Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 676 discussions and 677 predictions

+6
Sacred Fire
Azuula
NaruHina <3
Taushishi17
Mustang
Irielo
10 posters

Go down

Naruto chapter 676 discussions and 677 predictions Empty Naruto chapter 676 discussions and 677 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue May 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 676 discussions and 677 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 676 discussions and 677 predictions

Post by Mustang Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 pm

oh man this was a great chapter, it leaves us on yet another Cliffhanger, Kishi, stop making us pull out our hair,  Naruto chapter 676 discussions and 677 predictions 271180883 

I love the fact that Madara is truly living up to this final villain and he is pulling it off far better than expected, the good guys are really in a bind so seeing how they get out of it is going to be really interesting, it also seems like the only ones that can compete against the Infinite nightmare is Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura in this chapter was amazing, too bad she couldn't phase Madara, but it was still badass to see her charge at a badass villain.

I feel that Sakura and Kakashi are out of this fight, they along with everyone will be hit by Infinite Tsukoyomi, which means this fight only has a short time left before it ends, I am giving it 10-12 chapters, this is since we are at Madara's final move, which means the battle will soon turn towards Naruto's and Sasuke's favour, cannot wait to see what Kishi pulls out next.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 676 discussions and 677 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 676 discussions and 677 predictions

Post by Taushishi17 Tue May 13, 2014 7:24 pm

First let me say this I'm mad that Kishi did the whole "I finally think I caught up" thing just to troll the **** out of Sakura I honestly thought she was gonna pull some magical wonder on me but nope I guess all we can do is think about it...

Second, Sasuke did show some emotion he told her to wait right(or at least think it)??? I guess he isn't a jerk after all...

Third,Sasukes mobile suit susandam woooooowwwww....

Fourth,Madaras bad assery I'm used to it...

Last but not least the god treeeeeeeeeeee this is getting good!

End of my rambling...

***taushishi17

Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue May 13, 2014 7:24 pm

This chapter was absolutely amazing! Madara is such a badass it's crazy! I honestly don't even know how they're going to get out of this one, wow is all I have to say... not going to lie, but for a second I thought Madara was going to get the Byakugan... my hopes were a little too high. But it's okay, Sakura did a good job, I thought she was going to die and I cried a bit lol! I kind of wonder what Sasuke intentions are, I mean we know he is very emotionless (at times), but he didn't really seemed fazed when Sakura was stabbed, except for the gasp him and Naruto did assuming the '!'.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue May 13, 2014 7:25 pm

I have a feeling that something's going to go wrong with the process of the infinite tsukyomi... I dunno though. Anything's possible.

Can't wait for the next chapter, this one was great... :p
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Tue May 13, 2014 7:50 pm

This chapter was amazing!To the flying susanoo,and the bijuudama rasenshuriken.
Sakura finally release her seal and got saved again!
It looks everyone is going to be put under Genjutsu next chaper!

Kakashi looking at Naruto fighting the invisable limbo clones,Kakashi don,t know what Naruto doing. LMAO

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Tue May 13, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue May 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Madara's third eye looks monstrous compared to Sasuke's new eye... He wants to use this eye to reflect the moon or something like that and to put his plan into action. I was expecting Obito/Black Zetsu to get the other Sharingan and it happened. It seems Obito is now unconscious but I don't think he's done yet.

Sakura's action was courageous, unfortunately, her attack did not work out because of those Madara's shadows. I am curious to know how much of them he can create... It seems that only Naruto and Sasuke are able to feel/see them.

So, it would be better for Sakura to get something too in order to fight along with the boys. And for Kakashi, I don't know...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed May 14, 2014 9:21 am

i wonder if we are going to see the naruto´s matrix world in the next chapter, i am curious about it, on the other hand i feel that this manga is near its end and still sakura is wondering whether Sasuke cares about her, wait!!! the manga is near its end???!!!  Naruto chapter 676 discussions and 677 predictions 2801306734 hopefully the end will be epic!!!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 14, 2014 12:24 pm

It's not that Sasuke doesn't care about Sakura, he does care about her, but there isn't time to get emotional, Sasuke realises this, Madara is about to achieve his goals.

Plus I don't feel that Kishi needs to portray Sakura as some damsel in distress, she can look after herself, it was proven in this chapter, when she used the byakugou, normally that would have killed her, it didn't. (luckily) thinking that Sasuke didn't care was an understatement on her behalf, Sasuke was analysing the situation with his Rinnegan trying to figure out a path to victory, like I said there is no time for ships.

That is something NS, NH, SS all need to understand, Kishi has no room for pairing situations.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed May 14, 2014 3:04 pm

I understand. There is far more important things going on right now then who is going to end up with who. After the war, the will probably be more room with who ends up with who..friendships and relationships could develop. I feel this war has formed some bonds.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu May 15, 2014 5:51 am

51-mustang wrote: That is something NS, NH, SS all need to understand, Kishi has no room for pairing situations.

Pairing issue:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu May 15, 2014 6:15 pm

I liked this chapter a lot, except for one specific thing: Naruto, STAHP. Sakura can fight, she doesn't need your over-protection. Somebody tell this boy Sakura was stabbed with a highly poisonous sword before she even had byakugo and yet came out of it like a boss, healing herself with it still inside her.

Now she has byakugo, she doesn't need him pulling her out of the way, she tanked that stick and tried to smash his face like it was no biggie. That's my girl. She took the initiative and went for it, not relying on the boys to do something first. She wanted to be a distraction and I think it could have worked had she been aware of Madara's shadow clones.

I was both annoyed and not with Naruto saving her. I can just chalk it up to "teamwork" but still. I'd rather her not get saved while trying to help. It was a nice NSbrotp moment though, I'll give it that.

When Sakura felt sad about Sasuke 'not seeming to care' I was reminded of the times Sakura thought Sasuke did not care, and was later proven wrong or the audience was shown otherwise. Sakura, poor bbygirl has been in the dark about a lot of things Sasuke reacted to and felt.

Him calling her "precious" to him, the way he looked at her when she hugged him for example. His thank you was the one thing she at least heard from him directly, and even before that, when she first stopped him at the gate, she expressed that "no matter what, you just always hate me, don't you?" thought process, only to be proven wrong.

Sakura thinking of this now could easily be a set up for a moment to show her that she's wrong. That he does care. But I don't know if it'll be sooner or later.

What I'm most excited about in the upcoming chapters is M.T. Either it's going to fail for some reason, or it'll be activated. If it is activated, I'm curious as to whether it will involve everyone's most desired dreams, or worst nightmares. Both could lead to more insight, especially regarding Sasuke and his thought process. It could also lead to a pairing tease/moment, depending.

I'm anticipating 677, come up soon! x)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Much better than 675. ;)

However, I disagree with the "no pairing issue" comment, particularly as the last two chapters have been all about SasuSaku and setting up more of it to come later on--but probably not as quickly as desired (similar to how some prior chapters back in the earlier stages of the war were clearly setting up the eventual NaruHina that's already occurred). In fact, most pairing moments occur during battle in this series (there are obvious exceptions though).

Sakura wasn't trolled, but if your expectation was for Sakura to do something to harm Madara, I think your expectation needs to be brought back down considering Sakura wasn't really expecting to harm Madara herself. Sakura was supposed to be a decoy, which meant that Naruto & Sasuke were supposed to do the damage. The main reason Sakura's idea didn't work is because she didn't know that Madara could make multiple shadows (and neither did Naruto or Sasuke until they felt--Naruto or saw--Sasuke them; and Sakura can't do either of those things, nor can Kakashi). I do think she knew about the "shadow" stuff to some degree because Naruto, Sakura, & Sasuke were talking for awhile in 675 without us hearing their discussion. I would like to think the boys were sharing info that they knew about Madara with her (while Kakashi was thinking about how they've all grown up so much).

I'm actually surprised that we're getting the Moon's Eye Plan before midnight unless this is a throw back to it needing to be released in stages (similar to how the Juubi had multiple forms and when they were supposed to be stopping the tree from blooming). If it's not a "stages" thing, then I'm curious if we're going to get a "dream" or a "nightmare."

I must make my obligatory comment: "Where's Killer Bee?" I know it's not as bad for him as it's been for Yamato or Anko, but I'd like a little teaser or something when it comes to him. ;p
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down