Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
lily567 wrote:you may be right but until minato knows about hinata or sees the interaction between those two I am afraid the minato thing hasn't sunk as yet.

NaruHina <3 wrote:It hasn't.

Spoiler:

Has one of the best posts i have ever read on here. Well said.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:06 pm

yes it was very well said.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Chapter 663 true upcoming events!
Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:05 pm

Fucking lol'd. Was it ch1p who made that?
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:35 pm

The Merchant wrote:Fucking lol'd. Was it ch1p who made that?
xD Yes, the lovely Ch1p created this.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:43 pm

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 982020691 
I lol'd so damn hard when I saw that on tumblr.

NaruSaku in a nutshell.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:50 am

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 982020691

it didn't even try to be original but pull a stunt like this by using previous moments that were for sasuke smh
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:23 am

Bubbles wrote:Chapter 663 true upcoming events!
Spoiler:

Before commenting, I'd prefer to know. Is it a joke, something made on purpose with irony against NS? or is it another "masterpiece" from NS?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 am

Irielo wrote:
Bubbles wrote:Chapter 663 true upcoming events!
Spoiler:

Before commenting, I'd prefer to know. Is it a joke, something made on purpose with irony against NS? or is it another "masterpiece" from NS?
its 100% joke. x3 Just another funny mini comic from a fellow Anti NS poking fun at NS obviously wanting a Land of Waves arc, but this time with Nardo and Sakwa. Like that OVA scene with Sakura crying over Naruto, which was a ripoff from SS scene in LoW.

About chapter 631
Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:36 am

^Lol! Thanks for answering! Anyway, according to NS, this is what is actually happening in the current situation. I have nothing against the fact that Sakura cries if Naruto dies. That would be actually very normal because she is a friend of him. But to force Sakura to be in love or to realize that she is in love with Naruto because of that is simply ridiculous.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:45 am

you have to understand that it wants sakura to be more than friends with naruto in which we know will be impossible due to her being in love with sasuke.

sakura crying for naruto will show how much she cares for naruto as a friend and it will be quite normal.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:12 am

I've never understood why NS thinks that ANY type of emotion directed toward Naruto from Sakura or vise versa = romantic.  What? It wants everyone to lack any sort of empathy except for when it comes to love interests? It baffles me. So much.
You should have empathy for strangers, and especially for your friends.
I do not in any way ship NaruSaku, but if Naruto died, and Sakura didn't cry, I would be highly upset.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:59 pm

check his one out guys. he was talking about why there wasn't any chapter this week but I want you guys to read the next paragraph
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sawyer7mage/177270582379795
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:59 am

lily567 wrote:check his one out guys. he was talking about why there wasn't any chapter this week but I want you guys to read the next paragraph

Sawyer is right for one.

Secondly the Harry Potter author needs too suck it up and deal with it. WHY didn't they end up together? You feel guilty? You created the monster. Same goes too Kishi. Atleast JK Rowling ended it, Kishi is still trolling people and refuses too end it when he/editors had chances too.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:29 am

brb, laughing at the fact that NS thinks Sakura having love for a friend means #Trulubbb
I'll be back when Sai heals Sasuke and that becomes canon.
I mean..
it’s not everyday Kishi drops a pairing on its head is it?
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:36 am

racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:check his one out guys. he was talking about why there wasn't any chapter this week but I want you guys to read the next paragraph

Sawyer is right for one.

Secondly the Harry Potter author needs too suck it up and deal with it. WHY didn't they end up together? You feel guilty? You created the monster. Same goes too Kishi. Atleast JK Rowling ended it, Kishi is still trolling people and refuses too end it when he/editors had chances too.

Eh, to me she's just saying looking back, she put Ron/Hermione more for wish fulfillment than anything. She probably never really considered Harry/Hermione. Personally, I like Romione and saw it coming a hundred miles away. Though Harmony wouldn't have been bad either if she'd given focus to them more because honestly, I always felt Hermione was more of a friend to Harry then Ron was, she was always by his side.

They could have been well matched. But I love Romione still and I love the dynamic between them so J.K I ain't mad. d:

But guys, if anything, NS will use this information to state that now Kishi will definitely make NS canon, to avoid any screw ups like Rowlings! (Apparently, NS commonly paraleled Harmony to NaruSaku to prove canonship up until Romione happened. "NS is as obvious endgame as Harmony!".)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Bubbles wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:

Sawyer is right for one.

Eh, to me she's just saying looking back, she put Ron/Hermione more for wish fulfillment than anything. She probably never really considered Harry/Hermione. Personally, I like Romione and saw it coming a hundred miles away. Though Harmony wouldn't have been bad either if she'd given focus to them more because honestly, I always felt Hermione was more of a friend to Harry then Ron was, she was always by his side.

They could have been well matched. But I love Romione still and I love the dynamic between them so J.K I ain't mad. d:

But guys, if anything, NS will use this information to state that now Kishi will definitely make NS canon, to avoid any screw ups like Rowlings! (Apparently, NS commonly paraleled Harmony to NaruSaku to prove canonship up until Romione happened. "NS is as obvious endgame as Harmony!".)

I remember hearing that ns was like harmony but harry potter is different than naruto but i guess as usual it doesn't want to see it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Bubbles wrote: if anything, NS will use this information to state that now Kishi will definitely make NS canon, to avoid any screw ups like Rowlings!

dat logic though  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 1391645756 What screw ups? As the author your word is law, you cannot screw up lol it is your story to control as you see fit, regardless of what anyone else may say. Yes you would want to please your fans but there is no way you can please everyone, and no good author would mess up their story just because others prefer it to be another way.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 307861855 The desperation...it is too great. Kishimoto is free to write his story how he thinks it should be written, whether we like it or not (both NH and NS), and to say he would do something like that (to me) is a bit disrespectful and imo would make the NaruSaku pairing meaningless because it wasn't something the author intended or wanted, just something he felt he had to do.  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 3725747089 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:07 pm

He just said what came to his mind, but not everybody is a fan of Harry Potter or/and Naruto. JK Rowling revealing something 6 years after about the pairings in her story has nothing to do with Naruto imo. Things which have been made outside the manga, like this OVA, influence what people think. And NS constantly stating that Sakura will realize that she loves Naruto sounds a bit brainwashing...

The current situation in Naruto shows that it will be probably Sakura's time to shine, by saving Naruto and eventually Sasuke, showing btw and once again that her job as medic is very important too. The problem is when a pairing moment is made out of it: Sakura healing Naruto but this time with the difference that the latter is dying. So, to NS, it's the opportunity for Sakura to realize, as if it was expecting such a moment to justify its pairing.

Sometimes, a mountain is made out of a small stone...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:58 am

I don't think Sakura will be able to save either of them, sure she has great medical ninjutsu, but she needs Chakra to heal, something that she doesn't have much of.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:55 pm

^ she is trying her best to heal naruto with what little chakra she has.

ns: she is developing feelings for him because he 'kiss' the second time afeter having the flashback was more passionate
me: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 837914904  is it kidding me? she was doing her job as a medic. the cpr she gave naruto was to give him more oxygen to help the heart beat. in other words, she is sending chakra to naruto's heart by the incision she made to keep the heart alive and beating and the cpr was to send oxygen to naruto to keep him breathing. the heart is the organ which would send the oxygen right through the body especially the brain.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 pm

before we get another comment from NS, it is called CPR, all medics and first aid people should know how to use CPR, so it doesn't count as a romantic moment, you know just saying
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:12 pm

CPR=romantic kiss now guiz. Sakura is doing something to save his life and that's romantic and not at all inappropriate given the situation (being in a war and Naruto unconscious & dying)...but Naruto and Hinata holding hands after consoling is completely inappropriate if it's romantic because they are in a war.

NS and it's double standards again. But eh, let NS celebrate if it wants to. The CPR wasn't anything more than a medical decision. Sakura is holding his heart to pump chakra to him, she's been all business this whole time, she's been keeping it together.

Not even knowing his heart had stopped and remembering him in flashbacks caused this love epiphany we're supposed to be seeing. She just wants to save him because he's her friend and she wants to protect his Hokage dream. Nothing new.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh dude I am going to wait to see what NS says now, should be entertaining, when I saw it I thought, yeah NS is going to run around and celebrate, while I look in the grey area like most reasonable (not going there) we can safely say that it wasn't a NS moment, it is Sakura trying everything in her medical journal to save Naruto. so I will say this let the double standards flow, this chapter means nothing for NaruSaku.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:03 am

Changed my name on Tumblr to CPRSex because canonz
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next