make the images blend in better. And yes, I understood what you meant, don't worry about it. XD

It seems like when I put my mind to it and stop procrastinating, I can actually get things done. o-o I rendered two other images and fixed the calendar today, and I also added "NaruHina Month" on the last row since it was empty. Which one do you guys think looks better, and is there anything else I should fix? I'll save the files on a USB device so in case my laptop takes too long to fix I can finish them on another computer. Anyway, here they are. Let me know what you think, please!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And yes, dovey-chan! That date is special, so I think it's appropriate for the kick-starter. :3

Last edited by Strawberry on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm all for the kick-starter again for December 27th! And I definitely would enjoy it if hinata-boobs would make another graphic/gif for it like last year! Both of the one's she made were so good!

I will be posting my advertisement on Tumblr for the month in a few days probably, to separate it a bit from annalovesfiction's in case people didn't see hers. Mine will look like this (Not quite sure why the sparkles aren't working on the middle part, but I assure you they work on Tumblr. xD);

Spoiler:

As stated before, annalovesfiction and I kinda collaborated a bit, so it looks a bit similar to the one she just posted today. If you see any mistakes/spelling errors or just general critiques, please don't hesitate to tell me!
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:22 pm

@Strawberry-chan~
Eeek! It's so cute! It looks a lot better (not that it looked bad before) since you softened the colors! :3 If I had to pick, I like the one with NaruHina Month at the bottom. Good thinking!
Are there supposed to be 4 different images? Because I only see the same 2 images twice. :0

And alright, December 27th it is for the kickstarter!

@RawrrSakura~
Glad you're on board for the kickstarter! I, too, hope Hinata-boobs is willing to make the graphic again! >.<
Yea. A few days is best.
I like it! And I can't think of anything to add/change. :0
Y'all coordinated so well.  ;A;
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:56 pm

I think the year "2015" should be on the calendar, probably where you have "NaruHina Month" written so that there's not much to change.

I prefer the 2nd calendar with "2015" added. I like the images being "darker."

@dovey: Unless Strawberry re-uploaded things, the 4 calendars are different. The first two have "darker" images of NaruHina whereas they are "lightened" in the last two.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:12 pm

not exactly sure what prompts mean, but here are my suggestion

Ballet duet/Pas De Deux (AU)
African Safari Adventure
Kids Academy Graduation
Naruto teaching Rasengan to the kids
Wedding Ceremony

For the wedding one may I suggest the Chinese Wedding Door games, they're hilarious i can imagine Naruto and his groomsmen coming under the mercy of Hinata's bridesmaid

For Ballet may i suggest either Swan Lake, Nutcracker, Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty
Sweet Fluttershy
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:59 pm

dovey wrote:Prompt/Question Ideas Updated!
@Bubbles~
Any way you want to contribute would be appreciated. Advertising on the NH FC sounds good. :)

Alright, will do! :)

It's so good to see new faces around here! Welcome everyone, and I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to let us know your ideas for NaruHina Month, our list is looking fantastic so far, keep it up!

@Strawberry-chan
Great work on the promo and calender!  ^-^

@RawrrSakura
Thank you for helping out with NaruHina Month again this year, its very much appreciated. :3
[/color]
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by annalovesfiction Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:28 pm

I've already posted my graphics to advertise the event on Tumblr and I'm waiting for Rawrr to post her work ( NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 2 789588777 ) and
@dovey I think we coordinated well too :)

@Strawberry: *felt like making suggestions, since I'm used to dealing with Tumblr limits for gifs/gifsets*
Your gif is 500x283, while now Tumblr gif size is 540x***. So if you'll post that one on Tumblr, if will look blurry. (they changed the dashboard and posts layout like a month ago xD you can find the new limits here http://36.media.tumblr.com/31a4041ffb3943cb08051ec716f3048d/tumblr_ne9ml1gH0l1rqryl2o1_500.jpg   )
Also: the new gif limit is "no larger than 1.75MB and no more than 540 pixels wide."
If you can manage to resize it staying in the 1.75 MB limit, it will work on Tumblr too.

As for the calendar, I really like the header and I think that it can be either lighter or darker, I like it anyway :) but maybe the squared part should be lighter? So that prompts will stand out ^^

Last edited by annalovesfiction on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited because I added ) at the end of the link and it wouldn't work .-.)
annalovesfiction
annalovesfiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next