Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you read it?

3 posters

Go down

Would you read it? Empty Would you read it?

Post by Skywardstrike Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:48 pm

I am curently writting a fanfiction, its the first i ever write, actually. So far I've only written a few chapters, but i want to know if anyone would you read it? Ill give a brief summary so you can answer the question based on that.

The story tells about a "what if" situation where Naruto was exiled from Konoha not much after the battle against Sasuke back in the Valley of the End. Two and a half years pass and the story continues following the normal shippuden timeline, but with the consequences of Naruto's exile. The story mostly follows Naruto's POV and is centered around his travels while running away from the Akatsuki, but with him taking part of events he hadn't in the original part 2, an example is how he watches as Gaara is captured by Deidara and later even tries to follow and even tries to follow him and Sasori. The story also has NaruHina, but in a different scenary as Naruto's personality becomes different after he's exiled. So its a Semi-Dark Naruto and his travels while running from the Akatsuki, The name of the fanfiction is "Tales of the Demon Fox Jinchuuriki".

Would you read it?

Would you read it? 3238994560 
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Would you read it? Empty Re: Would you read it?

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:20 pm

it is very interesting. I already read the chapters you post already
despite it is you first I am impressed by the way you sorted out everything.
the plot was very well developed.
plz continue
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:52 am

lily567 wrote: it is very interesting. I already read the chapters you post already
plz continue
Wow, thanks! That made my day...
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:46 am

Skywardstrike wrote:
lily567 wrote: it is very interesting. I already read the chapters you post already
plz continue
Wow, thanks! That made my day...
:D np
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by white011 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:58 pm

That sound interesting ,i am also a writer but most of the i write was those place that i travel ,in fact i am going back to my place in Finland and write some new things about hotel and conference hotel or kokoushotelli in my place.
white011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down