Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina Month 2015

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:33 pm

@Strawberry: 1st, 4th, 2nd, 3rd [my order calender that I liked the most to the one I like the least]

@dovey: I prefer the 1st logo though I don't mind the 3rd one as a second choice. However, all of the text fonts are hard for me to read right now. Dark text on a dark background is horrible for reading purposes.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Zoey on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:57 am

*EDIT*
Dovey: I'll share my tumblr account but it's under construction 'cause I just did it yesterday xD Yep, I didn't have a tumblr account until now. :)) http://ichigozoey.tumblr.com/
For fonts: I like the second font for the header and 3rd and 4th for main text (the other two are a bit too hard for me to read xD)
Strawberry: I like the first and second one the most. <3



Last edited by Zoey on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Serenitys_zpses9jjrpa
|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey
Zoey


Posts : 179
Gender : Female
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by chloboshoka on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:20 am

Gosh all these graphics are beautiful. I love them so much they inspire me to make my own graphics, though they won't be as good as the others I would love to try. ^_^
chloboshoka
chloboshoka


Posts : 74
Gender : Female
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Zoey on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:28 am

chloboshoka wrote:Gosh all these graphics are beautiful. I love them so much they inspire me to make my own graphics, though they won't be as good as the others I would love to try. ^_^
You should try NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 1307054839 Graphics are really fun to do and it's nice to see how creative everyone is. I'm sure you can come out with something good. NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 3962228858 Just try and see how it goes. :D :D

_________________
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Serenitys_zpses9jjrpa
|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey
Zoey


Posts : 179
Gender : Female
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 am

Zoey wrote:
chloboshoka wrote:Gosh all these graphics are beautiful. I love them so much they inspire me to make my own graphics, though they won't be as good as the others I would love to try. ^_^
You should try NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 1307054839 Graphics are really fun to do and it's nice to see how creative everyone is. I'm sure you can come out with something good. NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 3962228858 Just try and see how it goes. :D :D

Wish i could but i have no artistic ability what so ever (i used too in my younger years).

I like too make things from square zero too square finish. Not use premade images in such.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:03 am

Just one thing... please don't use fan art if you haven't asked the artist first. At least one of those Zoey is by an artist that I know doesn't like their artwork used by fans. Angy-san never liked their work being used and I'm pretty sure Natto is of a similar mind-set.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Zoey on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:13 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Just one thing... please don't use fan art if you haven't asked the artist first. At least one of those Zoey is by an artist that I know doesn't like their artwork used by fans. Angy-san never liked their work being used and I'm pretty sure Natto is of a similar mind-set.
Okay. Sorry. >.< I'll modify it. :)
*Edit*
Done~ Used images from anime & manga ^^
Spoiler:
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Tumblr_nficcj3SIH1u4p3odo1_500

_________________
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Serenitys_zpses9jjrpa
|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey
Zoey


Posts : 179
Gender : Female
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Strawberry on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Okay, so far, there are 3 votes for the second calendar (dovey-chan, annalovesfiction, hinata-boobs), and two votes for the first one (Yamasaki Akaiko, Zoey). I am going to refrain from saying my favorite one for now and only vote if it's needed for a tie-breaker. So please, tell me your favorites! We still have time to decide on this. Here are the calendars again so you can see them and compare.

Strawberry wrote:
Spoiler:
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 FowdLX7
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 W7rzzTB
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 KJy9Yw7
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 78hihKB

dovey wrote:
Spoiler:
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 KNTm8ce

Dovey-chan! I really like the second one of the big fonts, and the last one of the smaller fonts. Though the background's pattern makes it a little hard to read, so maybe you could do it like with the big font and use a light color with a think dark border? Just a suggestion to see how it looks. o:

Zoey wrote:Okay. Sorry. >.< I'll modify it. :)
*Edit*
Done~ Used images from anime & manga ^^
Spoiler:
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Tumblr_nficcj3SIH1u4p3odo1_500

That is so pretty! <3 You should upload it to tumblr and tag it as NaruHina and NaruHina Month to promote the event, and so that I can like and reblog it. :3 The more promos, the better.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 HR5PqFk
FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by dovey on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Thanks, everyone for the input. :3 I've taken away, added, and made changes. Tell me what you think of the background, large fonts, and smaller fonts. Thanks. Dropping this in quickly and going to bed. /so tired/

Spoiler:
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 RqlUolg

_________________
dovey
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Irielo on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:47 pm

@ Strawberry-chan For the calendar, I prefer the 1st and the 4th ones.

@Dovey-chan It looks good. Lol! Here, I also prefer the 1st and 4th "NaruHina Month".

_________________
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Hinata-Boobs on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:06 pm

@dovey wooooow, it's lovely!
Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs


Posts : 17
Gender : Female
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Bubbles on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:46 pm

dovey wrote:Thanks, everyone for the input. :3 I've taken away, added, and made changes. Tell me what you think of the background, large fonts, and smaller fonts. Thanks. Dropping this in quickly and going to bed. /so tired/

Spoiler:
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 RqlUolg
Loving the bakcground. As for the fonts, between the last two, I like the ("NaruHina is really cool") font, I find it easier to read than the other one.
Bubbles
Bubbles


Posts : 1105
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by annalovesfiction on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:05 am

dovey wrote:Thanks, everyone for the input. :3 I've taken away, added, and made changes. Tell me what you think of the background, large fonts, and smaller fonts. Thanks. Dropping this in quickly and going to bed. /so tired/

Spoiler:
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 RqlUolg

Large fonts: the first and the third
Smaller font: the "NaruHina is really cool" one

good job anyway, the background is lovely :3
annalovesfiction
annalovesfiction


Posts : 6
Gender : Female
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Strawberry on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:31 am

dovey wrote:Thanks, everyone for the input. :3 I've taken away, added, and made changes. Tell me what you think of the background, large fonts, and smaller fonts. Thanks. Dropping this in quickly and going to bed. /so tired/

Spoiler:
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 RqlUolg

The background is lovely, dovey-chan. And now the text can be read better. :3 I personally like the third font of the larger ones the best, and the first one of the smaller ones. <3

**Update on the calendar** With Irielo-san's vote, both the first and second calendar are tied with 3 votes each.

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 HR5PqFk
FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by chloboshoka on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 pm

This was fun:
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Tumblr_nfo8vhWbEz1r7yaero1_500
I gave it a go! :D
chloboshoka
chloboshoka


Posts : 74
Gender : Female
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:55 pm

^I saw that on tumblr earlier. :)

@dovey:
Heading: 4th (followed by the 3rd, 2nd, 5th, and 1st)
Text: 1st
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Humoresque on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:28 pm

I wanted to add a couple of prompt ideas of my own, but after reading through the list, all the ideas I had were already suggested (and I'm actually really happy about that)! Oh, and I did just join after finding out about this forum through Tumblr. I'll try to not be too much of a bother to you all! NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 789588777
Humoresque
Humoresque


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:55 am

Man there's no such thing as a bother here we all are a family here joined together because of one ship we love and adore and it's already cannon :P oh yeah welcome and yes a lot of prompts are looking good!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Irielo on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:20 am

Humoresque wrote:I wanted to add a couple of prompt ideas of my own, but after reading through the list, all the ideas I had were already suggested (and I'm actually really happy about that)! Oh, and I did just join after finding out about this forum through Tumblr. I'll try to not be too much of a bother to you all! NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 789588777

You do not bother. Feel comfortable and enjoy your stay here!

_________________
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Humoresque on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:57 am

I feel so welcome already! January is going to be a busy month for a lot of us! ^_^
Humoresque
Humoresque


Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by JMarieAllenPoe on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:50 pm

I have a few prompts I'd like to share. :)

- Firsts
- Intimacy (does not have to be sexual)
- Valentine's Day/White Day Chocolates (even though it'll be January but oh well. :P)
- DreamWorks/Disney
- Social Media
- (Hinata's) Summoning Jutsu
- Red String of Fate
- Pregnancy
- Grandpa Hiashi/Grandpa Iruka/Grandpa Jiraya/Aunt Hanabi/Uncle Neji, etc.
- Reincarnation
- Ghost
- Pokemon
- Story Time
- Stars
- Mental Illness
- Naruto's Handicap
- Stalker
- Season Festival
- Misunderstandings
- Goodbye
- Defense
- Relief
- Your Own Headcanons
JMarieAllenPoe
JMarieAllenPoe


Posts : 48
Gender : Female
Location : U.S.

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Sweet Fluttershy on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:17 pm

OMG why didn't I suggest these before, Prompts: The Fault In Our Stars, If I Stay (film or novel), The Nutcracker,  Titanic, The Notebook, Victorian Era, Paris (City of Love), Jane Austen
Sweet Fluttershy
Sweet Fluttershy


Posts : 21
Gender : Female
Location : somewhere over the rainbow

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by chloboshoka on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:17 am

JMarieAllenPoe wrote:I have a few prompts I'd like to share. :)

- Firsts
- Intimacy (does not have to be sexual)
- Valentine's Day/White Day Chocolates (even though it'll be January but oh well. :P)
- DreamWorks/Disney
- Social Media
- (Hinata's) Summoning Jutsu
- Red String of Fate
- Pregnancy
- Grandpa Hiashi/Grandpa Iruka/Grandpa Jiraya/Aunt Hanabi/Uncle Neji, etc.
- Reincarnation
- Ghost
- Pokemon
- Story Time
- Stars
- Mental Illness
- Naruto's Handicap
- Stalker
- Season Festival
- Misunderstandings
- Goodbye
- Defense
- Relief
- Your Own Headcanons

These are really great prompts. I particularly love the grandparent and aunt/uncle prompt and of course the pokemon one as I am a big fan of pokemon.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka


Posts : 74
Gender : Female
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by JMarieAllenPoe on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:12 am

chloboshoka wrote:These are really great prompts. I particularly love the grandparent and aunt/uncle prompt and of course the pokemon one as I am a big fan of pokemon.

Thanks! :) With the Pokémon prompt, I think it's cool because NaruHina could either be pokemon or trainers. :) Haha, I just realized Kurama would either be or use a Nine-Tails in the pokemon universe. XD
JMarieAllenPoe
JMarieAllenPoe


Posts : 48
Gender : Female
Location : U.S.

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by dovey on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:18 pm

List Updated. Editing duplicates in a word file now. Will post edited list tomorrow.

LAST DAY TO SHARE IDEAS IS TOMORROW.

VOTING WILL BEGIN DECEMBER 1.

_________________
dovey
dovey


Posts : 483
Gender : Female
Location : CANONLAND

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum