Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 7: Thoughts and feelings

+3
NaruHina <3
Strawberry
Irielo
7 posters

Go down

Team 7: Thoughts and feelings Empty Team 7: Thoughts and feelings

Post by Irielo Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:59 am

If you have anything to say about Team 7, their bonds and relationship to each other, you can share it here. Although I mainly consider Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura as Team 7, Sai and Yamato could be integrated as well...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Team 7: Thoughts and feelings Empty Re: Team 7: Thoughts and feelings

Post by Strawberry Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:26 am

I also consider mainly Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura as part of team 7. I just grew more attached to them as a team since part 1, and Sai and Yamato never grew on me like the original team 7 did. It's not that I don't like them, I do, it's just not the same for me.

I It was nice to see them grow together and bond. There were things that could've been made better (like Kakashi actually giving Sakura training for her to develop her genjutsu or something), but overall I think the team served its purpose.

What I want from team 7 now is for all of them to fight together, Kakashi included. After the war they might have different roles and might not get to do any other missions as a team, so I would like to see them in action one last time.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:22 pm

Believe it or not, I actually liked Team seven better with Sai and Yamato. Sasuke's cool, but he could be such a buzzkill. Yamato was just awesome.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:51 am

I personally appreciate Kakahi's role. He is like the elder brother who had to set the example and to take care of his younger siblings. I like the fact that in opposition to Sai and Yamato, he did not try to comment or mix himself in Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto's emotional life. However, he knows them very well because he is an outstanding observer and their Sensei.

I agree with Strawberry on the fact that it would have been cool if he had trained Sakura as well. Thanks to his training, Naruto and Sasuke could learn which element they are related to and thus developed their Jutstus. I'm curious to know what is Sakura's element although I could see her having an affinity with earth.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 am

You're right, Kakashi and Yamato are at neck-to-neck with being one of my top fifteen favorite characters. I seriously want to know what Sakura's is too!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:39 am

What to say about my babies, hmmm. X3

Naruto and Sasuke, they have this weird ability to understand each other with their fists...which when I think about it, guys tend to fight and then they are cool afterwards, sometimes even be friends so lol. I do like how loyal Naruto is and how Sasuke will listen to him even in his darkest time, their bond, while I still can't fully understand, is something I want to be mended. Either of them dying is not an option darnit!

Naruto and Sakura. I love their friendship. Sakura used to be my least favorite character right alongside Kabuto, but as I looked back and read instead of just watching the anime, my opinion slowly turned around to make her one of my favorites. I think that's one of the reasons I'm so fiercely defendant of her, I've come to understand and empathize with her and her actions.  

The way she cares so much about Naruto, especially compared with part I is heartwarming. Likewise, the way Naruto protects and wants her safe and cherishes her as one of his precious people is sweet. I like how they actually similar in some ways. One of the scenes in Part I still cracks me up. They were both trying to see Kakashi's face while Sasuke waa just being gloomy lol. In Part II, their teamwork and how they got along warmed my heart as well.

I hate seeing every warm moment between them, being made out to be romantic, it's annoying because I can't really fully enjoy their moments and how far they've come without thinking how it will be used as a NS argument. I should make a group where people can come to just appreciate Naruto and Sakura's friendship, to really get back them feels.

Sasuke and Sakura. Well obviously, I love Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. Sasuke used to not really care about anyone but his goals, but thanks to both Naruto and Sakura, he began to open up.But what I like about Sakura and him is that he is particularly gentle with her. He tends to watch his words, look a bit anxious when he upsets her and explains his situation to her when he could always just wall away. Likewise, Sakura went from a fangirl to someone who wishes for his true happiness and who wants to help him, protect him. She was there to see him in his best times and not so best times, even before Part II and still she endured and stayed by his side, doing what she could at her stage to comfort him.

Then, when he was prepared to leave that night, even while the other T7 members were aware about Sasuke's predicament in a sense, it was only Sakura who waited for him at the gate. To me, that was the culmination of her growth in their relationship at that point. If that had been the Sakura from the beginning, she would have gone to bed knowing the brave, cool Sasuke-kun would never do something like that. The Sakura of 181 went to stop the boy she fully knew was not perfect and yet she loved wuth all her heart.

And what I love is that Sasuke, while he tried to just leave detached, ended up thanking her sincerely for her words. They still have quite a bit to talk about and I'm anxoous for it, these two have caused me great grief andyet so many feels. I just want them to be happy.

Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:22 am

^ So true Bubbles! I used to like NS interactions as good friends, the comedic-relief moments... but this exaggeration regarding Naruto's "romantic" feelings for Sakura and the way she is often forced to be the one realizing her so-called "romantic" love for Naruto, just spoils things.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:30 pm

I dislike the entirety of Team 7 as characters outside of Naruto and Kakashi. Sakura is my least favorite character in the entire series, Sasuke was cool until he met Itachi (then he turned into a massive dbag) though I do love his rivalry with Naruto. Yamato and Sai are... forgettable to say the least.

But as far as bonds and strength of ties, I think they have it down perfectly. They epitomize what a true shinobi squad should be and I like the camaraderie they share.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:09 pm

As for Sai and Yamato...I can't. I do not consider them Team Seven. Only the original team. Sai and Yamato can be team Yamato or something. Or well, Yamato can be a new group leader for new genin recruits and Sai can join ANBU or something. Just not Team 7.
Team 7: Thoughts and feelings 315212000 
Sasuke saying Sai was his "replacement?" Nah, Sauce, Sai will never replace you.
Team 7: Naruto-dobe, Sakura-chan, Sasuke-kun, Kakashi-sensei.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by hinatalover Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:29 pm

I love team seven both the original and the re-constituted, i agree also that Sakura was under-trained and do miss inner sakura as she was quite funny, Sasuke is the epitome of a genius in contrast to naruto being the epitome of a dumbass (Part1) so they level each other out, and i think that is what Kishi is still going for each time we see them fight they both have new techniques to level the playing field. Kakashi is like the cool uncle you can have a joke with but can be serious and stern if it's needed (truly my favourite.) Yamato has the funniest traits and brings a bit of new comic relief, compared to the old Sakura punching Naruto to make the audience laugh, and the way he scares naruto with his eyes always has me in stitches. Sai is my least favorite out of team 7 as his character is too weird for my liking, he has no emotion, can't read situations properly and constantly get books to understand things instead of just using his head and his heart.
hinatalover
hinatalover

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:46 am

IMHO this team shouldn't work (it isn't the sensei i'd be pointing the finger too) but it some how Kakashi gets them too work together. Kakashi is a teacher (and friend) i'd love too study the ways of the ninja under him.

Out Saskue, Sakura and Naruto, Naruto is the one that IMHO has matured the most as a person, Sakura is the most improved (well she is) and Saskue is hard too read for me.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 pm

I don't know if it has already been brought up but there is something similar in what Sasuke asked Naruto while they were fighting against Gaara and the Promise of a Lifetime.

Sakura, after trying to protect Sasuke gets into big trouble. She is caught by Gaara's sand and her life is in danger. Sasuke realizes that Naruto is the only one capable of saving her and that's what he is going to ask his friend.

Spoiler:

Sakura asked Naruto to save Sasuke because she believed he was the only one who could do so.

Spoiler:
In both situations, either Sasuke or Sakura had reached their limits. Although they wished to protect their beloved one, they had to rely on Naruto and ask him to do so. That shows how they trust Naruto but that also shows how precious Sakura is to Sasuke and how precious Sasuke is to Sakura...

Sasuke did not have to ask Naruto to save Sakura because Naruto was going to to do so anyway and Sakura also, did not have to ask Naruto to save Sasuke because it was his intention anyway.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:37 am

I never thought about this but LOL
Spoiler:
I think it explains Sai's "I'm part of T7 too you know!" reaction. XD

@Irielo

Yes, I've noticed that before, it's pretty noteworthy to me. :3 gives me ss feels too.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:54 am

Bubbles wrote:I never thought about this but LOL
Spoiler:
I think it explains Sai's "I'm part of T7 too you know!" reaction. XD

Lol! Cruel but true... The bonds between Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are unique and they have started a long time ago. Sai unfortunately had problems to understand these bonds which made him act and speak in a clumsy way sometimes... Well, the latter is another character who needed/needs to find himself in the first place...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down