Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto Gaiden chapter 4 discussions and chapter 5 predictions

Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 4 discussions and chapter 5 predictions Empty Naruto Gaiden chapter 4 discussions and chapter 5 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed May 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 4 discussions and chapter 5 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 4 discussions and chapter 5 predictions

Post by Mustang on Wed May 20, 2015 7:55 pm

seems like Sasuke doesn't recognise his own daughter, oh wait he hasn't seen her since birth. but wow Sarada awoke her Sharingan as well.

I think Naruto will explain things to Sasuke as well.

ChouChou was great in this chapter. around an enjoyable chapter.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 4 discussions and chapter 5 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 4 discussions and chapter 5 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed May 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Yes, Chouchou is really too funny. She was like Naruto's fangirl and was even thinking he could be her dad. Anyway, she brings a good spirit to the whole. I liked how Naruto behaved with the girls: protecting, caring and open-minded. It was cool to see Kurama again.

Shin and his father seem to communicate using a Uchiha eye creature which has the space-time Jutsu. Still intriguing what's going on there. But I guess all these things related to the Uchiha is what Sasuke was dealing with all this time.

This could explain why he seemingly did not recognize his daughter. When he said : "so you managed to find this place", it could suggest that this place was meant to be a kind of secret and he suspected her to be one of Shin's associate.

Anyway, Sarada has awaken the Sharingan thanks to the intense emotions she had thinking about the meeting with her dad. Nice.
I hope Sasuke's reaction will not be the cause of some bashing on him around the Naruto fandom...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 20, 2015 8:36 pm

too late for that there is some in the fanbase calling Sasuke a heartless bastard.

plus Sarada is a little at fault as well, she was told not to go too far, due to the danger and not only that the enemy is after her.

Sasuke was following his instincts the enemy has Sharingan, and now so does Sarada. to which I will point out the Sharingan really suits Sarada as well.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed May 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Mustang wrote:too late for that there is some in the fanbase calling Sasuke a heartless bastard.

plus Sarada is a little at fault as well, she was told not to go too far, due to the danger and not only that the enemy is after her.

Sasuke was following his instincts the enemy has Sharingan, and now so does Sarada. to which I will point out the Sharingan really suits Sarada as well.

Typical reactions from... (insulting intentions).

Of all people who Sasuke could have met, I think Sarada was the one he was not expecting at all. Given the nature of what Sasuke is doing, it's normal for him to be very suspicious. He might even reproach Naruto about bringing them at this place afterwards.

Like you've pointed it, Sarada was too impatient to meet her dad. Naruto wanted to bring them there but she could not help it and found the bathrooms excuse to meet her dad.

After this "cold" meeting with her dad, I think Sarada will be so surprised and frightened that she might not be able to talk. Then, maybe Sasuke will put her under Genjutsu to find out what is going on really.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu May 21, 2015 4:41 am

to be quite honest
I understand that sasuke is being quite cautious but I get the feeling that he doesn't know he has a daughter cause at least there would have been a picture of sasuke and sarada similar to Naruto and boruto and hinata and himiwari when they were babies.

outside of that the chapter was pretty good
ps Naruto said trouble, I have a feeling both naras will sneeze

btw quick question
if Naruto is hokage why is he still afraid of sakura.
I mean sakura can't punch him like she used to so why?
I can understand him being afraid of hinata( afraid to get her upset, make her sad etc)

Naruto Gaiden chapter 4 discussions and chapter 5 predictions 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 21, 2015 4:52 am

^Given what Naruto said to Sarada, Sasuke knows her already but Naruto did not realize at first that it was long ago for Sarada not to remember. Regarding the family picture, I think it might have something to do with the secrecy about Sarada's birth.

Naruto is not afraid of Sakura, come on! He just made a joke about her when he was pointing the similarities between her and Sarada. Actually, I think Naruto felt a bit nostalgic of the time he was a teen too when he had these flashbacks and when he talked about Sasuke and their rivalry.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu May 21, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Thu May 21, 2015 6:29 am

I don't think Sasuke will harm Sarada. He will however make sure she is who she appears to be. She said "Papa" pretty loudly there is no way Sasuke or any shinobi of decent skill would have missed that. However he must make sure that she is who she appears to be. Especially if the enemy possibly has access to some of White Zetsu's abilities.

At this stage we have seen the enemy use Kamui so it isn't to far fetched they would have a few left over White Zetsu clones around. Naruto has probably caught on that she has gone on ahead of him and will show up to clear things up

At this stage it is pretty much a given that Sasuke stays away from the village to protect Sarada and Sakura from being targets. That is also probably the reason for all the secrecy surrounding Sarada's birth. So at least Sasuke isn't an absentee father because he wants to be. So this chapter plus the last one pretty much killed any fears I had about Sasuke's reasons for staying away for so long. This and last chapter showed that the enemy wouldn't hesitate to target her to get to Sasuke so his caution is justified.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu May 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Why would Naruto be afraid of Hinata? I think you're using the wrong word. Hinata isn't going to punch out Naruto regardless of how she feels. Sakura, if she's mad with him, might try to punch him out. There's nothing stopping her from doing that. While neither would kill him, one of those two would potentially try to hurt him and most people (Naruto included) don't really like it when someone tries to hurt them. Being Hokage isn't going to stop the people who grew up with Naruto from treating him the same way they did in the past. The only thing they might do is try not to do it in front of the entire village or in front of their own children for "appearances" sake... but if they're all alone, anything is fair game.

This current chapter shows that Naruto isn't really any different (I was completely facepalming--in a good way--when he was lying about himself while describing Sasuke for Sarada & Chouchou). So, I definitely wouldn't expect the "Sakura hits Naruto when he ticks her off" (and it was Sakura after getting her seal punching out Juubi clones that caused Naruto to grow a well-deserved "fear" of her towards the end of the manga) to have changed either.

Naruto wouldn't have said that Sarada can talk about Sasuke if Sasuke didn't know Sarada existed. Sakura wouldn't have said what she did in the first chapter if Sasuke didn't know Sarada existed. There are quite a few things that we can't answer definitely. Sasuke not knowing he has a daughter isn't something to really think is true just as it has never made any sense to question Sarada's heritage (which is one of the reasons we've got Chouchou being believably silly on her own heritage--it's author commentary on the very idea of questioning Sarada's heritage). I seriously doubt that the enemy is going to know Sarada exists while Sasuke does not. Possible? Technically yes. Probable? Not really.

I'm just curious if Naruto is going to arrive with Chouchou before Sasuke determines Sarada's true identity (and Naruto ends up clearing up the whole thing) or if Sasuke eventually figures out that Sarada is his daughter before Naruto can clear it up. I'm really hoping for the latter, but won't be surprised if it's the former.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu May 21, 2015 4:03 pm

You know what I find hilarious? when the evidence is clear as crystal, there are arguments going on about Sarada and her manifestation of the Sharingan, the funniest one is.

her eyes are shaky or she hasn't been through enough emotional stress or has suffered a traumatic experience. especially when the evidence says otherwise and emphatically as well, I don't know what more evidence is needed to prove the fact that Sarada has awoken her Sharingan, but most of it makes me want to facepalm and in a negative way.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 21, 2015 10:02 pm

^Well, some try to see "problems" when there aren't. Maybe Sarada's Sharingan did not appear as clear to them because of the glasses and the tears in her eyes, but putting into question the fact she activated the Sharingan is simply ridiculous.

Anyway, I found a very interesting prediction somewhere in the Naruto fan base:

General prediction :

commentator wrote:So, I'm going to make a prediction here. Bolt pretty much hates Naruto's guts, and after this chapter, Sarada is probably not going to be too impressed with Sasuke. Sasuke is going to be Bolt's Master in the movie, or at least that's what it looks like. It seems to me that Sarada was really enjoying spending time with Naruto in this chapter, and Naruto is probably what she pictured a father figure to be like (goofy, warm, protective, caring). Maybe Sasuke being Bolt's Master will result in Naruto being Sarada's. That would add a really epic complexity to the Chunin exams they will partake in, especially if Bolt and Sarada face each other. Looking at their names, Bolt= lightning bolt, chidori, Sasuke and Sarada = salad, named after food just like Naruto. The name thing may be over analysing, but that would be a cool dynamic if I'm right haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu May 21, 2015 11:09 pm

I wouldn't go as far as saying Boruto hates his father's guts, he is jelly of the fact that Naruto is never home with the family, he craves his father's attention. if anything, he hates the title Hokage, because he feels that it was a title that took his father away from his family, which is the biggest reason why he pulls the pranks or causes a little trouble for Shikamaru.

as for the Sharingan, I found it very obvious, even the lower right panel on the second to last page was crystal clear. as much denial as their is, the evidence is undeniable.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Hmmm, some have become experts in constantly denying the obvious, well...

I also disagree with the person's choice of words when it came to Boruto's views on his dad. However, what I found interesting was the prediction itself. Actually Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were trained by the legendary Sanin. That would be nice to see them training young Shinobis as well.

And the thought behind this prediction, Boruto becoming Sasuke's student and Sarada becoming Naruto's one, is pretty good tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 22, 2015 12:41 am

then that Leaves Mitsuki, who is the other member of the team, would that mean he will be trained by Sakura?

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki on Fri May 22, 2015 5:52 am

I enjoyed this chapter, and with them finally meeting, can't wait for the next. :)

Personally, Bolt's problem stems from being in a great man's shadow. So of course he'll go to Sasuke to try to get assistance getting out of that shadow.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri May 22, 2015 1:04 pm

H. Uzumaki wrote:Personally, Bolt's problem stems from being in a great man's shadow. So of course he'll go to Sasuke to try to get assistance getting out of that shadow.

Like confirmed by Naruto in this current chapter, Sasuke has always been his rival. So, it makes somehow sense for Boruto to learn from the one Naruto has always been in competition with.

According to the short trailer of the Boruto upcoming movie, he wants to surpass his dad... I assume he will notice his dad goes pretty easy on him (either in playing, training and so on) and will rather have a true challenge by being Sasuke's student in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum