Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto Gaiden chapter 5 discussions and chapter 6 predictions

Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 5 discussions and chapter 6 predictions Empty Naruto Gaiden chapter 5 discussions and chapter 6 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed May 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 5 discussions and chapter 6 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 5 discussions and chapter 6 predictions

Post by meow69 on Thu May 28, 2015 2:34 am

It's about to hit the fan! finally we see the face of the as yet unnamed enemy. With all the sharingan on his body he looks like Danzo on steroids. They had to attack right when it looked like Naruto was about to explain why Sasuke is away so much.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 5 discussions and chapter 6 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 5 discussions and chapter 6 predictions

Post by Irielo on Thu May 28, 2015 3:03 am

I am curious to know when was this Kage meeting which was showed in the flashback. I think Sarada was very young at that time (maybe 1 or 2 years old).

The enemy attacking when Naruto and Sasuke are there looks as if they want to deal with the ones who could be their main opponents once for all, like killing two birds in one shot. Moreover, the fact that Sarada and Chouchou are around could be an handicap for Naruto and Sasuke. By protecting them, they might not go full force against the enemy. Anyway, Sakura is on the way, which means Team 7 reunion (minus Kakashi) and a probable SasuSaku moment.

Regarding this "Danzo on steroids" guy, it would be interesting to know if Danzo's body was annihilated completely after his death or not, because if he did not die, the seal on Sai's tongue (preventing him to reveal things about Danzo) would not have disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu May 28, 2015 8:14 am

its becoming very interesting
evil on narutobase gave a hint with someone with multiple eyes
at first I didn't get but I suspected it had to be about the hooded guy.
as for sarada, even tho Naruto says she acts and everything like sakura( she looks like sasuke), I think she wants to hear mainly everything from her father to confirm instead of an outside source. I mean she is starting to doubt if she really is sakura's daughter.

the battle has begun and as a fellow member said sakura is on her way so we will have a team 7 reunion again.

Naruto Gaiden chapter 5 discussions and chapter 6 predictions 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by rilakkuma88 on Thu May 28, 2015 5:46 pm

All I want is Sakura to get redeemed as a character lol. It's Kishimoto though.....

Also did anyone catch that one rotating move Naruto did when Neo-Akatsuki attacked him? Alot of people thought it looked similar the Hyuga's Kaiten heavenly spin :D It's a stretch but it would be nice Naruto if learned a similar version of it from Hinata :D

Kinda like how Kushina taught Minato the Uzumaki sealing techniques :)

ETA: Also Chocho offering Sasuke her chips to give to Sarada is beyond sweet and adorable Naruto Gaiden chapter 5 discussions and chapter 6 predictions 8894463
rilakkuma88
rilakkuma88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 28, 2015 7:52 pm

rilakkuma88 wrote:All I want is Sakura to get redeemed as a character lol. It's Kishimoto though.....

In which way Sakura "as a character" needs to be redeemed? As I am not on the hating and bias bandwagon against her, I don't have these kind of wishes because, to me, Sakura is a very decent character. But for those who use every single moment of the series where she appears to bash on her, I guess it's another story...

Anyway, it seems she is very annoyed with Sarada and will arrive in the middle of a battlefield. As for the fight, I think Naruto will be the one making more defensive moves and protecting the girls (protector figure) whereas Sasuke will perform the attacks against the enemy (destructor figure).

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 am

The very idea that Sakura needs to be redeemed is completely faulty. She hasn't harmed anyone in the first place. There's nothing Sakura needs to be redeemed for as she's perfectly fine exactly the way she happens to be. If someone chooses to not like her, that's a personal preference that has zero to do with needing to be redeemed. It's silly when it's said about any character that hasn't been a villain (and Sakura has never been a villain).

Anyway, as for the chapter itself, the leader is really the only thing that I'm curious about (that should get answered soon hopefully; I figure Mitsuki will wait until the movie at this point though I'm open to being pleasantly surprised). I disagree that Naruto was going to tell Sarada. He could've said something and all he said was that Sasuke is basically the greatest ninja in the world. I don't think he was going to say anything else to her, particularly as everyone at the meeting promised not to say what was possibly going on to anyone. While it's obvious some people were told (Shikamaru & Shizune who advise Naruto know without being present for obvious reasons--they're his advisors and based on Naruto clearly telling Hinata he was leaving off-panel, I'm willing to bet she knows to; Kakashi probably knows, assuming Tsunade is still in the village enough I bet she knows too; same with a few choice characters from the other 4 villages), if they aren't telling the ninja/civilian populace at large, then they aren't going to tell their kids regardless of the consequences. I can admit I see it differently than I would've if I was a teenager as I've gotten older and tell young people constantly that "no I can't tell you due to your 'youngness'" as well as learning from parents things that they kept from me when I was young too. The large majority of it I understand why they didn't say anything until I was older. There were plenty of examples of similar stuff during the Naruto series (mainly affecting Naruto, though there are others, such as Hiashi/Hizashi stuff that affected Neji). As much as things change (Kage are on good terms with each other), some things aren't changing (keeping secrets when in charge from others or from kids).

Based on the developments of this chapter, those who don't know (ninja/civilian or young/old) are about to find out anyway. Either the amount of enemies is going to cause Team 7 to act in a way that can't be kept secret by the end of this mini-series, or that army was sent to multiple places (with the leader at the location where Team 7 will be so they're going to have the toughest fight by far) to allow for fighting cameos for some people (the question will be who gets those cameos). At least, I figure those are the most likely scenarios for upcoming chapters. Team 7 reunion is basically guaranteed in chapter 6 or 7 though. I lean toward chapter 6 due to the fact that this Gaiden has moved similar to the end of the Naruto manga (relatively quickly).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by rilakkuma88 on Sat May 30, 2015 11:44 am

Irielo wrote:
rilakkuma88 wrote:All I want is Sakura to get redeemed as a character lol. It's Kishimoto though.....

In which way Sakura "as a character" needs to be redeemed? As I am not on the hating and bias bandwagon against her, I don't have these kind of wishes because, to me, Sakura is a very decent character. But for those who use every single moment of the series where she appears to bash on her, I guess it's another story...

Anyway, it seems she is very annoyed with Sarada and will arrive in the middle of a battlefield. As for the fight, I think Naruto will be the one making more defensive moves and protecting the girls (protector figure) whereas Sasuke will perform the attacks against the enemy (destructor figure).

I guess what I meant to say his Kishimoto better give her the respect she deserves as a main character because he always hyped her up with the potential to do bigger and better but he always neglected her character. Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto never got this type of neglect.

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:The very idea that Sakura needs to be redeemed is completely faulty. She hasn't harmed anyone in the first place. There's nothing Sakura needs to be redeemed for as she's perfectly fine exactly the way she happens to be. If someone chooses to not like her, that's a personal preference that has zero to do with needing to be redeemed. It's silly when it's said about any character that hasn't been a villain (and Sakura has never been a villain).

What I meant was her position as a main character. Most people including myself are hoping she doesn't wind up being a damsel-in-distress in the new few chapters. Sakura the character is an alright person, but you can't tell me you never notice that Kishimoto really neglected the character compared to the amount of relevance/focus Naruto, Sasuke, and even Kakashi got throughout the story compared to Sakura.

I've never hated the character but from the first arc it was pretty obvious that she was always left in the back compared to Naruto and Sasuke. The claims that Kishimoto is sexist aren't exactly lies.
rilakkuma88
rilakkuma88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat May 30, 2015 2:39 pm

rilakkuma88 wrote:
Irielo wrote:

I guess what I meant to say his Kishimoto better give her the respect she deserves as a main character because he always hyped her up with the potential to do bigger and better but he always neglected her character. Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto never got this type of neglect.

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:The very idea that Sakura needs to be redeemed is completely faulty. She hasn't harmed anyone in the first place. There's nothing Sakura needs to be redeemed for as she's perfectly fine exactly the way she happens to be. If someone chooses to not like her, that's a personal preference that has zero to do with needing to be redeemed. It's silly when it's said about any character that hasn't been a villain (and Sakura has never been a villain).

What I meant was her position as a main character. Most people including myself are hoping she doesn't wind up being a damsel-in-distress in the new few chapters. Sakura the character is an alright person, but you can't tell me you never notice that Kishimoto really neglected the character compared to the amount of relevance/focus Naruto, Sasuke, and even Kakashi got throughout the story compared to Sakura.

I've never hated the character but from the first arc it was pretty obvious that she was always left in the back compared to Naruto and Sasuke. The claims that Kishimoto is sexist aren't exactly lies.

Kishimoto did something really great giving something to Sakura which neither Naruto nor Sasuke have: her healing abilities. She worked hard for it and she has proven countless time that she is a great medic. Thanks to her, Naruto's life was prolonged and he could be saved after Kurama's extraction, thanks to her help, Obito could bring Sasuke back from the Kaguya's dimension where he was trapped, thanks to her a lot of injured Shinobi got the necessary treatment on the battlefield and I'm not counting the times she had to help Naruto and Kakashi to recover...

Besides, if Kishimoto made Sakura as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke fighting wise, she would have been far more ahead compared to them. She would have been as badass as them in fighting + she would have got something they do not have or they did not have to work hard to get: her healing abilities. In this case, the series would have been named Sakura and not Naruto...

Actually, Sakura is a person coming from a family which does not belong to any renown clan but despite that she could reach the same level of people coming from a big name clan like Tsunade.

@ Yamasaki Akaiko What you wrote about who might know about the reason's of Sasuke's absence makes sense as well as keeping it secret from the other ninjas, civilians and especially the kids. But, was it the "right" way to do it? Itachi for instance realized that, had he been more honest with Sasuke, things could have gone otherwise for instance... I also mean that most of the characters of the Narutoverse have chosen to live a life of Shinobi which means a dangerous life.

So, remaining aware that nothing is secured as it seems to be, could be more helpful than hiding the truth. And being informed helps to be aware... If this scenario happens, that the enemy attacks several places at the same time and that  the people come to know that the Kage and their advisors knew about these threats, how are they going to react? It could backfire on people like Naruto and his position as Hokage (considering that people will look for him if Konoha is under attack and considering that the clone he left will not be able to handle the situation like the real Naruto would).

Anyway, I wish these were longer series because it's not only about the new generation, but also about Naruto living his dream as Hokage and the challenges and maybe difficulties he has while being in this position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum