Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts about Sakura

+7
bricksquad88
Enochian
Yamasaki Akaiko
Taushishi17
Bubbles
racefan1992
Irielo
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thoughts about Sakura - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts about Sakura

Post by endame Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:24 am

I respect her, i mean, she saved naruto and hinata so she is not useless as a support but in the fight she is far from naruto and sasuke, i admit i didn´t like when she got her power up because i felt it so rushed, i mean it happened so suddenly, we didn´t see/know if she was training to obtain that seal, but anyway, thanks to that she is not dead. jaja
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Thoughts about Sakura - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts about Sakura

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Actually we did see her training to obtain the seal at any moment when she was shown either training with Tsunade or thinking about her training with Tsunade (of course that's not much but that has to do with the fact that Kishimoto doesn't show any of the girls training much ever compared to the boys). What we learned is how Tsunade got her seal (the only thing we don't know is how long it took Tsunade to store up the chakra for it the first time--we know it took Sakura 3 years). What Kishimoto chose not to do was tell us that Sakura was short-changing her skills until she got the seal. On that choice, I think he made the right call as no matter when it finally appeared Sakura was going to get flak for it from those looking for an issue with her.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2