Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao Wed May 14, 2014 9:44 am

GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 Wed May 14, 2014 11:26 am

^

Win meter is over 9000.

NS has been stuck in a fantasy world since 1999. NS is so far down in the hole that NS can't see daylight.

Here is where we are since 1999:
Hinata loves Naruto
Sakura loves Saskue
Hinata has confessed too Naruto
Sakura has confessed too Saskue
Naruto has a soft spot for Hinata (big soft spot)
Saskue has a soft spot for Sakura (same as above perhaps)
Neither confession has been answered but will be once the war is over.
Hand holding is a romantic gesture (for those of us that live in real life).
Kishi is better at romance then NS will ever give him credit for (he isn't perfect but you get the idea.)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu May 15, 2014 7:01 am

Bubbles wrote:NS: Sasuke was trying to stab through her! She didn't see, but he is a backstabbing backstabber who was going to pull a kage summit like he did on Karin to get to Madara! forget that if such a thing were actually happening, it would have been addressed by someone witnessing.

This is a serious argument right now.

Really?!? I thought the potential NS arguments I wrote above were ridiculous enough but this one reaches the top of the tops. Unbelievable!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu May 15, 2014 7:35 am

Bubbles wrote:NS: Sasuke was trying to stab through her! She didn't see, but he is a backstabbing backstabber who was going to pull a kage summit like he did on Karin to get to Madara! forget that if such a thing were actually happening, it would have been addressed by someone witnessing.

This is a serious argument right now. I am baffled at the blatant ignorance. Anything to make SS and Sasuke look bad, while playing up Naruto saving Sakura and ignore the fact that she didn't care either way and wanted Sasuke to notice her (a blatant callback to her wanting his acknowledgment).

If anything, NS should stop prancing about in lalaland and realize that a moment for SS could very well be on the horizon. Kishi has reminded us time and again of Sakura's feelings, even the last chapter had Kakashi clarifying.

Then this chapter Sakura is saddened that Sasuke doesn't seem to care. But we know that Sakura also once thought Sasuke "always hated her" back in 181, yet when she confessed, he proved her wrong. We all knew her downtrodden feelings about Sasuke not caring was contradicted by the manga events, its just she was never really there to witness it. Either oblivious or unconscious. But her doubting his care like this just sets up a big moment to prove her otherwise.

I couldn't have said it better myself. This argument is all over tumblr right now and NS is being slammed for it. Sakura always tends to think this way when it comes to Sasuke because she never sees Sasuke's action in the end. I guess NS is basically pulling on straws like usual.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu May 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Irielo wrote:

This is a serious argument right now.
Really?!? I thought the potential NS arguments I wrote above were ridiculous enough but this one reaches the top of the tops. Unbelievable!

NS arguments have reached the bottom pit of desperation. In order to try and make some kind of counter to events NS does not like occurring, these arguments ignore blatantly obvious logic fails, such as Sasuke being ignored by everyone for his random act of attempted murder of Sakura.

It's bad enough NarSack tried to stuff Sasuke into the "friendzone" category with Naruto, but now that Sakura has shown she was upset by Sasuke's "seeming lack of care", now it wants to say Sasuke tried to stab her. Back to the "Sasuke is teh ebils!" again I see. Which is hilarious since it's apparent that NaruSaku can't see Sakura choosing Naruto over Sasuke otherwise.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 Empty CHAPTER 676!!!!!

Post by senjusana Fri May 16, 2014 12:48 am

Heyya NaruHina shippers!

We all saw Sakura getting stabbed by Madara in chapter 676.Naruto saved her. NS is over the moon now The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 1391645756 but still,Sakura expected Sasuke to react when she was stabbed.But he looked like he dint care.
Anyway..don't care whatever NS may say.I saw this on tumblr and decided to share this with you all. Your comments pls..  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 3725747089 
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 Tumblr_inline_n5jwg2HDez1sx4fj1

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Fri May 16, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning the fans/shippers especially when it comes to the rival pairing goes against the rules)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed May 21, 2014 5:22 am

I"m in a good mood and i feel like raining on NSs a little bit....... with metaphor.

Spoiler:

More too be added as we go along. XD
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed May 21, 2014 11:44 am

i read something today
quoute from someone who seems to be ns: This is what I don't get with Hinata. The entire world is crumbling around her, her teammates are standing around her getting coocooned, possibly dying, and all that goes through her little head is

"Naruto-kun."

Seriously? If this were any other character, especially Sakura, they would never hear the end of it. But when Hinata acts this damseled and useless it's cute.

Can someone explain this double standard to me?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Wed May 21, 2014 12:07 pm

^^ It's just NS excuse to try to down play the NH moment like it always does NS is even trying to say that Kishi is trolling us with "fan service" and that Naruto only reacted because of everybody was going down even though he has sage mode and knew what was going on before hinata even said (or thought) his name...

NS even stated "what better way to build suspense and cause an uproar in the Naruto community than to make Hinata say his name then go Straight to A Naruto scene"basically saying he is milking NH until NS goes canon,BUT AT THE SAME TIME NS SAYS THAT THOSE NH PANELS WERE TOTALLY UNNESSISARY IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?

REALLY THOUGH NS!?!?

NS tried to say the same thing when Naruto fought Pein and cried when he found out Hinata was alive...

These NS arguments are becoming really immature and lack evidence it just shows that NS IS SCARED....

And btw there were no panels with shino or kiba with hinata soooooo....yeah...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 21, 2014 12:42 pm

^Lmao!People have their opinions, but when it's a stupid opinion, you tend to get called out on it. Like, it's crazy how 'it' makes up excuses for every big moment, but when Sakura gave Naruto cpr it was confirmation that they were going to be canon, 'it' says that they were kissing, but when you're kissing someone... If you enjoy it, aren't you supposed to close your eyes?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 21, 2014 12:50 pm

NS: These NH moments are uneccesarry fanservice/character regressing moments since NS is already confirmed canonz! Kushina parallels, Minato's blessing! Find someone like me! Don't fall for a weird one!

Remember Naruto, your mothers words are shonen law, you absolutely cannot make your own love decisions outside of what your mother wishes for you, and in no way does the fact that you blatantly did not even reflect on her love advice to you while she floated away, mean anything negative for NS. Like, at all.

NS CANONZ.
seriously, besides all the Hinata bashing, these are the arguments. So sad.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed May 21, 2014 12:53 pm

lily567 wrote:i read something today
quoute from someone who seems to be ns: This is what I don't get with Hinata. The entire world is crumbling around her, her teammates are standing around her getting coocooned, possibly dying, and all that goes through her little head is

"Naruto-kun."

Seriously? If this were any other character, especially Sakura, they would never hear the end of it. But when Hinata acts this damseled and useless it's cute.

Yes, if Sakura said it then "OMG Sakwa-chan luves Nardo-kun! CANONZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111."

The double standard doesn't need to be explained really. Hinata says he his name, then next panal Naruto reacts.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 21, 2014 12:57 pm

NS: Kishi is setting Hinata up for failure since NS is canonz. Kishi really hates Hinata, he made her kiss the ground and fail to reach Naruto (symbolizing her failure to get his heart), makes her character Naruto centered, now he is setting her up to fail to win Naruto, since he is already in love with Sakura, and she with him. Well, at least Hinata can finally open her eyes and realize she doesn't really love him, just admires him, and then she can go die live a good life someplace else.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 1:24 pm

I can no longer take any NS argument seriously anymore, it is the same old nonsense that it comes up with, but to bash a character in order to make another look better isn't improving the arguments it comes up with. I have stopped arguing with it a long time ago, there is no point.

but to arrogantly say that NS is canon, well that is sad, there is no evidence to say that Naruto is in love with Sakura, but this chapter also makes an interesting point with Naruto's connection with Hinata, one could say that either NaruHina is canon or is well on the way to becoming canon.

the arguments it comes up with is just showing us that it is clinging to the final straws, because it has nothing left. saying that Minato's and Kushina's words are law and that Naruto must listen to his parents because they know what is best for their son when it comes to love, no Naruto makes that choice not Minato or Kushina and it seems that (without being arrogant) Naruto has made his choice, he chose Hinata, not just because Hinata loves him, but because Hinata is the one that he can relate to and be himself without his bravado BS.

I know that it is difficult, but I do my very best to ignore NS, because of the arguments it comes up with, they (the arguments) don't follow the context of the manga, it makes up stuff to it, not caring about Naruto or Sakura, the biggest bashers of Naruto and Sakura, is NS.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Wed May 21, 2014 3:17 pm

I don't want to hear anything about the almighty SHONEN LAW from NS when in the land of NS IT IS FORBIDDEN TO BRING UP SAKURAS FALSE CONFESSION LOL NS acts like that moment doesn't exist or something lets face it NS can't handle the truth ,and besides is there even such thing as CANON FANSERVICE in Naruto??

Everyone in the naruto fandom and even grandma Guadalupe's chupacabra knows that all of the NH hints a had a little sweet touch in them None of the NS so called canon moments show any form of romance between the two NONE I honestly don't know where NS gets it from, but I will let it enjoy that genjutsu while it lasts because one day it will be broken the pairing war will go silent for a good 15 minutes and NS will hear the cries of bliss of Naruhina...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 21, 2014 6:08 pm

The NaruSaku arguments really are failing in logic. Two in particular just makes me shake my head in bemusement. NS using the "don't fall for a weird one. Find someone like me." and the "Minato gave NS his blessing" argument. These are the big arguments that are being used by NS as proof of inevitable canonization. It ignores the flaws in this saying in order to call it a legit argument. Let's break it up shall we?

First let's start with the first one.

"Don't fall for a weird one."

At this point, NS always points to Naruto's very first impression of Hinata, and what he thought of her when she was first introduced to the story. NS completely ignores the clear development that has happened between them, including Naruto's current stance on Hinata. In chapter 98, approximately 50 or so chapters after we hear what he first thinks of her, Naruto takes back his previous words.

"Hinata. A weirdo who turns away when I look at her. A dark and shy girl."

This was his previous thoughts.

But he no longer maintains that same thought process, and this is what NS ignores entirely. It ignores that Naruto repeats what he once thought of Hinata right in front of her:

"You know, about you. I used to think you were a dark, shy weirdo. But people like you, I really like!"

used to: past tense, previously believed, no longer holding that same belief.

That is what "used to" means NaruSaku. Which means in Naruto's eyes, her chapter 34 when she is first introduced as a weirdo? Is now completely invalid. Naruto himself has revoked his original thought on her. In other words. Hinata is no longer a weirdo in Naruto's eyes.

So the "don't fall for a weird one" no longer applies to Hinata, therefore it is not a nail in NH coffin at all.

That's first of all.

Second, Kushina saying "find someone like me." Now, it is true that Hinata has not been compared to Kushina. Sakura was. But you also must taken into account the context. Is Minato comparing his wife to Sakura in a way that is positive for Sakura? Is Sakura being hot-tempered enough to smash someone with a headbutt a positive thing? I don't think so. Kushina herself doesn't even like her temper in fact, so it is pretty much a given that she wouldn't be tripping over herself to tell Naruto to find a girl with a hot-temper like herself. Let's breakdown the fail characterizations that would occur if that is what Kushina meant:

1. Kushina is condoning Naruto to choose someone based off something as shallow and strange as a hot-temper.

2. Kushina, in her dying breath, does not mean to tell Naruto to just find someone who loves him dearly like her, but to find someone with similar posses, similar DiD moments, similar tempers, and kinda-sorta, similar hair color. All very shallow reasons that I doubt any good mother would tell their child.

Kushina would be portrayed as a shallow woman who creepily wants her son to find someone who is super similar to her. And moreso, NS uses shallow things to describe Kushina. Is Kushina just a hot-tempered female with cheering poses and gets saved by blonde men? Or is she also a woman who heeded Mito's advice to fill her heart with love, which she did with Minato, and wanted the same for her son, so advised him to find someone like her. Someone who loves him more than her own life and shows it with both actions and words. A strong woman who wanted to prove herself and did.

Who Kushina is as a person is similar to Sakura yes, but it is not exclusive to her. Even so, Kushina's advice, as sweet as it is, is not the end all be all. Naruto overall, decides for himself who is the girl he will pick and Naruto can easily turn down her advice, even if it did "warn" against NH. (lol) He could easily say "sorry mom, I like the 'weird one.'" And that would be his choice, not his parents. NS turns his mothers advice into something that must be followed and it's really annoying.

Sakura being compared to Kushina "kind of" doesn't make NS canon. It makes Sakura kind of like Kushina. Again, Naruto doesn't need to follow Kushina's advice and given the fact that he completely did not even answer Kushina's advice on it, or even think on it so it's more subtle to the readers, I'm assuming he isn't going to be choosing based off of what she says, but what he truly feels in his heart. Which is what he should be doing. Kushina also compared Naruto to herself, and Minato compared Naruto to Kushina. This makes both Naruto and Sakura like Kushina. While this doesn't negate Kushina's "find someone like me" it does negate any "NS/MK" parallels. The pairing isn't MinaKushi after all.

In any case, That find someone like me argument is completely lacking in logic and fails to take into account further developments between the characters.

Next, Minato's blessing. Okay, let us see what is wrong with this statement.

First of all, Minato shows up and knows about as much about Naruto as someone who has never met him before would and even less about Sakura. Yet the first thing he asked Sakura was: "are you his girlfriend?" This was a completely random question, all because Sakura was healing him. Naruto, before Sakura answers, makes a joke about it, and Sakura, unable to punch him, instead decides to headbutt him. Minato, a sweatdrop on his face, witnesses the squabble between the two, and say's "take care of my son." At least, that is one translation. Another is "please be gentle with my son." I do not know which one is correct, but I do know that both mean the same thing, and it's not romantic. What makes NS think that Naruto saying "yeah, she's my gf, kinda-sorta, if you're splitting hairs" and Sakura headbutting him in retaliation, is going to register to Minato as "yeah, definitely a couple?"

NS is using it's own perspective about NS to back up this argument like "Sakura just doesn't want Naruto to say it out loud  because she is embarrased/villain will hear!" or "Naruto was serious!" But it ignores one very crucial thing: Minato would not understand this. He just met them! So from where Minato is standing, Sakura just headbutt his son for saying they were "dating." So I ask again how Minato would automatically think they are together? He thinks that Sakura is like Kushina when she is angry, but he didn't think of his own relationship with Kushina as something similar to Naruto and Sakura's squabble. He saved that comparison for him and Naruto.  

In other words, Minato in 631 didn't think of MinaKushi as a resemblence of his relationship with his wife and think "okay you're dating then, please take care of my son and best wishes." Based on what Minato knows, what he witnessed and how his face looked when faced with NS comic relief, it is more within context of the scene to believe he was thinking: "oh, I guess I jumped the gun about the whole dating thing, please don't hurt my son."

After all, she was supposed to be healing him and because of Minato's question, and Naruto's response, Sakura hit Naruto hard, giving him more bruises that he complained about. Minato was then reminded of Kushina's "red-hot-habanero" status when she beat up on people who did what? poke fun at her. It was clear that Naruto was lying by Sakura's reaction and Minato's reaction to Sakura's reaction.

To top it off, NS then tries to deny that in 632, Naruto explicitly states that he needs to stop doing what? poking fun at Sakura because otherwise, she'll turn him into a stain. Further showing us that Naruto was lying to his dad.

But NS refuses to believe Naruto will do that, because NS is under the belief that upon Naruto's lie, Minato will believe it and tell his wife in the afterlife. But with my above reasons why these arguments fail, Minato, given the context in fact doesn't believe Naruto was telling the truth, therefore, no harm no foul, it was a joke. Only one who might have been hurt was Hinata, yet we see zero fucks given from her, so I'm going to go with "she don't care, move on."

I could write more on why NaruSaku trying to come up with some bullshit about why 632 doesn't stomp all over 631 is reaching outer space levels, but I'll stop here.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 6:40 pm

you know if Sakura was in the same situation as Hinata, and Sakura did the same thing NS would be going how romantic Sakura called out to Naruto and he is running to her, see NS is the canonz. but nope this chapter showed Naruto's concern and protectiveness he has for Hinata.

but as it turns out it was Hinata that got this moment, even though this chapter was never centred around Hinata and NaruHina, it was centred around the ever increasing desperation of the situation, the NaruHina moment was only 4 maybe even 5 panels in length, and that small moment showed a lot, it showed more for NaruHina than it does for any so called NaruSaku moment. it is quality over quantity, that is what pairing moments are all about, not the same old nonsense, but meaningful quality moments that are shared between the two character, this is something NS has never displayed in the series to the same level as NaruHina has in the last 240+ chapters since the confession from Hinata.

Hinata is not the jealous type, she even knows that there is nothing but friendship between Naruto and Sakura, so why would she need to react she isn't from Road to Ninja, she is better than that, heck even she knows that after this situation is resolved with Madara, she will make her move on Naruto, why because I feel that Hinata is the one that can provide that love Naruto needs in his life (saying that without any ounce of arrogance and Hinata deserves part in me). NS is a dead pairing, it was made dead by both Naruto and Sakura, but then again I think NS doesn't realise this, in fact this chapter alone basically proves that NS is dead, Naruto was about o rush off to find and Save Hinata, now a person who used to think the latter was a weirdo, should never have really done that (concerning NS) but he did, why did he do it? I think we have an obvious answer, Naruto is starting to show signs of falling in love with Hinata.

chapter 631 and 632, were just really the final nails in the NS coffin, it confirmed that all NS really is, is comic relief. chapter 677 showed a Naru>>>>Hina moment, not a Hina>>>>>Naru moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 21, 2014 6:58 pm

I read something earlier in the Anti-NS FC on NF. It talks about NaruSaku and the development it did and did not receive. What I like about this post is that it talks about something that really gets at the core of why NS as a couple, even without the other pairings involved, would not work on a romantic basis in a believable way at this point in the story.

Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu May 22, 2014 7:26 am

NS often overlooks that fact that Kushina used to view Minato as a "flaky girly man." But guess what happened, Kushinas preception of him changed rather drasticly in a short amount of time.. Narutos preception of Hinata also changed rather drasticly too in a short amount of time.

What happened after those big changes? Your guess is as good as mine people.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu May 22, 2014 7:42 am

NS acts like it cares for Hinata's characterization when it claims "She doesn't care for anyone but Naruto.... Not NEji, her family, her team, other ninjas, the poor cats etc"

But we all know it's just masked butthurt over the fact that Naruto was about to completely ignore his precious Sakwa-chan for Hinata.

I swear, it's not just NaruSaku now, even SasuNaru became salty over this chapter; all because it showed Naruto was fully ready to ditch Sasuke & Sakura for Hinata's sake, showing his care for Hinata rivals those he has for T7.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu May 22, 2014 8:24 am

NS don't click romantically. Whatsoever. How hard is it to process this?!

Oh yeah, NS was extremely butthurt over that little moment Naruhina got yesterday. I couldn't stop giggling, the arguments that I saw on tumblr. Just wow.

I never really noticed that SasuNaru would be upset about this. I mean it actually thinks it has a chance to become canon? In a shonen manga? It's really unlikely though.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 22, 2014 11:02 am

Love when it says it still has a chance.

well after this weeks chapter, that can be put to rest, Naruto's reaction to Hinata being in danger, wanting to be at her side and to save her, what eats away at NS and SasuNaru, is the fact that Naruto shows concern for his teammates, that any chance of romance budding between either pairings has been thrown out the window because of one Hyuga beauty, it leaves me with this question, if Naruto was so in love with Sakura, why react like that towards Hinata?

like I said sure Naruto does care about his team, but I feel that he cares for Hinata just as much as he does for his team. Naruto are you falling in love with Hinata? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 2745595388 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 2697176399 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu May 22, 2014 11:04 am

I'm woundering how SaskueXNaruto was ever too be taken seriously.........
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu May 22, 2014 1:42 pm

^Seriously...

Omg 51-mustang! I'm already going through my fangirling! You're not making this easy for me with your words!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 23, 2014 11:28 am

lily567 wrote:i read something today

"Naruto-kun."

The main problem with that particular complaint is that it is confusing "character knowledge" with "reader knowledge."

The readers know that the "world is crumbling." All Hinata could possibly know is that something is going on the battlefield. She has no idea that it is affecting everyone in the world. So, Hinata has no reason to think about those not on the battlefield. Considering Hinata can see what is happening to those she knows the best on the battlefield (Shino, Kiba, Akamaru, Hiashi, the other Hyuugas, Shikamaru, Chouji, & Ino), Hinata has no reason to think about them either. She can already see that they're in the exact same trouble as she is in.

However, Hinata doesn't know what's up with Naruto and she cares about him a lot. The last she saw he was dying and she knows (as Shikamaru pointed out just to make sure we are all clear on this fact) that they've lost their cloaks that Naruto provided them earlier (and obviously, they didn't get them back when Naruto came back to the world of the living--which Shikamaru's comments was important to note). This means while we know what's going on entirely as readers of the entire situation, Hinata is currently clueless (just like Shikamaru who got to play "spell out stuff that might not have been clear for a variety of reasons" exposition character for the chapter--Sasuke played that role as well amongst the Team 7 group this chapter). Kishimoto goes out of his way to make sure that we know that Hinata cares for basically "everyone" whenever he can (Sasuke is the only one that ironically it isn't clear how Hinata feels about) so it's a twist to read the scene as Hinata showing that she doesn't care about anyone other than Naruto.

The second issue with the complaint is the one thing that as a Hinata fan and a Sakura fan that gets really tiresome. Both Hinata and Sakura are hated and loved by a lot of people. Both get a rather large amount of irrational hatred thrown at them. Anyone who tries to say that one girl gets it less in terms of their actions either is only involved with a tiny subset of the Naruto community (because I'm sure if you stick in a small place where one is favored that you could get that impression) and therefore ignorant to the community at large or the person is just lying to make it appear that their complaint has some basis. The only thing that causes a difference in their amounts is one is a main character and the other isn't.

**still continues to point out that NaruSaku died back in chapter 183 and is patiently waiting for the day that more see it the same way**
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next