Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto gaiden chapter 7 discussion and chapter 8 predictions

4 posters

Go down

Naruto gaiden chapter 7 discussion  and chapter 8 predictions Empty Naruto gaiden chapter 7 discussion and chapter 8 predictions

Post by lily567 Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:39 pm

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Naruto gaiden chapter 7 discussion  and chapter 8 predictions Empty Re: Naruto gaiden chapter 7 discussion and chapter 8 predictions

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:59 pm

The story's pace is quite fast. So, Shin is a former Orochimaru's experiment who is now acting on his own with his clones.
It was nice to see Yamato, Suigetsu, Juugo and Orochimaru again. This chapter confirmed that Karin is alive but that she is in another hideout currently.

Sasuke as usual is focused to find out things about the enemy whereas Naruto noticed that something was going on with Sarada and checked what she and Suigetsu were doing. It seems that the test shows that Karin and Sarada's genes match. But, aside Sarada, the result of this test seems to disturb Naruto and Suigetsu as well.

Anyway, I can understand the fact that Sarada is now in an emotional turmoil, thus her activating the Sharingan. Nevertheless, her reaction about looking for Sakura (the one who took care of her all these years) was quite harsh.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto gaiden chapter 7 discussion  and chapter 8 predictions Empty Re: Naruto gaiden chapter 7 discussion and chapter 8 predictions

Post by meow69 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:05 am

Irielo wrote:The story's pace is quite fast. So, Shin is a former Orochimaru's experiment who is now acting on his own with his clones.
It was nice to see Yamato, Suigetsu, Juugo and Orochimaru again. This chapter confirmed that Karin is alive but that she is in another hideout currently.

Sasuke as usual is focused to find out things about the enemy whereas Naruto noticed that something was going on with Sarada and checked what she and Suigetsu were doing. It seems that the test shows that Karin and Sarada's genes match. But, aside Sarada, the result of this test seems to disturb Naruto and Suigetsu as well.

Anyway, I can understand the fact that Sarada is now in an emotional turmoil, thus her activating the Sharingan. Nevertheless, her reaction about looking for Sakura (the one who took care of her all these years) was quite harsh.

It indeed is harsh but also understandable in a way. She has just found out that the woman she has called mom all those years isn't her mother. That would have to be hard on a person. Furthermore she has found out that her biological mother is alive as well. That brings out the whole "Do my biological parents even love me?" question in her mind.

I mean she now knows her biological mother is still alive, and that Sasuke has been away since she was born. On top of that she thinks everyone including Naruto and Sakura her mother in all but blood has been lying to her for years. She if anything feels betrayed. Based off of Naruto's reaction I don't even think he knows the full story. I think the only people that know the entire story are Sasuke Sakura and Karin. I am actually surprised that these revelations didn't awaken the Mangekyo sharingan much like Sasuke did when the truth of the Uchiha massacre was revealed to him.

Sasuke needs to get off his ass and deal with his daughters emotional health soon or she could start down a dark path much like he did. He should have learned from Itachi's failures exactly what lies bring. Now the question is why the hell isn't Karin raising Sarada?!

My respect for Sakura just went up a lot. She raised Sarada since she was a baby and loved her as her own. Blood or not she is Sarada's mother.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:29 am

meow69 wrote:It indeed is harsh but also understandable in a way. She has just found out that the woman she has called mom all those years isn't her mother. That would have to be hard on a person. Furthermore she has found out that her biological mother is alive as well. That brings out the whole "Do my biological parents even love me?" question in her mind.

I mean she now knows her biological mother is still alive, and that Sasuke has been away since she was born. On top of that she thinks everyone including Naruto and Sakura her mother in all but blood has been lying to her for years. She if anything feels betrayed. Based off of Naruto's reaction I don't even think he knows the full story. I think the only people that know the entire story are Sasuke Sakura and Karin. I am actually surprised that these revelations didn't awaken the Mangekyo sharingan much like Sasuke did when the truth of the Uchiha massacre was revealed to him.  

Sasuke needs to get off his ass and deal with his daughters emotional health soon or she could start down a dark path much like he did. He should have learned from Itachi's failures exactly what lies bring. Now the question is why the hell isn't Karin raising Sarada?!

My respect for Sakura just went up a lot. She raised Sarada since she was a baby and loved her as her own. Blood or not she is Sarada's mother.

I think the key to the whole truth will be when Sarada will meet Karin, rather than a random genetic test. She might now want to go to where Karin is instead of following the others.

As for the honesty issue, like you've mentioned it with Itachi's example, sometimes lying for a supposedly greater good can lead to more damages.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:33 am

there is always something hidden beneath the surface, I think we only have just scratched the surface.

all three (Sasuke, Sakura and Karin) have some serious explaining to do, I don't think even Naruto for all his wisdom can explained to Sarada what they have found out, but I think there is more to the story than what we have seen in the most recent chapter.

like with these few theories.

1. Sakura cannot conceive. so Karin became a surrogate for Sakura and Sasuke.
2. Sarada is a clone with DNA of Sasuke, Karin, Sakura and maybe other ninjas as well. because let's face it Orchimaru has that track record, as shown in this chapter.
3. Sasuke and Karin had a one night stand.

so for now I don't think we have the full story of what really happened
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:48 am

Mustang wrote:there is always something hidden beneath the surface, I think we only have just scratched the surface.

all three (Sasuke, Sakura and Karin) have some serious explaining to do, I don't think even Naruto for all his wisdom can explained to Sarada what they have found out, but I think there is more to the story than what we have seen in the most recent chapter.

like with these few theories.

1. Sakura cannot conceive. so Karin became a surrogate for Sakura and Sasuke.
2. Sarada is a clone with DNA of Sasuke, Karin, Sakura and maybe other ninjas as well. because let's face it Orchimaru has that track record, as shown in this chapter.
3. Sasuke and Karin had a one night stand.

so for now I don't think we have the full story of what really happened

All of those are indeed possible. I think much of Sarada's problems are from the fact that no one is telling her anything. Because they think they are protecting her in their own way(Sakura), they don't know(Naruto), they want to help but don't think it is their place(Naruto), Pride(Sakura, possibly Sasuke. Sakura did flip out over being questioned about it), Or they think Sarada already knows(Sasuke possibly could assume that Sakura has already told her). Either way Sarada should have known the truth long ago. In a way this is going like the forbidden scroll incident could have gone if Iruka wasn't there to explain things to Naruto about the fox.

Part of the lack of communication is due to Sarada herself. She did try to ask Sakura about them and her questions were brushed aside without answering anything. Naruto knows that Sarada is having problems but he doesn't know the truth himself and possibly doesn't feel it is his place to bring these things up with Sasuke. Sasuke doesn't know her well enough to recognize that something it wrong with Sarada. Sarada probably doesn't want to ask Sasuke because she might be afraid of him reacting like Sakura did when she asked her, or she is afraid Sasuke would lie to her. Instead she went to a person that she saw as not having a stake in keeping it a secret.

Someone needs to sit her down and tell her the truth. Out of the group only Naruto knows the extent of her emotional problems. Honestly even if it isn't his place he should at least inform Sasuke of this, or Sakura after she is rescued. The Uchiha love more extreme than any one else. From Sarada's view point she has lost the only mother she has ever known, when Uchiha lose what they love it turns to hatred. Sarada is looking as angry as Sasuke was in part one when ever Itachi was mentioned.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:12 am

I don't think it would be the latter even tho I wouldn't rule it out yet
a lot of ppl are saying that sarada is acting bratty but in my opinion her reaction is understandable. I mean when ever sarada ask sakura, she avoids the question, even the same with shizune.
what sakura should have done is tell sarada that when she graduates, she will have a discussion. but even so, sarada is a smart girl, sakura knows this. she shouldn't hide something like sarada's origins from her. I mean come no birth records in none of the hospitals in konoha.

there are other ridiculos theories like sakura used a henge to look pregnant, I mean come on everyone that is a ninja would see through that, even Naruto would have seen through that

sawyer pointed out in his preview something even I didn't see
on the promotional poster for boruto the movie, the is a scar on sarada's lower abdomen. he put out a theory that she could have had a transplant due to her being sick at birth or something .

there is a message in the chapter and I am sure everyone has figured it out already.
genetics doesn't completely define you as a parent.

now we wait and see what naruto's reaction is or if suigetsu would confront sasuke that is if Naruto told him not to

sarada is right now convinced that she has been lied to all her life and now sees sakura as someone who doesn't mean anything to her, and doesn't want to save her ( who she detest further more see her imo)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down