Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto Gaiden chapter 2 discussions and chapter 3 predictions

Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 2 discussions and chapter 3 predictions Empty Naruto Gaiden chapter 2 discussions and chapter 3 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed May 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Last edited by Irielo on Thu May 07, 2015 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 2 discussions and chapter 3 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 2 discussions and chapter 3 predictions

Post by Mustang on Wed May 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Yeah I like the comments of ChouChou, her and Sarada are two really interesting characters, me thinks Kishi likes those two as characters, it is just the way he is portraying them as characters, wonder what Mitsuki will be like in the coming chapters.

as for the new kid with the Sharingan, he seems like an interesting character. but it is nice to see Sasuke holding him off with one less arm, but over all this chapter wasn't all that bad, I also hope that Sakura will be alright as well.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 2 discussions and chapter 3 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 2 discussions and chapter 3 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed May 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Regarding the chapter, the whole situation of Sarada's trying to know more about herself was made funny by Chouchou when the latter stated she does not think she looks like her parents, that she had to know more and so on.

Aside that, this guy with the Sharingan looks somehow creepy. It seems he's associate to Akatsuki and I'm wondering who was he talking to. The guy seemed to express himself in a weird way too. Just asking myself why he brought up Itachi's name and why he wants Sasuke to pay for killing Itachi and also what the other guy with the Akatsuki clothes meant when he said something like Sasuke is  a disgrace to the Uchiha.

From Naruto and Kakashi's conversation, it seems Orochimaru is still making his experiments, even Yamato's name was mentioned (don't know what it meant really).

But I am curious to see what is going to come out of the meeting between Naruto and Sasuke and the visit to Orochimaru's place before putting any blame on him.

I am also looking forward to see if Sarada will succeed to meet her father in the current situation.

Really appreciated how Sasuke uses the "old-fashion" way to communicate with Konoha.

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu May 07, 2015 1:45 am

I am thinking that Naruto will catch on to the fact Sarada is following him next chapter. Of course he will confront here about it. Then she will lay it all out to Naruto about her questioning her origins. Then Naruto will probably decide to take her with him to see Sasuke. I don't see an academy student realistically tailing a Hokage let alone the most powerful of them all. On the other hand Naruto having lived alone a good portion of his life might understand what she is doing without even talking to her, and allow himself to be tailed. Just like he allowed Bolt to get away with hiding behind the sign.

All I can say for certain is that the circumstances surrounded Sarada's birth are mysterious. There might even be a law keeping that secret from her in much the same way there was with Kyuubi being sealed inside Naruto. I am guessing though that everyone is keeping silent about it to protect her from what ever the secret is. If such a law exists then it would have been passed by Kakashi. Naruto would be understanding about having secrets kept from you. He would also understand that at some point secrets must get out. Honestly this entire situation has many parallels with the forbidden scroll incident. Especially if Naruto thinks back to himself when he was younger and didn't know why the adults ignored him and he was questioning his existence.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 07, 2015 2:15 am

^I agree with the fact that there might be a secret which must be kept surrounding Sarada's birth but I doubt Naruto would let her come along. Sarada has not even graduated at the academy yet and this mission he is going on now could be a very dangerous one. I don't think he would take the risk of exposing her to such potential danger(s).

However, when he notices her, he could tell her something like she will meet her dad soon which could cool her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu May 07, 2015 3:12 am

Irielo wrote:^I agree with the fact that there might be a secret which must be kept surrounding Sarada's birth but I doubt Naruto would let her come along. Sarada has not even graduated at the academy yet and this mission he is going on now could be a very dangerous one. I don't think he would take the risk of exposing her to such potential danger(s).

However, when he notices her, he could tell her something like she will meet her dad soon which could cool her down.

Maybe. Kishi might also allow Sarada to do the impossible much like he allowed Naruto to "defeat Hiruzen and steal the scroll" something that should have been impossible but for the sake of plot had to happen. Possibly her life might even be in danger much like Naruto's was when he found out the secret. I could see who ever the new enemy is using Sarada to get to Sasuke by revealing the secret much like Mizuki though it would be a half truth much like Mizuki. Then while Sarada is frozen up go after her causing Sasuke or Naruto to protect her much like Iruka did for Naruto. Probably Sasuke so he can get a chance to prove though his actions that he indeed loves Sarada. Much like Iruka proved through his words and actions that he had in fact acknowledged Naruto. Sasuke by Protecting her could prove he acknowledges her as his daughter.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 07, 2015 4:14 am

meow69 wrote:Maybe. Kishi might also allow Sarada to do the impossible much like he allowed Naruto to "defeat Hiruzen and steal the scroll" something that should have been impossible but for the sake of plot had to happen. Possibly her life might even be in danger much like Naruto's was when he found out the secret. I could see who ever the new enemy is using Sarada to get to Sasuke by revealing the secret much like Mizuki though it would be a half truth much like Mizuki. Then while Sarada is frozen up go after her causing Sasuke or Naruto to protect her much like Iruka did for Naruto. Probably Sasuke so he can get a chance to prove though his actions that he indeed loves Sarada. Much like Iruka proved through his words and actions that he had in fact acknowledged Naruto. Sasuke by Protecting her could prove he acknowledges her as his daughter.

I like the idea of Sasuke proving Sarada how strong he loves her by protecting her. The thing is that I don't see her "defeating Naruto" by tailing him for instance. He would notice her and would not allow her to come. If he is going there by himself when he could have sent a team of Jonin to do so, it means there is something very confidential and potentially very dangerous about the whole thing.

So, it would be careless if he let Sarada and Chouchou (she will most likely be with Sarada) coming along. But I think he might use Hiraishin or something along the line to get to Sasuke asap. Sarada and Chouchou would then try somehow to go on their quest which will eventually lead them to encounter some dangers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu May 07, 2015 11:34 am

So, let's see what version of plot is going to allow Sarada & Chouchou to follow Naruto... because they're going to do it and I'm almost positive that Naruto won't know that they're following him either. It'll probably be more dramatic to have the two of them (Sarada & Chouchou) get in trouble with the "Uchiha crest guy" and have Sasuke (in particular) rescue them. There are plenty of other possibilities, but I'm currently going with this train of thought as future developments. Of course, Chouji and/or Karui checking up on Chouchou could derail this idea next chapter (as they are aware of her sillyness), but I doubt it as that would stop the drama too soon.

I just expect the two of them back before Shino has to give the exams.

So, Mitsuki is officially "not from Konoha." I'm curious where his origins are going to be.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 07, 2015 8:34 pm

The thing is there is for now no indications of how far is the place Naruto is going to. I think the farer it is, the faster Naruto will try to get there and I don't think Sarada and Chouchou will be able to keep up to Naruto's pace. They will most likely try to follow him without being really able to do so imo and there is a possibility they get lost on the way.

In this situation who knows what can happen? Like you've mentioned it Yamasaki, they could "accidentally" encounter the "Uchiha crest guy" for instance. That would for sure bring some drama.

Anyway, I don't think Sarada and Chouchou's absence will remain unnoticed for long in Konoha especially if the whole situation takes too much time. In case nobody has a clue where the girls are gone, Mitsuki could be a help as it seems he heard what they were talking about. It will not be a problem then for Shikamaru to relate it to Naruto's mission and to send a team in order to bring the girls back. Of course, the girls' situation would have developed in a way making the search for them difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri May 08, 2015 2:02 pm

The idea of Sarada & Chouchou getting "lost" while trying to follow is what makes the most logical sense to me right now as well. As I don't see a reason for Naruto to go into Sage mode right now necessarily (which is when he would be able to sense them) as I don't think he's that close to Sasuke's location, I don't see a reason for Naruto to notice them following him though (no one seemingly noticed Sarada overhearing the conversation nor seemed to notice her or Chouchou--despite Chouchou's surprising of Sarada). I figure if Naruto does use Sage mode, he'd do it when he's closer to Sasuke to find him better... and even then, he might not need it depending on how detailed Sasuke's message was about where to meet up.

Ironically, depending on how Chouji & Karui are about Chouchou's disappearance (might think she's staying over with Sarada for the night or something), it might take the two being absent from class the next day for their adventure to become known--mainly to Boruto, Shikadai, & Inojin (and it'll probably be Mitsuki who let's them know as he was semi-part of Sarada & Chouchou's convo).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat May 09, 2015 1:11 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Ironically, depending on how Chouji & Karui are about Chouchou's disappearance (might think she's staying over with Sarada for the night or something), it might take the two being absent from class the next day for their adventure to become known--mainly to Boruto, Shikadai, & Inojin (and it'll probably be Mitsuki who let's them know as he was semi-part of Sarada & Chouchou's convo).

If it does happen this way, I would like to see Karui's reaction. I've imagined a small scenario about it:

Karui's reaction when she realizes/learns Chouchou and Sarada are missing:
Karui: CHOUCHOU... YOU STUPID BRRRAT!!! IF I CATCH YOU I SWEAR YOU'LL KNOW WHO I AM!

Chouji: (with an embarrassed face): Honey, cool down. It's going to be ok.

Karui: DON'T TELL ME TO COOL DOWN! SHE JUST DISAPPEARS WITH SARADA WITHOUT TELLING US. SHE TAKES US, HER PARENTS, FOR FOOLS?!?

Chouji: sigh... Anyway, I hope she has enough to eat in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun May 10, 2015 4:49 am

Okay, we finally got clarification on the "3 arc" thing from the first chapter in the Mangastream translation.

Basically, the "3 arc" thing has nothing to do with Naruto Gaiden. It was WSJ using Naruto to advertise them introducing new manga in WSJ. You can get further details here if you want.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x on Sun May 10, 2015 5:08 am

Looks like thing start became interesting
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by rilakkuma88 on Mon May 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Ehh I wasn't a big fan of this chapter cause it only added more questions to previous questions lol. Also I kinda think the whole plot of Chouchou thinking her parents are not her parents is kinda stupid (at least the set up) BUT!! I do like the fact that we have two female leads rn. This is a vast improvement from the original series :) *crossing fingers he writes them well lol* Surprised that Chouchou is being pushed cause I was convinced that would only be Bolt and Sarada concentrated and the rest of the kids would get sidelined like their parents lol. SO this is lovely/pleasant surprise ^^

Part of me feels like baka naruto will make a comeback and not realize that they are trailing him lol...also I feel like maybe~~~ Bolt is also tagging along?? just a hunch.

Also this chapter kinda made me think about these theories that she is a test tube baby made from Sasuke and Karin's DNA. Granted I still do believe that Sakura is her biological mother. And also Sarada shows NO signs of personality traits from Karin at all, whereas I do see hints of Sasuke and Sakura's personalities in her. All she has from Karin is the stereotypical faces people with glasses make in anime...which other glasses wearing naruto characters have done.
rilakkuma88
rilakkuma88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon May 11, 2015 8:29 pm

^ I think these questions will get the answers they need when the time has come. Regarding Chouchou, I am still not sure if she really thinks that or if it's a way for her to empathize with Sarada and to support her.

Actually, I think Chouchou is the kind of person who tries to be independent from her parents already at a young age and not to "stick" with them. Thus, helping her friend in her quest could also be a way for her to feel independent.
I am also very pleased to see her "being pushed".

Regarding "Bolt tagging along", I don't know how it would happen. Maybe something like he is looking for his dad to play and sees the latter going somewhere, he follows him and meets Chouchou and Sarada on the way. Who knows? Even Mitsuki, after hearing a part of Sarada and Chouchou's conversion, could be following them from a distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed May 13, 2015 10:25 am

I think Chouchou is being serious. To "us" it comes across as silly (same as Sarada & Mitsuki) actually, but it's something that some people do doubt at times. Most times it's baseless, though there are times it turns out that feeling was correct.

In this case? I think Kishimoto put it in to give a reason for Sarada to go looking for Sasuke (as if it wasn't for Chouchou's crisis and Chouchou's idea on how to handle it, Sarada wouldn't have thought of it) and to also use it as commentary on the "who are Sarada's parents" deal.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum