Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions

Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions Empty Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed May 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

I'm going to wait for a few other translations to be posted to make final thoughts, but it was nice seeing Boruto think of Hinata (too bad Kishimoto couldn't fit Himawari there... but Hinata was the one who fixed the lunch and is his mom which he's comparing to being annoyed with his dad--and they'd be on the same "level") when Sarada tried to point out that he still has someone around who cares. Some people will be happy to know that Naruto seemingly did tell Hinata he was leaving for awhile (not as big a discussion here, but I saw it in other places after 700+2 dropped).

At the moment, either the fact that Sarada & Chouchou aren't officially ninjas yet mean that they can just go whenever they please or Shikamaru incorrectly thinks that Sarada & Chouchou have parental permission to leave, otherwise I'm not sure I get why he'd okay the two of them just going out the village--even if they did promise to deliver Naruto's lunch. I don't fault Shikamaru for not knowing that someone was spying. While Naruto acknowledged noticing Sarada & Chouchou, he didn't acknowledge knowing about "mysterious Akatsuki guy" (nor Shin) spying on the area with the mini-Juubi-like thing.

So, whatever is going on, I'm guessing this is going to end up being a bit serious.

So, indirect NH moment in this chapter. Wish I had picked it instead of 700+4. Oh well ^_^
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed May 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Thanks Yamasaki! I was waiting for someone to post before posting myself (can't double-post)...

I was actually surprised to see Shikamaru around and letting them bringing Naruto's lunch to him. Well, he might have thought Naruto was not far and it was pretty ok to let them go.

It was interesting to see that Boruto and Mitsuki seem to be good friends as Sarada and Chouchou are. Although it was just in Boruto's thoughts, it was nice to see Hinata as well (indirect NaruHina moment like you've suggested Yamasaki).

I liked to see how Sarada and Chouchou can combine while fighting despite not matching Shin. I am curious about who is this Akatsuki guy (Shin's "father"). But with this mini-Juubi thing spying for them and being connected to them, it raises other questions too.

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu May 14, 2015 6:05 am

A good chapter all around. Saw that Naruto knew all along that there were eavesdroppers though he thought they would have given up well before he turned around to take care of them. Also I foresee that Naruto will not be able to keep what ever the secret is, a secret much longer. Obviously the rogue Uchiha or who ever the new enemy is, is the reason for all the secrecy surrounding Sarada's birth. I have a theory that Maybe the new enemy is the results of Danzo and Orochimaru's collaborations.

Many people online are talking about Obito's stash of Sharingan. They are forgetting about the other collector of Sharingan Danzo. The new enemy seems to admire Itachi and his sacrifices so in it's own way the new enemy seems concerned for konoha much like Danzo was. Danzo doesn't seem to be the type that wouldn't have back up plans to his back up plans, especially in the event of his death. Maybe this was one of those plans that like most of his other ones ultimately hurt Konoha instead of helping it.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 14, 2015 6:46 am

meow69 wrote:Obviously the rogue Uchiha or who ever the new enemy is, is the reason for all the secrecy surrounding Sarada's birth. I have a theory that Maybe the new enemy is the results of Danzo and Orochimaru's collaborations.

Many people online are talking about Obito's stash of Sharingan. They are forgetting about the other collector of Sharingan Danzo. The new enemy seems to admire Itachi and his sacrifices so in it's own way the new enemy seems concerned for konoha much like Danzo was. Danzo doesn't seem to be the type that wouldn't have back up plans to his back up plans, especially in the event of his death. Maybe this was one of those plans that like most of his other ones ultimately hurt Konoha instead of helping it.

Very interesting thoughts meow69. As for me, Shin's "father" is the one I would like to know the identity. There are some theories stating that it could also be Shisui Uchiha who supposedly "died" blind. He was also Itachi's best friend and he worked under Danzo. And the guy in today's chapter had an implemented Sharingan seemingly resulting from a surgery. But I would wait for the answers.

If this guy is indeed the reason for the secrecy about Sarada's birth, I would be curious to see what were his deeds during these past years.

The "disturbing" thing is this mini-Juubi like being. Is it something which remained from the war or is it the result of an experiment?

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu May 14, 2015 7:35 am

Plus Obito other than indirectly through Akatsuki is never shown collaborating with Orochimaru. In fact Orochimaru tried his best to hinder Akatsuki by taking his ring with him and trying at least once to kill Naruto. Danzo on the other hand collaborated with him a whole lot. Danzo also had access to Hashirama's DNA and used it (with Orochimaru's help if I recall correctly) to make an arm that looks very much like a part or Zetsu. Plus I seriously doubt that out of the whole massacre only got the 11 sharingan implanted in his arm.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 14, 2015 8:17 am

meow69 wrote:Plus Obito other than indirectly through Akatsuki is never shown collaborating with Orochimaru. In fact Orochimaru tried his best to hinder Akatsuki by taking his ring with him and trying at least once to kill Naruto. Danzo on the other hand collaborated with him a whole lot. Danzo also had access to Hashirama's DNA and used it (with Orochimaru's help if I recall correctly) to make an arm that looks very much like a part or Zetsu. Plus I seriously doubt that out of the whole massacre only got the 11 sharingan implanted in his arm.  

For sure, there were more Sharingan "available" after the Uchiha massacre than the ones on Danzo's arm and eye (Shisui's one).

The questions with this guy wearing the Akatsuki cloak and having this implemented Sharingan are who is it and what are his intentions?

For now, we know he has a grudge against Sasuke but is it just an Uchiha issue? This mini-Juubi was spying outside the village and did it unnoticed. I still can't figure out if Naruto came back to Sarada and Chouchou because he felt Shin's intentions as well... Anyway, what I mean is that these guys do not seem to have something against Konoha but they seem to act on a more personal level.

On another hand, Sasuke has contributed to win the war but he also helped Akatsuki before. I guess there are some people in the Shinobi world who do not trust him and the Uchiha at all and who hold a grudge against them for all the losses. Sasuke making sure that everything related to his clan would not be the cause of any problem anymore could thus be the reason why Sarada's birth had to be maintained secret (if that's really there case).

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu May 14, 2015 10:48 am

Saw one more translation now, forgot to mention that Mitsuki is pretty cool. Chouchou is still hilarious.

Yeah, it does seem like the remnants of someone's plans from the previous series is causing the problems now. The unanswerable question is who is the "someone." Each one I keep hearing about being mentioned as a possibility is a good option at the moment.

I wonder if Shin is going to just "disappear" again (as he did with Sasuke in the previous chapter) considering who Sarada and Chouchou have as backup at the moment.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by rilakkuma88 on Thu May 14, 2015 3:27 pm

DEFINITELY A BETTER CHAPTER THAN LAST WEEK!! OMG HINATA!!!

I need to see Naruto's reaction to Hinata's bento ;-; Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions 8894463 Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions 789588777

YAAAAAAAS KISHI YAAAAAAS AT SARADA X CHOUCHO COMBO ATTACK!! AND THEN NARUBAE COMING IN JUST KILLED ME IN FEELS!!! I AM SO DAMN HYPED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions 3055401388 Naruto Gaiden chapter 3 discussions and chapter 4 predictions 3497021318
rilakkuma88
rilakkuma88

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Fri May 15, 2015 3:18 am

Another mystery are who is Mitsuki father ?
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri May 15, 2015 4:28 am

db84x wrote:Another mystery are who is Mitsuki father ?

My bad, I thought you were talking about Shin. Good question. I would also like to know who are his parents or if he's an orphan coming from another village.

Last edited by Irielo on Fri May 15, 2015 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting a mistake.)

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Sun May 17, 2015 12:01 am

I hope the mystery revealed soon, but I guess he was Toneri son or maybe Kakashi son
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon May 18, 2015 3:20 pm

I don't see Mitsuki being Kakashi's son considering he's not from the village. Sarada's secrecy should be enough for such a short series. Additionally, Kakashi hasn't been shown to have a wife. While it's possible for Kakashi to have one, I'd think that would've been revealed if he did have one by now.

I currently consider Mitsuki to be the clanless kid of the current generation, similar to how Sakura was the clanless kid (and the only clanless kid of the K9... Lee & Tenten are a year older so I'm ignoring them for now). Thanks to the exhibit, we now know for certain that Kakashi was part of a clan.

If by chance we do get a clan out of Mitsuki later on (and he's no longer "clanless"), I figure it'll be from a different village.

A Toneri connection is possible based on what we know at the moment (which granted isn't much) though I wouldn't be surprised if it goes elsewhere.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum