Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015)

5 posters

Go down

NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015) Empty NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015)

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:55 am

I'm literally surprised that no one has brought any of this stuff here... so I'm going to do it:

First, the family portrait that we've known about for months but never had a clear picture of...

NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015) Tumblr_nncoz4ixra1tg3a8ao1_500
tumblr source

Second, Kiba's story with some NaruHina...

NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015) Tumblr_nndasxGuqT1u0mmu2o1_500
tumblr source

Third, there's news of a second NaruHina family portrait on display from those who went to the Naruto Exhibit on day 1. Those who have some Japanese translation ability have summarized it: summary 1, summary 2, summary 3. The most popular theory is that this is the portrait that was advertised last month in Shonen Jump.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015) Empty Re: NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015)

Post by Irielo Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:58 am

Cool that you came to the idea of sharing this stuff Yamasaki. Thanks for sharing!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015) Empty Re: NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015)

Post by Zoey Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Drawn by MK:
NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015) Tumblr_nnntohkXhl1tjfr4qo2_540

NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015) Tumblr_nnntohkXhl1tjfr4qo1_540
So this looks so awesome. I love the fact Naruto looks as angry as Kushina while Hinata looks calmer like Minato. Lol
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Zoey wrote:Drawn by MK:
NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015) Tumblr_nnntohkXhl1tjfr4qo2_540

NaruHina Stuff (Naruto Exhibit April 2015) Tumblr_nnntohkXhl1tjfr4qo1_540
So this looks so awesome. I love the fact Naruto looks as angry as Kushina while Hinata looks calmer like Minato. Lol

Always loved the connection between naruto and his mother and hinata and minato :3
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 01, 2015 2:24 am

That's great work by Kishimoto himself, first we see the family pictures then we get another family breakfast, really nice to see the similarities between the two pictures.

great to see how similar Boruto is to his father as his father is similar to his mother, these official artworks really portray that nicely, going to have a guess what is being said here.

Boruto: see ya mom and dad.
Naruto: Boruto! I told you a million times finish your breakfast!
Hinata: Boruto, you better listen to your father.
Himawari: good luck with you graduation big brother.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Yeah, I saw it on tumblr (and several edits) before. Many thanks to whoever chose to take the picture and post it on the Internet. ^_^
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down