Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 656 discussion

+9
BlackNoon
bricksquad88
GreatKungLao
Fallere825
Taushishi17
Mustang
kagome1991
lily567
Nineslashmonk
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter 656 discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 656 discussion

Post by Irielo Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:24 am

lily567 wrote:I mean like he knew that hashi would be resurrected and even if he didn't know  then hashi could still be part of his trump card.
well it is true about the part where the villages come together as one and madara didn't know

alright he needed to  be revived but in order to do that he waited for obito to be weakened as well as in some way waited for hashi to pin him down in order to use rinne tensei. so imo, I think hashi was part of the plan either way. the only one that can go toe to toe with madara is hashi
Don't you think that his trump card was in fact Black Zetsu?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:29 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:I mean like he knew that hashi would be resurrected and even if he didn't know  then hashi could still be part of his trump card.
well it is true about the part where the villages come together as one and madara didn't know

alright he needed to  be revived but in order to do that he waited for obito to be weakened as well as in some way waited for hashi to pin him down in order to use rinne tensei. so imo, I think hashi was part of the plan either way. the only one that can go toe to toe with madara is hashi
Don't you think that his trump card was in fact Black Zetsu?
yes but I was asking if hashi was part of his trump card
alright let me ask you this , if hashi with the help of naruto didn't pin madara down do you think madara would have been able to use his trump card?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am

lily567 wrote:yes but I was asking if hashi was part of his trump card
alright let me ask you this , if hashi with the help of naruto didn't pin madara down do you think madara would have been able to use his trump card?
I think he was only waiting for the right opportunity. Even if Mada would not have been pined down, he would have done it imo. Until now, I did not have the feeling that Madara was fighting seriously or at full force. He showed quite a cool attitude in every situation he was involved in the battle, as if he was preparing something, as if he just took his time before showing what he is able of. And the time has come now.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:40 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:yes but I was asking if hashi was part of his trump card
I think he was only waiting for the right opportunity. Even if Mada would not have been pined down, he would have done it imo. Until now, I did not have the feeling that Madara was fighting seriously or at full force. He showed quite a cool attitude in every situation he was involved in the battle, as if he was preparing something, as if he just took his time before showing what he is able of. And the time has come now.
ok lets leave it at waiting until the right opportunity
he did show a cool attitude when he told hashi that he wants to fight the real him and not a clone
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:49 am

lily567 wrote:ok lets leave it at waiting until the right opportunity
he did show a cool attitude when he told hashi that he wants to fight the real him and not a clone
I think that he is now more powerful than Hashi. Thanks to Hashi's cell, he could obtain the Rinnegan and is able to use Mokouton + he has the abilities inherent to the Uchihas. He knows Hashirama's techniques very well and his life was long enough for him to think where he did some mistakes when he fought his best enemy at the Valley of the End. That's why I think Madara has the upper hand.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:ok lets leave it at waiting until the right opportunity
I think that he is now more powerful than Hashi. Thanks to Hashi's cell, he could obtain the Rinnegan and is able to use Mokouton + he has the abilities inherent to the Uchihas. He knows Hashirama's techniques very well and his life was long enough for him to think where he did some mistakes when he fought his best enemy at the Valley of the End. That's why I think Madara has the upper hand.
not only that but since he is now human, he wouldn't have any limits like if he was an edo
the question is, if the next battle will now be sasuke vs madara
orochimaro did say that sasuke can be madara's level
we had hashi already compare himself with naruto so the next comparison might come from madara about sasuke
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:12 pm

lily567 wrote:not only that but since he is now human, he wouldn't have any limits like if he was an edo
the question is, if the next battle will now be sasuke vs madara
orochimaro did say that sasuke can be madara's level
we had hashi already compare himself with naruto  so the next comparison might  come from madara about sasuke
That's a very good point and I think in case Madara would use Susanoo, Sasuke would do the same to stop him. If Madara decided to fight using his wooden clones, then Naruto could deal with them. But I hope Madara will have some interesting summonings like Nagato, but this time, summonings which would be able to perform some badass genjutsu for instance.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:18 pm

I fear that makes too much sense. My only hope is that Madara continues to fight like a ninjutsu/taijutsu user. I've had enough genjutsu-centered fights.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2